Redeeming Halloween - Cover

Redeeming Halloween

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

Dawn was waiting in the doorway when they pulled up. She dashed down the steps through the rain and quickly climbed in on the passenger side. Elaina had clambered over the seats to the back, squealing when Rob had reached up her skirt to goose her, finding that she had reverted to her habit of not wearing panties. He was pretending to lick his fingers clean, with Elaina giving him a look of mock outrage, as Dawn settled in the front. Dawn missed the byplay, concentrating instead on figuring out the older seatbelt arrangement. Rob pointed out the Mustang had separate lap and shoulder belts. The unibelt, he told her, hadn't being introduced until two years after the car was built.

Rob parked the Mustang in a convenient spot half a block away, and they walked to the apartment. That was when Rob spotted the bag Dawn was carrying and asked about it.

"I brought movies," she answered brightly, holding up a plastic shopping bag with several DVDs inside. Rob groaned theatrically, commenting that he was in for a chick-flick marathon. Dawn swatted at him and Elaina bumped his hip with hers, nearly knocking him off his feet.

Rob set up the player while the girls were in the kitchen preparing snacks for the movies. Elaina had finally got the hang of making popcorn and she made a huge bowl, adding clarified butter and seasonings when it was ready. Dawn carried two bottles of wine along with three glasses, and they set everything up on the table before the couch. They settled on the couch, leaving room between them for Rob, and Dawn handed over the bag of movies to Rob. He was pleasantly surprised when instead of the chick flicks he had dreaded, he found Peter Jackson's "Lord of the Rings" trilogy in the bag.

"You're a Frodo fan?" he asked, holding up "The Fellowship of the Ring."

"Aragorn, actually," Dawn admitted, flushing slightly.

"Yeah, he is a handsome devil, isn't he?" Elaina said with a smirking grin.

Rob decided to keep his thoughts on Arwen to himself.

They spent the next six-plus hours thoroughly enjoying the movies and each others company, arguing over who had the greatest impact on the quest – finally agreeing it had to be Samwise Gamgee – and discussing the various friendships that had formed throughout the epic.

Several times during the movies Elaina had laughed, throwing her head back with her mouth opened wide. Rob cast worried glances at Dawn when this happened, happy to see that she hadn't seemed to notice; in fact, she frequently joined in the laughter.

The evening was getting late by the time the movies were all done. The ladies walked to the kitchen chatting happily while Rob closed down the player and screen and put the movies back in the bag.

"If you don't mind," Dawn said when he tried to hand her the bag, "Why don't we just keep them here. I never seem to have time for them when I'm home." Rob shrugged and put the movies with the rest of his DVDs.

After everything was cleaned up, Dawn went to put her coat on, giving Elaina's cloak an envious look. Elaina took note of that look and resolved to get her one of her own.

"Dawn," Elaina said, "Why don't I take you home. I need to put my car in the garage anyway."

"Okay," she replied. "This way I won't feel bad that Rob is paying to get me a ride home."

Rob protested, saying it wasn't an imposition, with Elaina chiming in. They only relented when Dawn started laughing at them, telling them she was teasing. Elaina put on her cloak and took the key from Rob. Dawn kissed him good night and they left.

He turned back to the apartment and went around tidying up the little things they had missed on the first pass. It took Elaina over an hour to return, and by that time Rob was in bed with a book.

"Well, that took longer than I would've expected," Rob commented, setting his book aside when she walked into the room. She quickly shed her clothes and climbed into bed with him. Rob saw that her eyes were glowing with the pearly shine that told him she was horny. "Did you get a little one-on-one time with our Dawn?" he asked teasingly. She growled at him and pushed him down to the mattress.

"No, actually, I didn't," she said roughly. "But I dearly wished to. Just being with her got me so worked up, that doorknob over there is starting to look friendly."

She clambered atop him and rubbed herself on his flaccid cock. The combination of her soft fur and warm, wet folds soon had Rob raring to go. She continued to rub on him, spreading her oils and dragging her enlarged clitoris along his shaft. She took a deep breath and growled deep in her chest as she had a small orgasm against his twitching erection. Rob watched the flush as it spread from her neck down over the top of her breasts, the nipples on those breasts spiking and standing out proudly from her flesh.

"You want it to be Dawn beneath you, don't you, Elaina?" Rob teased. "You want to feel her soft folds against yours, don't you?"

Her eyes got wild and she growled again as she had another orgasm. She laid down on top of him, ravaging his mouth with hers and sliding herself up just that much. When she felt Rob's cock slip into position, she surged back, driving him into her body until she reached the base. She sat back up and started posting on him, pulsating and leaking fluids. She whipped her head about and continued growling the whole time.

Rob stared in wonder as Elaina whipped herself into a frenzy. A sudden vision of her writhing on Dawn caused him to trip over into his own orgasm, and he lifted her off the mattress as he tried to drive himself deeper. She finally wailed, collapsing on him and convulsing in the throes of a massive orgasm. He pulsed four more times as she lay quivering on his chest, her breasts pressed softly to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and held her through the aftershocks, murmuring soothing nonsense in her ears.

She pushed up on her arms and flipped her hair back, staring down into his eyes.

"We are going to have to do something about her," she said, "Or I am going to go crazy."

Rob chuckled at her intensity and calmed her when she started getting angry.

"It's always you telling me to be patient," he said. "Now the shoe's on the other foot. Can you see how I feel sometimes?"

"I suppose," she grumped. "Doesn't mean I have to like it."

She lay back down on his chest and snuggled her face to his neck. After their energetic romp – more her than him – they relaxed and soon fell into sleep. Just before going under, Rob reached out and set the alarm, knowing there was no way he would wake up on his own.


Rob woke to the alarm, blinked at the sunlight flooding the room. Once his eyes adapted, he saw that it wasn't as bright as he'd first thought, and he looked over to confirm that the curtains were indeed drawn back. Elaina was standing at the window looking out over the city.

"What are you doing, love?" he called to her. She turned her head smiling, and walked over to greet him properly. When she was done kissing him, she walked back to the window and turned her face up with her eyes closed to the morning sun.

"It's strange standing here," she said, answering his earlier question. "It's been so long since I've felt the sun on my face." She turned her head to look at him. "I know it's not the same, but it's so close. If I could afford it, I'd build a house of this glass so I could walk everyday in the sun." She turned back to the sun. "I know it's not practical, but it makes for a pleasant fantasy."

He watched her standing like a goddess in the sunlight. As his eyes became more acclimated to the filtered sunlight, he was able to make out the details of her nude body. His eyes traced the shadowed curve of her jaw, loving the way it blended into her face. He saw where her throat indented as it led to her collarbone, that also highlighted by shadows. Her breasts stood out firmly from her body, the soft undercurves outlined by the sun, showing him what his hands knew so well.

His eyes trailed lower, seeing the soft normally unseen hairs highlighted by the sun standing out all along her torso, softening her already soft curves. He saw where her belly indented slightly before the swell of her mons, then curving down to hide behind the rise of her hips. He knew that if he could see it, her hidden valley would be further hidden in shadow.

His eyes followed her hips around to the gentle swell of her buttocks sitting firm and high above her thighs. He allowed his eyes to follow the sweep of her legs, ending at her petite feet. He thought to himself that even her feet were sexy, and he wondered what sucking on her cute toes would be like. He decided then and there that he was going to find out one day.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.