Gamer Goddess - Cover

Gamer Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ace is broken. Two disastrous relationships, and he buries himself in online gaming. He meets Cherry online, the one person who may have more issues than he does. Through their gaming they find healing and friendship, which extends beyond the Internet and into the real world. However, real life has its own issues, as they find out. A story of friendship, healing, romance, and relationships. The Gamer Goddess meets her match. Gamer Goddess is a 2013 Clitorides Nominee.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow  

Date night.

I was nervous. No denying it. I had a few preparations to take care of, but I pulled up in the stretch limo by 6:30 p.m. Not by accident. By invitation.

Sheri's father came down the steps of their brownstone, stealthily peeking back at the house. The driver opened the door, and he climbed in quickly.

"Jon Elsworth," he said by way of introduction, extending his hand.

"Steve Jeffery, pleased to meet you."

He leaned back and looked me over. "So you're the magic man."

I grinned. "How am I supposed to respond to that?"

"Proudly? She's out of her room. Getting dressed up. Going out, with a man. I don't know how you did it, but I had to meet the miracle worker."

"I appreciate it. She's an exceptional woman."

He smiled. "No argument from me. Her mother tells me you know her history."

"Only from reports. We haven't spoken about it. I didn't want to look too deep. It's her business, not mine."

"Once you walk up those steps, it becomes your business. It's shaped her life ever since. You're playing a dangerous game," he said.

"Sir, no offense, but this is hardly a game."

"From what I hear, it's all about a game. It sounds like you're good. If you've mastered that one, maybe you can figure this one out. You'll never play a more complex or rewarding one."

"Anything I should know?" I asked.

"Wish I could help you. I do. She puts up with me, barely. I see her struggle, flinching if I even touch her. Do you know what that's like? Your baby can't stand your touch. Lying in that hospital bed, broken, and she screamed when I hugged her. Screamed. All I wanted to do was hold her and protect her. I couldn't even be in a room with her alone for weeks. My daughter. My only child. I failed her."

I didn't know what to say. It was difficult to hear.

"How did you do it? I have to know," he asked, practically begging.

"I'm not real to her. An avatar in game. A voice over a speaker. A fantasy boyfriend over a webcam. She's playful, joking, flirting, teasing, an absolute joy, but it's only possible in the abstract. I don't have high hopes for this working out, when I become flesh and blood to her. Still, I want to give it a try."

"Her mother and I will be praying for you. It's her cousin's engagement party. Her closest friend. She wouldn't chance this for anyone but her. She'll know almost everyone attending. Still, you'll have to help her. Keep the men at bay. One hug, one grabbed arm, even brushing against her could ruin everything. Once she loses it, she's useless. For days. Do your best, please. Protect my girl."

"I'll do what I can. You can count on that."

"I have to go back. I'll see you in a few minutes." He shook my hand again, nervously. I couldn't say I blamed him. We had matching sweaty palms.

I spent a few minutes confirming everything was set. All my failsafes were in play, reservations ready. I had a few items ready for her within the Limo. I was almost certain we'd need them; I only hoped it was enough.

I felt like a teenager going on his first date. I was excited and nervous. I kept checking my tablet nervously, texting Dan and Jaime. They were great as always, trying to settle me down.

At five minutes 'til, I grabbed the orchid and got out of the Limo. I walked up the stairs to the brownstone and waited a bit, breathing deeply, thinking calming thoughts. We were friends, Sheri and I. Good friends. That should carry us through. I trusted her, and I believe she trusted me.

My knock on the door was answered almost immediately. Jon let me in, shaking my hand. "He's here!" he shouted toward the back of the house.

God, he looked more nervous than me. He was sweating bullets, rocking back and forth on his heels. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Relax, Jon. It happens or it doesn't. If this turns out to be a flop, we'll retreat, and try again later. I'm in it for the long-haul."

"I don't get it," he said. "We've tried everything, counselors, therapists, drugs, group, none of it has helped much. Then out of the blue, you're here. I don't get it."

"I suspect everything else did work, at least some. It's been a journey, and I was the one lucky enough to be there when she was ready to take the next step."

An attractive, elegant woman, I'd guess in her early 40's, came tearing down the steps. "She's on her way. She needs a couple of more minutes." She turned toward me, glancing at her husband.

"Carolyn, this is Steve Jeffery, our daughter's date for the evening. Steve, this vision of loveliness is my wife, Carolyn."

I took her hand, leaning over to kiss it, formally, when she pulled me into her arms, tears rolling down her lovely face. "I don't know how you did it, but I can never thank you enough."

I held her up and brushed her tears away, trying to stifle my own. "No tears now. Please. Thank you for trusting me with her."

She nodded, wiping her face.

I turned to Jon. "Is Max around?"

He nodded. "Kept him in back, didn't need you both covered with dog hair."

"Could you get him? I think it'll help. He's a bond, and I would like to meet him anyway."

Jon seemed a little confused, but he walked away, and couple of minutes later that gorgeous chocolate lab came bounding in and greeted me like a long lost friend. I knelt down and hugged him, rubbing behind the ears, playfully. He rolled over and I scratched his belly, aggressively, getting his leg kicking.

"Oh, that's great," I heard from the stairs. "Friggin' Max steals my big entrance scene."

I looked up, laughing, and stopped in shock. She was stunning. The pink dress, with hints of lavender, was form-fitting, full length, a slit up the left side to mid-thigh. Spaghetti straps, no sleeves, the front curving over the top of her breasts, diving down daringly between them, showing plenty of cleavage. Her hair was up, long wisps falling in front of her ears, drop earrings hanging from her lobes. No glasses tonight. A simple necklace, looked like platinum and diamonds, short, accentuating her slender neck more than her breasts. I couldn't breathe, couldn't think.

She paused in mid-step, looking around. "Is ... is something wrong?" she asked nervously.

Her mother laughed, "No baby, that's a natural reaction. You're going to have to get used to it."

"You ... you're so beautiful, baby," her father said softly.

She chuckled, walking carefully down the steps, her heels obviously something she wasn't too comfortable with. "Sure Dad. I bet you say that to all your girls."

He grinned. "I do. Doesn't make it any less true."

She looked at me. "Well?"

I had struggled to recover, and took the coward's way out. "What do you think, Max? She good enough to go out with us?"

She stood over me, glaring at her puppy. "Max, you fucking traitor. Rolling over for him the minute he walks in the door."

I stood, and Max rubbed up against me, while I opened the flower box. "Bro-code, Cherry. You know how it goes." I grinned. "You do look lovely. Not my favorite outfit of yours, but it'll do in public."

She grinned, blushing. "Don't start." She chuckled, "You know I got PerZeus's bracers today."

I laughed, casually reaching forward and pulling her dress away from chest, sliding my fingers inside and pinning the corsage on. "Bullshit! I talked to him today, and he never mentioned a thing. There's no way you managed that."

I saw her tense up a bit, especially when my fingers brushed against her skin. I tried to keep her engaged in our virtual world conversation. She laughed, and it was a beautiful, easy going joyous sound. "I told him I was going to cancel our date, since I couldn't trust your friends. I had him shitting bricks. I could have stripped his character completely."

"That's mean," I teased her, adjusting the flower, and patting it in place. "You didn't mean it, I hope. You know you can trust him."

She kicked me teasingly. "Of course I didn't mean it. Doesn't mean I can trust him. I know you can, but that's not the same."

"Do you have a leash for Max?" I asked.

"Leash?" Jon looked surprised.

"Yeah. She promised me a package deal. No Max, no date, no way," I teased, winking.

Sheri started to say something, but thought better of it, turning to her mother. "Did he screw up the corsage?" she asked, with a sly glance toward me. "Barbarians have never been known for their sense of style."

Her mother played with it for a few seconds, leaving it exactly as it was. Jon showed up with the leash and attached it to Max. He stood looking at his girl, trembling. I knew he wanted to reach out to her, but couldn't.

I think Sheri surprised all of us, including herself, when she gave her father a brief hug. "Thanks Dad, for everything. I couldn't do this without you. I love you."

We left him with tears in his eyes, while Max tried to kill me, dragging me down the steps.

The driver opened the door for us. Although horribly uncouth, I got in second, following Max, and tied his leash down, tossing him a treat to get him to settle. I scooted in as far as I could, and she climbed in afterward, suddenly looking horribly nervous. The driver closed the door after her.

"I lied. I think that's my second favorite outfit of yours," I told her.

She smiled awkwardly. "Bunny PJs number one?"

"Right the first time. How'd you know?"

She reached out and smacked me.

"Nervous," I asked her.

She nodded.

"Want to talk about it?"

She shook her head. I could sense the anxiety building up, her breathing getting faster. Time for the first of my crutches, and by far the most important. I hoped to God I had guessed right.

"Turn to look out the window, Cherry, your back toward me. Trust me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.