His Place Assured, Beneath Her

by Midsummerman

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Brad is humiliated and dominated by his wife and her friends; having recently had his chauvinistic world turned round, his wife goes a step further and chooses a stud, as do her friends. Brad tastes total defeat, and many other things as he is reduced to a worthless oral slave. Middle aged housewives can be so cruel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

An erotic short story for Mistress Tracy, whose supreme dominance is sublime.

Brad knelt meekly at the feet of the wife who was now also his dominant mistress, his pink pinafore covering the front of his naked body, beneath it his cock languished in a plastic cage trying desperately to erect. The tight ring around his balls to which the cage was attached serving to stimulate his cock in its yearning to stand in honour of the woman who now owned him completely. The plug of ownership which stretched his anus sweetly, made his balls tingle as he dared to ask his wife and mistress of the next task, on this day, one which he knew would be so special; today he would watch his wife fucked by a stud for the first time, an event which would also be witnessed by two of her sterner female friends, who would rejoice in his humiliation and also use him.

"Please Mistress Kay I have cleaned the toilet, dusted, vacuumed and made sure the bed is ready for you to receive your real man, what can I beg of Mistress now." The stern middle-aged woman towered above him, feet tightly together in deliciously high heeled stilettos, a split skirt baring a thigh to make her look nice and tarty; ensuring a full erection from her stud's nine inch cock; her pussy tingled with pleasure as she looked down on the defeated male who once kept her down in a former life of blatant chauvinism.

Brad had been caught out, once the typically old-fashioned male, he had given his wife a meagre weekly allowance while he lived like a playboy, sex with her had been once a fortnight if she was lucky, always missionary position and only until he grunted out his spunk while thinking of other women; Kay left unsatisfied, to finger herself while he went to clean his precious five inches. His capture and Kay's liberation came as a result of him employing the use of a prostitute during a business lunch break. While erect and ready to shoot, he showed his true colours to the professional woman, who uncovered his innermost desire to be dominated by the superior sex. Being a ruthless advocate of female superiority, she went through his things as he lay bound and awaiting her whip, and contacted his wife without hesitation. When Brad returned home he found the prostitute and his wife waiting for him, both with cane in hand. He was taken upstairs immediately and shown how to service his wife or all my; the prostitute stayed for just three days in which his life was changed forever.

Kay smirked as he grovelled, today would certainly be special; the stud she had become acquainted with was a good 15 years younger than her husband, and his generous cock would serve to complete his humiliation wonderfully. Her pussy bulged as she thought of the special twist her captive husband was unaware of, which would complete the evening so sweetly. She had a task which would keep him occupied until her stud and her friends arrived with their chosen males.

"You will clean and polish my three pairs of thigh boots; I want to see my face in them, else you shall taste the whip." Though her words were edged with a venom which made his anus clench at the plug, he knew that he would escape the whip on this occasion; the three pairs of black patent leather boots were tended frequently by him, he had shot his creamy offering on each of them many times, and had the task of ensuring they were nice and shiny after sessions where he had found himself licking his own spunk from them. They would be no more than dusty at worst, but the symbolism of cleaning her boots ensured his lowly status; her friends would witness this as they arrived.

Brad's cock bulged in the cage as he heard the doorbell ring, Kay gave him a stern look and pointed to the boots as she strutted past him. It was her friend Dorothy and her suitably young stud; he was shown to a seat and smirked at the feminised male as he lovingly tended the boots while Dorothy inspected him with a satisfied sneer.

"I remember how curt you were to us before your change for the better, I shall thoroughly enjoy watching you as your wife is pleased by a worthy male. I shall take even greater pleasure in having you taste my man's spunk from my satisfied pussy; you could never have dreamed you would be of service to 'little Dorothy' in this way." Brad's balls tingled as he wondered how her pussy would taste when flavoured with a young man's spunk; he had been made to lick her before while his wife caned him, and he had enjoyed the humiliation; he would now be taken down to another level.

The doorbell rang again and Miriam strutted in with her eager young male, who sat quietly with the other while she too, taunted the hostess's reduced and defunct husband; Miriam was a spiteful redhead and Brad had wanked over her before is conversion to slavery; he would thoroughly enjoy licking her ginger pussy clean of another man's cum, he was always thrilled when she was involved in his domination sessions.

Kay smiled with triumph as the doorbell rang to announce her stud. He entered to watch the woman he would fuck inspect the boots her now useless husband had cleaned, before making him remove the pink pinafore and kneel naked facing the stud. They all had a good laugh at his pathetically small plastic cock cage, and the women duly taunted him about the glistening substance which dribbled from it. Kay and the two women stood and released their skirts, then discarded their panties; the scent ensuring the three studs were fully erect. In full view of Brad, Kay kissed and cuddled the stud, wrapping her leg around him while the others cheered, Brad blushed with shame, but not to the level he would next experience. Kay sneered at her husband as she took the key to his cage from the gold chain about her neck. He was made to stand and the women laughed as the cage was removed and his cock unfurled; the two female guests taunted, the redhead in particular.

"Oh look at his dear little cock, no wonder Kay has had to seek satisfaction elsewhere." Kay was now ready to enjoy a thoroughly humiliating moment for him, with all guests watching she led him over to her stud. She smiled softly at the man who would shortly fuck her.

"Drop your underwear darling, we're going to have a little comparison test. " The stud smiled as the tent in his underwear was revealed in the flesh, and the glory of his nine inch cock impressed the women; it stood boldly to attention, its girth twice that of Brad's, as well as being almost twice as long. Brad was humiliated as Kay held both cocks, pulling him close to show how the stud's generous member dwarfed his. As the women laughed, she sneered wickedly at her belittled husband.

"See how inadequate you are! I can' t wait to be fucked by this cock; you'll go down on your knees and beg him to fuck me. You will address him as 'Sir'." Her pussy buzzed as she basked in her control over him as he meekly fell to his knees, his cock stiff with excitement as he prepared to humiliate himself. The women grinned as he did just as he was told.

"Please Sir, please fuck my wife for me." He went bright red with shame as all in the room laughed contemptuously at him, his arsehole clenching and releasing on the plug as he looked up at the huge cock, knowing his wife would soon enjoy it; he would be cuckolded. Kay pointed to the stairs; she was anxious to have some real cock, and have him witness it.

They trooped up the stairs and Kay delighted in having Brad kneel a yard or so from the foot of the bed. He watched and swallowed hard as all the guests stripped naked, Kay lay on the bed and grinned at her husband as she toyed with her moist slit, and the two other women picked up canes and stood either side of the kneeling cuckold-to-be. The two guest's studs sat and watched eagerly awaiting their turns as Kay's chosen cock mounted the bed. Brad's anus tingled and his cock stood rigid as he heard the sounds of pleasure his wife made, so familiar, so taunting. His cock dribbled as he watched the stud lap at his wife's erect nipples, then he went down and tasted the sex which once belonged to him - no more. The two women teased his cock with their canes as the stud drew back his hips and readied his huge cock to penetrate Kay. Dorothy and Miriam savoured the moment as they watched the despair on Brad's face, Dorothy's pussy tingled as she yearned for cock herself, and her spite toward Brad would provide relief.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.