The Letter - Cover

The Letter

by Mystee Raven

Copyright© 2014 by Mystee Raven

Erotica Sex Story: A letter of passion to a soldier.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Slow   Military   .

Dearest,

The funniest thing happened to me the other day. I had just gotten on the bus to work, as I always do. I sat by the window and, a thought came to mind. Soon I was daydreaming. It was the most vivid daydream I've ever had. I thought you might be interested in what it was about. It went something like this:

I walked into the solitary tent, my steps muffled by the warm sand, wearing only an oversized white collar shirt; open and unbuttoned. My skin was moist from the heat of this desert-like place. The shirt clung to my breasts. I walked to a pole in the center of the tent and leaned my back against it. I looked across to a single bed where he lay asleep and smiled. With the aide of a single yellowish lantern hanging from somewhere above, I could see his chest rise and fall with every slow breath. He laid face up with his legs apart, one slightly bent. One hand rested on his navy blue shorts just above the bent leg. The other lay carelessly away from his body. He was hot.

I let my eyes roam over every square inch of him. His lightly tanned forehead, smooth inviting lips, bare muscular chest, toned arms, tight stomach and that inviting trail leading into his shorts, lightly dusted with hair. The thought of what lay at the end of that trail brought evil thoughts to mind. For every square inch my eyes touched, my hands wanted to feel; my lips wanted to kiss. I could feel the heat rising under my skin. I began to caress my breasts over the damp shirt. I bit back a sigh at the feel of my fingers around my tight nipples. I could no longer deny the urge to touch him.

Pushing off of the pole, I made my way to the side of the bed. Slowly so not to wake him, I sat on the edge near his hip. He looked so damn sexy with his lips slightly parted like that. I put a hand on either side of the bed and leaned up, my face inches away from his. I wanted him. I pressed my lips to his, slowly and gently. He didn't wake. I had to smile at how oblivious he was to my presence. I moved a hand to hover over the center of his shorts. Half leaning over him, I lowered my face to kiss him again. I lowered my hand to barely rest on his cock. Once I could almost feel him beneath my hand, I applied more pressure; simultaneously taking his bottom lip between my own. I felt him jump. Startled, he made to speak.

"Shh." I said, backing slightly to look into his eyes. I know him ... he knows me. I slowly bent to him to continue the kiss, giving him time to stop me if he wanted to. He didn't. I could feel the tension easing as I continued to rub between his legs, softly at first then harder as I stroked the full length or him. Soon his kiss became more aggressive. Putting a hand to the back of my head, he drank of me as much as he could. He grew harder and harder in my hand as I continued to massage him. The skilled movement of his tongue was driving me crazy. Unable to withstand the pulsing between my own legs, I broke the kiss and moved to stand.

He looked at me from head to toe as if for the first time. The heat from his eyes as they scanned my body made me want to throw myself at him. I took a few steps back as he stood and walked towards me slowly ... cunningly, never taking his eyes off of mine. I felt the pole at my back and didn't make to move. Standing practically toe to toe, he placed his palm on my cheek. I closed my eyes and turned my face slightly, kissing his thumb as it crossed my lips. I opened my eyes to see him gazing down my open shirt. I had forgotten I was so exposed to him.

His hand traveled down my neck and, joined by the other, traced the curves of my breasts through my open shirt. He cupped my breasts and teasing my painfully hard nipples. My breathing became shallow when he slid the shirt off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I stood completely naked in dim light, leaning against a pole, in full view of him. I could no longer take this slow teasing torture. Pressing my body against him, his skin as hot as mine, I sucked on his left earlobe then kissed and licked my way across his collarbone, over and up to his right ear.

Lowering my hands to his waist, I kissed down his chest and gently bit one nipple at a time. As I slowly continued moving my lips down from the center of his chest to his belly button and further south. I moved my hands down his hips to his thighs, removing his shorts as I went, exposing his erection. Grabbing his cock, I licked the tip slowly. I heard him take in a sharp breath as I continued to taste him. As I licked the underside of his cock, I grabbed his balls in one hand and began to gently massage them. Licking my way back up, I quickly took the tip into my mouth and sucked on it. I'd stop, lick it and then suck a little more.

Soon, I took all of him in my mouth. I held him there for a few seconds, rubbed my tongue ring along the shaft and sucked hard. I could feel his hands on my head and neck holding my hair away for him to see. I continued to focus on his balls as I sucked his cock slowly and softly. Hearing his very subtle moans turned me on immensely. I sucked him faster and harder, taking him deep in my mouth till I felt him in the back of my throat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.