Comrie
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Note: When the conversation is telepathic, it is indicated by italic font.

As Sarah, Amy, Rusty and Jim entered the barn, they saw a bluish shimmering indicating that the first group was arriving. They stopped several feet from where the transporter was placing them. Although Erica had told Jean and Andy what was about to happen, their expressions showed their shock. When it was clear that the transfer was complete, Sarah said, “Welcome. Please relax. You are now safe. My name is Sarah.” As she spoke she stepped forward and offered her hand in welcome. “From the description Erica gave us you must be Jean. Good morning.” After shaking hands she turned to Andy and said, “Good morning Andy or is it Andrew,” as she shook hands with him.

“Either is fine,” he replied slowly, “but most use Andy.”

“With me are Amy, Rusty and Jim.” As she spoke each of them nodded.

“It certainly is a good morning, since we are still alive,” responded Jean. “That woman offered us a refuge and considering recent events, it seemed like a good choice. However, we weren’t sure what to expect but ... Anyway, who are you? Where are we? What happened at the farm?”

“We aren’t sure, what took place at the farm.” said Jim. “Besides your group, the only other survivor is a doctor. We believe that her name is Gail.”

“She was the doctor. Dorothy, Maria and Erica didn’t tell us very much. After listening to those awful screams yesterday, then today having strangers offering us safety, it is sort of like offering cookies to children.” Everyone chuckled.

“And you still have a sense of humor, which is good. As soon as everyone arrives, we will share with you, what we know and where you are.”

“Good,” responded Andy as Dorothy and Erin shimmered into view. Their arrival was followed in quick succession by the others.

Seeing the looks on their faces Sarah smiled as she thought, “I’d be shocked too.”

I agree,” added Rusty.

Dorothy broke the silence saying, “You guys are glowing again.”

Jean glanced around then gave Dorothy a questioning look.

“It looks just like it did the first time we saw it,” added Maria.

“What do you mean?” asked Andy with a puzzled expression.

“Andy, I will answer you in a moment. Since, I know everyone I’ll do the introductions. These are my friends Sarah, Rusty, Jim and Amy. Terry and Sally you will meet later.” Looking at Jean she added, “I guess you and Andy have already exchanged greetings.” Jean nodded. Maria then pointed to Tara, Erin, Jennifer, Patricia, Sophia, Claudette, and Alison as she said their names.

“Welcome,” said Jim, Amy, Rusty and Sarah together. “We hope you enjoy your stay here.”

“Andrew in answer to your question,” said Dorothy. “Sarah and Rusty’s hair in the right lighting gives the appearance of them wearing a halo. I’d never seen that effect until the other day.”

He moved closer to Dorothy then said, “Now, I see what you mean. It is an interesting effect.”

Jean said, “When we arrived, I asked if they knew what happened at the farm. All we know is that Andy and I heard unusual noises well after everyone went to bed. Sound carries a long way at night. There wasn’t much light as the moon wasn’t very high yet. It took us a few minutes to realize that the sound was likely vehicles coming down the road and they didn’t seem to be moving very fast. The delivery trucks and visitors always arrived in the late morning and left in the afternoon. So we were puzzled and anxious. When the sounds were closer, we saw them for a moment before the buildings blocked our view. Soon it was very quiet. It wasn’t long before we heard sounds of muffled voices, running feet and muffled screams. These were from the direction of the residences and main house. I think it was the muffled screams stirred us into action. We quietly woke everyone and told them to not make any noise, put their shoes on, get a blanket, bottle of water and meet us at the end of the hall. Andy and I gathered up what we needed then went to the back exit of the barn and waited for everyone to join us. The two newest were the slowest. With everyone there, Andy checked outside before we slipped out the back and headed for the brush. All but the two newest followed us without any hesitation. Their hesitation was almost their last act. In fact if they had waited any longer they would have been caught as someone entered our barn shortly after they left.

“One advantage we had, was that our barn was set up a bit differently than the others. We didn’t restrain or lock anyone in their stalls. All the residents knew that a staff member must accompany them away from their barn. Although there wasn’t much light, the shadow of the barn helped. Anyway, we went about a half mile or so into the brush before we found a good place to hide. We didn’t want to go too far as cats and wolf packs were seen and heard at times. After we escaped, we periodically heard more screams and these weren’t muffled. They were horrible to hear and lasted well into the next day before ending. Late in the morning, we saw a large refrigerated truck arrive and drive directly to the show barn. It was right at dusk when we heard, then saw, two vans and the large truck leave. By then all of us were pretty thirsty and hungry. We wanted to go back but it was too dark and quiet. So we rested and waited until dawn before deciding what to do. We didn’t hear anything during the night. This morning it was still quiet and we didn’t see any activity. After talking it over we decided to go back to our barn in two groups, as we thought it might be safer.

“On reaching the barn, my group entered the way we left. The first thing we saw was an unfamiliar woman walking toward us. We were shocked and scared. She didn’t appear to have a weapon and she appeared relaxed but alert. I was debating whether we should run or meet her when Dorothy and Maria appeared next to her. Now that was an even greater shock, as they just appeared in an open area. By the way Dorothy and Maria responded to the woman, we decided to walk out to them. We were all scared. The group with Andy joined us as we walked out of the barn. Thank you for being there.”

“The woman with Dorothy and Maria was Erica,” said Amy. “Both Jim and I were there earlier.”

“Sorry, I know we were introduced but I couldn’t remember.”

“No apology needed, as I am sure she wouldn’t be offended.”

Jim, is it okay if I lead off?” asked Sarah as she directed the thought to him.

Good idea, that way Amy and I can scan them. Rusty, do you want to help or just observe?”

I think, I’ll observe.”

“Jean asked earlier, what happened,” said Sarah. “All we know, is what was found and comments by Gail and Sylvia. When Erica arrived the only people alive were Gail and Sylvia. Sylvia died a short time after she was found. Erica was able to learn from Gail that before leaving, the raiders injected her numerous times with what they found in the clinic. These were the solutions she used for body restructuring. While the raiders were killing the other residents, she was raped repeatedly. Between rapes she was forced to watch as they killed the staff and residents. It isn’t clear whether they took anyone alive with them. If you want more details all you need to do is ask. As to Gail, Erica had her transported her to our medical facility for treatment.”

Jean and Andy had tears in their eyes as they thought about their friends.

“Ladies, we suspect you are tired and hungry. Sally and Terry will be here in a few minutes with snacks. We brought you here because we believe you will be safer here than you would’ve been at the farm. If you would rather go back there, it is a choice for you to make as we cannot make it for you.”

“Not interested,” responded Erin. All the others nodded vigorously indicating their agreement.

“Thought that might be the case,” responded Sarah with a smile. “You are welcome to stay as long as you desire, although there are some conditions associated with doing that. We believe you will find them acceptable.”

Sally and Terry arrived with the snacks, bringing smiles to the group with Jean. Sally said, “Hi, I’m Sally and this is Terry. These snacks are for you as we suspect you are hungry.” Sensing their guests’ hesitation, she and Sarah picked up a snack and a drink. Once they began to eat their guests joined them.

Should I continue?” asked Sarah of Jim and Amy.

I think so,” replied Jim. “We need to answer their earlier questions. Also note that physicals are required, the initial living arrangements and restrictions on movements as we discussed earlier.”

Okay.”

Good, then we can continue monitoring them.”

Sarah said, “While you are eating I will answer the questions Jean raised and review some conditions related to staying here. As to this location, we are on a remote island in the western Atlantic Ocean which is East of Florida. The island is not accessible from sea level without climbing gear except via one obscure entry point. It covers some 520 square kilometers. We are currently at one end of the main valley which runs the length of the island.

“We chose to greet you in this building as its configuration is similar to where you have been living. Thus thought you would be more comfortable here. It was here when the property was purchased. Until now it has not been used. Based on its layout, we could speculate about its use. Now it is simply a place where you can stay until other arrangements can be made.

“There are several conditions associated with staying here. First is that all interpersonal activities will be entered with full, freely given, consent by each participant. Second condition is that there will be no restrictions to roaming the island, AFTER you complete a physical and have reviewed the results with our medical staff. The physical is primarily for your benefit. During the review of the results with a doctor, you will be told of any immediate issues, along with any projected long term problems. If you are pregnant, it will include the baby’s status. If you have health issues, treatments will be offered. It will be your choice as to what treatments you receive. You will be told the consequences of not accepting a treatment. However, until the physical review is completed, you are required to stay in this area. That includes this building, the pool, adjoining patio and dining room. The dining room is where we eat and is just off the patio. It is in your best interests to comply. As for breakfast and dinner we have been eating as a group either on the patio or in the dining room.

“I believe all of you are lactating. At the other end of this building there are two rooms. One has showers and toilets. In the other room are several exercise benches that we use while we let our milk down. Dorothy or Maria can show how to use the exercise benches.” Seeing puzzled looks Sarah added, “We think they are pretty neat since we are also lactating. There are some other items in there that you may use if you want to, again it is your choice.

“Each room has a TV and PC. At this time the computers don’t have access to the Internet. They do access our extensive local library. As to the Internet, it will be available shortly. Once it is active, you can browse the Internet and read email. Participating in forums or newsgroups should wait. Also we ask that you do not send or respond to any emails for several days. Before initiating any contact outside of here, you should consider the consequences of doing so. One issue is your legal status. A clue to that might be the circumstances that led you to being at Sylvia’s farm. We can help you with determining that but would like you to hold off for a few days.

“As to dress, normally we only wear a covering when we greet new guests or a task requires it. If you want to resume wearing clothes, just ask and they will be provided. There is no stigma to your choice of dress. The temperature range here is such that a covering is not usually needed.

“As to accommodations, there will be more guests arriving tomorrow. This is the reason, we don’t have rooms for you in the main building at the moment. Remodeling the main building is in progress. As soon as rooms are available, you will be offered the opportunity to move there. We will let you know when they are ready.

“Once you get past the excitement and turmoil of coming here, you will likely begin considering your future. The direction it takes is in your hands. Where we can, we are willing to assist you in achieving it and assist you in evaluating your options. In either case, all you need to do is ask. While you are sorting through those issues, and likely delivering your babies, we would like assistance with tasks around here. The details of what those are, will be sorted out in a few days.

“I think, I’ve covered everything. If you need something or have a question just ask. Oops ... almost left out an important one. This site is managed by an AI or computer. She has a voice interface and can answer questions or find someone who can. All you need to do is say, ‘Donna’ any place around the buildings. She is connected to the security system and monitors the facilities.

“We hope you don’t find the conditions unacceptable.”

“I don’t,” responded both Erin and Tara then they yawned.

While Sarah was talking the snacks were devoured and many of the new-comers looked very sleepy. Amy noticed that several had very full breasts. She motioned to Jean as she took the hands of two women and led them toward the end of the barn. Dorothy and Maria sensing Amy’s intent followed them leading the others.

On entering a room Amy said, “These are the exercise benches Sarah mentioned. We find resting on them to be quite comfortable while letting our milk down. Also you can exercise while doing that although we’ve heard some have difficulty doing both. In exercise mode, they have several special attributes you may find enjoyable, as they keep your needs under control.”

Amy, Dorothy and Maria then helped them onto, and adjusted the exercise bench before starting it. Once the women were comfortable, Amy said to Jean, Dorothy and Maria, “As sleepy as many of them look, you should monitor them while they let their milk down. Jean, once that is complete, I suggest you decide where everyone is going to sleep, before they drop. A shower before resting will likely help them relax.

“Dorothy, Maria, why don’t you stay to help Jean and Andy? I think Sarah’s group can cover activities at the main building. Ask Donna if you need anything. Both of you need to be back for a meeting late this afternoon. Donna will page you. Okay?”

“Sure,” replied Dorothy and Maria with big smiles.

“Thank you,” added Jean and Andrew.

“Ladies we are going to leave Jean and Andy in charge of the barn,” said Amy. “As you heard, Dorothy and Maria will be here most of the day to assist.”

Then turning to the others she said, “Let’s go eat lunch and then take care of the others.”

“We need to let our milk down,” said Sarah. Terry and Sally nodded in agreement as the six of them walked back to the house.

As they ate, they reviewed what each had learned through their telepathic monitoring. Then Jim said, “Sarah, we are very pleased with the way you handled the announcements, health issues and the need to stay around the barn.”

“Thanks. I sort of ad lib’d, following what you have done for us and our discussion this morning. Hope, I didn’t create any problems.”

“No,” said Amy. “In fact you covered some issues we would likely have missed. Besides it gave us the opportunity to telepathically monitor them. Alison is planning on slipping out this evening after dark. Jennifer and Patricia have latent telepathic capabilities. Sophia is telepathic but hasn’t exercised the trait, or even tried to use it. It wouldn’t surprise me if the others are also telepathic. All are in various stages of pregnancy except Claudette and Jennifer. Erin and Tara appear close to delivering their babies.”

“Do we have provisions to handle the babies arrival?” asked Terry.

“Yes. They need to be brought down and set up.”

“Jim, a drone has detected what appears to be a delivery truck approaching the farm,” said Donna.

“Okay let me go get Jean and Andy. How long before it arrives?”

“I would estimate about half an hour.”

“Amy would you show Rusty how our weapons work and provide him with a set. I would like for you two to be on standby in case I need assistance.”

Jim hurriedly finished his lunch and went to the barn. “Jean and Andy, there is a delivery truck headed toward the farm. We would like for the delivery to appear normal. Would you be willing to help with that?”

“Sure, we can do that.” He hardly quit speaking before they began to shimmer and disappear from view.

On arriving at the farm Jean said, “I am not sure I can get used to that.” Andy nodded in agreement.

“I’ll grant you, it is different. I don’t know of anyone who has gotten used to it,” replied Jim, grinning.

Standing on the delivery dock they watched the truck approach. As soon as Jean had a clear view she said, “That’s one of the normal delivery trucks. It looks like the usual drivers. They may be a problem, as they usually go up to the house after unloading.”

“What kind of paper work is associated with the delivery?”

“There wasn’t any that involved us. I think the only reason they went to the office was so they could spend several hours using one or two of the residents.”

“Can you convince them to take a rain check?”

“We can try.”

Jim stepped out of sight.

The truck backed up to the dock and the two drivers joined them there. After greeting Jean and Andy, they opened the doors. Together they unloaded five cages containing new arrivals, then put the empty cages in the truck and locked the door.

Jean said, “Sylvia is having a meeting with the staff and residents. She told us that in exchange for taking a pass this time, she will make it special for you on the next delivery.”

“Damn,” said the driver. “I was looking forward to it. Well if she is going to make it special then I’ll go along this time. She knows what I like.” He chuckled. The other man nodded his agreement with a big smile as they turned to leave.

“Too bad, we had to let them leave,” muttered Jean as the truck pulled away.

“Why is that?” asked Jim.

“Both of them are really nasty.” She didn’t notice Jim’s frown.

“Are women always delivered in cages?”

“Not always, now. Although, it used to be the case.”

The truck was well down the road, when they opened the cages. “These women are not in very good shape.” She began to check for pulse and breathing. “I really wish Gail was here as I don’t know what to do for them.”

Donna, please send Betsy and Connie here.” In just a few minutes both shimmered into view startling Jean and Andy.

Seeing the five women when they arrived, Betsy and Connie went right to work.

Donna, can you transport them to the ship with us?” asked Betsy.

No, I am short on resources. I can move all of you to this site, a few at a time.”

That will work. Place Connie with one of them in the room next to the medical treatment rooms then move them one at a time with me last.” Jean and Andy watched the first two disappear with a puzzled look on their faces.

Seeing their expression Jim said, “Connie went with one of them to the medical facility area on the island where we were. It takes more energy than is available at the moment to move them all at once. So Donna moved Connie and one of them to the island. The rest she will move individually with Betsy being last.”

“Oh,” both replied.

Sensing Jean and Andy didn’t understand Jim said, “We have a unique way of communicating which doesn’t require verbalization. Now, is there anything you want to check while we are here?” asked Jim.

“It might be a good idea to check Sylvia’s office before we leave,” said Andy. “Although, I don’t suspect the raiders left anything behind.”

“I think, Erica looked through that area earlier. However, she may have sent an android to do it. They are not usually as good as us in doing some things.”

“Android? What android?” asked Jean frowning.

“Donna, which androids are here?”

“Androids 9 and 11 are near you. Another is up near the house and a fourth is linked to a drone that is about a 1000 feet above you scanning the area.”

“Bot9, uncloak.” Suddenly an individual similar to Jim appeared at the end of the hall. Jean squeaked and Andy looked startled but intrigued. Andy walked over to it and visually examined it while it continued to monitor their surroundings.

After a few moments Jim said, “Where is Sylvia’s office?”

“This way,” replied Jean as she started out the door with him. Andy and bot9 followed a few paces behind them.

On entering the building, they found it totally trashed. Equipment smashed. Drawers and papers strewn around. From the state of each room, they guessed the raiders were apparently looking for something. In one room were the partial remains of two staff members.

Jean said, “I don’t see a safe and I am positive Sylvia had one.”

“Bot9 examine the rooms to see if there is something hidden,” said Jim. The bot then moved and began scanning each of the rooms. Its response to Jim surprised Andy and Jean.

When Bot9 reached Sylvia’s office, it said, “The area behind the overturned desk doesn’t look uniform.” Hearing the bot speak shocked Jean and Andy.

“You might want to close your mouths,” said Jim smiling. “Give me hand moving the desk away from the wall.” After pulling the desk away, they tried to move the credenza that was against the wall, but it wouldn’t budge. Examining it they determined it was built around a safe. Once they found the safe’s door, bot9 began fiddling with the combination dial. After a few moments it clicked and the door opened.

In the safe they found a substantial amount of money, along with two boxes of DVD’s. The DVD’s were labeled with dates and names.

Donna said to Jim, “Sarah, Sally, Amy and Rusty have been following your activities on the monitor. They suggest that the DVDs could have information about Sylvia’s suppliers and customers. Rusty thinks that with the help of Bob’s crew, they should be able to recover the information from them, even if it is encrypted. Amy thinks it might be wise to physically transport them here rather than using the transport beam. She sent a shuttle. It will be there in about 15 minutes.”

Good idea. We will be outside by then,” replied Jim. Then to Jean and Andy he said, “There will be a ship here in a few minutes to pick these up, so we need to put all of the items in a box.” They looked at him funny as they had not heard the conversation with Donna.

“Oh sorry you didn’t hear my conversation with Donna. Amy and Rusty thought there might be some useful information on the DVDs, so we’re going to physically transport them back. Let’s make sure we get everything from the safe. We should check Gail’s office and clinic before the ship arrives.” Jean and Andy nodded. They quickly emptied the safe then looked for other hidden compartments. Finding none, they took the box outside.

Gail’s office was also trashed. Bot9 quickly found the safe, as its location was nearly identical to Sylvia’s. They opened it to find a number of sealed vials. Jim said, “We need to put some gloves on before we touch them. We need a seal able container to put them in.”

After putting on latex gloves, they began transferring the vials to a large seal able container. Cotton gauze was wrapped around each vial. Once a layer was full, cotton was used to fill any excess space around the vials then a layer of gauze was placed over it before adding the next. Once all the vials were in the container, cotton and gauze were used to fill the rest of the container so that the lid slightly compressed the packing, to snugly hold the vials. Jim wiped the box off with sterile pads before removing his gloves. Andy and Jean then removed their gloves.

When they met bot11 outside, it said, “The shuttle is approaching.” Andy and Jean looked in the direction Jim was and saw a speck on the horizon that quickly grew larger. They watched as it moved toward them closely following the terrain. They couldn’t keep their eyes off of it as it approached, until it stopped next to them and hovered. A door opened and bot9 carried the box of DVDs, along with the container, into the ship. Once it was back out, the door closed and the shuttle moved slowly away from them before turning back in the direction it had come from. Jean and Andy just stood watching with their mouths open.

Jim noticed their amazed looks, just as Donna said, “Rusty said they should close their mouths before they swallow a bug.” Then she giggled.

When did you learn how to giggle?”

Just since Sarah’s group has been here. They are much different than the first group.”

Jim smiled as he said, “Rusty said to close your mouth before you swallow a bug.” He then grinned at their expressions as they closed their mouths.

“That is amazing. It didn’t make any noise,” said Andy.

Jim asked, “Is there any place else we should search?”

“Well we might want to look through the other buildings since we are here,” said Andy.

“Good idea. Lead the way.”

They found parts of several bodies. In each case, all that was left was the severed head along with the upper torso. Andy and Jean had tears in their eyes as they recognized some of the victims. When they were closer to the show barn, they saw several coyotes leaving the building.

Jean turned to Jim and said, “I don’t think I want to go in there.” Andy nodded his agreement.

“Do you know if anything was kept in the barn? The bots have searched it and didn’t find anything of interest.”

Both Andy and Jean shook their heads no. Their discomfort was clear by their expressions and pale color. Jim knew that seeing the bodies of their fellow staff members really brought home to them how lucky they were. “I’m sorry about your friends.”

“Why would they mutilate the bodies that way?” asked Jean.

Instead of responding Jim said, “Let’s go. Donna, place us in the barn?”

Jean gasped when she suddenly found herself standing back in the barn next to Dorothy and Maria. Andy had a relieved look on his face.

“I am definitely not sure I will ever get use to the transport beam,” said Jean.

Andy looked at Jim and said, “I am not sure what is going to happen now or where we really are. However, I am certain that all of us are much better off now.” Jean nodded her head in agreement.

Jean added, “I hope I never see anything like that again.” Tears filled her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

“We are glad you two were not caught,” said Dorothy as she and Maria pulled them into a group hug. “Why don’t the two of you rest now?” And she pulled them toward a sleeping area. “After you have rested, we will show all of you around the facilities.”

Jim started out of the barn. “Donna, where are Amy and Rusty?”

They are in the office next to the arms room. Amy is getting ready to hook Rusty up to the training unit for the session on weapons.”

Good. Amy how soon do you think we ought to bring Sarah and Rusty into the link?”

Soon, both may find it a bit overwhelming at first. But Donna says, they both have the capability to handle it.”

In that case, let’s set them up for tonight. They will need to wear the helmets, so they can still sleep with their friends.”

I agree,” said Amy. “Donna does the rest of the staff agree?”

Yes. Actually some think we should have done it sooner.”

Okay, but how?”

It wasn’t a negative comment, as they recognize that issue as well. Everyone seems to be impressed by their rapid progress.”

Betsy added, “I am beginning to think they are naturals.”

What?”

By naturals, I am referring to someone who has all the basic capabilities, but hasn’t discovered how to put it all together. From what they’ve told us, Sarah and Rusty had the basics working and were helping those closest to them.”

Okay. That makes sense.”

When Jim reached the office, Amy and he embraced holding each other tightly. Rusty smiled as he watched. It was obvious, that Jim and Amy were as close as the four of them were.

Amy saw his look. “Yes, we are as close to each other as you and your friends are. Now, we want to begin bringing all of you in to a closer relationship with us and by extension the crew this evening.” Rusty looked startled. “Don’t worry there isn’t a hidden agenda. By doing this your knowledge of us and our capabilities will increase significantly. The benefit is that you will then have a better understanding of the issues we are facing. Both you and Sarah have progressed to the point we would like to do it tonight while you sleep.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.