My Calendar for Kettie - Cover

My Calendar for Kettie

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mattie was in his thirty-somethings with a successful, but stagnant career. When he got a chance to restart his life by moving from the west to east coast he jumped at it. His fortunes continued to improve in his new home and job. After a few liaisons to continue his pursuit of being a "player" he stumbles upon Kettie, who went from being a fantasy to a possible reality for him. Travel through the unexpected roller coaster ride of his year long quest for a life he never expected to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

December 15, 2014

Another Monday morning leaving for work at 6:00 in the morning, I had worked 8 hours on Saturday, and put 4 hours in on Sunday, It was how I kept from going crazy, how I kept from drinking 12 hours a day. Today was our first day of our Holiday adjusted schedule as we had done the previous year. They all knew that as long as the numbers were there, they could get the essential family time they wanted by curtailing overtime and keeping production standard on the OT par. The Union hated it but none of my crew grieved it, so it stood.

On the internet Sunday night I had a looked into a flight to Suriname for January 15th out of Newark. I hadn't booked it, I didn't want my name on any flight log to that country yet. My passport was updated and I had been told that the chances of that flight filling were remote. It was the third stop on the flight into Paramaribo Airport. I had decided I would go all in and make a flight to Suriname to get an answer. I wanted to find her by the one year anniversary of her leaving. I was going to bring her home with me, if she wanted to come. It gave me a week to find her and I had no idea WHERE in the country she was. My asking of questions wasn't going to go over big, according to my contact at the Department of State, but I was at the point I didn't care. If I died trying to find her, at least my heartbreak and mental state would be solved for me. It had gotten to that point.

By the time I got home that evening it was just past 7:30. I checked to see if I had messages, but there were none, but 5 missed calls. Each missed call was from "International Verizon Service". I checked my cell phone, and THE GODDAMN THING WAS OFF!! I was so pissed off at myself. I hadn't charged it for a couple days and didn't have reason to use it. I plugged it in and poured a long vodka and sat and stewed on the sofa without eating or changing clothes. Self loathing, self pity and alcohol put me to sleep in a position that would surly cause me a sore back in the morning, had I not been awakened by the ringing of the phone. It was midnight.

December 16, 2014

"Hello!"

At the other end of the phone was crying, sobbing, but I could tell it was Kettie.

"Kettie! Where are you?"

"I'm so sorry for what I've put you through." She said between her sobs and tears.

"Where are you?"

"Orly. I have to go they're boarding without me. Charge your cell. I love you."

Orly! She was in Paris, and why I didn't know, but as long as she was free to move out of Suriname. I looked up to see what time it was there, 6 in the morning. I quickly looked up the flight tracker for Paris and planes taking off at 6 or a bit after. I found two that were just "in the air". One was going to London, Manchester, Dublin. The other Brussels, London, Manchester. Marcy lived in Manchester, but worked in London 4 days a week and had a flat there. If she were going to London direct they would be on the ground in 90 minutes tops. I sat by my phone and waited for her to call again. Exhausted and boozed, I fell asleep again.

The phone screamed in my ear again, my head right next to it. The clock said 4:45.

"Hello?"

"(sobbing and crying) We just landed in Manchester. I'm so sorry for everything Matt. I've fucked everything, but Shavone is safe."

(now personally I couldn't give a shit if Shavone had exploded at this point, I only cared about her. Selfish? Yes, maybe, but all the questions in my head concerned Kettie even though I would be sympathetic to her concern for the sister she loved so much.)

"She is! Is she with you?"

"No, she's in Boston for medicals. That's where we go next, to get her. Marcy needs a day to get her job situated."

"Why can't you just come here and then meet her there?" I asked selfishly.

"Until all three of us hold each other and know we're all safe I can't rest. You won't want me anyway. I'm gaunt and thin and look like shit."

"Kettie, all I want is you, I don't care about the package it's in. Talk to me."

"Matt it's so hard and we're just getting our bags. Just know I'm safe and you'll have to be patient. I'm glad you waited for me."

"KETTIE, HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE PATIENT? I'VE BEEN GOING OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND. HOW LONG WAS I SUPPOSED TO WAIT, HEARING NOTHING?"

I screamed into the phone, and waited for reaction.

I heard her sigh and mutter something like "don't need this shit" and suddenly the line went dead.

Did my words tip my hand that I had moved on, even if it was just a little dalliance? Did I hear her right or not? The international line wasn't great but her sigh was definite. I may have shown impatience, but she was forgetting what I went through.

I was pissed off at the world and I knew I wouldn't hear from her for at least a few hours. I put my cell phone on the charger and got into the shower. Once I was dressed I headed into the plant, but not before stopping at the Circle K to get a coffee and some sort of breakfast sandwich. Just as I put my Jimmy Dean sausage biscuit in the microwave there a voice came up behind me.

"Hey handsome, I haven't seen you in a while. I hope I didn't scare you away."

I turned and there was Carolee, just as cute and carefree as ever. Her words told me she still had her crush on me and probably thought she had done enough to get a re-do.

"Oh, hi Carolee. No I wasn't scared away, just working like crazy trying to stay busy so the weight of the world doesn't weigh me down."

"I can relieve stress pretty well, you just have to ask me to get the treatment." She said raising an eyebrow.

We were alone in the store, the other person on, probably the manager, was out reading the pumps.

"Believe me, right now there's nothing I would like better, but I just heard from "her" after 10 months and I'm in a pretty confused and tense state." I told her

"Don't know where you stand?" She asked with a little grin.

"The way I take it, she's put out that I'm so upset with her. I don't know, maybe she'll call me back later. I can't call her, the cell phone she had is either no good right now and I don't know if they work overseas or not." I said disgusted.

"I'm sorry Matt." Was all she said as she busied herself making more coffee for the 1st rush of the morning.

"Do you always come in so early? This is my first day of 10 pm till 6 am. They want to make me an assistant. Big deal, huh?"

"If you need the money it is." I said with a wink as I was leaving.

"I do. My car is in the shop and I need to pay to get it." She said as I went out the door.

I got in the car and took a sip of my coffee and heard the 6 o'clock news coming on. For some reason it hit me that she worked until 6 a.m. and her car was in the shop. I got back out of my car and went to the door.

"How are you getting home if your car is in the shop?"

"I'll call a cab, that's how I got here."

"I go right by your place, do you want a ride?" I asked with really no other intention than to give her a ride.

"Right now? Sure! I was just going to call a cab." She said with that smile that could melt lead.

I got in my car and waited for her to punch out and get her coat and purse. She came right out and got in.

"Matt, you didn't have to do this."

"I usually don't leave the house until 6:30, 7 or so, my crew shift doesn't start officially start until 8, but there's always work to do." I told her as I began to listen to a news story and waited to hear the weather.

The ride was only 10 or 15 minutes and we said nothing for about 5.

She broke the silence with a real sexy voice, saying, "As I see it, this is our second date, you clearly asked me out. I'm just sayin'."

"And a second date means what." I asked, clearly confused.

"I think you like me and want to neck in the parking lot again to see if you get invited in, ... again." She said not making eye contact, clearly looking away, coyly.

"You got all that from my offer of a ride?"

"Uh huh, I did. You already told me you didn't have to be there until 8." She said, still being aloof and coy.

"I ALWAYS go in early."

"You didn't get in until I asked you to go in the last time." She continued, now teasing.

"Go in where, your apartment?"

"Well yeah, if you don't go in there, you don't get in anywhere."

I just pulled into the strip mall parking lot she lived next to and parked.

"Carolee, you're clearly trying to instigate something here and it's clearly a bad time altogether, but you are testing me. Maybe some other time."

She leaned over towards me and said in her low sexy voice, "Okay, if you say so, just kiss me goodbye, OK?"

I couldn't resist kissing her sweet face and once I felt her soft lips on mine, there was a second kiss, and then a third and then ... we were necking. I was really trying NOT to be the aggressor here, but once her hand went to the inside of my thigh I was in for something, just not sure what.

"People will be leaving for work soon, and the sun will be up so they can see us. We should move this inside." She said eye to eye with me in all seriousness, her little "cuteness" act was over, she was serious as a heart attack right now.

I tried to make a play for the heartstrings I had attached to Kettie, but I felt betrayed by her in a way. It was as if our dedication to each other meant nothing to her. Looking back at it now, I should have considered the fact I cheated twice on her and was about to fall into a third time. (But I truly didn't know if she had cheated or moved on herself, but I doubted it. What kept that possibility alive was the fact her sister was single and horny)

I followed Carolee into her apartment and she, once again, turned and pinned me on the door.

"There's no girlfriend talk here, there's no consideration of a relationship, I KNOW you're too old for me, there's no talk of morals. It's just sweaty, saliva soaked sex. I haven't been with anyone since you and I've worn out a lot of batteries thinking about that. You're all tense and bothered. I expect a nice hard grudge fuck, are we clear? Take it all out on my pussy."

She must have turned some sort of switch on with me because I almost ate her face, our kisses were so deep, so wet, so sloppy. Eventually I sort of carried her to the sofa and sat her down. Before I could make another move her hand was on my belt and zipper. In mere seconds I was fucking her mouth with my hand on the back of her head. At one point I saw her hand was in her pants and that was when I knew I had to eat that wet pussy. I let my cock fall from her mouth and I picked up her cute little body and took her to her bedroom. Her bed covers were thrown back and there were 2 toys on the bed, obviously used when she got out of it last. She buried her head in my shoulder and whispered an "Oh No!", but it made no difference to me.

"No sex since my last with you, you understand..." She explained but I just told her to shush.

She wanted to stand, but I laid her on the bed and began to undress her, kissing each new part of her that I exposed. Once her jeans came down I could do little to resist her pussy. Despite having worked 8 hours, her flow of juices made her little slit fresh. Whether those aromas and tastes of a woman when she is "ready" are part of the metaphysical lure for a man to mate with her are imagined or coincidental, they drive me crazy. I licked and sucked her to 2 earth moving orgasms and once again she squirmed from under me to turn over and protect her sex from my mouth. Once again I was presented with that cute innocent little hiney in my face. My need to inside of her was too great for me to initiate tongue play on her virgin little ring, but I did bite those little cheeks until she pulled them away from me and moved to get a condom from her nightstand. I saw a tube of lube there and told her to get that as well.

"I'm wet as hell, just give me your cock!" She insisted as she ripped open the package and was going to give my cock some mouth relief as she had our previous screw.

As she sucked and tended to me I put a hand on her pretty head of short cropped hair saying, "You're so sweet, how you care for my needs, but remember how sore you were the last time. Some lube will help you get past that. I want to fuck you; I don't want to hurt you.

She drew her mouth over me a few more times and then applied the condom and as she flipped over for me, she went to the drawer again and handed me the lube. It was a thick water based concoction, not quite a thick gel where you would work in a dollop, but thick enough for it to stay where you put it and not flow away. I poured a little over my condomed cock and took two fingers of it and put them up her pussy, making her swoon at the intrusion.

I knelt between her legs and the look of anticipation on her face was a picture I might never forget, it was so precious. Nothing is so gratifying as having a woman WANT you this bad.

As much as I wanted to jam into her, I placed myself between her lips and eased into her and laid with most of my weight on her and whispered in her ear.

"You feel so incredible, I love making you happy."

"God Matt, so do you feel amazing. Fuck me like it's the last time, because it probably is. You have to win back that woman, and this will give you the patience to understand what's going on with her."

Explosions went off in my mind about how smart this little pixie was. She knew that most of my frustrations over Kettie were fueled by my sexual need for her. I missed our intimacy so much that when she wanted to explain her ordeal and situation I was ripped apart by the fact she wasn't on the same plane as me. Carolee seemed to understand that and planned this tryst out when she saw how disturbed I was. She was going to get her wish, to be fucked like it was our last time.

I began to move within her and heard her moans and mewls as I stretched her, and filled her. However, the grip she had on my arm, while the other squeezed and pulled at one of her nipples, told me it was not any cry of pain she was giving me. As I began to move faster within her she seemed to lock her eyes on mine and telepathically tell me to go harder and faster. She came hard under me and I let loose and railed her until I felt my balls begin to tingle, wanting to expel the load she had cooked with me.

I pulled from her to stop the process and shunt my orgasm. I flipped her to her knees and she went shoulders down, ass up for me. I found her coral and pink gash and rammed her hard trying to reactivate my orgasm. Her little asshole looked so inviting, but I didn't want to hurt or harm this girl that way. That was for her intimate and special lover to have. I dropped a wad of saliva on it and rubbed my thumb over it while I pounded her. Her mouth was buried in the pillow she held to her face and the muffled sounds of her screaming orgasm fueled me more. Suddenly I got the urge to pull from her, and get rid of the condom, and cum all over her. I accomplished all of that in one fluid motion. One stroke of my hand and I sprayed a shot right to the back of her hair. Two more hard volleys went up her back before I was dribbling on the little round ass of hers, I fell back exhausted sitting on my legs while I watched her spasm once more and then turned her head towards me. She rolled to her side and curled up, her hands covering her satisfied pussy as she smiled to me.

She came up to her knees and turned and put her mouth over me a few times and with her thumb and forefinger pulling up a big drop of thick cum that she licked off the head.

"You go to work and wait for her to call you. Be patient with her. No matter what you've put yourself through; I'm sure she's had bigger problems. Come in and see me some time, but don't ask me out or anything. We can't do this again. As much as I enjoyed you today, I know you weren't fucking me; you were making love to a memory. No woman in her right mind would let you get away. Give her time, be smart."

She filled me with so much hope and optimism I could barely believe it. How did she get so smart about relationships and love?

I got to the plant at 7:55, probably the latest I arrived in all the time I had been there. All of my crew were there and at their stations sipping coffee waiting for me to power up the system.

I heard my intercom page open, and it was always open, I never had my crew have to ring in, and one of my crew commented, "This is the first time I've come in when we weren't already powered up. Just couldn't leave her alone today, heh heh."

"In my dreams." I feigned

"Crass." One of my female crew added, but with a little grin as I looked up.

So, my day had begun. It wasn't the first time I came in with a freshly laid happy dick, but it was the first time in months that I felt the weight of the world was lifted from me. Whether I ever saw Kettie again, at least I knew she was safe and where she could be free. It was little consolation to the whole picture, but that step was one that had to be made for anything else to fall back into place.

At a minute before 11a.m. my intercom beeped opened again and I heard, "My wife's first batch of Christmas cookies came out of the oven last night and I have samples for coffee break."

I nodded to him but suddenly I heard my cell phone ring.

"Hello?" I said anxiously

"Matt, I understand you're upset and feel left out but let me tell you some things you need to know."

"Kettie, I... '

"Matt, just shut up and let me get this out. I swear if you say one word I'll just hang up. Please just listen."

"We barely got on the ground in Buenos Aires and we started asking questions in our embassy about these servidoras. Now understand, this isn't the Catholic group, The Servants of the Lord and The Virgin of Matara that are sometimes known as Servidoras. Over most of South America servidoras is slang for missionarys, usually the type begging money more than trying to convert souls. When we left the embassy and go to our hotel we were visited by a man with US credentials warning us NOT to contact this group, but we told him that our sister was sick and sort of being "held" by them, and that we suspected they had taken her separation money that was supposed to get her home for medical treatment from the legitimate mission she had worked for the past 6 or 8 years. He warned us again and left.

We went directly to the compound of the group and asked for Shavone, but we were told she had requested a move to another country. We didn't believe that. Using a tip from a local telling us where many of the servidoras lived we traveled outside of town to a place called Moreno and we saw Shavone gardening. When we moved to just take her we were stopped even before she saw us and local police were called. They didn't arrest us, but told us to go home. We went back the next day to the compound and asked for her and were told she ASKED to be moved to another country and all those arrangements were confidential.

Then the odyssey started and we heard she went to Columbia so we followed and searched them out in a few compounds they were known to have there. It was then the man from our government interceded with us again. He asked us NOT to follow her, because they would just keep moving her. Marcy and I felt this was all too suspicious, so we paid no attention to his pleas.

By our third trip we were weary and finally went to our embassy in Quito, Ecuador and told them we wanted to speak with the US agency that had been "following" us. We were willing to cooperate. They said they didn't know what we were talking about, but 2 hours later he came to our hotel to talk.

The group, known as servidoras, raised money in the guise of a religious mission to save souls through the word of God. In reality, they believed, they were using the money to infiltrate small local governments to organize small rebel-like detachments to terrorize local merchants to pay for protection and convenient head turning away from local ordinances. Basically, they raised seed money and bought influence to move some of these small countries to revolution to allow terrorist and sham governments to move in. A group of legitimate free nations, the US included, was trying to find the core of this and stop it as they had already tried to set up some dictatorships in some small countries and were having some successes. The US feared that radical Muslims were either at the core, or would eventually become the beneficiary of these small over throws, that eventually could snowball into larger ones. We agreed to cooperate with them as long as they kept YOU informed. Apparently that fact was never brought out to you we've found out since. They never gave you messages from US, only our progress. We moved slowly and quietly through the country and eventually to Cuenca where there were a lot of Americans living. We planned on using expatriated Americans to get news back to you and to Marcy's job in the UK, but as soon as we got there our US connection said she was in Manta, by the sea. We tried to get there quickly, but our every move was anticipated. The government guy convinced us to stay put. They knew where Shavone had been moved to. When it was safe they would tell us, but we had to promise to lay low, fit in with the locals, and wait for word. He updated us once a week

We, our government, now had this person who infiltrated the group and was passing information out. Marcy and I agreed that we would no longer stalk them, but if we knew Chevy was moved, we were going there. He told us she had been moved about 3 weeks earlier and now it might be safe for us to move. We ended up in Suriname and became "locals" there, although we were obviously Americans, we kept to ourselves and we actually had jobs there in a local bar and restaurant. We were told, and it was later proved, that we could trust no one. We had already traded our cell phones for information; they were of no use to us anyway. There were a lot of American and British tourists there, they apparently had promoted the sights and customs, but where we lived, it was a dump. We made good servers for our countrymen. We kept getting reports that Chevy was OK and it was getting obvious that she was not as sick as they had thought, or that she was led to believe. We still haven't really talked to her yet. After about 3 months there we got word they were moving her to Cuba where they had just laid roots for a new compound and operation. That was the key for the government, ours, to find the source of funding and the money trail. As soon as the group landed in Cuba they pulled Shavone's passport and held her. Before the servidoras were able to get it straightened out, the US had her flown out into Canada and then repatriated to the US and she's in Boston now for medical tests. This is all a short version of a very long story. There is so much more to tell.

Matt, I was gone a long time and I would hold no ill will if you began to move on, or saw other people. I have to tell you I had one affair at a weak moment while in Suriname. He was an American tourist who reminded me a lot of you and it was just a one night fling. (She began crying) It meant nothing and was just sex, it was relief. When you look at all of those native men all of time and finally a real American MAN talks to you, please understand. I was listening to Marcy bringing home a man every week and I was so lonely. Matt, I love and miss you more than can know, but you have to realize that Shavone is my big sister who cared for me from the time I was a baby, guided me through school, mourned with me over all of our family death and tragedy. She needed help and I HAD to go. Once Marcy, Shavone and I all hug and catch up I'll be home. Now I know I've taken up your entire break and I haven't let you say a word because I want you to think about all I have said before you consider our situation. You can probably tell that I have had to read this, but it is from my heart. After I hang up I'm going to email this to you and I want to thank you for doing as I asked and have not said a word. I love you and miss you, but if we are all over (Crying heavily again), you know, all through ... I understand. But know I will try to win you back. I love you, goodbye."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.