Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Two people who learn to love one another along with swinging, polyamory, prostitution, humor, and the political science of screwing entire peoples and nations.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Humor   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Abie opened the afternoon meeting. "You've all seen the building. For the details, let me introduce Melody Clark, whom I think some of you know. Melody is going to manage the construction and move-in, and, if we all get along, run the operations side of the foundation. Tana will still be the financial manager and Carol the artistic director. Betty will lead the education function, which includes museums."

Melody stepped forward, and they were impressive steps. As I remembered from the past, she was the tallest woman in the room, even taller than Abie's 6' 2". Her slightly wavy hair, very light blonde, fell to bust level. With her very fair complexion and blue eyes, it might be a real color, but I suspected that we'd find a different color in her lower hair.

Her feet were definitely not bare but in gray hose and high stilettos. She wore a dark blue business suit, but a very short skirt. Given her loose, lightweight, cotton blouse, it became obvious that she did wear a strong shaping bra. I glanced at Tana, and realized that the administrative side of the house might just win a pure boob size contest. "I know a few of you, but we'll soon all know one another. This is a wonderful assignment for me, for a couple of reasons. First, project management, during a construction and then an organization phase, is something I do very well.

"But from what I've been told about the missions of the 4-S Corporation Foundation, I'm eager to learn from you. As you might have noticed, what I'm wearing is, in broad terms, an accountant suit. But I picked a very short skirt, heels, and a sheer blouse because I admire the lifestyle that some of you have. As it is, I have an open marriage in which I'm versatile -- hell, we swing. In this business culture, sexual harassment will be rare because on the one hand, it would rarely develop, but if it does, the group may act even faster than managers.

"I'd love to learn to strip, and probably to mingle. Returning to the purpose of the meeting, though, we have signed the lease on a building for the Foundation. They have a couple of auditoriums that they used for training and some meetings, and our first goal is to convert one of them into a small theater suitable for our acts, with room to grow. Those auditoriums actually extend into a second floor, with...

"Cathy and Art, we'd like you to examine lighting, sound, and special effects.

To start, we'll go with 4 to 6 booths, and rail seating at one side. Our architect, Tony Bloom, wants to get your opinions as soon as possible. We have, in fact, rushed an auditorium to earlier completion, as a rehearsal area -- seating would be a low priority. Carol, could you move your experiment rehearsals here as soon as you can? It will have at least as much lighting and sound gear as Le Marquis.

"Also, we'll have an open dance area, and one for weight training.

"Many of the offices can be readied without much modification. Cubicles won't fly -- too many things that go on need privacy. There will also be several museum rooms, which back up onto a work area."

Abie raised her hand. "Our first priority will be Mediterranean weapons, ideally with sex toys. Make love, not war, tools, perhaps?"

"Tana will keep an office here, so the financials for this building, its services, and Le Marquis won't need to move. Foundation-wide activities move to the new building." Tana got a naughty look, rose, and turned Melody 90 degrees. She then stood back-to-back with her, rather obviously for what, in technical terms, is called comparative boobage analysis. To visual observation, Melody's seemed to have more mass, but Tana's were more shapely. Betty, who was probably #3 in boobs, was laughing uncontrollably.

"OK, OK, Tana. Different strokes..."

"I like stroking, Melody."

Abie coughed for attention. "Do I need to change into my leathers to be sure you two are good?" Any suggestion that Abie was going to be a dominatrix was belied by her giggle. "Carol, could you start getting together a sequence of acts, at least two of which would involve more than one person? If you need a man on stage, my toy Sven has been a dancer and actor. We do need to get men into the company."


After the meeting, Marie talked with Betty, about Charley's introduction. "We can have him go directly to the party, or have him see people at the club. Maybe the ideal could be to have him meet some of the girls over a meal, and then see them on stage, and then party. Bring Tana, and see if I'm up to it."

"My guess is that he and Gerri will connect. He'll like Carol. I'd also think of Mara and Edie. Iris and Betty, of course, are special cases. Cathy, Shelly, and Melina can connect, as long as they connect intellectually before they threaten him athletically. Perhaps we can bring a couple of the guys, to demonstrate that play is quite acceptable."

"I don't think he should watch Betty's act before he makes it with some of the other women. I'd probably exclude Iris as well. Iris might be a very good idea if they planned something for his father."


Separately, Tana came up to Melody. "Taking a look at the management side, we seem to have absolutely great boobs. You were saying about stroking?"

"Well, now that you mention it that might be fun."

"As is usual, we're a bit short on men. Curt and Art are here. Cathy and Carol certainly could play. Anyway, come on down to my suite and we can have a play break. I'm exhibitionistic enough that I like to be watched -- is that true for you? I'm guessing yes, given how you dressed.

"Very much so."

Tana brought Melody, and the two couples, into her living room. From a closet, she pulled out futons and quilts. "Easier to keep a soft space in the closet than try to have a bed that's big enough." Carol looked at Curt and nodded; this was something we should do in our place.

"You realize, Melody, that even though I'm mostly attracted to men, I haven't been able to get my eyes off your boobs? Well, yes, I guess I did when you crossed your legs. Both of us ought to get some stage dance training, if only to understand what the repertory company does. But right now, this part of administration is horny!

Tana asked Carol and me, and Cathy and Art, to join them. "Can I interest you two guys in tit-fucking at least Melody and myself, with she and I doing the ladies?"

Melody sat on a loveseat, crossing and recrossing her legs. It was most eye-catching, but I soon realized she probably was masturbating as she did it. Her skirt slid up enough to show her stocking bands. Her legs were slightly heavier than the idea, but with their length, I certainly wouldn't mind having them around my face, or against my body. Carol apparently had similar ideas. Sitting next to me, she also stared at Melody, while she rubbed my leg and then my crotch. Carol caught Melody's eye. "Isn't it liberating to be able to show off, and drink in the admiration?" Melody grinned back.

Tana helped Melody take off her jacket. "Oh damn, Melody. I can't resist." She knelt and began to kiss Melody's thighs, from her stockinged knees to bare skin. Tana pulled up the skirt a bit more and chuckled delightedly when she found that Melody wore no panties.

"Okay, organized orgy time. Melody, sit next to me. To start, Curt, fuck my tits, and Art, fuck Melody's. We'll switch. Cathy, sit on the far side of Melody and play with her. I'll slide in next to Carol. Guys, don't hesitate -- we'll have more opportunities today. Be sure, though, that both of you get a shot at Melody."

Carol rather leaped to the couch, kissed Tana, and mock-growled "How about letting out your boobs?" She pulled down Tana's stretch top. Cathy, on the other side, dealt with Melody's few blouse buttons and front-opening bra.

I took a good look. Both Tana and Melody had what I'd only call huge-but-natural breasts. Tana's were an enlarged version, high and pointy, of a teenager's chest. Melody's were more like soft pillows, larger than Tana's. I wouldn't call them pendulous, but more floppy than Tana's. Melody opened my pants and gave me a quick suck. She grabbed for her purse, took out some sort of scented oil, and squirted into her cleavage. I wasn't going to stop for analysis.

It really didn't take long, even with two swaps with Art, before I was squirting onto Melody. Cathy licked up the cum and shared it with Carol and Melody. Carol took Art's cum to Cathy and Tana.

We cleaned up, and went back to work. Art and Cathy were soon in deep discussion of stage lighting.


At breakfast the next day, Betty spoke with her son, Charley. "Several things that I want you to know about, and I think you'll find them variously pleasant or exciting. We've only talked about my book on tantra generally, but I've gotten a role as the art education director for a foundation that will deal with erotica and the arts. I'll have both research and museum roles, as well as teaching."

"That sounds great, Mom! Yeah, I've read some of your book, but I didn't want to burn out my brain until I was more sexually experienced." He flushed. "Did I just say what I thought I said?"

"Yes you did, my lovely son. Actually, I'm looking forward to being able to talk about things like that with you. You're an adult now, if a young one. Sex is not dirty and it's a big part of life. You don't seem to date much, although I've found enough porn around to assume you're interested in women.

"Before blushing again, please, Charley, know that I approve. We might just share the same magazines and movies. Now, I am quite comfortable with looking both attractive and sexy, which aren't quite the same thing. Please, don't try to hide it when you give me an admiring look. Sooner or later, you'll have the opportunity to look in as much detail as possible -- but I'm not proposing to drag you to bed right away. Will you let me guide you a little?"

"Well, I trust you totally. Sure."

"What I'd like you to do first is spend some time with my friend and colleague, Marie. This isn't an attempt to get you seduced by an older woman. While she's extremely attractive, she is chronically ill and just starting to have physical sex again with people that are experienced enough to work with her limitations. She has, however, an incredible gift for guiding younger people entering this journey, so she can avoid Mom stuff.

"When you and Marie agree, I want to set you up at a party with some friends of mine, who are totally relaxed about sex. They like casual, as long as no one gets hurt. I don't preclude that you might bond with one of them and take it further. Do be aware that they will be very clear on no meaning no, but also that they're unlikely to say no to anything!

"There's another person who I want to bring in, but not at the first. Being a little cautious about mother imagery, I want you to meet Iris gently. While there's no biological relationship that we can find, she and I look amazingly like one another. I'm not sure that if you made it with her -- and yes, we are talking about you making it with several lovely women -- it would be more like incest with your sister or your mother. I think she's a year younger than you are.

"Anyway, I like the way you look this morning. Casual but carefully well-groomed."


Later in the day, Carol, Cathy, and I worked on some acts involving more than one person. Tana kibitzed. Cathy picked up on an earlier idea about a two-woman act. "Let's try something. I think I'm going to need a skirt tailored to flare out, but not a cheerleader cut. The starting look that I have in mind is pretty close to my real one -- professional or academic, with athletic flair.

"You enter, in a more feminine but also professional power suit. Your body language shows you are accustomed to being in control. Gesture angrily. Grab one of my lapels and pull. The costume should show some chest, more of a suggestion that you are messing me up." Carol grabbed. Cathy talked through moves, in slow motion. "I spin out of your grip, and then deliver a forearm strike..." she demonstrated. Next, she feinted a solid blow to Carol's head, commenting "Not a girly slap." Cathy continued with a back kick.

"I picked those moves because it's fairly easy to make them look realistic, but not even make contact. The head strike can go over, while the back kick can go behind you.

Carol liked it a lot. "We need to try some of this with Melly and her warrior moves." She giggled. "Maybe Betty or Edie could have a variant where their counterattack is blunt force with a boob." Carol reached out and, in a vaguely Three Stooges way, honked Cathy's boobs.

"Hey, I have an idea for the show as a whole! What if it started with Cathy as mistress of ceremonies, except there's an assumption that she's taken the job from me. That's our starting point for the catfight. She certainly could have done some of her athletic things first. Wait, though, that would leave her in control. Nothing against your role, Cathy, but we need to figure it out if we're going to have a emcee function throughout.

"Let's assume that I start as emcee, but Cathy takes it away. When I come back, though, I take it back with cheerleading -- maybe teamed with Shelly. Mara could do the first independent act, bringing in the political theme, which Edie could continue. Back at the politicians' home, maybe do something with Betty as the senior wife and Gerri as the daughter, or Iris as the clone -- that could be a three-way. Melina would be the cleanup batter, maybe with some combat with Cathy. So one set for Shelly and I, one for Mara, one for Edie, then the three-way, than cleanup. Add Cathy and I at the beginning. With 20-minute sets, that's a little more than an hour and a half, which works.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.