Comrie - Cover

Comrie

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Note: When the conversation is telepathic, it is indicated by italic font.

When Sarah and her friends entered their suite, two training helmets were laying on the bed. Rusty said, “These are like the one I wore earlier although it is not my idea of a helmet.”

Sarah said, “Amy told me that she didn’t know of another word that fit. I have to agree that it fits the concept even though it doesn’t have a shell.”

The ‘helmet’ was a set of narrow stretchable bands which fit over the head. One set of bands went across the forehead then around the head right above their ears. Connected to it were five wide bands that joined together at the top of the head. This essentially covered their head down to their ears all the way around. Sarah quickly put hers on as it was similar to head bands she used to wear, then helped Rusty with his. Once the bands were in place they could feel numerous light pressure points against their scalp, but they weren’t uncomfortable.

Rusty had hardly laid down when Sally and Terry snuggled up to him and kissed his neck. Sally then began kissing her way down his neck to his chest and nipples. Meanwhile Terry caressed his neck and ear with her lips before rising up and kissing him. As they kissed she pushed her tongue deep into his mouth and her hand drifted down to grasp his cock. She lightly stroked it as they both continued their oral caresses. After only a few moments his cock was hard and the crease between their labia was awash in cream.

While Sally and Terry were focused on Rusty, Sarah moved to lie behind Sally so she could hug her. Reaching around with one hand, she stroked Sally’s breasts as she moved her other hand over Sally’s body with light caresses. Her fingers lightly touched the inside of Sally’s thighs causing her to shiver and her labia to swell. Sarah’s long fingers then moved to stroke Sally’s wet swollen labia. Occasionally she dipped her fingers between them, into the growing pool of cream. She slid two fingers deep between Sally’s labia and into the opening of her sheath. Positioning her thumb lightly against the swollen clit, she stroked Sally’s g-spot with her fingers.

Terry moved on top of Rusty, trapping his cock in the crease between her warm wet labia. Rising up slightly, she slid his cock back and forth through the crease, coating it with an abundant amount of her cream. She shivered each time his cock head bumped her clit. Sliding further forward and rising slightly, his cock went deeper into the crease between her labia until it reached the mouth of her sheath. Pushing down, it slipped into her. She sighed feeling the sensations of it sliding past her labia. The warmth of it caused her to shiver as her arousal increased. She raised her shoulders to let Rusty caress her breasts.

Meanwhile Sally shifted her attention to Sarah by twisting in her arms until they were nipple to nipple. When they kissed, they opened their mouths to let their tongues caress the other’s. After a few moments, they shifted the focus of their kisses to each other’s face and neck. Each knew what the other felt and sought to add to those unique, multiple sensations. They kissed and licked their way down each other’s body until they reached their labia. They alternated between nibbling them and sliding their tongue through the crease and over the clit. By sliding their tongue deeply between the other’s labia and into their opening, they directed the cream into their mouth.

Rusty sucked one of Terry’s nipples deep into his mouth as he caressed the other with his fingers. His sucking released its warm milk. The sensations from her nipple caused Terry to shiver as she felt a light orgasm accompany the release of her milk. She kept rocking her hips back and forth on his cock. Her milk squirted into his mouth each time his cock slid deep into her causing her clit to tingle. Both were panting heavily due to their increasing arousal. Rusty switched nipples, leaving one extended with milk dripping on his chest. His caressing of her wet swollen nipple added further to her arousal. Remembering Sarah’s comment, she pressed down to fully seat his cock, then began trying to control her sheath muscles so they would stroke it.

Sarah, through the daze of her arousal, saw what Terry was attempting. “Terry, I think these are the muscles you are trying to stimulate,” as she pointed to the locations in Terry’s mind. Rusty groaned as she clamped down on his cock, causing him to suck harder on her nipple.

It will work better if you don’t clamp down quite so hard. By tightening only a few muscles at a time, it will feel good to both of you.

Wow. Thank you, that feels great and it’s not as tiring as the other way.”

Rusty moaned as he continued to suck the milk from her breast. His tongue caressing her nipple added to the sensations they all felt. She felt his balls pull up against her labia as they prepared to flood her sheath with his cream.

Rusty said, “That really feels good I don’t think I am going to last much longer.” As he moved back to her other nipple, he placed both hands on her hips pulling her tight to him pushing his cock deeper. She could feel it swell and become hotter just before his hot cum sprayed into her triggering her orgasm. She screamed in ecstasy.

With their four minds linked so tightly embraced, their orgasms were shared. Each reached out to touch the other adding to the closeness they felt. “I love you all.” Their thought seemed to echo between them. Each relished the increased closeness they now had with each other.

Terry started to rise up to release Rusty’s cock. As she did she sensed Sally’s intention, so she paused to let Sally get in to position. When Sally was in position, she relaxed releasing a flow of cum cream from her sheath. Seeing Rusty’s cock, Sarah moved over and began licking off the residual cream.

This tastes good,” said Sarah.

They shivered due to feeling the sensations and affection that were being shared between them.

“That it does,” added Sally.

Once they recovered, Rusty and Sarah rechecked the positioning of the head bands then moved to lie facing each and held hands. Terry and Sally moved to lay behind them.

Sarah said, “These helmets are more comfortable than I thought they would be.”

They felt relaxed and enjoyed their close contact as they quickly drifted off to sleep. As they did so, the head pieces Rusty and Sarah wore activated, pushing them into a deeper sleep. Once the level required was achieved, it began downloading the relevant knowledge. This session was designed to rapidly acquaint them with Jim and Amy’s culture, technology, along with information regarding the various ships and their operation. While the session didn’t provide a get deal of depth, it provided enough so they could quickly find the needed details. During the process, adjustments were made to the organization of their memory space to use it more efficiently.

At daybreak Terry and Sally awoke, their breasts were close to being painfully full. They went straight to the exercise bench and began to let their milk down. Both sighed as the relief felt wonderful.

“Donna do you know why our breasts were so full this morning?” asked Sally. “Do we need to change our schedule? Or is it due to something else?”

“Both of you let down quite a bit more milk than you usually do, but it is not outside the range we expect. So let’s keep an eye on it, and if it happens again you should talk to Betsy or Connie about it.”

“Okay. Should we wake Sarah and Rusty? They were so sound asleep they didn’t even know we left the bed.”

“They are just now waking up and I expect them to be with you in a few minutes. Sarah looks like her breasts are as full as yours were. I’ll let Connie know, but again, it doesn’t look abnormal.”

Just then Sarah and Rusty came in looking like they were still not quite awake. Sarah moved quickly to the exercise bench to exercise and let her milk down. Once it began she sighed as the pressure lessened. Looking around she said, “Good morning. How long have you all been up?” as she engaged the muscle stimulator on the bench.

“Just long enough to begin letting our milk down and exercising,” replied Sally. “We need to start practicing Aikido again. Definitely not today as it looks like we will be quite busy, but we do need to resume those exercises. Well after considering it a bit, perhaps resuming Tai Chi would be wise and easier to arrange.”

“I’m agreeable,” responded Rusty. “Starting with Tai Chi would be my preference. It will be interesting to see how our changes in size and strength impact our exercising.” Rusty began panting as he noted that the exercises required more effort this morning. Looking toward Sarah, he guessed by her expression and activity that her exercises were also more challenging this morning. Just like him, she was breathing hard and sweat was running down her body.

Between breaths he added, “I am concerned about how our modified feet will affect us thus my preference for beginning with Tai Chi. Remember Sarah had some difficulty before, until she adapted her movements and her feet strengthened in response to the exercises. At some point, we should try some sprints and distance running to get a feel for balance and endurance.”

“Sounds like a plan,” replied Sally.

When the exercises ended, Rusty and Sarah were so exhausted they just lay there breathing hard for a few minutes. Sally and Terry were concerned. They went to them and helped them up. They staggered together into the showers as both Sarah and Rusty had trouble walking because their legs felt weak. While they stood in the shower their energy levels slowly returned as the warm water flowed over them. After a few moments, they began assisting each other.

Let’s hurry up,” said Sally. “I just realized Bob, Nancy and the others will be here before long. I can hardly wait to see them.” The others nodded in agreement as they finished their shower. They worked as a team helping each other dry and fix their hair which made it much easier to get ready quickly.

When they entered the kitchen, Jim and Amy’s group were already there along with Dorothy and Maria. All had relaxed looks on their faces this morning.

“How did the training go last night?” asked Amy. Jim, Betsy and Erica sat there with expectant looks on their faces.

“I haven’t noticed anything really different,” said Rusty. “Well there was an episode with the exercise machine, as it almost ran me into the ground. I think Sarah experienced the same thing.”

“Yes and my breasts were very full this morning. So full I was driven to go let my milk down before doing anything else. Terry and Sally had the same problem.”

“Donna told us of Sally’s concerns,” said Connie. “We don’t think there is anything to be worried about, but we should keep an eye on it.”

“Betsy. Connie, how was the trip to the ship?”

“It went fine. We are glad Rusty said something last night.”

“So Rusty or Sarah, what do you know about us and the ship now?” asked Jim.

Sarah and Rusty looked thoughtful for a moment, then smiled. “Well I can now see that the five of you are a family group and that there are five similar groups on the ship,” said Rusty.

“There seems to be another image like ... well maybe a sixth group but it is different from the others,” said Sarah to Rusty. “It is diffused rather than looking like a group or an object. It seems to be in a separate part of the ship.”

“Yes. I see it too,” said Rusty, then added, “Jim, Amy, it looks like there is another entity on your ship.”

“We’ve suspected that. We can’t see it and don’t believe we’ve communicated with it. It would certainly be a surprise to find anyone else. I suggest you don’t look too closely or try to probe them since they may have mind shields in place. This should minimize them realizing that we are aware of them.”

“With this new uncertainty, maybe we should wait for a while before introducing your group to the rest of the crew. Since the two of you don’t have mind-link connection with us yet, why don’t you review the ships log to see if you can find any clues to this entity.”

“My impression was that it was passive rather than hostile,” said Sarah.

“We are sure it knows of us and it seems supportive,” said Rusty and Sarah together causing Jim and Amy to give them a puzzled look.

Just then Dorothy and Maria began to set the table for breakfast. The conversation drifted back to immediate concerns. Erica said, “The drones and bots did not observe any activity last night at either location. We received a message from the first group ... well lets refer to them as Ann’s group. They have accepted our offer to come here even though they still have some lingering concerns. Donna will begin moving Bob and Nancy’s group here as soon as we finish breakfast. They were ready early this morning.”

“Donna, can you bring Ann’s group here this afternoon?” asked Rusty.

“It shouldn’t be a problem. Can I cut back on the number of active drones?”

“Yes. Once Bob and Nancy’s group are here, reduce the number of drones at that location to two,” said Erica. “Keep them active but put the reserve group on standby, that will reduce your load considerably.

“As we expected, Alison left the barn a little after midnight. She headed toward the other end of the valley. Currently she is about 15 kilometers down the valley on a path that leads to what appears to be a small gap in the cliffs near the other end of the valley. She will be surprised when she gets there. Its appearance is deceiving, and it is not the gap that leads to the ocean. We have a drone and two cats monitoring her. She didn’t take anything with her. She has found water and wild fruit to eat in the valley. She appears to be very comfortable, based on her actions.”

“Okay. Just keep an eye on her,” said Jim.

“Let’s get ready for your friends arrival,” said Amy as they left for the living room. “I brought a couple of robes down this morning for you to wear, if you want too. Based on experience, your mane and tail are the most obvious changes. We think, the sight of those would probably be a shock to them. The robes will let you disclose them when you are ready.”

“Donna said we would have trouble wearing anything,” responded Terry.

“I think Donna was referring to Earth textiles that you normally wore before coming here. These should be fine.” She handed a robe to each of them. They put them on so their long hair was covered.

“Erica, are you ready to go and get them?” asked Donna.

As she straightened her robe she said, “Yes,” then disappeared from the room.

“We will join you after you’ve had a chance to greet your friends,” said Amy. “You may want to delay answering some questions until we are all together.”

“Good idea,” replied Sarah as Amy and Jim left the room.

Almost immediately Bob and Nancy’s group began to shimmer into view. Erica was the last one to join them. As soon as they were aware of Sarah, Rusty, Sally and Terry, they reached toward them with tears in their eyes. They didn’t seem to notice how much taller Sarah and her friends were when they stood to greet them. They exchanged hugs and kisses with each other several times, even the guys hugged each other. Thomas and Janice squealed on seeing their friends. The excitement slowly diminished.

“My, you have all changed,” said Nancy as she pulled back and looked more closely. “You are all much taller than I remember.”

“That they are,” added Zoe, “and as lovely as ever.”

“You are taller too,” said Sally looking at Nancy.

“Yes, I know. We don’t understand why. The doctors don’t know either.”

“You probably came into contact with something we were given.”

Nancy asked, “Where are the others?”

“They are still sleeping. Their bodies are still adjusting to the treatments our hosts gave us to alleviate the damage the abductors did to us. We expect Jill and Janet to be up in the next day or two and Judy shortly after that. Joyce will be a bit longer. All of them are fine. Their stature will be similar to ours.”

“What abductors?” responded Nancy then followed rapidly with, “Who are your hosts? Who was it? What did they do to you?” Her facial expression showed her panic which was quickly infecting the rest of her group.

“Hold it!” exclaimed Rusty. The building anxiety collapsed as he added, “There is no need to get excited. Everyone is fine. Our health is better than ever, so cool it.”

“Kind of pushy, aren’t you?” responded Nancy with a bit of a smile.

“We can be. So what’s new?” replied Sarah. “Let’s start with a summary of what happened to us and how we’ve changed.”

“You don’t look much different to me,” chimed in Thomas with Janice shaking her head in agreement.

“Thank you,” replied Sarah to them as she knelt down to hug them again.

“I hope, I grow up to be like you guys,” added Thomas as he gave Sarah a peck on the cheek.

“Thomas shush,” said Shirley, “let Sarah tell us about their experiences.”

“Okay.”

“After you hear about us, we will introduce you to our hosts. Then with all of us here, we will try to answer your questions. We are certain there are some that they can answer better than we can.” Sarah told of their abduction and how their hosts had alleviated the negative effects of the treatments they were given prior to arrival on the island. She noted that they now had a stronger bond with each other and increased telepathic capabilities. As she finished, she stood, letting her robe slip to the floor and shook her head. Let her hair fluff out to its normal shape. The lighting was somewhat behind her, giving her appearance an ethereal quality causing nearly everyone to gasp. Then she slowly turned so they could see all of her. As she did, she motioned to Rusty, Terry and Sally to do the same. The visual impact on their friends was now four fold, all they could do was sit there and drink in the visions before them.

Sally pulled Nancy to her and gave her a loving kiss, then did the same to Alice, then the others. “Now look as closely as you want to. Touching and feeling is okay, but be warned I am much easier to arouse than I used to be.”

Rusty, Sarah and Terry followed Sally’s lead but each initially interacted with a different person. Erica noticing some were left out let her robe slip to the floor. Looking at Julia, Zoe, Melody and Trina, she said, “You can look me over if you want, as my build and characteristics are very similar to theirs. Or you can look more closely at your friends, either is fine with me.” The four looked a little befuddled but slowly relaxed and began checking out Erica.

“Wow, how much taller are you?” asked Nancy as the group nodded. “Sarah, your breasts don’t seem to be as large as I remember.”

“They look smaller because my shoulders are wider and my chest is bigger.”

“We are all now a little over seven and half feet tall,” said Terry. “We wear shoes to assist our feet in supporting us until the changes are completed. Our foot is now longer and wider. We expect to wear shoes with at least an eight inch heels. As to breasts, all of us are a large F cup, and lactate. You and Julia look different than we remember?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.