Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution - Cover

Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Two people who learn to love one another along with swinging, polyamory, prostitution, humor, and the political science of screwing entire peoples and nations.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Humor   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

We changed again, and headed off to Le Marquis for the evening. Art and Ray were to meet us, as guests of the house and the foundation. We introduced them to Aimee, the waitresses, and the dancers.

Carol told us that she'd lead off the acts, in cheerleader role. "Melina will follow, and then Gerri, Edie, Mara, and Cathy. Betty won't be on stage tonight, as she's working with Iris. We may want to work a couple of more of the bar girls into the dance rotation, to give you all more flexibility in doing other projects. Aimee, perhaps you and I might discuss them, and how to make them house dancers?

"Art, please pay special attention to Edie's comedy, and get with her in a booth afterwards. Yes, you can talk about comedy too. I fully expect both of you to experience the level of pleasure possible in a booth. Think of it as a pleasantly nasty place. You're welcome to join us afterwards, unless you want to go elsewhere.

"Curt, please spend special time with Mara, so you can get to know one another. Ray, start with Cathy. She's an excellent observer."


Mara slipped into the booth and joined me on the couch. "Curt, I will have to get into costume in a little more than an hour, but I wanted to spend some focused time with you. For that, it seemed right that I wear one of an outfit that's both comfortable and sexy. This is something of a trademark outfit for me. I have a couple of variations for different occasions -- without the zipper, it can be fashionable in an office, and I even have a business suit in the same leather."

It was an interesting color, hard to characterize -- lavender or gray with a purple overtone or purple with a gray overtone. Nevertheless, it was extremely complementary to her complexion and to her hair, bringing out warm tones in both. I'd describe it as a jumper, with gold zipper ran from neck to hem, adjustable at both ends. She wore some sort of slightly off-white silk under it, which I guessed was a dickey or mock turtleneck. "Definitely don't hesitate to get a physical sense of me, and I want to do the same for you. To be honest, I'm at a point where I'd rather know that we both have sexual energy, and that we aren't controlled by it but enjoy it.

"At a party, I've been known to say to a guy, 'let's go fuck and see if we're compatible -- why continue if we're not?' Here, though, I already know things about you and that we will have things in common.

I smiled, and adjusted the light. The booths had been getting dim but adequate lights, with hidden controls so the girls could set them as they wanted. I wanted to see her clearly. The outfit, which was of thin leather or an excellent pleather, accentuated her curves yet let her move freely. With a second look, I saw that it was carefully tailored, tapering from bust to waist and back to her hips.

With both eyes and hands, I did look at her. Other than Betty and Iris, each of our clan had a distinct appearance. Mara, like the other dancers, unquestionably was attractive. She was softer than many others, but certainly gave no sense of being overweight. Rather, although she was in her mid to late twenties, there was some baby fat in her face. Her breasts and hips were full. I had never thought of legs as cuddly, but that was a first impression. She had just enough softness in her knees to banish every defective dimple, and then flow into distinct calves.

"Carol told me that you aren't obsessive about big tits. Mine aren't enormous, but probably a little bigger than Carol's. No competition, because hers are more shapely. I should tell you that mine are damned sensitive and I like them to get attention. First, though..." She put an arm around my neck, leaned against me, and started to kiss. Her kissing was both erotic and friendly, and I lost myself in it for a few pleasant minutes. Somewhere during the process, she put my hands on her breasts.

"Mara, does the office routine in your act reflect something about you?"

"Yes, it does. I have a degree in political science, and came to DC hoping to get involved in politics. To get started, I hit a lot of political get-togethers, and made some bad decisions. Among the people that interested me, I was treated as nothing but a cum dumpster. Slut is a step up from that."

With that, I took her into my arms. I'd call it holding tenderly rather than hugging. "To me, it's a woman's choice to have all the sex she wants. That doesn't have any effect on her mind or her achievements or her potential."

"Curt, maybe I can bring something besides my body and acting to the project. I have a lot of political contacts, read extensively, and have a good sense of the hidden side of politics. I might be able to map out strategies for our dealing with officialdom."

"Now, besides having sensitive boobs, I really like anal play. Maybe that's because I'd like to become pregnant with a politician.

Carol came on stage. "Curt, I know that you see Carol through eyes of love. She and I have talked about her act, and I want you to watch it from that perspective. When she was a high school cheerleader, she had to be cute and maybe teasing, but, while she was expected to put out sexually to the jocks, she didn't get to enjoy being frankly sexual. Watch the difference now. Before, she'd just stretch a leg. Now, she strokes it. She makes sure to give a good look under her skirt.

"Speaking of strong legs, put your hand on mine." She pulled my face to hers and gave me a steaming kiss.

"Given the amount of time, I'd rather not fuck anywhere right now, simply because I don't want to leak during my act. If Carol agrees, can we do it after work? Want a blow job now?"

"My father taught me to always make sure that the lady came first. How about a short 69 just for mutual pleasure? Would my bringing you off be a good warm-up for the evening?"

"Hell yes! Seriously, the idea of stress-free sex is incredibly exciting. By that, I mean no guesswork on what he or she wants, and not overly commercial.

At this point, I'm not looking for a primary relationship, but I'd love some really good friends with benefits. I do swing clubs at times, but if we have a reasonably good-sized group, I don't need that.

"On the Hill, and then in my act, I played a role of a good girl who can be seduced, and is always available. That's something to explore theatrically, but also for my own mental health. I haven't had one of those great sessions at Carol's place yet, but from what I hear, we're developing into a healing and nurturing community.

"But to be less serious for the moment, with the emphasis on the butt, let's be naughty. Lie down comfortably on the couch and let me sit on your face. Eat my ass while I jill myself. If you don't want to cum early in the evening, I can understand, but promise me some sperm later!"

"Show off to me before you sit. Slowly raise your skirt so I'll play with your legs. Leave your heels on. Don't hold off our orgasm" She began to stroke her clit. "Oh hell. I won't cum, but open my pants, be sure I'm hard, and then rub my cockhead against your clit."

"Oh, that sounds delightful." We rubbed together until I began to breathe faster. I helped her turn around and wiggle her butt up to my face. Touching her rosebud with a finger, it spread eagerly, welcoming penetration. Instead, I pulled her closer and licked, then tongue-fucked. She had flavored herself with chocolate.

It didn't take long, nor did we want it to take long. She groaned happily, and then stretched out next to me. We returned to kissing and stroking.

"Thinking about your act, would it make sense to introduce a political satire element rather than fashion? Have a slimy politician as your boss? Hmm. We all need to think about the easy problem of having two of our women on stage, but the more complex idea of how we bring in actors."

"I know you have to get ready soon. Let's plan on getting together after the show. I'll want you to get together with several of us and think what you can do on the political side. You had mentioned making your act seem to be in a high-fashion company, but what about putting it on the Hill, especially if we stick Senator Bumfuck into it?"

"Oh, that all has promise!" We embraced. She went to the dressing room. I watched the stage, and, unusually for the club, thought.

I thought about our next generation, and that some of the acts would likely involve more than one person. Sometimes, that additional person would need to be a man. He'd have to be a dancer who can act. He would have to accept that the stars, for now, are female.


Aimee had taken Art through the club and introduced him to all. By the time he was in a booth, Melina had started her act. As I spent time with Mara, Art was in another booth with Cathy, who told him, "We talked, and we had a great deal of fun in bed. Still, the club is yet a different environment that you need to experience to be part of our clan." She put a hand on his thigh. "Actions that would be inappropriate elsewhere are quite fine here. Assume I really want sex, and I'm unlikely either to play cute games or say no. Now, with a friend, I'm not going to indulge in the kind of teasing that girls use to get guys to spend money. Frankly, I don't like doing that. I'd rather be up front about money, and then enjoyably play."

"Apropos of that.,." She slipped out of her gown. "Breast or thigh?"

Art stroked her legs. "Oh, either is just fine, but I have to say that really long legs are exceptional. There's nothing wrong with your boobs, though."

"Agreed. I haven't quite gotten across to Carol that it still is possible to fuck between breasts that are our sizes -- full but not huge. That tends to need a bed or at least a carpet, so let's plan to titty fuck at out next session not in the club. I'd actually like the madness of giving you a very fast blowjob.

"Could I eat you to orgasm first?"

She put the back of her hand to her forehead. "I suppose I can endure an orgasm for the greater good." Grinning, she moved to the table, pulled up her skirt, and sat, spreading her legs. She wore no panties.

He lifted her legs, as if to his shoulders, but paused, and licked her ankle, continuing from the bone to her Achilles tendon. "What are you doing ... OH! ... I didn't know I was sensitive there!" He moved his head back and forth between her legs, producing surprised but pleased sounds before he reached her knees. Once there, his tongue laved the backs of her knees, with his fingers exploring their sides. "mmm ... OHOHOH!"

"It was a moderate orgasm but a very good one, Art my dear. But I am awed, as I never dreamed I was so sensitive there. I want us to have a very long session in a very large bed, totally at our leisure, and see if I can drive you as wild as you seem to be able to drive me.

"But I wasn't kidding -- I get into a different headspace in the booth, when I'm time-constrained. It's different with you because I don't need to tease you into buying more ... but my head wants things to go quickly." She wrapped her legs around his head. "Do I have to force you into letting me make you cum?"

While Cathy was a competitive wrestler, she didn't know that was also part of Art's past. He reached up, gave a soft laugh, and applied finger pressure to make her loosen her grip. "Oh, you know that one? Art, lie back on the goddamn couch!" He did so, chuckling, and she dove headfirst at his cock, quickly turning her slightly frustrated passion into deep throating. "Drive me crazy, will you?" After saying that quickly, and spitting on her finger, she returned her mouth to his penis. This time, however, she worked her finger into his anus. He wiggled against it, and breathed deeply as she explored more deeply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.