Redeeming Halloween
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

The Mustang was waiting for him when he left work. He saw the passenger side was empty, so he climbed in on that side. He was surprised to see Dawn in the driver's seat, and he turned to find Elaina in the back.

"What's up, ladies?" he asked quizzically. A gentle touch on his cheek brought his attention to Dawn and she kissed him when his lips got in reach. Another touch, and it was Elaina kissing him. He slumped back, smiling happily, and buckled up.

"Like I said," Rob continued, "What's up?"

"We're taking you to class," Dawn answered. She looked at him when he grunted. "You forgot, didn't you?" she asked in surprise. "It's a good thing we brought your stuff," she continued.

Rob scrubbed his face with his hands. "Yeah, I guess I need a keeper," he grumped.

Rob had spent the rest of his afternoon processing the wrap-up of the Zeller case when Jake had turned over the packet, and he'd completely forgotten he had a class to attend. He'd emailed Mr. Kerck as promised, and the man called him direct to congratulate him and his team for a speedy and timely conclusion to the case. He'd hinted that there could be bonuses for a job done well.

"How come Dawn's driving tonight?" he asked as Dawn put the car in gear and pulled into traffic with only a minor hitch. "Not that it matters, but I didn't even know that you had your license," he continued, speaking to Dawn.

"I first learned how to drive on a stick, but it's been a while," Dawn replied, smiling. "I asked if I could refresh my skills and Elaina handed me the keys."

Rob looked at Elaina and she shrugged. Rob bobbed his head and looked back to the front. They arrived at the dojo shortly after.

Dawn parked and shut down the Mustang so they could use the key to get into the trunk, and Rob grabbed his gear. The ladies took turns kissing him and grinding their hips against his pelvis. Rob had to adjust himself as he headed to the doors, trying to hide his erection by pretending to dig in his pocket for the key to the doors. The sound of the girls giggling behind him let him know he'd failed at his subterfuge. They waved to him and blew kisses when he turned, then they got in the car and left, Dawn admonishing him to remember to call so they could come get him.

The door was locked as he'd expected and he let himself in. After dressing, he proceeded to the dojo with his katana and shinai in hand. Master Toshihiro was waiting for him on the mats, sitting on his heels with a shinai across his lap. He rose to his feet as Rob approached.

"Good evening, Rob," he said, his eyes surveying the room. "You didn't bring your cheerleader with you tonight?"

"Good evening, sir," Rob answered with a bow and a smile. "She had things to do."

"That's a shame," Ito returned stoically, returning the bow. "There are things I would have liked to ask her about the katana."

Master Toshihiro had Rob do warm-ups, just as he would do for any other workout, then tested him on what he'd been taught last Monday. The master was pleased with Rob's progress and commented on his precise handling of the shinai. He had Rob spar with him for a short while, and he was less pleased with Rob's responses to his attacks.

"You need to let your defense flow," Ito commented. "I can see you analyzing the attack. Your response needs to be quicker. You are not accepting the katana as a part of you."

Rob bowed his recognition of the critique and tried harder to let his body do the work of reacting. Ito acknowledged that he was doing better, but he needed to work with the forms more to get them to be more reactive. Rob reflected this was more difficult then working directly with his body like he did with Krav Maga.

The master then showed him the next series of forms he needed to learn, shaking his head when Rob demonstrated his ability to learn the forms so quickly.

"You learn fast, but you accept slow," Ito said contemplatively. "I can see why Archer is enamored of you, but you need to try harder for me. I need you to see the katana as another limb, controlled by you as an extension of yourself."

Ito had Rob stand by himself in the middle of the mat and go through the forms from last week's lesson at full speed. He couldn't find any flaws in his technique, but when Rob sparred at full speed, he still detected a hesitation. He had Rob go through the new forms at top speed and saw that Rob had those down too, but again, when he sparred with Rob, testing for the new forms, he saw that hesitation. He shook his head.

"Against another student," he commented, "You would do well. Against a master, you would be dead. You need to spar with your shadow, I think. When you practice at home, set a lamp behind you and react to your shadow." He frowned when Rob looked puzzled. "Try it. You'll find yourself fighting against your instincts because your shadow will be moving opposite of what you expect. It will also let you see your own form."

Master Toshihiro told him to put away the shinai and get his katana. He inspected the sageo to be sure it was still secured properly to the saya, then instructed Rob to put it on. Rob walked back to the center of the mats and recognized another problem with wearing the sheath on his back: it tended to tip to the right as he walked, putting the hilt to the right of his shoulder and out of easy reach. He reached behind himself and adjusted it, but as soon as he let go, it tipped over again. It would only stay in place if he wasn't moving.

Master Toshihiro recognized the problem and approached him with an obi in his hand, this one black and made of a coarser linen. He watched as Rob demonstrated the correct way to wear the sash, only reaching out once to make an adjustment. He had Rob lift the sheath and bring the end down between the doubled layers of the sash. The cross-over kept the sheath from tipping and positioned it behind his ear where it was easiest to reach. Rob tried walking about and jumping in place, satisfied that it only needed minor adjusting when it did slip.

The master had Rob practice drawing and sheathing the katana for another half-hour, nodding his satisfaction at Rob's accomplishment.

"You still need practice," Ito advised. "When you can do that with your eyes closed and your left hand free, then I will be convinced you are ready."

The last fifteen minutes of the class was Rob going through all of the forms using his katana, starting slowly then ramping up to full speed. By the end, the sword was whistling through the air, a blur of silver around him. Ito had to remind him twice to keep the sword close to his body, and the silver silhouette tightened around his body.

"Enough," Ito declared. "Go take a shower. You smell."

Rob left with a laugh, thanking Master Toshihiro for his time. Ito waved him off, telling him to keep the sash when Rob began pulling it off.

Knowing Elaina didn't always answer her phone, he called Dawn instead when he got to his locker. She told him she was on the way. Ten minutes later, he was out in front waiting for the girls to show up. He was surprised to find Dawn driving again, only this time Elaina wasn't with her. Dawn looked worried.

"She's standing at the window again," she said in answer to his unspoken question.

He understood right away and quickly stashed his gear in the back seat, climbing in as soon as he'd done that. Dawn didn't wait for him to buckle up and pulled out as soon as his door was closed. The ride home seemed to take forever, and finding a parking spot only made Rob's impatience grow. He schooled himself when he realized his impatience was affecting Dawn, and remained calm after she finally found a spot. She helped with his gear, taking the katana and shinai while he hoisted his bag to his shoulder.

Elaina was still at the window when Rob let them into the apartment, her arms wrapped around her torso with her hands on her waist. Dropping his gear in the foyer but leaving their cloaks on, Dawn and Rob went to her, Dawn in front and Rob behind. Elaina laid her head on Dawn's shoulder when they wrapped her in their arms.

"He's standing at the border," she said, her voice muffled by Dawn's hood. "He's just waiting there. I'd know it if he actually crossed over. It's like he's taunting me, daring me to come find him."

"Hush, darling," Dawn cooed. "Don't let it get to you."

Rob said nothing, only tightening his grip on Elaina. He knew that she was thinking if she did go out there, he might move and cross over somewhere else while she was out of position. When she suddenly lifted her head, he knew the invader had moved.

"He's gone," she said in confirmation. "He's moved away again."

"You know, Elaina, if he ever does cross over, it's a direct challenge," Rob mused. "Unlike Hugh, when you find him you will have every right to kill him without warning."

Elaina nodded her head, then laid it back on Dawn's shoulder, snuggling in and kissing the side of Dawn's neck. Dawn cooed wordlessly and stroked Elaina's hair encouragingly.

When Elaina moved to step away, they separated. Rob and Dawn shrugged off their cloaks. Rob took Dawn's cloak to the foyer with his own, while the girls went into the kitchen. Rob joined them moments later, just as Elaina set a warm dinner at Rob's place at the table.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.