Rebel
Chapter 78: following Orders (Revised)

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 78: following Orders (Revised) - A young Marylander interrupts a very active sex life to join the fight

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Size  

I was sent, orders in hand, to a militia company which was, for all practical purposes, in a state of mutiny. It was neither a big company nor a particularly good one, but we could not afford the loss of any men just then, good or bad. The problem, I was told was the vanity and stupidity of the company's officers, a father and son of rank habits and cowardly disposition.

I found the men where I had been told, their tents in disorderly ranks, their pickets slovenly and inattentive, and made straight for the largest tent. Inside, fully expecting the colonel, I found a sergeant in a stupor who directed me to a farmhouse on the hillside, telling me it was unlikely either officer was at home. There I discovered two young women, both comely and both rather distracted and loosely dressed, strings undone. They told me, sometimes both speaking at once, that the commanding officer and his son and adjutant, were away and not expected back for a day or two.

"Drinking and whoring," said the dark-haired one as the younger and blonder women stood beside her, holding her hand and staring at me, her bodice gaping distractingly.

"This is my mother-in-law, Mrs. James," the fair-haired girl said. "I am also Mrs. James, Mrs. Hugh James." She stood up straight and displayed her strong, young body, pulling a shawl about her shoulders.

The older woman, who might have been twenty-five, smiled at me. "I'm his third or fourth wife," she said at my quizzical look. "He does not seem to be sure of anything these days, my husband."

"They are both cowards," said the dissheveled blonde, "truly they are, and wastrels."

"But our army needs these men," I told them, feeling oddly at ease in their presence.

"Then Washington must be desperate," the older Mrs. James said. I admired her strong chin and soft mouth.

"He is," I told them. "How did this happen?"

"Politics," said the younger.

"No," I said, "I mean you two, married to, well, to these men."

"We are both fools," said the more mature woman, sitting at the narrow table and toying with an empty cup. "I'm Jessica and this is Susan. Please, be at your ease." I was and enjoying peering down the front of their bodices.

I took Jessica's slim hand and introduced myself. "I must talk to your husband; convince him to rejoin our forces, to do his job. I have a letter from the commander."

"Waste of time," she said. Beside her Susan sniffed.

"They won't leave this area," Jessica said. "They both have women in the village."

"I'll go look about," I said, shaking my head and releasing her fingers.

"Come back. We can at least offer you a meal," Jessica said firmly. Susan nodded and licked her lips.

Dirty weapons, filthy uniforms, ghastly latrines, and little discipline. I found what I had expected, but the men looked reasonably well-fed and some said they were eager to get back in the fight. I shared one group's mess and as night fell, made my way back to the farm house where a light stood in the window.

Susan grabbed me as I came through he door, mashing her lean body to mine, clawing at me. "We thought you had left," she cried, hugging me fiercely, practically panting. I was more than a little surprised.

Her young mother-in-law sat in the lamplight, eyes gleaming. "Did you eat?" she asked.

I nodded. "Forgot," I said, "sorry." My hand rested on the younger woman's trembling back. I slid it down to her firm rump. I kneaded a bit. She purred.

Susan unclasped my heavy belt and hung it on a chair back. Then she stood high on tip-toes, put her hands behind my neck and stretched up to kiss me, gnawing my mouth for some time while she ground her young body into mine, kneeing my groin. When I peeled her from me and sat beside the older women, Susan sat on my lap and put her head on my shoulder, pulling off her shoes with her toes.

"We have needs," Jessica said. "Both of us. They are nearly the same, our men. Once in a while they will come and poke at us. They treat us like furniture. Usually they are out with sluts, loose women, just whoring, drinking and gambling. The big tavern at the crossroads is where you'll find them."

"You should worry about the diseases they may bring to you," I said, my hand on Susan's hip and her mouth at my neck, sucking.

"We do," Jessica said. "We do. Take her to bed. She has the itch worse than I do right now. She was a virgin when Hugh married her. Doubt he's served her five times since Christmas and never well."

Jessica blew out the lamp and I heard the rustle of clothing as she moved toward the cot on the far wall. The moonlight filtered through the small windows as Susan and I helped each other undress and then rolled into together under her quilts both bare as the day we were born. I did some kissing and some stroking and a bit of nipple nuzzling and when I thought she was ready, spread her knees and rammed it into her. She squealed and bucked.

"Jessica," she cried, "Oh, Jessica." And then she fainted dead away with my lance hardly two inches into her tight quim. I withdrew, aching of course.

The older woman put her hand on my back as I crouched on all fours above the insensate girl, my pole like the middle leg of a folding table. "What happened?" she whispered, her bare breast rubbing my shoulder as her nightgown slipped toward her waist.

"Don't know," I said. "We'd hardly begun."

"Poor girl," the woman said, pulling me away. "Come. We can't waste that."

I followed her white shape across the room, my cudgel waving before me, and she let her gown slide to the floor before climbing up to her narrow bed. I mounted her eagerly, found her more than ready, and slid my blood-hot ram into her sinuous passage with steady pressure.

"That's what did it," she sighed, lifting her hips and wrapping her legs about me.

I began long in and out thrusts and her hips lifted to meet them.

"Her, oh hell, her stupid husband," the woman beneath me whispered, "his member's the size of your little finger. Oh damn, damn, damn, damn." She kicked my rump and spasmed, rocking right and left, her head shaking back and forth. I never slowed and brought her back up to a second shuddering and gasping climax before I pumped out my pleasure into her quivering cunny.

"What happened?" the girl asked from across the room.

I rammed my still-rigid mast into her mother-in-law a time or two more and then withdrew the sodden thing, wiped it on the nightgown at my feet and stumbled back to the bed where I had begun.

"Were you with Jessica?" the girl asked as I came into her arms and she folded the quilt about us both.

I kissed her. "Um," I said, "yes."

Her hand snaked between us and found my tired shaft. "Oh," she said, stretching it out and teasing its ridged head.

I took a nipple between my lips and sucked until she pushed me away, by then using both hands on my swelling member, stroking it down and down, cupping my emptied stones.

"Now I remember," she sighed into my mouth. "Take me from behind." I got to my knees behind her lifted rump, pulled the quilt up on my back and gently eased my roused spear into her dripping nether lips. She trembled as it slid up and into her, inch by fiery inch, flexing and jumping along the way, reviving and gettign both longer and harder. "Please, please," she moaned when I was perhaps halfway into her. Her hand came between her legs to tickle her nub and stroke my massive rod as we began rocking to and fro, letting it slip in and out of her very slowly, gaining a bit more depth each time.

It was a while before the girl and I were fully engaged, and she enjoyed an orgasm that shook us both, spraying out gasping cries of pleasure in the dark, her hands clawing at the wall and her body bent nearly double as she weathered my steady onslaught. I never came but I certainly enjoyed her, and when she was spent, she curled in my arms and we slept, our hands on each others privates.

I awoke, fiercely hard, let my mind identify my surroundings in the gray of pre-dawn and slid from the girl's bed. I held my huge erection up against my hairy belly as I crossed the room and crawled into the other bed, following where my bowsprit led. I awoke Jessica gently, and she moaned happily, stroking my blood-hot weapon and bending to kiss its swollen head before spreading herself for me, legs raised high as I carefully seated the pike's head, got her legs supported by my arms and pushed it into her in one mighty thrust.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.