The Gymnast
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young and very gifted athlete has an attitude problem with girls in his school. He gets in trouble and finds himself booted from the team, destroying his chance for a scholarship. A beautiful girl has a solution but he is torn between doing her and doing what she says. It's a little romantic, a little drama, and more than a little sexy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Greg was sincere in his desire to help his teammates and the other younger athletes. He stopped his workout and took the time to talk with each of them, answering their questions as best he could and, when appropriate, actually demonstrating a technique. Greg was one of the few gymnasts whose strength was such that he could mount an apparatus and move to any single element position without the necessity of prior motion or momentum. He would jump, move to the correct position and then say, "See, when you get to this position, then you..." and then he would go ahead and move to the next element. It made an incredibly effect teaching tool. Of course, any female student that happened to be watching had the benefit of a very close up view of his perfectly chiseled body, a view that many remembered in their dreams that night.

All of the students were very appreciative of his coaching and suggestions. Some of the guys were envious of his ability, and shook their heads in wonder as he went through his routine over and over, without error. When he demonstrated the girl's routine as well, the guys just shook their heads and the girls stood quietly in wonder.

"How do you do that so effortlessly?" she asked him.

"I'm sorry, do I know you? I prefer to know to whom I am speaking."

With an obvious look of embarrassment in her face, she replied, "My apologies, I'm Stephanie Adams. I'm new here at school. I asked how you do that so effortlessly."

"It's nice to meet you, Stephanie. I am Greg Welkens. The key is body strength, total muscular flexibility, and concentration. Without all three, one cannot perform that routine. I can show you the motions, maneuvers and sequences sometime, if you'd like, but the rest is completely within your power to control." He stepped toward the uneven bars area and motioned to her. "Okay, while I stand here and spot you, show me what you can do."

Greg watched as Stephanie performed a rather uninspiring routine awkwardly. It was pretty obvious to him that she faced several challenges. As she finished, he complemented her on several of the individual moves and techniques that she had employed and then addressed the bigger issues.

"Stephanie, there are a few things that you need to do soon if you have aspirations to be a successful gymnast. First, and foremost, is that you must increase your body strength, not just your arms or legs, but nearly every area of your physical being needs to be strengthened. You just don't have enough power in your body to perform those relatively simple moves flawlessly, much less anything more complex. I will give you a list of exercises that you can do each day, that won't take more than thirty minutes, and after a month or six weeks, you will be amazed at how much more you can accomplish. Let's have you start with those and then we can move on to the next level. Come find me after wrap up today and I will give you that list. I'll wait for you in the hall somewhere."

Early the following week, Stephanie encountered Greg in the hallway between classes. "Hi Greg, remember me? I'm the girl to whom you gave the list of exercises to do."

"Oh yeah. Hi. How are you doing?" he asked as they walked together.

"Well, not so well, actually. I am having a lot of trouble trying to do one of those exercises and I wondered if you could stop by my house some afternoon and give me a little guidance in how to do it."

"Sure. How about tomorrow after school? I can zip over for a few minutes."

True to his word, Greg went to Stephanie's home the following afternoon. He was more than surprised and impressed by the size of the house when he pulled into the driveway. Although he had lived in this community all of his life, he had no idea that houses like this one existed here. He was more surprised when, after ringing the bell, the front door was opened by a jacketed older man wearing grey gloves, who quietly advised him that Miss Stephanie was in the exercise room and, if the gentleman would follow him, he would show him to that room.

When they arrived, the older man opened the door partially and announced, "Miss Stephanie, the gentleman that you were expecting has arrived. May I show him in?"

"Please do, thank you."

As the door closed behind him, Greg looked at Stephanie. "Who was that guy?"

"Oh, that's Simmons. He has been with our family for years. He is sort of in charge of the house, at least on the inside. We have another guy that is in charge outside. Which reminds me, where did you park?"

"I just pulled into the driveway and stopped by the front walk."

"When we're done, I will introduce you to our outside man and he will show you where he wants you to park from now on."

Greg just shook his head. "Inside men, outside men, assigned parking spaces ... holy cow! That's quite a set-up." He paused to look around at the room. This was not an exercise room; it was a full size gymnasium. As his eyes adjusted to the peculiar lighting, he saw the equipment, the apparatus, the mats--everything that his high school gymnastics facility had--everything was in this room. On the far side of the room, he could see what appeared to be a massage table and shower facilities. This room, he realized, was larger than his parent's house! "And this place--wow! Who has an entire gym in their house?"

"It was my father's idea. When he was hunting for a house here, he discovered this one and got his real estate agent to make the owner an offer, even though it was not actually on the market. The next thing you know, my dad tells me he bought a house with a built-in gym. Actually it used to be a basketball court, but Dad had it converted before I even saw it the first time. It's nice, because I can exercise and practice whenever I want instead of just when the school is open."

"Is that a massage table over there?"

"Yes. Sometimes I am so stiff and sore that I have a massage or even just a simple rub down. It really makes me feel better."

"So who does the massage thing?"

"If I want a real massage, I can call one of three people in town and they will come over for me."

It was obvious that Stephanie had begun exercising before Greg's arrival because her hair was a bit disheveled and there were a few droplets of perspiration on her forehead. She was dressed in a branded tee shirt and companion running shorts which, for exercising, Greg thought to be just fine. He stood in from of her without saying anything, his eyes scanning her from head to toe. The only thought running through his mind was the realization of just how beautiful this girl was--and he was very observant, to be sure. Fourteen years old, coal black hair that had a shine unlike any he had ever seen, possibly five feet four inches tall at the most, with a very trim shapely figure that appeared to have no signs of fat anywhere, a modestly developed chest, and a smile that never stopped; certainly the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

He came out of his daze as she was speaking to him, but of course, he missed most of what she had asked. "I'm sorry, could you repeat the question? My mind was somewhere else."

"Yes it was. I said, when you are done checking out my body, can we get going on these exercises?"

He led her in an exercise routine, beginning with the standard group that the school program used followed by some original exercises that he had developed on his own. Some required physical stamina, but most required agility and flexibility. It was with this group that Stephanie had been having problems. With additional explanations, she began to accomplish the first group but it was necessary for Greg to stand behind her and hold her upper body in the correct position so that she could make the next move. When she finally accomplished that position, he suggested that they take a break.

Greg plunked down on the floor, against a wall, with his legs extended out in front of him. Stephanie stood in front of him, at first, but then found an old medicine ball and used it as a stool. Once again, Greg was charmed and disarmed by her beauty.

"What are you staring at?" she asked, a little exasperated.

He didn't respond to her question, but instead, began his critique of her efforts. "Stephanie, you have everything that it takes to become a very successful gymnast, more than everything actually, considering this room. You have the energy, the interest, the drive, and you certainly are not at all reluctant to try new things. Yet, as I said the other day, you do need to improve your upper body strength so that you can get the snap in your moves to carry you to the next one. The only glaring weakness is your flexibility. You don't seem to be able to bend easily. Is there something about you that I don't know?"

"No, I just don't seem to be as limber as some of the other girls. I don't know why."

"Well, if I can make a suggestion that may seem a little personal," he stopped. "I don't want to offend you."

"Go ahead. I asked for your help. I won't be offended."

"Well, if you pay attention to the other girls in our school that appear to be more limber, and are more successful in their routines, you may notice one thing. Not one of them wears underwear. If you look back at the finalists in the last several Olympics, only one of those girls wore a bra, and she finished in third place. That's one out of the last twelve girls to climb those platforms. Plain and simple, Stephanie, if you want to succeed, lose the underwear; all of it! Gymnastic clothing for girls is designed to be supportive where you need it to be."

Stephanie facial expression conveyed reluctance. She shook her head, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Is there something different about the way you are constructed than there is any other girl on our team?"

"Well, no, but I can't just go out there with..."

"Very well, try it here in the security of your private gym. Nobody will see."

"Well, you will."

"Okay, yes, I will. You don't suppose that I might have already seen one or two others without underwear, do you?"

She didn't reply.

"I'll bet you that if you go into your little changing room there and return without underwear, you will be able to achieve most of those later positions without difficulty."

It was a novel thought that Greg had concocted solely to make his life easier should he ever decide to date the girl. Given his fame, athleticism and good looks, he was quite confident that he could bed any girl that he dated within the first three dates. The beauty of his idea was that it was quasi-legitimate. It was true that most successful female gymnasts performed without underwear, but that was because the clothing that they wore during a performance or meet was especially designed to provide them support and modesty. Greg simply expanded the idea to include the reasoning that being unrestrained allowed the athlete greater flexibility.

For the remainder of the afternoon, Greg helped Stephanie do the other exercises and then watched as she went through a beginning level routine. When she had completed it, he repeated it, stopping prior to each move to discuss the keys to what followed. Stephanie stood before him, mesmerized. Caught up in his teaching role, Greg acted almost remote, completely removed from the personal relationship of just moments before. Without realizing it, his actions were a definite ego deflator for Stephanie.

For the next several days, Greg concentrated on his own practice and exercises and limited his coaching time to a few minutes just before leaving for the day. On Friday, he decided that he could afford to spend a little more time helping the others, much to the delight of Lisa Cummings. Finally, after almost two weeks of keeping her distance during practice, she could have him almost to herself. She waited patiently while he coached a boy through the rings routine. When he was finished, they walked together to the high bar.

"How have you been?" he asked.

"I've been okay. I have been working hard on my routine, and I think I am doing better. See what you think."

She stood in the mount position and waited for him to lift her. Greg saw that she had followed his suggestion and was not wearing a bra so instead of grabbing her waist, he gently slid his hands higher, cupping her breasts and gently massaging them briefly, just long enough to let her know that he had not forgotten her.

As he stood before her, spotting for her, it was easy to see that she had also omitted wearing her panties and at certain times during her routine, with her legs apart he could plainly see her crotch. Truthfully, her performance had improved in his judgment, but it was doubtful that his underwear theory had much if anything to do with it.

"You know, Lisa? That was so much better than when I first watched you, it's amazing. I can't believe how much more limber you seem today."

"Well, you wouldn't have thought so the day after our date," she said in a near whisper. "I was so sore I could barely move."

"I understand. That always happens to a girl after her first time. Next time it won't do that." Just to set the tone so that there would be no misunderstanding, he added, "And speaking of next time, what are you doing tomorrow night? Do you have plans?"

"Well, no, but I don't think we can do what you are talking about this weekend."

"That's okay. Let's just take in a movie, and get some pizza, or something."

She was waiting for him as he pulled up to her house the next evening. Once in the theater, his arm was around her and she sat as near to him as she could. Nearing the end of the movie, during a particularly romantic scene, Lisa realized that Greg was caressing her breast. Her nipples were hard and she had the beginnings of that funny feeling inside her again. She had no idea when he had started, but as hard as her nipples felt to her, he had to have been doing it for nearly the entire movie.

Once back in the car, Greg began. "You know, Lisa, we didn't go out last weekend, and I haven't been with another girl since we were together. A guy my age needs to have relief more often than that or it becomes a problem for him physically. Competitively, it is a real problem. A guy can't perform with balls full of cum."

"We can't do anything this weekend, it's the wrong time of the month, Greg."

"Really, Lisa, I'm not kidding. Guys get what's called 'blue balls" if they don't get relief often enough. And I'm talking about any guy my age. For an athlete, it's twice as critical." He could tell that his little drama was having its desired effect.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.