Rebel - Cover

Rebel

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 62: Two Stories

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62: Two Stories - A young Marylander interrupts a very active sex life to join the fight

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Size  

The woman under me was smiling while her body heaved and rolled from side to side. She raised her hips and her velvety quim pulled me deeper into her when I already felt fully extended. I surged up and back, rocked left and right, trying to screw it in even farther. She squealed and shuddered, pouring fluids over my root as our bodies slapped together.

We grunted and throbbed together, thrust and recoil, thrust and recoil. It felt a foot deep in her, banging into her bones, thick and hard. She was panting and drooling when she suddenly came again, spasming and keening, kicking my rump. I rammed onward, faster and faster until I pumped out my release, gasping with hot pleasure as I poured semen into her. She was a big woman, but I had enjoyed all of her.

When we finally fell apart, sweaty and gasping for breath, she rubbed a large breast up my arm and ran her fingers through the hair on my belly. "They wanted me to seduce you," she whispered, her lips right at my ear.

"Why?" I gulped out, my long spear limp on my thigh.

"Think you may be a spy, they do. Want to find out, get names of others. That's what they told me." She kissed my cheek and lay back, warm and moist. My arm was under her waist, my hand about her broad buttocks.

"Who does?" I asked when I could get my brain and lungs working together. "Who sicced you on me?" I pulled my arm free since it was going to sleep.

"Can't tell," she said with a giggle. "Deep, dark secret. They warned me."

"Oh really," I said, sliding my big paw down to cover her hairy mound. I let my middle finger slip into her crack and then bend and slid up into her cunny while my palm massaged her gently.

She moaned and wriggled. "Um hm. André said I should never tell anyone."

"Mayor André? That fop."

"He's not, and he's a fine lover, very considerate. You're going to leave me sore for a week. He'd never do that." She turned toward me and got a leg atop mine.

"Well, well," I said. "We'll have to figure out what you can tell him." I pulled her all the way astride me, her legs hanging by my hips and my poor member trapped between us, smashed against my stomach.

"Ah," she sighed, wriggling to get comfortable, her head down on my chest. "I'll tell him you are a drunken yokel who wouldn't know a secret if you tripped over one."

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked, helping her sit up on my thighs and then cupping both her luscious breasts which overflowed my fingers.

"Just because of this," she said, taking my turgid root in both her hands and treating it savagely, tweaking its head and kneading its shaft.

"Ouch," I cried, trapping her hard nipples between my fingers and squeezing. "Have a care."

"Such a crybaby," she whispered as my prod hardened, and she rose to stuff it into her. Then she slowly lowered herself on that growing spike with a satisfied sigh until the whole blood-hot thing disappeared into her sodden quim.

She got herself comfortable, her knees up alongside my ribs, grinned down at me and then rode me until I whimpered, my back nearly broken and my groin a mass of pain. I enjoyed watching her big breasts bounce as she heaved and ground herself into a series of trembling orgasms, but I had not been able to achieve even a single ejaculation by the time she lay back against my raised knees, slapped my tired buttocks and pronounced herself satisfied.

"Lord, woman," I said, hoping she would soon disembark, "you should be."

"Let me tell you," she said, looking suddenly serious, "I've swived a few men in my time, and I'm a good bit older than you, but you are absolutely the damnedest stud horse I've ever mounted." She rocked from side to side on my loins while my over-worked ram jerked and flexed within her juicy body. Her big boobs flopped about, the brown nipples still distended.

I stroked her thick thighs. "What are we going to do about Andre?"

"I'll tell him you didn't know what I was talking about," she said, resting her hands on my ribs and letting her hair fall into my face. "That you're too dumb to come in out of the rain."

'Will he believe you?"

"Oh yes," she said, as her hips again began to move up and down on me. "He trusts me."

I rolled her to her back and finished her off, finally, long past the time she had gone limp. I was able to pump out a bit of jism and find that release I had long sought. I pulled myself free, stood on wobbly legs and found my clothes while she lay there moaning and sobbing.

I sat back on the bed, petted and praised her and then helped her dress.

"Maybe we can do better than that," I suggested, kissing her nose.

She took a deep breath and pushed at her tangled hair.

"I'll give you a name," I said. "You tell Andre that he might be working for the rebels, that you've heard stories.

She nodded, smiled and we went down to the tavern for a quick meal. I went off on my rounds, highly pleased with myself and thought about which Tory troublemaker to get in trouble. That evening, after we had both satisfied our lustful natures, I said, "Tell him Everett, Thomas McKeller Everett. Say you saw him talking with a man wearing a black cockade, that you think some money was involved."

She wrinkled her forehead. "Won't be enough," she said.

"I'll think on it some more," I said, and we slept with her hand filled with my member.

In the morning I convinced her.

This story and the next, which I will attach, may belong with the Madam Von R- tales. Obviously some are out of order. The next one may be of the time after Trenton. I found these in a pile on the floor.

"Seen the new talent?" the inn-keeper asked me with a knowing smile. He jerked his thumb at a lean girl in the back of the smoky room. He sniffed. "She's a bit young and skinny for my taste, but very, what'd call it, frisky."

"Where did she come from?" I asked. watching her stride toward the kitchen.

"Looking for work, she was," he said. "Needed the pay. I let 'er keep what she makes on 'er back, most a'it nohow."

"And you horsed her?"

"Jus' a time or two, see if she was worth hirin'."

"And?" I asked.

"She's been here a week now, and I guess she does three or four mos' days."

"What's her name?"

"Calls 'ersef Franny, she do," he said with a smile.

When the place was nearly empty, I corned the girl, trapped her between my arms and asked, "Francis is it?"

She looked very determined. "Franny," she said.

"Come have a beer with me?"

"Why?" she asked, trying to push herself free.

"So we can talk," I said, letting her go.

"No money in talk," she said.

I dug a crown from my waist and put it in her hand. "Come talk," I said. She smiled, fetched us a couple of foaming tins and we sat in a dark corner.

"He tell you anything about me?" I asked nodding at her employer.

She shook her head. I introduced myself, said I was from Maryland and that I worked for General Washington.

"That so?" she said.

"Yep," I said holding up two fingers. "We're like that."

She laughed, a very pleasant sound. "Don't you want to swive me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.