Comrie - Cover

Comrie

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 41

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

It was a few days later that Donna began receiving messages from candidates who had initially declined the offer of a visit. Each message, while differing in content, asked if the offer was still available. After discussing it with Sarah’s and Amy’s Clans, Donna replied that there were still openings. She noted that the location for the interviews had changed. Her note included a request for the contact team to meet with them again to review the opportunity.

While several groups expressed surprise at the request to have another presentation, they all agreed and presentations were scheduled. The visits were arranged so that there was sufficient time to check the area for possible threats. After a survey was completed drones and spiders were deployed to monitor each group’s location.

Several of the Command Staff were visiting the Security department just after the monitoring was setup. Rusty said, “If I didn’t know better, I would say that it would appear that we are paranoid.”

Lydia of Shannon’s Clan laughing said, “Cautious fits better. Besides this time we are not reacting.”

“Nice plan,” said Sally with Rusty and the others nodding. “Has the number of candidates changed?”

“Yes. It is now 117. We suspect it will be higher.”

“Why is that?”

“Several in each group have close friends outside the group we are meeting with. We are being proactive and checking them out as they become known to us.”

“What if they don’t meet the criteria?”

“Good question. In that case we will need to ask the boss,” said Lydia with a smile.

Sarah looked at her spouses then said, “Providing they meet with the contact team, let them come. Meeting with a contact team should be a requirement. If they are really close and important friends, then it’s likely they would be invited to the meeting anyway as we’ve not put any restrictions on who is present.”

“If there are more than a couple of additions,” said Bob, “we will add additional resources.”

“Good. We need to remember that we initially focused on science and computer majors due to the specific needs we saw at that time. Our staff is now at a level we didn’t expect to have for a year or more. From that perspective, it seems we should diversify the skill sets we are seeking. Intelligence and physical attributes shouldn’t be lessened however.”

“That is just exactly the impression I had when I reviewed how the criteria were established,” said Stacey of Muireann’s Clan.

“Let us know if you need our assistance,” said Rusty as the group prepared to leave.

“Thanks for the offer,” said Zoe. “Are you planning to monitor these visits?”

“Hadn’t thought about it.”

“Well I would like for some of you to do that.”

“Okay. Let us know your schedule.”

It was two days later, in the middle of the night, when Alison came back into the bedroom and nudged Judy. After several nudges Alison sensed her waking up and said, “Judy, I am heading for the clinic.”

What’s wrong?” she responded groggily.

Nothing. My water just broke, and fortunately not in bed.”

Their activity had caused several of their spouses to begin waking up as Judy slowly sat up. She edged off the bed and as she stood she said, “Let’s go. I can use the loo there. Star, would you alert the clinic?”

Already done. Patricia was on duty. Betsy, Eily, and Sonja are either on their way or are there now.”

Thank you,” said Alison. “How did you know so quickly?”

I didn’t, the Medical-AI actively monitors pregnancies when they are a couple of days from expected delivery.”

Alison saw several of her spouses getting up and said, “Hey guys. I appreciate the effort but get some more sleep. I am in good hands.” She smiled as she watched them cuddle back up next to each other. By the sensations she felt, she knew their bodies would get some rest but their mind-link with her was quite active.

When Sarah’s Clan arrived for breakfast the next morning, they noticed several raised eyebrows and second looks. It took them a moment to realize the reason, which caused them to chuckle. This was likely the first time the crew hadn’t seen all of them together for a meal as only a few of them were around when Erin’s and Tara’s babies were born.

Once Sarah was sure everyone was in the dining room she tapped a glass and said, “As many of you have noticed, Alison and Judy didn’t come in with us. They are occupied with the delivery of Alison’s babies. Star will make an announcement when they are born.”


When Rusty and Sally entered the hangar, Briana, Colleen, Melody and four bots were putting on their gear. Sally said, “I am glad you all are wearing the shield generators.”

“They actually make me a little nervous,” replied Briana.

“Why is that?”

“It is probably because even though we’ve done all the drills, I am not totally comfortable with them yet.”

As she spoke, Melody smiled then said, “I keep telling her that is a good thing, but I don’t think she believes me.”

Rusty said, “What do you mean by comfortable?”

“I guess it is because they are a constant reminder of the potential risks. I know they will do what I ask and they are great at that, but...”

“Being on edge is a good thing as long as you can maintain a normal appearance. It looks like you are doing that. Keep a loose link with the others and you will be fine.”

“Thanks,” said Briana and gave him and Sally a hug. The others did the same before entering the shuttle.

Rusty and Sally watched through the hangar door as the shuttle moved out the opening. Once it was gone Sally said, “So what are you thinking?”

“About the first time I went on a mission. Melody and the bots will keep them on an even keel, and you?”

“Sort of the same thing. You’re right about them. They fit together very well. Did you notice the bots hesitate before participating in the hugs?”

“Yes. It really is not much different to how teenagers would act.”

“Good point,” replied Sally as they entered the Security department. Both smiled when they saw both the Intelligence and Security groups watching the monitors.

“Any surprises?”

“Not really. There are three more people at the first group’s house than there were the first time.”

“Do we know anything about them yet?”

“Only that they seem to mesh well with the others.”

When Briana, Colleen, Melody, bot11 and bot12 stepped on the porch, someone was at the door before they could ring the doorbell. They were clearly receiving a warm welcome and it surprised them. Their first welcome had been a little on the cool side. As they exchanged greetings, several expressed regret that they were not more receptive the first time. After hearing an updated presentation, no one was bothered by the changes but they had a multitude of questions. It seemed like the questions were going to continue forever so Colleen said, “You know, going there would answer many of your questions. If you don’t want to stay, we will bring you back when you ask. I will warn you that if you ask within a day, we will encourage you to stay a bit longer. However it will be your choice. So when would you like to visit?”

Darby said, “Kind of pushy aren’t you?”

Before Colleen could reply Estelle said, “Darby, you’re an idiot. How would this evening be?”

“We can do that. If it is after dark, we can pick you up in the backyard.”

“In the backyard?” responded Darby. “That is preposterous.”

Several rolled their eyes and Colleen continued with, “So your home doesn’t appear to be empty, we can have a couple stay here during your visit.”

Matt said, “We don’t live here. Can we still come?”

“Yes. Where do you live?”

“In an apartment a short distance from here.”

“Give me the address before we leave. Were you planning on meeting us here or do you want us to pick you up there?”

“Here is fine. What do we bring?”

“Whatever you want. We generally don’t wear clothes but do wear shoes. How you dress is up to you.”

Briana said, “If there aren’t any more questions, we will see you about 10:30 tonight.”

Darby started to speak but several just glared at him.

Melody said, “Darby, there is nothing wrong with doubting but those on Earth don’t know everything. So we’ll see you tonight, right?” He nodded slightly.

Contact teams visited three other groups before it was time for Briana and Colleen’s group to make the pickup at Estelle’s. As the shuttle descended into the backyard the AI said, “Due to the power lines, there isn’t enough room. We need to use the front yard.”

“Okay. What about neighbors seeing them leave?” said Melody.

“We can deal with that.”

When the shuttle settled over the front yard, Briana went up to the door with two bots. A few moments later Estelle opened the door. “We were waiting for you out back.”

“Well I hate to say this, but Darby was right even if for the wrong reason. The power lines are too close. Our transportation is out here.”

Estelle looked over where Briana looked then smiled on seeing Colleen and Melody. “Come with me to tell the others. Who is this with you?”

“These two ladies will be house sitting for you.” Briana then introduced them.

When Darby saw Briana with Estelle, he started to gloat but hesitated.

Briana said, “Good evening. It turns out the power lines are too close back here so we are in the front yard. When you step out the front door, you will see the outline of a door, please walk directly toward it. This way no one will see you disappear.”

“I don’t understand,” said Darby.

“Our transportation is a shuttle. It is cloaked and hovering in the front yard. There is a shielded path to the shuttle you will not be visible to any on-lookers. Come on, let me show you.” Briana took his hand and led him back through the house and out the front door. “See the lighted door, just walk right to it.” After she let go of his hand and he just stood there with his mouth open. Several people edged past him.

Estelle stood next to Briana with a smile, watching Darby. It wasn’t often they had seen him uncertain. Ceana took his arm and said, “Our chariot awaits.” Estelle, Briana and several others watched the two walk out to the shuttle. Briana thought, “He must be a character.”

He is,” said Melody and Colleen.

“Did you say something?” said Estelle.

“I was just thinking Darby must be a character.”

“Oh, he is. A lovable one at times and at others...”

Matt said, “A pain in the ass.” Estelle lightly smacked him. “Sorry, but he is at times.”

“Yea, but you shouldn’t say it.”

“Estelle, are there any special instructions?” said Bot12.

“I left a list on the kitchen table with the keys. Some are expecting letters and the list has who they will be from.”

“We’ll watch for them, if they arrive we will let you know. Have a great time.”

“It will be interesting,” replied Estelle as she walked with Briana and Matt to the shuttle. They were the last ones to board. After greeting Colleen and Melody they all entered the craft. Many of the group spent as much time watching Darby’s expressions as they did looking out the windows or at the monitor.

When they arrived at the ship, they were met by a doctor and a physician’s assistant who guided them through the autodoc to complete their initial screening. They were surprised by how quickly their physicals were completed. The contact team then introduced them to Nancy and several from Sarah’s Clan. They were given a review of safety procedures, noting that many of the crew were telepathic and the advantages of that in space. The quick orientation was completed by providing each one with personal communicator. As they were finishing up, Joyce said, “I think most, if not all of you, have read stories that took place in space. We ask that you not roam the ship without an escort. This is solely for safety as we want to know where to find you if an emergency arises. Correctly responding in an emergency will likely be the difference between life and death. Your contact team will give you a briefing on the emergency procedures in your suite. Listen carefully. Now that I’ve said all that, welcome aboard.”

“Are you trying to scare us?” asked Darby.

“Nope. We find the space ship a very comfortable environment, but it is easy to forget just how fragile that environment is.”

Estelle said, “Thanks for the opportunity. This is so amazing, it is hard to believe.”

“It is,” said Darby causing many surprised expressions.

Colleen said, “Since it is so late why don’t we show you the compartments we have set aside for your stay. Tomorrow after breakfast, we will show you around.”

While Estelle’s group chose to come the same day as meeting the contact team, not all did. Of the other groups seeing a presentation that day, two had opted to come the following evening and the third in three days’ time. Beyond that they had six more visits scheduled over the next two days.

Based on their experiences, it was decided to hold the video presentations on their background and plans until the second day of a visit. This would give visitors time to get over some of the excitement of being in space and adjust to the new environment. Some thought was given to redoing the presentations, due to the errors made in the early ones due to lack of knowledge. Instead, they decided to just correct the errors after the presentations were complete. Sarah’s Clan was always present to answer questions after the presentations.

The visits went smoothly and after a few days the new candidates were mingling with, and in some cases assisting, the crew with projects. Many were shocked by the experiences of some of the crew members before coming to the ship. In many cases, it was hard to distinguish the candidates from the crew due to the way they interacted with the crew and their interest in ship operations.

Cathy, Mary, and Ann of Ann’s Clan delivered their babies about a week after the last of the recent candidates arrived at the ship. This brought the number of small babies to 24, with 8 more due to arrive in three weeks or so. Even with the additional nannies, the care givers at times felt overwhelmed, but the earlier prediction by Sarah’s Clan proved to be true. Many of the crew never passed up an opportunity to help with the babies. The nannies were thankful for the assistance as it sometimes seemed like all of them wanted attention at the same time.

With more babies, the difference in the way they responded to those around them was more noticeable. Their interaction with family members and nannies was essentially the same as their birth mother. However, when interacting with people they did not know there was an initial hesitancy on first contact then after a few moments it mostly disappeared.

The difference had puzzled Karen. When she was talking to Betsy, she remembered their observation and described it.

Betsy said, “It is likely due to their telepathic ability. The link with their birth mother was created while they were in the womb. They know their mother’s spouses and care givers through their mother’s link and frequent interaction. The others in the crew are a more disperse group, so it takes them longer to decide what to think of them.”

“Looking at it that way, it makes sense,” replied Karen. “We hadn’t thought of that aspect.”

“Even though they sometimes all want attention at the same time,” said Sonja, “they are really easy to care for.”

Luiseach laughed then said, “Yea, all they need to do is make a noise in a group and there is a crowd wanting to help with whatever. I hope Sarah’s Clan’s other babies are as pleasant.”

“Me too,” responded Judy. Luiseach blushed as the others chuckled.

“I didn’t mean...”

“I know you didn’t,” added Judy interrupting her comment. Smiling she added, “However, I’ll let you continue if you want to see how much deeper you can dig the hole you’ve started.”

“Thank you very much, but I think it is already deep enough,” responded Luiseach smiling. Judy gave her a hug. The babies watching them smiled and gurgled.


Muireann said, “Good morning Madeline,” when she entered the Intelligence area.

“Good morning. It is another great day. That was a great volleyball game last night.”

“Yes it was. Interested in a new project.”

“Well ... sure if it is small or something I can leave for someone finish.”

“So you’ve decided.”

“We want to try returning. Ursula, Jan, Marsha and I talked it over again this morning, just like we’ve done for more than a week. Our problem is we don’t want to offend anyone by not staying. Being here is a dream in a lot of ways, and I don’t know when I’ve had as many friends as I feel I do now. So we aren’t sure how to broach the topic, or with whom.”

“First let me assure of two things. I believe all of us want you to do what you think is best for you. We want you to be happy and comfortable. If going back to Earth is what you want to do then we will do everything we can to help you achieve it. Now having said all that, we will miss you and your friends and hope you will come visit.”

“Thank you. We would like to continue our friendships and visits as well.”

“We are going to miss your insight. There are several patterns you’ve seen in the data that the rest of us missed.”

“But we don’t know...”

“Agreed. We don’t know where the pattern will lead, and it may be something other than we think. So how can we help you?”

“Well first off, it appears that Ursula, Jan, Múirne, Heather, Gráinne and I are sort of the leaders, which bothered me at first, because I didn’t want my decisions to influence others. It was really a concern of all of us. However, since we’ve become more adept at using our telepathy, it is clear to us that they want to do this for their own reasons. Between you and me, some of those don’t seem to be very substantial.” Muireann started to speak but Madeline held up her hands as she added with a smile, “I know, it is a perception thing. So first off who can help us?”

“Well it wasn’t planned but I think this department along with Security would.”

“Good. I was hoping you all would assist. The Security department is a good suggestion. That includes Zoe’s group, right.”

“Yes.”

“How should we handle letting people know?”

“Just make an announcement when we start Q & A time. Although you may want to let Command Staff know beforehand.”

“As in tune as they are with everything happening on the ship, I would be surprised if they don’t already know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.