The Healer - Cover

The Healer

Copyright© 2014 by peterbeater

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Something old inhabits our hero. Riches, unlimited sex and strange powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom  

We had this one, could have been a stand in for Daisy Mae, a real blond stunner, seemed as innocent as a new snow. One look and I wanted some of her. Brought her into the apartment for a meeting just Daisy, my wife and I. Talk about a great life, she was afraid we were going to fire her, but Carol explained we were thinking of giving her a raise and a promotion, "How would you feel about being a massage specialist?"

The relief on her face was sort of precious, one strange thing here in the country, most of the people were without guile, would tell you the truth even if it hurt them. "Oh gee, do you think I could, I don't know nothing about that sort of stuff."

Carol started stripping, "Well let's see, start with me. Paul will show you." The look on Daisy Mae's face as her boss's wife stripped in from of her was almost worth the price of admission, but I had bigger things planned. By now a naked Carol was impressive by anyone's standards. Perfect high ass, pert, pointy boobs, flat stomach. Coupled with her face, a hell of a vision. A vision not lost on our little country girl. I knew my friend was pushing her, but still, by now I could read people under our control. Daisy was scared but excited. I'd seen this before, sort of I don't do that, but if somebody made me ... type of thinking, She was looking with awe and I could see that she was taken with Carols neat trimmed bush. It did look right on her, just enough hair to look almost natural but shaped in a perfect vee to offset her legs and crotch. Carol hopped up on the massage table and flopped on her stomach, with her head on folded arms and boobs sort of peeking out from her rib cage It was hard not to want to spank her. Daisy was still a little shocked at watching her boss naked but my plan was to act as natural as possible while gently nudging her to our planned future. By now I had enough of a medical vocabulary that I could take our Daisy's hands and run her through the major muscle groups. We went through the standard neck and shoulder groups while Carol made appreciative sighs and Ohhs and Ahhs. Poor Daisy thought she was born to be a masseuse. Down the spine and then the back of her rib cage. I saw the concern on her face as she saw my fingers running alone the outline of Carol's tits.

With Daisy's first attempt, Carol turned her head so she was looking at her massager, "Oh that's nice, feel's so relaxing." Between Carol's compliments and my friend's urging soon Daisy was lifting and rearranging Carol's boobs. Standing next to and guiding her hands I soon had Daisy rubbing Carol's ass. Once again, appreciative sounds from Carol and our newest toy was beginning to think she was somehow born for this. Soon, I could tell Carol was no longer acting, Daisy's fingers were rubbing and squeezing her ass and Carol was happy to receive such a nice workout. My friend and I loved asses so all my woman were highly ass motivated.

Keeping a straight face I had Daisy take some extra massage oil and start working over Carol's asshole. At first she really was put off. Dumb yes, but that was a finger and an asshole! That she sure knew about! "No. no don't be upset, this is part of a deep massage, Carol tell Daisy."

As my finger slowly sunk into Carol's ass she let out a contented sigh, "Oh yes, it eases so many things, very good, Ahhh"

"OK Daisy, lube that finger and gently now." Holding her hand, one finger on top of hers I eased our little girls finger into somebody else's ass. Carol gave another appreciative Ahh and Daisy looked like she was willing to leave her finger there if she could be somewhere else. "Very good, now gently a slow in and out motion." Said while nudging her hand. On the next down stroke, "OK now gently curl your finger a little. See, sort of like a light scratch." Within five minutes my little Daisy had gotten her third load of lube and was stroking Carol's ass with one hand while her other was slowly stroking Carol's back. Carol was sighing with contentment at how soft and careful her new ass slut was. Watching someone transform themselves into something I wanted was wonderful. Daisy was finding out, with my friend's help, that she liked finger fucking somebody's ass. To break the spell, I swatted Carol's ass. "Whoa there, not too much pleasure we still have a lot to show Daisy here!"

Carol gave a sigh of disappointment and rolled on to her back. I handed Daisy a towel and as she was wiping off her digital anal probe she had to admire Carol's body. Hell I had made it and I still admired my own work. Even on her back her boobs were pronounced, add to that with a gorgeous rib cage and a dead flat stomach stretched across lovely hip bones! Shit, Hugh Hefner would have wept if he had seen her!

"OK, now start at the neck, gently massage those tendons and cords." Soon Carol was starting to breath hard as Daisy's hands were working the tops of her breasts. Taking one of her hands I placed it on Carol's boob. "Feel the heat? That means your massage is working. Can you feel that nipple pushing against your palm?' Daisy was so shocked at what she was not only doing but enjoying, all she could do was swallow and nod. "OK Dais. You've been on dates you know what feels good on your own tits, make your client smile!"

I had to smile as I watched our Daisy take some more oil and rub her hands together to warm them. Soon Carol was no longer acting, she was getting one hell of a boob workout. From a hand on each tit slowly pulsing and rubbing to two hands on one tit, one to hold and plump it up, the other to have thumb and forefinger stroke and tweak a nipple. Carol reached out for Daisy and was greeted by Daisy leaning forward to kiss the nearest nipple.

"Oh yes, that's my little tit lover, more, give me more Daisy, Please." Carol was in heat, that was one of the things I loved about the women my friend and I adjusted, there was a tipping point when they became just cunt driven sex machines, well in this case tit driven, but the end result was the same. Although I had never done it with Carol I had taken a few rich bitches all the way into dog fucking. And believe me, they were the ones who wanted it. Not only wanted it, but even though they might throw up afterwards they would be willing to go again if I asked them. Ashamed of their own desires but more than willing to be slaves to their own cunts. I had photos of one state senator, actually licking the dirty dick of a German Shepard that had just unknotted from her.

"Carol, Daisy, enough of that, this is a teaching session, get those hands down to her ribcage." It was easy to see that my Daisy didn't want to leave those lovely boobs, but she quickly figured out what was just below Carol's ribcage. Taking her hands I showed her how to use her thumbs to tease and rub just above Carols clit. Using my hands I showed how you could get your hands just right to use your thumbs to gently open and close the top of a pussy. Not far, maybe a quarter of an inch, but sometimes the tease is more fun that the final destination. "There now you try it." Twice I had to caution her to move her hands back up and away from Carols clit. By now, Carol was covered with that fine sheen of pre-sex sweat. Carol could no longer control herself, her toes were curling in excitement.

"Please Paul, let her complete me, please!" Now Daisy wasn't talking but she was at a stage, hair sweat plastered to her forehead, looking I could see her nipples not only extended but damn near vibrating in excitement, No doubt her eyes were glued to the pussy right below her thumbs. The thumbs that were slowly pulsing her no loner patient but victim. My little innocent Daisy was discovering the power of sexual submission, to watch someone bend to your needs was intoxicating, and Daisy wanted more.

"Here, " I moved Daisy's hand the two inches further south. At first she froze, Daisy knew she was about to finger a strange pussy, hell we all play with ourselves, but I could see her face, Daisy knew she was jumping into the deep end of the pool. Her fingers were on Carol's slit, Carol's wet slit and for a good minute Daisy didn't move. Then a forefinger slowly felt its way into maybe a half inch of her new mistress's cunt.

"Yes" Carol couldn't control herself. That yes woke Daisy, first the single finger wormed deeper into her first strange pussy. Then, unbidden her second hand was on her new best friend. There was no need for lube here, Carol was gushing, Daisy, who I was sure was brand new at this, responded with some sort of tribal memory, two then three fingers stroking ever deeper as her other hand searched and found that all elusive clit. By now Carol was humping against those hands and just grunting in pleasure. My dick was sending out distress signals but this was Daisy's first show and I could wait. But not forever. With a hand softly on her ass I whispered, "It's time, give her the kiss of life." Daisy knew what was next, she bent sideways over the massage table and in one fluid motion her head was on Carol's stomach, barely a pause to inhale the aroma of an aroused woman as her head rolled 90 degrees and her tongue reached out to taste her new future. Now she was licking her first pussy as if she had been doing it for years, Carol let out a howl of pleasure as both hands pulled her lover deeper into her cunt.

With Carol holding Daisy I was in her bent over frame in a shot. Our female attendants had sort of a wrap around version of a nurses uniform, half beauty parlor, half pool wrap. It had taken several sessions with a seamstress to get a wrap around that still showed cleavage but it was worth it. One pull and I was looking at a lovey firm young innocent, but not for long, ass clad in some pale blue cotton panties. One shove and they were below her knees, I took a foot and shoved them all the way to the floor. There were noises coming from Carol's pussy, probably our Daisy saying she had never ... blah blah but even as she protested, she lifted one leg free from her panties.

She may have been an innocent an hour ago, but she was lubed up by her own lust now! I sank into her, till my belly was bouncing off her ass. She was still trying to say something but Carol pulled her back into her crotch. Looking at each other over Daisy's back we winked and blew kisses at each other. This wasn't the first time we were joined by an intermediary cunt but it was one of the hottest. Daisy's innocence was like gas on a fire. After that first time trying to say something she gave up and now had both hands spreading Carol's puss as she lapped and lapped trying to get Carol to come again and again. Me and my friend decided that Daisy would have the best cum of her young life, I occasionally could feel him really taking charge. This was one of them, it seemed as if my dick grew; bigger, rounder, longer, I felt as if I could fuck for days! My friend didn't forget me, I wasn't cumming, but it felt super good, each stroke was somehow revealing new pleasure centers to me. Carol came again and started to push against Daisy's shoulders, Daisy started cumming like she never had before, with a cheek pressed against a pussy she was moaning and drooling in pleasure. This was one of those times when I felt I was cumming a quart. I always wondered if I was implanting something from my friend when this happened.

Daisy sank to the floor exhausted, I stood on weak legs leaning on the table and Carol was just starting to recover from her massive orgasms. Soon Carol moved to sitting on the edge of the table and I sat next to her. We had to hug each other, it was so pleasing to turn out one more, there was no doubt in either of us, Daisy was ours, We owned her cunt now! My mind was already looking forward to ravaging her ass. Sitting there arms around each others waist, we were smiling at each other when Daisy got up, and unbidden reached for my cock to slide into her mouth!. Times like that I 'd wonder, a natural or my friend? Either way, I was happy!

Carol leaned over and patted the head of my newest cocksucker, "Such a good girl, what a fast learner, good baby." The more she cooed at her, the harder Daisy sucked! Looking up to smile at Carol, I was impressed at how wet Daisy's face was, Carol must have been down a quart as wet as Daisy was!

It was maybe two months later that Daisy asked if we could help her mom out. That sure got my attention, "Do you know what you're asking? You know your mom comes here there wouldn't be any special breaks, in fact I would want the two of you together, be a hell of a treat for our clients."

Daisy went on to tell us about her mom going out and drinking on weekends and picking up guys, how she had been lonely since her husband died and that Daisy thought she could help her mom here at the clinic. Now this was all being said while the three of us were in bed. Carol finally came out and asked. "You going to be happy with your mom in bed with us? You know Paul's going to watch the two of you, right?"

"Oh mizz Carol, I know that, I thought that wouldn't be so bad, be better than her doing some local drunks and besides maybe people would pay more for a mother daughter massage."

As I pulled her mouth down to my dick I laughed, how quickly they learn! The interview was fun. Mommy had that hard lean country girl body. Of course she was only 16 years older than her daughter. Mom showed up in her, I guess, best outfit, sort of a square dance thing, bow neck showing a little cleavage and a surprisingly short skirt with those petticoats, crinolines? Whatever they're called ... She explained that Daisy had made her shorten the skirt and cut the neck line. "Look doctor", no matter how many times I told people I wasn't a doctor, white coat equals doctor period. "I lived poor in these hills all my life, If'n can help my daughter, I'll do anything, don't worry she told me you're different, well maybe I need some different. I had made sure that Carol and Daisy were present at the interview. I knew my friend could make Daisy and mom do what ever he wanted, but I had hopes that it would be more fun for both of us if the two were more willing on their own.

"Jana, let's be sure you know what we're talking about here. Daisy, you tell your mom about anal sex?"

Jana broke in, "My brothers used to do me back there, it's been a while but I'm sure I could get used to it again."

"Well did Daisy tell you about going down on other girls?' file this under weird world stuff, Daisy blushed, Jana didn't!

"Doctor, right now, I promise, there ain't nothing I won't do, with you, with Mizz Carol here, with my daughter, with anybody you want me too! Daisy said maybe we could live together here on the grounds and work as a team. I promise you're going to be happy with the two of us, I'll make sure of it! Daisy ain't too old to get a whipping she don't do right!"

Later Carol laughed with me, "I knew the minute she said whipping, right then I started unbuttoning, bet I had less than three buttons undone and you're telling everybody to strip!"

"Well, I sure didn't hear you complaining!"

"Damn no, Daisy loves that stuff and we sure learned where she got it from! That lady ate me till I was scared I was going to be raw. She didn't do it like that for money! If I hadn't seen her cumming on your cock I would have sworn bull dyke." Later we sent Daisy and her mom as a present over to Jim and Jane, they agreed, the two of them were in a different class than our average mom and daughter couple, it was as if they had something to prove. Jana was one of the very few women that I had to add some curves and a few pounds to! Later she was telling us that her in town friends and relatives kept remarking about how good she looked.

She was riding me cowgirl but balancing herself on just toes and fingertips. Makes for a great fuck by the way, ladies seem to want to corkscrew in that position and that always feels good, add to that the ability to see a lovely set of tits gently bouncing as the woman concentrates on making sure she doesn't pop off her lover and in Jana's case with a tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth as she works to be the best fuck ever. Her legs finally gave out and she collapsed on to me. "I always tell them it's the good doctor's exercise program!" She leaned over and kissed my throat.

We had made sure that we got the local sheriff and the county government well laid, after they met the wives and staff the sheriff asked me if he could get his wife into our weight loss program. It was a lot of fun to watch him try to hide his excitement as I warned him that usually with our weight loss program, woman became much more sexually inventive. "Now sheriff, you saw our wives, you sure you want that? I thought he was going to start drooling! In ten days his wife was imprinted, she was on a permanent diet, she had fucked and licked most of the staff and promised she would tell me right away if there was anything new at the sheriff's office. That promise being made right after she had sucked and swallowed me for the third time in 4 days. I think my friend enjoyed that almost as much as I did. A wife, her lips still wet with your cum, promising to betray her husband; that's my kind of true love!

From schmoozing the local politicians it was easy to learn who to write the donation checks to, you make the maximum legal contribution and you get invited to various parties and dinners, all places your main entrance requirement is a check book. Of course all of these are the open and above board things, with the help of my friend I found the right person to ask if there was some way I could make a cash contribution. A contribution, I would just as soon not have people know about. Within a year I had met the governor, both senators and several members of the House. From there it was 'Blah, blah, the hard work of campaigning, need a weekend to unwind at the Spa. Maybe it was being a southern state or perhaps it's a universal, but all the pols loved Daisy and her mom. The girls laughed as they told me how two different ones wanted to take them to Washington with them. I laughed with them since I knew that nobody was going anywhere with out my friend's OK! One member of the House needed my personal intervention. He liked the occasional gay sex but he also liked to beat his partner afterwards. Hell, I love to hand out spankings, but this was a beating! Without my friend the pool boy would have gone to the hospital! We got him back three weeks later and the son of a bitch didn't even ask about his previous partner. Well he really didn't have too after George the pool guy fucked his ass raw. Then it was two guys from the barn, dirty and smelly with their muck boots still on as he sucked their cocks and begged them to fuck his ass. Two of the nurses pissed on him to wipe off some of the cow shit and his grand finale was meeting George's Rottweiler! One growl and the Right Honorable was scared to move! All of this caught by two separate cameras. His copies were dropped at the Washington office with a note explaining that voting instructions would follow.

By now the clinic was rolling, we found that about 15 was the maximum amount of patients we could handle at any one time. Oh we could do more people but then we wouldn't get the full flavor of each guest. For people who were actually sick, cancer liver, kidney problems it might take 4 to 6 weeks for full recovery. As far as I could understand the process, I could cause instant health but the patient's body couldn't process all the changes at once. We had one older famous athlete, had AIDS and had denied it to long. BY the time he came to us he was in bad shape, understand our fees were sky high, just for weight loss we charged over $8,000.00 a week and the fees only went up from there. Before I ever saw them all our clients had had a vigorous credit check, so here was a famous person with a fistful of money and as I was talking to him I heard myself saying that I was sorry, there was nothing we could do for him! I was turning down eight weeks at over $15,000.00 a week and I didn't know why! Well first there was an argument, then here was pleading, then there was an offer of all his money and all my friend did was make me say that we could not help him! Since I never could have a conversation with my friend, I never knew why. In six weeks the star was dead.

Since the clinic and I were such good donors, when we invited the governor and the senators to a weekend Bar- B- Q they almost had to show up, all in all we had the top 8 politicians from our state for a two day orgy, all except the dog lover, we already owned her, no need to even be nice. It was a show off weekend for us, a couple of TV personalities, one a news reader and the other from a popular sit com. Three from Hollywood. One a youngster with a drug addiction and two older ones with weight and aging problems Add in a couple of wealthy older ladies paying to look good plus the usual amount of health nuts that could afford us and we had the makings of a real orgy.

We started Friday night off with a buffet by the pool. All the ladies in bikinis, of course, the fat guys among the pols were wearing robes while the rest were in normal swim suits. I stated off the real festivities by pulling the oldest of the movie women to me. She had been five years without a decent film and we were sort of her last hope. Earlier in the week she had been in my office as I put her through her paces under the guise of checking her reflexes after her rejuvenation treatment. Even though those in effect were my tits and ass, I was still impressed at how good she looked. With the show business people I was never sure of what was acting and what was real. In comparison to people from the normal world, they were a lot less concerned with nudity. My friend and I would test for reality by inducing multiple orgasms, after a couple of hours, all pretense was gone. You know you own somebody when they say please when asking for another fuck, oral, anal or vaginal, and when they say please it's with all the pleading of a ten year old asking to stay up later! As it was, I had Liz in the stirrups, my exam table had restraint straps by the way, add the adjustability of the stirrups both up and down and in and out and you had a sex aid of the first order. When you added in the drop down head rest, deep throat was almost easy. As it was. Liz was flat on her shoulder blades, ass elevated enough that I had access, her knees were half way back to her head and spread at least four feet wide, not pretty but sure fun. The latest vibrating egg we had imported from Japan was making a muffled hum as it was churning her asshole. Not a lot of noise on the outside, but my fingers inside her pussy could feel the pulsations from that egg.

"So tell me Liz, are you starting to understand the need to enjoy anal penetration?" One of the many things I never understood about my friend/passenger/rider was this sort of thing. He/we could make people do anything. I'm sure in my mind that he had used me to kill somebody in an airport, I had made a point of not reading the papers or watching TV for a month, just to be sure I didn't read about it. But in almost every instance of our cash customers and many of my casuals there would be this need to psychoanalyze or humiliate the victim. In the interests of honesty, I have to admit, I enjoyed belittling big-shots; movie stars or pols or business leaders, it was fun to watch them admit to the basest of desires, to listen to them beg for something that they wouldn't even tell their wives or husbands about. For me the casual pickup of two co-workers or a mother daughter combo was enough, to watch them suck and fuck and see them become aware of how much fun they were having, fun at something that would have disgusted them an hour ago, that was enough for me. Not for my friend, he needed/wanted to hear them admit and then beg to do whatever he was into that day. Somedays it was mom and daughter sucking puss, another, two sisters sucking my dick clean from each others ass. The hardest for me was the mother and father urging on their daughter to suck and fuck "the nice man", funny, I enjoyed fucking a wife in front of her husband, but I found making a daughter cum and turn into a sex crazed bitch in front of mommy and daddy did not do a lot for me. Oh turned on and orgasming yeah, but still, one of the few things that made me a little uncomfortable. I know we left a trail of either really fucked up people or some very happy, very liberal people.

Liz took a deep breath and wiped her forehead to get the hair out of her eyes, "Oh I can't cum yet on my ass but maybe if you, you know, like last night ... I mean with the spanking..."Yesterday she had gotten a solid spanking, not a skin breaker but enough force that she was sure to remember it today, before a major dog fashion fuck. By the time the spanking was over her ass damn near glowed in the dark! It sure felt hot against my belly as I pounded her. By the third stroke she was moaning and shoving back with all her strength. She came at least four times and was the proverbial bowl of jelly when I pulled out and with a slight push had her on her side as I crawled up so we were face to dick.

"Hold it, spread it, be a cum loving cunt all the way this time!" She had a hand barely holding my cock with the first squirt. That tightened up her grip as she tried to pull me closer. "No, not your mouth, spread it all over!" She was improving almost daily as an obedient bimbo, she held on to my cock and moved it around as I pulsed cum onto her face. When my cum was down to a dribble she pulled on my cock to spread cum all over her face, best of all, she did it smiling, happy to be making her jocker happy! After her face was shining from ear to ear and forehead to chin, she opened her mouth and pulled me by my balls into her mouth. All of our women learned to hold balls while sucking, one it kept your balls more or less cum free and two without a hand on your cock they could not defend against additional deep throat training. I've got to say that I have sort of become addicted to feeling a woman's lips flatten out as I press my cock down her throat!

But I pulled back a little, I've found if you really stuff a gal's mouth with cock, it is hard for them to concentrate when they are trying to not gag. "Now look Liz, all you have to do is step on the scale or look in the mirror and you know what the clinic has done for you. As I told you when you applied that part of our treatment was attitude adjustment. There's no doubt you are a big deal in Hollywood but you still have to learn a little more humility. You've seen how much better the sex is with our treatments, look, you can cum now when sucking cock, you get off on licking a pussy, even Gina's who you used to be so jealous of, by the end of next week or the week after you will be coming on an ass fuck, so this weekend I have a big role for you. I'm having several politicians up for the weekend. I want you to play the honkytonk waitress, part time whore for the party." As I was talking her eyes were getting bigger and bigger but by now she knew better than to try to talk with a cock in her mouth.

"Oh, don't worry, you won't be the only gal there, those two from TV will be there alone with that CEO. That doesn't mean you might not get gangbanged, these guys might be big shots here, but they're still country boys and you will always be Liz. Everybody is going to want some of you, shit I bet Ru Paul would get a hard on for a shot with you." While I was talking Liz was busy, with just the head of my dick in her mouth her cheeks were hollowing out as she pulsed on it, when you combined her alternating suction with the frenzy of her tongue dancing over the head you had one amazing sensation. Along with that, she was proving why she was such a great film actress, as I looked down her eyes were alive with excitement! Her eyes were showing how much she loved sucking my cock! I have never met anyone else that could show that much emotion with just their eyes! By this stage in my life blowjobs were just part of a day's work, but those eyes were saying that Liz was so happy to have the opportunity to just kiss my dick! I was getting an extra hard hard on looking into somebodies eyes. Damn, she was hot, no wonder the whole world lusted for her! And that thought got me even hotter; Damn and double Damn, Liz wanted me, wanted my cock, for a moment I really believed she wasn't acting, then my friend sort of injected a shot of reality and I remembered, she was our cunt, not Liz, just another cunt to fuck with.

"I want you to get together with the others, work out a little entertainment thing. We both know as soon as the ice breaks these peckerwoods will be all over you gals, shit they've never seen big league city fucking! So I want them to walk out of here, no, crawl out of here, thinking they've seen the promised land."

I stopped talking as Liz pulled off my dick for a moment, "Ready for my closeup, Mr DeMille", grabbed my ass and inhaled my dick. What a great life!

Later with the two blonds from the TV network, the two of them tried hard but combined they couldn't put out the wattage that Liz did. Unbeknownst to each other they had booked three week treatments, we were charging each one a years salary for the treatments. Both wanted a face revitalization plus the usual body improvements, flat stomach, firm boobs and ass great thighs etc. When I discovered we had the two of them coming I changed one's treatment dates so that we could have them side by side. At first there was a lot of anger and treats of cancellation but that was quickly stopped when I told them that if there was any more noise from them, I'd throw both of them out. I/we had seen a lot of mother/daughter competition and the rivalry between sisters was always fun to watch. Usually mom/daughter was best if only because there was that veneer of but I love my daughter/mother when they were really wanting it all for themselves. But these two; I was to find out that both had signed up in hopes of a promotion to the prime time slot. I decided to make it a fair fight and gave them identical bodies, from the neck down they could have been twins. I called them Fric and Frac and they hatred it. Then I more or less observed as my friend tweaked their dislike for each other. Put the two of them in the same room and the temperature would drop 10 degrees. They were socially polite but you could almost hear their teeth grinding if they had to say hello to each other. Then he threw in an insane lust for each other! They would be staring daggers at each other and five minutes later there would be a hand buried in somebody's pussy. It made for some inventive swearing, 'eat my pussy you skag cunt', 'lick my asshole whore cunt', 'make me cum you stupid pig!'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.