Comrie
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Sarah’s group returned to their quarters then freshened up as they prepared for bed.

As they preparing to lay down Joyce said, “I wonder where Alison is.”

We will be with you shortly.” responded Alison.

What did you say?” asked Judy.

We on our way to your room. Betsy met with us to discuss the treatment we requested. The Medical AI has determined the profile for our treatment, so we can begin at any time. We do need to use the incubators because the treatment makes structural changes to our bodies. We would be in them for a least two weeks and perhaps as long as five.”

There was a tap on the door before it opened for Alison, Tara, Claudette and Erin. Alison continued, “After the incubators our physical activity would be restricted but diminish over the following five months. I did learn that while in the incubators we would still have our link with you all but not interactively. As to timing it is up us to tell her when we want to start.”

Seeing the puzzled expressions, Alison said, “Oh. I thought you all heard me talking to Judy. We told her we would discuss timing with you all then let her know.”

“So you will be in the incubators for four weeks then four months sedated,” said Jill.

“No. Two to five weeks in incubators, then up to five months of limited mobility. While she didn’t say it, I think the difference is due the difference in our initial condition.”

“That makes sense,” responded Judy. “Also, we were the first human’s to experience the incubator.”

“When were you thinking of doing it?” inquire Sarah.

“Well, we haven’t discussed it. Personally I think the sooner the better.”

“How about in three days?” suggested Tara. “That way we can enjoy this period of relaxing with you all.”

“Sounds like a plan,” responded Erin, with Alison and Claudette nodding agreement.

After a moment Sarah said, “Suits us.”

“I’ll let Betsy know in the morning,” added Alison.

Smiling Rusty said, “Now that it is a plan...”

Sarah’s group all moaned at his pun.

“What did we miss?” inquired Tara.

Laughing Joyce said, “He was in special ops and their view of plans were that it worked for the first minute, then it changed and usually multiple times. So he expects that to happen to any ‘plan.’”

“Well you should always anticipate that something unexpected will occur,” responded Rusty. “A little anticipation, often prepares you with useful solutions. Enough philosophy for now.”

“What are your plans for tomorrow besides making babies?” inquired Claudette.

“Relaxing. Most likely by the pool,” responded Janet with the others nodding.

“Great, we will see you there.” Claudette, Alison, Tara, and Erin gave each of Sarah’s group a hug and kiss before departing.

“Rusty, did you really mean it when you referred to us as spouses?” asked Joyce.

“Oh yes very much so, but even so I am still not sure the word really conveys how we relate to each other.”

“I didn’t mean to imply you didn’t mean it, but I hadn’t thought of our relationship in those terms.”

“I’ve never had a closer relationship than the one I now have you all,” said Terry. “Now, it is hard for me to imagine not being a part of each of you and each of you being a part of me.”

“Yes!” they replied together. “We definitely are ‘one’ and ‘spouses’ to each other is probably the best way to verbally express it to others, but it is more than the word ‘spouses’ conveys.”

“Do you think Tara, Erin and Claudette will want to join our circle?” asked Jill and Janet.

After a moment, “yes,” came the chorus. “We need to be careful so that we don’t force their decision. Many things need to happen before that point is reached. It could take a long time or may happen very quickly.”

Joyce said, “I wonder why Alison didn’t stay.”

“Cause of what we have planned for tomorrow,” responded Judy. “My understanding is that she thinks it should be special for the eight of us. Since is a part of our mind-link, she should enjoy herself.”

You bet I will.” responded Alison.


Morning came quickly, as Rusty woke, he felt something warm around his cock and wet rubbing his nipples. Opening his eyes he saw Sarah sitting straddling him with his cock buried deep in her vaginal sheath. Jill and Janet were kissing and licking his nipples.

“Oh. Goody, you’re awake now,” exclaimed Sarah.

“I would have to be dead not to feel you massaging my cock.”

“Well it’s going to get even better in a minute.” He had felt his cock head pressing against something. Looking into her mind he watched as she relaxed the muscles around the mouth of her cervix. As she did that, they felt head of his cock press against the opening. She then began to ripple the muscles in her vaginal sheath, stroking his cock. The contractions of her muscles held his cock gently but firmly in place as they milked it. Each ripple increased his arousal causing his cock to become hotter and harder pressing tighter against the entrance to her womb. His was breathing rapidly. His cock burned as the cum boiled down the shaft before spewing out. His release caused her to scream and him to drift off into a daze. He couldn’t remember his release ever being that intense.

When he stirred again, he felt a nipple in his mouth releasing milk as he instinctively sucked on her breast. He was surprised to feel that his cock was still hard and in her. He could sense the heat surrounding its’ head.

When the flow of Sarah’s milk ceased she pulled back, then leaned down to kiss him after licking the milk from his lips. Relaxing her grip on his cock, she slowly raised her hips. She had hardly moved to the side when he felt two mouths licking his cock. He sensed it was Jill and Janet without even trying to look as he felt their attention on him. Looking over, he saw Judy push Sarah back on the bed then elevate her ass and lick her labia clean. He could feel Sarah’s pleasure in knowing she would soon have two sets of twins growing in her womb. He also felt the anticipation by everyone else in their group. He wondered to himself if it was wise to agree to try to impregnate all of them on the same day.

Sally pressed his legs further apart, so Jill and Janet had access to his ball sack. He felt them lick it and then take turns caressing one of his balls in their mouth. Their caresses kept his cock hard and his arousal elevated. As soon as Jill and Janet pulled back, Sally placed a leg on each side of his hips. Jill held his cock upright as Janet spread Sally’s labia apart. Sally then lowered her hips until, Jill could slide his cock head back and forth between her dripping lips. The juice flowed over his cock and Jill’s hand. After several wipes through the valley between Sally’s labia, Jill held it at the opening. Sally slowly lowered her hips until it was pressed tight against the mouth of her cervix. She sighed then began to stroke it with her vaginal muscles. Her muscle contractions held his cock gently but firmly in place as they pulled on his cock, as if milking it. Each ripple increased his arousal and his cock to become hotter. His was breathing rapidly and it wasn’t long before his sack drew up. Then his cock seemed to burn as his cum boiled thought his shaft to spray deep inside her. Feeling the hot splashes of cum, Sally screamed as she collapsed on him. Rusty wrapped his arms around her, holding her as they recovered.

When she stirred, Sally moved to press a nipple to his lips. Opening his mouth, he let the nipple slide into his mouth and began to suck. Sally sighed as she felt the warmth as she released her milk to one of those she deeply loved. She found it satisfying to know that her milk was helping him recover his energy. Though their connection, they could both feel the sensations of her body as she released her milk into his mouth. They could feel his hard warm cock inside her with its head resting against the mouth of her cervix.

When he emptied her breast, like Sarah she pulled back, licked the milk from his lips and then kissed him. “I love you so much. Thank you for helping create our babies.” Sally then rose up and slowly pulled his cock from her sheath while keeping its mouth tight around his shaft. When she moved to the side, Jill and Joyce began to lick the cream from his still swollen cock. The sensations he felt from them caressing his cock with their mouths were almost overwhelming. Added to this were the sensations from Sarah licking the excess cream off of Sally’s labia.

After Jill and Joyce finished, he looked down to see his cock was bright red from all the attention it had received. It looked like a bright red ember as Terry straddled his hips. She placed his cock head in the crease between her labia, and then lowered her hips until his cock head was surrounded by them. Terry raised her hips to let Joyce slide the head through the crevice between her lips before placing it at the opening. Sensing its position, Terry lowered herself pushing it further into her. When her clit pressed against him she sighed. The sensations were intense both from their connection plus lingering sensations from the previous orgasms. With the head pressed against the mouth of her cervix, she began to ripple the muscles in her sheath, stroking his cock. The contractions of her muscles held his cock gently but firmly in place as they milked it. Each ripple increased their arousal. His cock became hotter and harder, pressing tighter against her cervix’s mouth. His breaths were short and rapid. His cocked pulsed as it spewed his cum against the mouth of her cervix. The hot sensations caused Terry to scream and Rusty to drift into a daze.

When he stirred again, Terry pressed a nipple to his mouth to feed him her nectar. As her milk flowed into his mouth, she shivered at the warmth and serenity she felt among her spouses. The implications of her feelings and sensations rippled through the group. Together they enjoyed and shared their post orgasmic bliss. His hard cock continued pulsing as it radiated warmth. Both felt the occasional ripple of her sheath muscles adding to the warm lingering sensations.

Terry said, “Rusty I am so happy that I will soon be carrying our babies. I can’t believe how good it feels.”

After he drained her breast, she pulled back some then lowered her head to lick the milk from his mouth before kissing him. Their lips fastened to each other as their tongues danced together. Breaking the kiss she then kissed her way around his face then nibbled his ears and licked his neck. As she did this they continued to share feelings of love and caring for each other. Terry then rose up and slowly pulled off his cock. She had hardly moved to the side when Judy and Janet moved to clean the cream from him. He could sense the elevated arousal of all his spouses as Judy and Janet licked his cock, ball sack and legs. Next to them he could see Jill licking the excess cream from Terry’s labia while helping Terry keep her hips elevated.

As the couplings continued, they started having Rusty empty both of their breasts after they had cum. This was in part so they could help him keep his energy up. The whole scene had a strong emotional impact on all of them. It was one that they each felt but didn’t really notice as they were feeling a nearly continuous stream of sensations as they coupled. Many times they all had an intense orgasm simultaneously.

By late morning, they had completed their task. They lay together and munched on the fruit Sarah had brought from the kitchen. As they rested they linked together and relived the morning’s interaction. In reviewing the sensations, they saw that every coupling was unique, although similar in many ways. They were slightly amazed that each of them had experienced an orgasm every time he released his baby making nectar. It was obvious that the long intense session had deepened their link with each other in ways they didn’t quite understand and maybe never would. Even as they rested, it seemed like their bond continued to grow. In evaluating the act of bringing Rusty’s cock head up to their cervix, they found it to be subtle indicator of their commitment to each other. By doing that, they placed his seed at the mouth of their womb, almost guaranteeing their eggs would find a swimmer. While some may see what they did as artificial or unfeeling, they all thought it felt right and had been the right thing to do.

Through all of this Alison was in their mind-link even though she wasn’t actively in the events. Even so they all felt her inclusion in their growing group bond.

Rusty stirred a bit as he began to wake up. As soon as he looked around the others also began to wake. Each took an opportunity to touch then caress him as they woke up. Once awake they all headed for the bathroom then exercised and took a shower. As they finished showering each woman came up to Rusty and hugged him tightly as they gave him a very passionate kiss. Not surprisingly after only two kisses his cock was hard again but was now quite tender. Sarah and Joyce led him to the bed and had him lay back. They then licked and caressed his cock until he came again filling Joyce’s mouth with cum. She then shared it with Sarah. Judy brought a soft warm cloth to wipe Rusty off. They covered it with a lotion to ease any irritation due to the morning’s intense activities before leaving for lunch.

When they reached the dining area, it was deserted. They could tell they were the last to arrive for lunch but there were still makings for sandwiches. After making the sandwiches, they went out on the patio to eat taking drinks with them. It was quiet except for occasional voices in the distance. After putting their stuff away and cleaning up the kitchen a bit they went for a walk.

While on their walk, they past the barn and equipment shed. They had not been back this way before. Two of the lions joined them before they had walked very far. There were several places along the path that gave them panoramic views of the valley. From one spot they saw people coming back from a walk. Returning to the pool area, they sat down to rest. Fatigue from their morning marathon was catching up to them.

Joyce stared at the water for a time, then shaking off the cobwebs she said, “Come on let’s swim, I have always felt refreshed after swimming.” She reached down to take her shoes off and gasped. She looked around and none of them were wearing their shoes. Sitting backup, she said, “Have any of you noticed anything strange?”

Everyone looked around, then shook their heads no giving her a strange look.

“We didn’t put on our shoes when we left our room. I didn’t notice until I went to take them off to swim.”

“I have noticed that we seem to be less dependent on them for support,” said Judy. “We ought to go back for them but I’m ready for a swim.” With that she walked over to the pool and dove in.

“Nice view,” said Rusty commenting on the sight of Judy’s swaying hips as she walked to the pool. “I think, I will sit here and admire the rest of you on the way to the pool. The extra spring in her step without the shoes makes for a very pretty view. I suspect if all of you go swimming, I will have six more visions of sexiness.”

Joyce moved next to Rusty then kissed him before saying, “Thanks.” She then walked over to the pool with an exaggerated swing and bounce to her movements.

Rusty just shook his head as he said, “Wow.” His comment prompted the others to do the same thing, with each trying to outdo the other. Once they were all in the pool he joined them.

“Did you enjoy the show?” they asked. He gave each a hug and kiss as obvious thanks. They swam and floated in the pool until it was time to freshen up for dinner. As they were leaving Sam, Bob and Stan arrived with charcoal to start the fire.

Sarah’s group returned to their quarters, just as Alison, Tara, Erin and Claudette did. They all hugged and while they let their milk down and freshened up, they caught up on each other’s activities since last evening.

Judy inquired, “How was your day?”

“A little boring until we found some games to play,” responded Tara. “Even so I think I slept a lot of the time.”

“Good.”

When they returned to the patio, Rusty went over to help with the barbecue and several of his group went to help Nancy and Susan bring the food out for dinner. Jean’s group arrived and pitched in setting up the tables.

While they waited for the steaks to finish, they told of their day’s activities. Jean, Andy and Jennifer had hiked down the valley and had a great time. A pair of the lions stayed with them the whole time they were out although they didn’t see them at first. Jean admitted to getting a bit disorientated on the way back, but the lions kept them from getting lost. She bent down and gave both them a hug causing them to purr. Jennifer did as well but was obvious she was somewhat hesitant in touching them.

Betsy and Connie arrived with their four new assistants. Betsy said, “Judy, our new assistants did well with their training last night and today. By the time Cynthia, Margaret, Barbara, Diane and Carol return from the ship, I think our assistants will be fully qualified.

“How are they doing?” asked Sarah.

“Very well.”

Patricia said, “How long do you expect the recovery will take?”

“At least four months once they are out of the incubators. The psychological side of their recovery could be difficult.”

“Why is that?” asked Sophia.

“From what we know of them, they don’t have a strong link to anyone here. To be honest we worried about Sarah’s group before they were up. However we knew from the interviews with them that they were quite fond of each other. If they are telepathic it may help them adjust before they are fully awake.”

“Well we will do our best to help them,” responded Mary. “I know Dorothy and Maria will coach us on what we need to do.”

“Thanks. Since there are more than two people providing the care, we need to be sure to share our observations with each other.”

Dorothy said, “We will work together for several days till we get a routine established then split into shifts. We probably ought to rotate our pairings as well.”

“Good idea.”

Judy said, “Ladies, what did you think of the training helmets?”

“Interesting,” replied all four.

Jessica added, “I am anxious to actually use what I think I’ve learned.” The others nodded their agreement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.