Bad Dolls Have More Fun - Cover

Bad Dolls Have More Fun

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Toshima plays with her two dolls. One is very modern and wears French undies beneath her short skirt. The other is a tradition bound female in a Kimono and upswept hair. The furry Panda on her bed knows all her secrets. If only she could figure out how to get rid of this unwanted "cherry" in a way that she could be guiltless in her parent's eyes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex  

Toshima looked with much curiosity at the two dolls on the window seat. They were pretty little things and their costumes made her smile in appreciation of the fine workmanship. One of them was dressed in the traditional Kimono in perfect detail forcing Toshima to reach out and touch the fabric with a hidden desire to switch places with the smiling doll with the blood red lips. She whispered the name she had given the doll into the little doll's ear.

"Miss Haruko, you are so pretty. Your creator, Mr. Mikado was so skillful in designing your Kimono. I already peeked underneath and I know you are wearing the traditional wraps for concealing your feminine secrets. I am so unworthy to be only wearing my school panties that look like they have never been ironed at all."

She ran her fingers lightly over her panties in the front and the back and started to twitch with that silly need to get something, anything, a little bit deeper. If her parents looked into her room at that moment, they would immediately sense her desire to lose her unwanted cherry. She certainly did not want to be a cherry girl any longer because now that she was eighteen it was more like a curse than a virtue.

The happy girl in the school uniform knew she was far too old to be playing with dolls but she did enjoy the fantasy and found it difficult to resist the dreams of another life entirely. She wondered how hard it would be to make her female parts available to demanding male equipment without disturbing her traditional costume too severely. She tried it with her fingers and found that if she positioned the doll on her knees and elbows, it would be easy for Haruko to accept a hard shaft into her raised bottom and still keep her Kimono in place. The wraps could be pushed aside to allow entrance and she imagined herself in the place of Haruko on her hands and knees being pummeled with resolute force by a handsome young suitor. Her fingers started to fly all over her dampened panties and she kissed the smiling Miss Haruko on her red lips to thank her for giving her such pleasure.

Toshima rolled over onto her belly and hid her hand buried between her legs. She put both hands underneath her quivering body and used the pillow to rub out her ecstasy whimpering softly in the silent room. The two dolls looked down on her quaking body with a mixture of pity and distain. They were creatures far above such weak attempts at satisfaction and had their own views on appropriate behavior.

The other doll was most unusual. It had long red hair that flowed down almost to the ankles and under the hair the doll wore only the briefest of panties and a bra that had holes in the front to allow her nipples to cool air of the ocean breeze coming in the partially opened window. Toshima had pushed the hair aside again and again to touch the pretty nipples that seemed so much nicer than her own little buttons. They felt almost alive to her touch and she imagined how it would feel to have a young man's tongue flicking her own offerings into stiff arousal before she opened her virginal slit. She had assigned a name to this unusual doll and looked over her shoulder to make sure there was no one to overhear her tell the doll,

"Little Miss Oh, you are a bad doll. Your nipples are always so hard. I know you are thinking about boys all the time. Your panties are so naughty. I bet you love to bend over so the teachers can see your pretty bottom and know your panties are wet with your wicked thoughts. If you keep this up, I will have to fan your backside and teach you to be a good little girl."

Suddenly, Toshima thought about her math teacher Mr. Moto and the way he allowed her to sit on his leg when she was trying her best to understand his instructions. She hoped the young married man did not suspect how perverted she was inside to dream about his hard thing pushing up inside her virginal channel. It would be far too humiliating to see her secret thoughts displayed for everyone to laugh at. She could tell her secrets to the naughty Miss Oh because she was a bad doll and know just how to get boys to put their things inside her.

She ran over to the little stand next to her sleeping pallet and took out the magazine of men's fashion and new styles. It didn't make any difference that they were all Western males because she knew the Western men and the Japanese men all had the same long poking sticks between their legs. She liked the way they smiled and stood with their hips and legs ready to fall on top of her defenseless body and make her do the nasty things that Miss Oh told her were so nice to indulge in. Even her Kimono doll Miss Haruko confessed to her that taking the hard cocks from behind was quite normal even for traditional girl dolls.

The schoolgirl lay on top of the bed and held the Panda toy under her legs. She could look down on the open men's fashion magazine on the floor and see the faces of the Western men looking up at her with those open lips and smiles that promised energetic pounding if she would only drop her panties. She set Miss Oh and Miss Haruko on both sides of the magazines so they could see the handsome men and see the look of intense pleasure on her face as she slowly ground her teenage bush into the soft furry Panda.

There was a discreet knock on her bedroom door and an almost imperceptible turning of the door handle. She quickly put the two dolls back on their perch in the window seat and hid the men's magazine. The Panda she completely forgot about but it didn't look too much out of place on top of the bed except it did look a little bedraggled and worn out after her many bouts of riding it like she was on top of a happy cock.

"It is mama, darling. Mr. Sanyo from the bank is here to visit your father and we will all have tea in the dining room. Please continue to wear your uniform because Mr. Sanyo is much overjoyed to see you in your uniform. It reminds him of his own daughter who is now married and living with her husband on Okinawa. Don't ever marry a man who is going to that terrible island. It doesn't have any of our traditional culture and has far too many Westerners for my liking."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.