Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution - Cover

Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Two people who learn to love one another along with swinging, polyamory, prostitution, humor, and the political science of screwing entire peoples and nations.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Humor   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

"Betty?" asked Carol. "She's damn sexy and does a fine stage act. Some of her mingling customers say she's utterly fantastic, although she made others nervous as seeming to push herself as a dominant. That she won't have contact with women does limit how much she can participate in our creative collaboration. I agree that if she did play, aside from her amazing looks, she's obviously very smart and focused on what she wants."

"Carol, Abie told me that Betty, and her husband, are well known to her from art donor circles in New York. Betty has written a couple of books on Indian eroticism and tantra. A bit of research reveals that she's a licensed Realtor, with her own income as well as a wealthy husband. She does this, as far as I can tell, because it amuses or excites her. Abie said that she heard rumors that Betty had done some outcall, and then reduced the fees to people she liked. The key question: can we make an ally of her, or might she try to play power games with our creative efforts?

"Abie also said that she had heard that a few of Betty's adventures were with couples, but ones in which she didn't have sex with the woman and got to tie up the man. It's clear that dominance interests her. I wonder how she might react to the prospect of, say, erotic bondage, but with no sex, of a woman -- and if that might be a way to interest her in sex with women?"

Marie reached into a drawer and took out club pictures of the women. Those pictures included the bar girls. Betty's, indeed, was stunning. While I couldn't quite explain why, she, even in her forties, could be on the cover of Cosmopolitan more easily than any of the others, even my love--not that Carol couldn't get there.

Next, Marie took out a picture of Iris. Iris was another person from our hometown, a little younger than we were, and apparently quiet and sweet. Her eyes and hair were the very definition of natural blue-eyed blonde.

From what I had heard of her, she might have thought of herself as attractive, but didn't appreciate that her face was of cover girl quality. Of our dancers, only Betty had that sort of facial impact. Betty's MILF hardness worked extremely well, but the resemblance and impact was strong. Iris could have been her younger sister, or even daughter.

"No, I'm not suggesting they are related. I wonder, though, if Betty might accept Iris as an understudy of some sort? Let's have an open-ended discussion with Iris, which includes Betty."

Carol admitted that she didn't know Iris very well, even if she was from home. She knew that Iris had a very rough time, getting pregnant, refusing to identify the man, and being thrown out of her home. "A friend of the family gave her a place to stay, but she lost the baby. She had the guts to keep going to school and get her diploma. Afterwards, I heard she did some waitressing, and was lucky when the state law changed so wait staff could serve drinks at age 18. It was a raunchy club, and she might have done some tricks.

"While she was in high school, she did take some ballet classes. After she was out, I heard that she went to a community modern dance place. At the club, though, she's never asked to dance. Aimee told me that she does do very well at the bar, wearing what seem like innocent dresses, almost like she's in the wrong place. Apparently, though, she has a way of moving that shows off a hell of a lot of her legs and lingerie. Combined with a striking face and bright makeup, she gets a lot of attention.

"When I mentioned it in passing to Wanda, Wanda laughed and said that Iris must have magic in her legs. Wanda has come back to booths with Iris and a customer, and she says the most common thing is to find Iris on the table, legs spread, dress pulled high, and the customer eating her like mad.

"That she manages to be so captivating, beginning from an innocent look, says that she has some creative potential, and determination. I'm sorry that I haven't paid more attention to her. Let's invite her to a New Jersey meeting with us."

Shelly laughed. "Well, I'm kind of quiet, too. But I've noticed Iris, and I've got to admit I have the hots for her. Does the amount of oral worship that she seems to get suggest that she might have some dominant tendencies?"

Carol called Iris and invited her for an afternoon, as well as dinner. We told her that we'd meet in Carol's apartment. We didn't get into the larger bed, dining facilities, hot tub, or feline supervision.


When the door opened for Iris, my first sense was that of color: cornsilk-yellow hair against white blouse and bright red dress. The dress looked, at first, like the jumpers that she usually wore, but with a much shorter skirt.

She wore glasses, but with large, red rims, and lenses that made her brilliant blue eyes even more immense. As she walked in, gave a wide grin, murmured "warm-up?", and lifted one side of her skirt to the top of a stocking. "You've heard I'm a wiggler. That's harder on a barstool."

She handed Carol a flat box, interestingly patterned. Carol opened it to find an assortment of obviously artisan-made candies. "People call me sweet, but don't know the half of it. Even though my parents kicked me out, they couldn't take the family candymaking secrets out of my head. It's much better with a proper candy kitchen, but I get a lot done in my apartment.

"If you grow up making candy, you tend to burn out your sweet tooth. Still, I have to be careful to burn off the calories. If I'm not spending time in the dance studio, I guess I have to make it up with wild sex." Carol, Marie, and I grew ever-wider grins as we listened. This was a very different side of someone we thought as rather mousy, if a good-looking mouse.

I sensed that Shelly had a different look, a hungry one, and probably not for the candy. Shelly was staring at Iris, as she stood behind a chair. She might not even have noticed that she held her folded hands against the back of the chair, and pressed her groin against them.

Carol whispered to Marie and I, "I've seen sudden exchanges of stares, as with those two, in the club. You might as well get out of the way, as the instant lust is flowing."

Our guide, Marie, said, in a calm, supportive voice, "Iris and Shelly. Let it happen."

Iris and Shelly were a study in contrasts. Shelly's dark looks contrasted against Iris' blondeness. Iris' legs were just on the attractive edge of too thin, while Shelly also was attractive in the other direction. The idea of their tribbing was explosive. Thoughts of Shelly getting her triple penetration came to mind, but that was going to need more men.

Iris reached into the candy box, and withdrew something mostly white, but with nuts and fruit. She walked to Shelly. "Open wide." Iris put the candy into her mouth. Shelly probably outweighed Iris by forty pounds of dancer muscles, and was four or five inches taller. It made little difference. With the act of feeding her, Iris took her under her spell.

Gracefully, Shelly went to her knees in front of Iris, who raised her skirt. No one spoke, but everyone in the room agreed that the act before us needed to complete before all else. Shelly began kissing up Iris' leg. Iris looked around briefly, catching Carol's eye. Carol gestured her to follow. Iris reached down, guided Shelly to stand, and followed her into the bedroom.

As the intense couple sank onto the bed, I put my arms around Carol and Marie, who pressed warmly against me. Iris pulled Shelly toward her, holding her by her hair, and moved her face onto her own mound. Iris wore no panties. The back of Shelly's head showed the intensity with which she used her mouth to worship Iris. Shelly's hands slipped around Iris' slim hips, caressing her buttocks.

I kissed Marie and Carol's heads and necks. Carol's arm went around Marie, giving her additional support. Marie stood solidly, perhaps drawing on the energies flowing in the room. I thanked the spirits that Marie seemed to be growing steadily stronger, which filled me with joy for my mentor.

Iris groaned, lifting her hips from the bed, clearly enjoying a climax. She twisted around, pulled Shelly to the bed, straddled her chest, and pulled Shelly's breast to her own mound. I had heard of this from a lesbian friend, but never seen anyone use a nipple as a clit vibrator. Apparently, Carol had not either, as she whispered "wow!" After a few minutes, Iris climaxed again, this time with a squirt. Iris commanded Shelly, "jill yourself!" It didn't take long for Shelly to be bucking and screaming her pleasure.

I sensed that Marie was tiring, and carried her to the bed. She, Carol, and I stretched out at the head of the bed, content to caress one another. I got up and brought back cold drinks. "The water is brewing for tea." My ladies refreshed themselves or waited. Well, perhaps Iris wasn't exactly my lady, but we would see. I whispered to Carol, "want to taste Iris?" Carol nodded emphatically.

Returning to the kitchen, I put together the tea tray. While I had seen Marie drink coffee, tea seemed to be her essential beverage. On a hunch, rather than the usual fruity Oolong, I brewed smoky Russian Caravan, with extra Lapsang Souchong. I didn't know if Carol had traditional Russian tea glasses in metal holders, but I poured, saying in my Boris Badonov accent, "Tea strong, like tail of alligator." I actually had spooned out jam to have with it.

Marie was delighted, although I was unprepared for her commentary in what presumably was Russian. In the name of the Tower of Babel, how many languages did she speak?


Among us, Marie was the best in discovering motivations. "Iris, for someone that doesn't have a motivated act of the sort Carol helps create, you're amazing. At one level, you radiate what I can only call cuteness. At some level, that switches to as intense a sexuality, and power of control, as I've ever seen. While I don't know other things in your education, I know you've studied dance. Today, I've learned that you are a candy artist. Where do you want your life to go, at least in ways that we might help? Is there something that you'd like, artistically, occupationally, or sexually?"

"Marie, let me start by talking about my emotional needs, which are going to be my first considerations. I need to feel in control, or, and maybe that's more difficult, safe if I'm not managing everything. If a situation gets out of control, not only do I have to deal with the immediate situation, but I start getting flashbacks to the home and pregnancy stuff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.