Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution - Cover

Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two people who learn to love one another along with swinging, polyamory, prostitution, humor, and the political science of screwing entire peoples and nations.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Humor   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

"It just happened that Mara and Gerri were in the dressing room when you met them. We do have a more comfortable lounge where we can chat.

"Before you do that, love, has it occurred to you that we haven't talked about your own character, Cara the Cheerleader?"

"Oh! Yes!" It was Cara, not Carol, who covered her mouth in surprise. This was going to be more complicated than learning of the other characterization, because there was a whole harem inside the head of the wonderful woman next to me.

Carol-Now began, thoughtfully, to explain. "As actor-director, I've never had to explain my character's motivation to the director, or have the director inform me of that motivation. Cara the Cheerleader is an amalgamation of Young Carol roles, in that the customer knows that everything that the elite player will get is available to him. At one level, he's going to know that Cara's sexual performance is probably going to be better than that of a high school girl. At another level, he can let himself enjoy the fantasy and recall his raging high school hormones. Cara is the second chance to get the blowjob from the cheerleader who was beyond his class.

"Only you and Marie know True Young carol." At games, Public Young Carol was there, untouchable, to support the team. That Carol was aware that cheerleading was also becoming a sport, a competitive gymnastic discipline, of its own, but in this time and place, its first purpose was to serve the team and the school. Everyone could safely admit to that role. There also was Jock Young Carol, whom the favored jocks definitely knew was not untouchable. Cara also knows her, but doesn't know the True Young Carol. Only you and Marie knew her. Jock Young Carol was certainly appreciated as attractive, but one of the strangenesses of the time is that while, by all accounts, she gave excellent blowjobs, and personally treated them as art, those that gained the most pleasure from them treated her with contempt. Anyone who gets a blowjob, or other artistic expression, from Cara, is unlikely to recall it other than most fondly.

"Cara perhaps has an acquaintance with Carol Today. Cara can channel Carol Today if a customer treats her with both courtesy and intellect.

"Purely as the director, you've given me the idea that as a featured act, I might get other cast members to join at least part of the act. We would need more quick-change cheerleader outfits. Cathy and I are close enough in height and general build that we might be able to do a mini-squad. She might need to work on her pure dance skills. Damn, honey! This is a whole new area of thought. If she joins Cara, I certainly could partner with her in that act she's designing. The more that she and I work together, the better both acts will be. Melly also could fit.

"I've got to be sure that for those girls that might not have the ideal build or skill for some combined dance still might have the chance for getting their act improved by teaming. Oh, my. Oh, my, my, my. Gerri isn't a super dancer, but I just had an idea for an act with her that makes me want to rub myself right now!"

"Don't stop for my sake."

"No, I think it's only fair to wait until we meet with her. She and I might like it even more if you rubbed me while we talked. Anyway, back to Cara and her friends.

"No one is using the stage right now. Sit down the rail so I can demonstrate a bit. This skirt is a little longer than cheerleader standard, but it flares enough to let me make moves.

"Here's Young Carol striding to her solo. Watch her legs. Would you like to touch them? Sorry, you can't do that. But Cara is much closer to Jock Young Carol. You bet there are being touched by jocks as soon as the teachers aren't looking. Cara is swiveling to give you a really good look at her panties. Cara looks around. No one's watching. She whispered 'Give my clitty a quick rub?'

Carol got up, went offstage for a moment, and then cartwheeled back. "Cartwheels and handstands set the mood. Lots of leg. Very, very flexible. Very, very energetic. High kicks work better as a group, but Cara does them to draw attention to her legs. Cara also moves to draw eyes to her pantied crotch. Young Carol would never touch her panties, even by accident. Cara adjusts her skirt, but her hands move more and more near her crotch.

"It just strikes me that the role of a cheerleader's skirt is something like that of a matador's cape, complementing her or his actual weapon. No one, of course, would actually touch the panties, but everyone would be thinking about it.

"Jock Young Carol, however, would, in the Jock Culture that also gained great status in the school culture, would definitely be giving panty access to the selected few, along with access to pussy, tits, legs, and mouth.

The here-and-now Carol's eyes glowed, as she reached out to stroke my face. "True Young Carol was the inhibited girl that couldn't quite break through to be real with you. True Young Carol, however, could be the history student who could give an intellectual crushing block to any of the jocks. True Young Carol could admit to sexual vulnerability, but also to curiosity.

"There is no True Young Carol in Cara. Vulnerability and mutual discovery are wonderful parts of human experience. I'm not quite sure what to call it, but Cara does have special rules such as those you've heard about in Cathy and Gerri. Cathy will shift modes if someone can recognize that a stripper just might be as good as algorithmic design as at blowjobs. Gerri will shift modes if a customer reveals himself to be a decent human being. A customer that treats me as smart, sexy, and with respect for other people will get a lot more sex.

"Might Carol the Director comment on that last mode? If it were a more perfect world, customers would be decent, and dancers be honest merchants of fine sex and companionship. As Carol the Director, I never want a customer to feel ripped-off. Sure, a customer might realize, the next day, that he spent a lot of money, but I want him to think that it was a special occasion where he was getting great value. Institutionally, Vegas is good at making the gambling experience a valuable one.


Carol went looking and came back with Gerri, who wore a blue kimono. It hung open, over black bra, garter belt, panties, and hose. While I did a small doubletake, it struck me that the cast here -- I was picking up the Disney usage as Carol had used it, given their occupations, would be unlikely to be concerned with body or costume modesty. Carol told me that Gerri simply wanted to spend a little time with us, but had no special needs. "Curt, I also told her that while she'd learn more, we were now a couple, and we had an open relationship.

"Carol has been telling me about your character, and, the more I learned, the more I was impressed both by your imagination and your focus on detail. I was thinking about what she said about your actual personality. You're from the New York-New Jersey, area, right?

"Yep. Montclair."

"So you understand when I concluded, after hearing about your correcting the doctor, that you are a mensch."

Gerri looked pleased. "He did become a friend-with-benefits. That's true of Carol and myself, so I guess you are by extension. Don't get me wrong, I can really enjoy being in character, but I like having some playmates with whom I don't have to act. I actually prefer black lingerie, so, if I am out of character, it's more the outer stuff that changes. I don't wear much white. I do like things either to be stretchy or tailored. Either I'm totally relaxed, or, if I do dress up, I'm very precise. Just as part of getting to know each other, would you like me to pose for you, or at least start feeling things? That's common when a new dancer starts. It's not an absolute given that the women will do full sex with each other, but I might be uncomfortable if someone wasn't open to fondling and kissing. So do take a good look."

She was of medium height and weight, with boobs that would be nice-sized on a woman I met on a mundane date. It was hard to compare them to Carol's, because Carol was considerably taller and lean where Gerri was pleasantly soft although in no way overweight. She wasn't especially short-waisted or long-waisted. Gerri's eyes were very blue. Her hair was a clearly artificial platinum blonde, having had recent beautician attention. "Am I starting to understand the different characters if I notice that your hair is perfectly bleached with no roots, while Carol tells me that Edie deliberately cultivates dark roots?

"Quite correct about the roots, but that style would be more difficult for me. Observe." She pulled down the front of her panties. "I'm a natural honey blonde. Platinum is meant to be more shocking. You realize that I just showed you my pubes with no special drama, to add information to a conversation. It just hit me that the girls are perfectly comfortable here wearing anything, or nothing. People might get shocked, though, if we put Curt into a robe or less." That shocked everyone into a brief silence. I actually felt a bit guilty that I hadn't thought hard about what to wear, other than decent-looking casual. In the future, I would be careful about such things about how my clothing felt against someone else.

Breaking the silence, I flung my hands, dramatically and protectively, over my crotch. "Well, that's right! Doesn't anyone respect men, or are they just objects of lust?"

"Gerri, around here, men should speak when spoken to. A little while ago, I had an idea for a way that you and I might work with each other. I got hot enough, thinking about it, that the first argument against is that my on-stage hormones could get in the way of my control. When I started to talk to Curt about the idea, I started to rub myself. It seemed better to wait, and maybe have the boy toy rub me or something while the women speak."

"Do tell! No one is going to argue that I'm all that impressive onstage. I do well because my character is, in her way, very seductive when talking to customers, and very hot if we do play."

"Your character gives guys the sense that you won't be focused enough to object to anything they feel like doing. Your very careful costuming supports your being of interestingly impaired mind. I know you are very touchy very early, touching yourself and the customer, so he will think that you are both impaired and horny.

"Curt, you might not realize that while everyone has stage costumes, not every one, in fact few, wear that when they mingle. In that part of the evening, the most common clothing is what we generically call stripper gowns. Any given night, there will be a couple of girls in a long-length tube dress, maybe with, maybe without, a leg split. Almost always black. Some prefer something in mini length. Costume complexity can get in the way, which I know is something that Gerri really practices.

"When you've just gotten a guy into the booth, he still doesn't really know what, if anything, will happen on the sex side. He may have been stung by the clubs in which the girls don't really do anything once they've gotten what they consider "the mark" to buy champagne.

"Our style, unless there's special characterization as with Gerri, is to help the guy sit down, and then give him a pleasant shock by, without any comment, calmly pulling down the tube top to bare our tits. If it's a long gown, we do the equivalent by raising the hem to the waist. No panties with that outfit. Some girls wear stockings, almost always black thigh-highs, to contrast and make the exposed skin look even more naked. There are girls, who maybe need to lose a little weight or gain some muscle tone, will wear a waist cincher and gartered hose. The guy rarely realizes that the waist-cincher covers defects.

"Edie is the true artist of using the gown and underthings, as part of reinforcing a bimbo characterization. Gerri, however, stays in some variant of horny and vague debutante. She can tell you the details. Here's my idea. Gerri's character is a girl that sets herself up to be touched, such that the guy thinks he's getting away with something. While Edie bares her boob and points it at him, Gerri makes the guy think that she's about to fall out of her bra, or that she's revealing enough that he can get a feel without her noticing.

"Here's my idea, Gerri. What if your act started with you in costume, in character, on stage. Maybe we do a show within a show -- I play a waitress who definitely likes girls. Even in Act 1, she touches you, touches your clothing, takes a few feels. Acts often work best if the actress connects with audience members, not when the audience feels ignored, but I picture this act as giving the illusion that you and I aren't aware the audience exists. It's just you and I in a room, the fourth wall of which just happens to be transparent on the audience side.

"So I might talk to your character, starting out like any woman who just happens to be touchy with people. I might put my fingers on your arm while saying something. My touches get longer, more intimate. I start to comment on your appearance. You certainly don't push me away. Sooner or later, I fully expose that boob or boob that's been hanging out of your bra. I might straddle your stockinged thigh and hump a little. Lights out.

"Will someone please rub me or something to help with tension that I felt just from saying that?" She turned to me. "Kiss me, you fool." In that experience, I vaguely wondered if it was possible for my head to crush between her lips, and the arm she had wrapped around the back of my head. She let go and asked, "what do you think, Gerri?"

Gerri leaned back in her chair, turned toward me, spread her legs and then pulled her panties aside, and said, in squeaky little-girl falsetto, "Hell-o. I'm Little Gerri. Mr. Curt, I'm kinda wet. Would you wipe me up, maybe with your tongue?"

How could a gentleman refuse? I knelt and buried my face in delicious warmth. Having watched Carol calmly give Aimee a quick servicing, I realized that in the alternate reality of the creative process of the club, a quick oral experience was a courtesy, although a friendly one. By the time these two finished discussing, I was confident that my needs would be addressed.

"Act 2 is generally the topless phase. Depending on the positioning when you ended Act 1, your boobs might already be bare, or your bra is askew. Anyway, within a minute or two, be sure your boobs are fully visible. Fondle them. If you were huge and could actually get them to your lips, you could do that. Otherwise, pinch at your nipples and air kiss at them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.