Redeeming Halloween
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

Despite the late hour, they all agreed it would be a good idea for Dawn to go home. She nearly broke down in tears, but she reluctantly agreed that with the way she was feeling, she needed to go home, alone, and sleep on it.

Rob contacted the car service and they gladly sent a car, saying the late hour made no difference: they operated twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Elaina helped Dawn dress, saving her the embarrassment as her ardor cooled and she began having second thoughts.

The three of them bundled up and they went to the street to wait for the town car. A minivan showed up instead, the driver getting out and apologizing, saying that all the town cars were out. He offered to comp Rob on his next rental, and Rob waved it off, saying that he was glad they were able to send anything this late.

Dawn went to Rob first for a kiss good-night. She was still feeling a bit amorous and put a bit more heat in her kiss than usual before letting go, but it was still her that let go first.

She turned to Elaina and gave her a only a hug, at first.

"That was very naughty of you," Dawn whispered in her ear, "Taking advantage of me while my guard was down." She chuckled when Elaina stiffened. "As they would say at Hogwarts, 'well done, you.' Thank you, Elaina." Then she kissed her with the same heat she'd kissed Rob, and again was the first to end the kiss.

Dawn climbed into the front passenger seat at the driver's suggestion that it would be more comfortable. She looked forlornly out the window as they drove away.

"So, do you think she might be having second thoughts?" Rob asked as they trudged back up the stairs.

"She's already having second thoughts," Elaina answered laconically.

Rob looked at her disbelievingly. "Would you care to expand on that thought?" he asked acerbically. "I thought she had fun with us tonight."

"Oh, she did," she replied. "She even chided me for what I did at the end. That's not what I meant. Her second thoughts were firstly about leaving. If we had asked, she would have stayed the night – and maybe regretted it the next morning. We couldn't have that, so we sent her home.

"Secondly, and these are the thoughts she'll have tomorrow when she wakes, won't be if she'll be with us, but rather when that will happen. She was ready enough tonight, but as I said, she might have had regrets in the morning. She'll know in the morning that she has the strength to make up her own mind without our influence, so she'll know she can safely choose to be with us of her own free will."

Rob looked at her with sullenness on his face. "Women can be so confusing." He rubbed his temples with his fingertips. "I'm getting a headache. You can pilot this ship; I'll just keep rowing."

Elaina made commiserating noises at him and offered a massage when they got back. He accepted, figuring she would get naked to do that. We men can be such simple creatures, he thought as they approached the door to their apartment.

"How's your headache?" she asked when they entered the bedroom. Rob looked at her puzzled, having already forgotten he'd said that in the stairwell. "That little taste you gave me hardly made a dent in my need. Strip, buster. You got some work to do."

Rob stood at the bedside with a hand over his heart, his other hand raised dramatically.

"Oh, the trials and trib..." Elaina silenced him with an accurately thrown pillow to the face.

"Fine, then," he said, dropping the pillow to the bed. In the time it had taken him to commit his act of absurdity, she had stripped and was on the bed on all fours, wagging her tail at him.

"Oh, now, that's nice," he said as he hurriedly removed his clothes.

"Hurry, Rob," she pleaded. "I need you."

She had her knees at the edge of the mattress. Once stripped, he approached her with his raging cock contained by his fist, the foreskin stripped back to expose the head. She licked her lips as she watched him approach, and dropped her face to the bed when he contacted her folds with the silken skin of the helmet.

Once he saw she wasn't watching, he released himself and fell to his knees behind her. She lifted her head at the thud, but put it back down when he licked first over her tumescent clitoris, then using his tongue to swipe her clear past her taint. Once there, he stopped to consider her gently pulsing anus. He'd played there before and was thinking about playing again. He reached out with a finger and rubbed over it with small circles. She made encouraging noises, so he wet that finger by the singular practicality of running it up her channel, eliciting a gasping moan as he brushed over her g-spot. He took his now well-lubricated finger and again drew circles, this time leaving a trail of oil.

He curiously pressed the pad of his finger against her pale pink rosebud, and, between one pulse and the next, his finger slid easily inside. She wiggled and groaned, causing his finger to saw in and out of her anus, the puckered muscle gripping and releasing his finger. When he felt friction developing, he went back to the well and dipped out two fingers worth, drizzling her spend over her. He pressed his finger again to her anus and found it easier to make entry.

"Use two fingers, Rob," she gasped. "Stretch it out."

Rob shrugged, not understanding why stretching her would be desirable, but he did it anyway, figuring he had nothing to lose. He pulled out his finger and went back for more of her oil, finding he could wipe it from her thighs now. He left the fluid on his two fingers and applied pressure to her anus. Again on a pulse, she opened up for him and both of his fingers slid in. This time the going was tight and he slowed his advance. Soon, her opening had indeed stretched and he added a third. That was tougher, and he stopped when she groaned in pain.

"Are you okay, love?" he asked with concern.

"It's been a very long time since anyone played with that," she answered in a strained voice, "And it wasn't entirely my idea when it was happening. Don't try to push in anymore, just twist your hand."

He did that and was rewarded when her groans changed back to moans.

"Now, Rob. I need you in me now," she told him.

He rose from his knees, surprised to find he was still hard. Not as hard as earlier, but hard enough for their purposes. He knew once he was in her, he would finish firming up and be able to give her what she wanted. He stood behind her and mounted her, driving himself easily through the surprising amount of feminine oils she'd produced.

"You like it when I play back there, don't you?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh, fuck yes," she replied, grunting in time with his impacts. Her words had the desired effect and she groaned out "so big" as he continued driving.

"Wait!" she cried out when she felt him expand for his impending ejaculation. He stopped cold, awaiting further instructions. "Put it in my ass." His eyes boggled at her suggestion. "Gather as much of my spend as you can and put it on my ass. I want you in there."

He popped his eyes and looked down to see her anus winking at him, still somewhat stretched from earlier. He reached down, giving her clitoris a swipe as he did, and transferred some of her oils to her anus. He saw it open up and some of the oils went in. He did it again, again brushing over her clitoris, and this time she came. He watched, fascinated by how her anus pulsed in time with her vagina.

"Now, Rob," she cried. "Get it in there before I tighten up again."

He withdrew from her channel and aimed himself at her anus, skinning back the foreskin. He reconsidered and pushed the foreskin forward until the head was completely covered. He found that when he pressed the gathered foreskin against her exit, it made entry first, before the bulbous head pressed fully against her. He pressed firmly forward and felt her anus open up before his onslaught. The loose foreskin aided his effort by acting as a layer between his hardness and the soft tissue of her rosebud. He entered her anal canal and paused at her groan.

"God, you're so fucking big," she moaned. "Go slow, lover. It feels real good, but go slow so I can get used to it."

He eased back, careful not to withdraw completely. He felt the ring of muscles clamp down on his glans and stopped, then he pressed forward again. He felt a second ring of muscles as he got deeper and pressed beyond those into her rectum. He was soon embedded balls deep, his scrotum resting in her folds. He could feel her vaginal lips pulsing against the skin, making it feel like she was kissing him there.

"You're so tight," Rob complained. "And hot."

"This is what a virgin feels like, lover," she panted.

"I feel like if I move even an inch, I'll blow all over the place," he said through gritted teeth.

"You have to move, sweeting. You know you do," she urged. "Come on, lover. Fuck my ass."

Feeling like he was ahead of the game, he reached around and grabbed her clitoris firmly between three fingers and jerked it like a small penis. She threw back her head and bowed down her back, screeching out her orgasm. Inside, Rob felt like he was being squeezed by a vice, and the guardian muscle clamped down hard enough to stop his orgasm cold in its tracks. Feeling better about going on, he began thrusting at her, one hand still on her clit, the other gripping her shoulder for leverage.

He built up speed as she continued crying out her pleasure. Her anus again tried clamping down on him, but now he had momentum on his side. He released her clitoris to draw his fingers through her oils and transferred that to himself. He felt his motion ease as he got wetter and did it again. Elaina was now huffing in time with his thrusts.

He reached around one last time and rather than stroking her clitoris, he pressed down like he was trying to push it into her cleft. She threw her head back with a silent scream and gripped him tightly along his entire length. Because of the extra lubrication, she couldn't stop his advance, but the added pressure did him in anyway. He slammed into her ass one last time and unloaded in her rectum. Feeling the heat of his spend, her silent scream changed to howling at the moon. When he was finished, she slumped to the bed, and he was pulled down with her, his half-hard cock once more firmly gripped by her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.