My Calendar for Kettie
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mattie was in his thirty-somethings with a successful, but stagnant career. When he got a chance to restart his life by moving from the west to east coast he jumped at it. His fortunes continued to improve in his new home and job. After a few liaisons to continue his pursuit of being a "player" he stumbles upon Kettie, who went from being a fantasy to a possible reality for him. Travel through the unexpected roller coaster ride of his year long quest for a life he never expected to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

December 23, 2013

When my crew took their first break on Monday I stayed in my command post (I usually had coffee with them) and called Kettie. She answered on the first ring and knew it was me from the ID.

"Hi Mattie. I was hoping you'd call early. Ohhh, last night was so nice. Aren't we a couple of horn balls, huh?"

"I certainly can't get enough of you, that's for sure." I replied.

"I really thought we would get through the day without getting sexed up, it was such an enjoyable day. However, walking home I got to thinking about you and the fact we had kept our hands to ourselves for the day. I haven't had a lover for so long, you know someone I really care about, and you really get my juices going, literally." She admitted.

"Well, I guess I've never had a person who I really fell for like this. Don't think me crude, but if a girl I had picked up or dated wanted me to settle for a hand job I would have pushed their head down or tried to get their panties off, but it wasn't like I was looking for the sex, I wanted the mutual pleasure we shared. SHIT, it's so damn hard to put into words. Don't think I'm some sort of brute or rapist, it wouldn't be like that." I tried to explain.

"I understand Mattie. I had all I could do to keep from going down on you, but I knew you were close and the ending would make you happy. Don't think I don't get a little frustrated. When we know where we're going and we settle on birth control that works for both of us, I promise things will change. Realize we're both mid thirties and not in the position to be a single baby mama or baby daddy. Lots of the contraception out there isn't healthy and I've taken too many chances before, and used The Pill way longer than I ever should have. My GYN is supposed to discuss alternatives with me. My Mom and her sister both had uterine cancer, so I need to be careful. My sister Marcy, who you met here a few days ago, had an abortion that almost drove her crazy with guilt. With my second love I miscarried after 5 months and although that was a mistake, I had already had my heart set on being a mother. So there's a lot of history with me."

Her words explained a lot of her apprehension and care and made things a bit clearer to me.

"Kettie, please understand that while, YES, I'm impatient to really be with you, I know it will happen and we'll both do our best to keep a check valve open. Believe me I know the wait will be worth it." I swore to her.

"Suppose something doesn't work out, one of us finds a wart we don't like and can't live with?" She said playing devil's advocate.

"Then I guess you're smarter than I already think you are. But, I'm not wanted by the police, I haven't murdered anyone, and I don't suspect you have either. Neither of us have a problem with drugs or alcohol, or tremendous debt. We agree politically, we're both even tempered, and both have similar tastes. Those warts are going to be hard to find." I said sing-songing my last words.

"Mattie, I agree with you 100%. But, let's spend some more time doing things together, and kind of let life show us through the paces of us being US, not being individuals while still being true to ourselves, and see what it feels like. I've been SURE before, and here I am."

"But you can't judge me by past relationships." I said defending myself.

"Mattie, I'm not doing that, and I don't spend all of my life waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm almost 35 and I've made mistakes in my life and always had the time to fix them. In a 500 lap race you can overcome errors made in lap 100 or 150, but once you get too deep into the field the late stages of the race leaves you with also-rans or worse. I want a bright future and at 35 the crest of the hill is in sight. Now is the time to be smart."

"Kettie don't act like you're trying to talk me into anything, I'm with you and understand how you feel. I just want to make sure I'm not paying for someone else's mistakes."

"I assure you, you're not."

"OK, my crew is coming back. I've got to get them up to speed. I'll call you when I get home on Christmas Eve, OK?

"OK, I'll miss you. I love you." She said.

There is was, the first "I Love You" had been thrown out. But I've always been able to hit the fastball. I replied quickly and decisively, "I love you too. Talk to you tomorrow." Then I hung up.

I sat there with a big smile on my face, with even a bigger smile in my heart as I thought about the first time I really said that and meant it in the serious couplehood way. It felt great, and I was sure she was experiencing that same feeling too.

My guys and gals were settling into their screens and scopes when Larry, one of the older guys, buzzed me through my earpiece, "I see the smile on your face after seeing you talk on the phone all through break. Somebody's in love. Good for you."

I didn't answer except for a smile, but I know he was married a lot of years. He was the ring leader when they wanted to drop overtime for the last weeks of December. He was the one who talked the rest into a little overdrive during the day to make up for production slack caused by curtailing overtime. He knew what happiness was in a relationship.

The most of my crew was leaving after 8 hours with only a couple die-hards staying to make sure we hit quota. I came around and manned a spoke in the wheel and a little after 7 I checked our performance log and saw we hit goal.

"Finish up what you have started, or save if you're at a safe save point. Let's get out of here." I told them and 3 beleaguered people smiled back at me.

I had to tell them, "Don't worry, tomorrow I'll get us out of here by noon. Christmas Eve is no day to be stuck in here."

I didn't get home until almost 8 o'clock that Monday and after a short vodka I was sleeping on the sofa. I woke up at 11:35 just as Letterman was starting and I hit the bed and was out before I had a chance to think about the day.

December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve morning I was out at 6:00 am and in my command post going over figures and saw we had the numbers to present to management showing a savings in hours and production at full snuff. I filed my report ending with,

"Don't expect my wheel or any other wheel to work at this pace year round. These were people on a team trying to help one and another make time for family to enjoy the Holidays. Some people were worn thin, and you can see I spent a lot of overtime to pick up slack. This was an arrangement agreed on by the group who volunteered to pitch in extra for each other. My wheel is worn to a frazzle, but they had the family time they shot for and what was important to them. We'll continue to make quota and be competitive with any other wheel in the system using the overtime necessary to do so. We ALL thank you for letting us make this arrangement and are proud to be on board with World ChipTech and their goals and making our lives better though our own proud hard work."

As soon as everybody was in their pod I simply asked them to open their backlog and saved unfinished folders. They were to finish anything in them and they could leave at noon. I knew by my own inspection that no one was in any dire time trouble on that order, plus I was there to help out as well.

One gal, who was all caught up asked, "No new work for today?"

"Start only what you KNOW you can finish by noon." And then I opened my intercom for everyone to hear. "Once your backlog and saved unfinished are done, start only what you can finish by noon. If you can't finish it, don't start it. We're outta here at noon."

I looked around to see all happy faces, all nodding. I wasn't looking to be the most popular supervisor they ever had, but I wanted to be in the running. I felt we worked as a team, and they still respected my authority while being perfectly willing to work right alongside them.

I stopped on my way home and picked up the dried and fresh flower centerpiece Kettie had picked out for Christmas dinner, and it was something that after the flowers were past, was a handsome centerpiece on its own, or could be re-flowered for another season. She always had fresh flowers in her home.

Once I was home I felt a little empty that I had no one to buy for or exchange with at Christmas. Not having family really put a dent in that and I hadn't even bothered to put up a tree here, and I hadn't in California either. I did put on some Christmas music and got out some Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry, it always reminded me of the holidays. My Mom and Dad traditionally both sipped it while decorating the family tree, as well as other Holidays. I always liked the smell of it and looked forward to when I could legally drink it.

By my third snifter of sherry and hearing 2 or 3 versions of Blue Christmas I was feeling maudlin. I was way passed mourning my parents, but was just feeling a bit sorry for myself. I was just going to switch to vodka or scotch and put myself away when the phone rang.

"Mattie, what are you doing? You said you would call me when you got home. I know you don't have a tree or anything. Why don't you come over here? I have a few things to wrap and I'm baking for tomorrow. I bet I can put you in the Christmas Spirit." Kettie said in such a bright cheery tone. I couldn't turn her down.

"I didn't call because I didn't think I would be home this early and I didn't want to disrupt your plans, and I was contemplating just getting drunk, but I'll be over."

It had turned bitter cold that day, starting out at 30 degrees and by 2:00 in the afternoon it was only 5 and they were talking zero or below overnight, but thankfully no snow. I bundled up and made the short walk to Kettie's home and she was there to give me a warm hug. I'd be lying if I said it didn't instantly lift my spirits.

"Come help me in the kitchen. I'm putting together some mulled cider to heat up for tomorrow. I'll show you the ingredients and the spice cabinet. I think a computer geek like you should be able to handle that. I'm peeling apples for pie."

Suddenly I was in that "home" mood. It wasn't exactly like helping my Mom, but the smells and feel of the season were instantly familiar. She had a Mince Meat pie baking and the smell put me in my Mom's kitchen when she opened the oven to check it. Here I was measuring cinnamon, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, and anise with tears rolling down my face, while turning to hide them from Kettie.

"There's dried orange peel and freeze dried apple in those little jars in the back there. Use the mortar and pestle to grind up about 2 tablespoons of each. That makes the mull mine." She said as she stepped toward me to point out the kitchen mortar and pestle.

"Mattie? Are you upset at something?"

"No, just nostalgic. This all smells like my family Christmas at home. Family is what makes Christmas, and I don't have any." I said as I turned towards her, embarrassed I was crying.

"You have me to lean on, Matt. I can be your Christmas Spirit. I miss my family too. I was mad Sis couldn't stay until Christmas. I'll miss Marcy like crazy tomorrow and that's half the reason I invite others over." She said as she sniffed away a few tears as well.

We both gathered our wits and got the rest of her Holiday chores done.

"I've got some crab legs in the fridge I was going to have for Eve dinner. I want you to stay."

"I couldn't horn in on your special night. Sounds like you had a special time all planned out." I said not wanting to assume anything.

"Don't be silly. My special night wasn't going to be complete unless I saw you come home. I didn't expect you until late. When I looked out and saw your car early I called you instead of coming over and kidnapping you later." She said with her sexy smile and little pout.

"Really?" I asked.

She pointed to her little breakfast nook, set up with 2 champagne glasses a little burner waiting for a light to melt butter and 2 plates with picks and shell crackers.

"How were you going to lure me over if I didn't want to come?" I asked, actually serious.

She turned and quickly turned back with her top pulled up, her perfect round, plump, breasts out, the red areola like ornaments on a tree.

"I figured these would do it!"

I went to reach for them but she hid them quickly. "Remember, I didn't need the lure to get you over here." She said winking. "We'll have some play time later, just remember the rules."

I nodded knowing I wouldn't be frustrated, she was always randy for me.

I helped her get things settled and put away and soon she was putting the crab in the oven and I was pouring champagne.

We ate the crab and sipped the bubbly, both talking about our Christmas memories, sometimes hitting sentimental points that got us both waxing nostalgic with wet eyes. For dessert she had made little mince meat tarts with the leftover filling and crust from her pies.

She got up from the table and took my hand, "Come on, let's sit in front of the tree and wait for Santa."

She took the big pillows from her sofa and set them on the floor in front of the tree and gas fireplace. She poured two snifters of Sambuca and we sipped watching the fire and how it played in each other's eyes, all with the smell of the tree and the sudden quiet that seemed to envelope to whole area. We hardly spoke and occasionally we would kiss, just little smooches, and sometimes they would turn into long wet kisses.

After the Sambuca was gone I heard her clock strike 11 o'clock.

"I better go if I have to be up for 10 o'clock Christmas Mass. We'll have to be there by 9 or 9:15 to get a seat." I said as I began to get up.

She put a hand on my leg and knelt up. "Don't go. Give me a gift by sleeping with me tonight. You know that means real sleeping, but I'm sure we could get creative. You've got me feeling pretty sexy. I really hope you're falling as hard as me."

"Kettie you scared the crap out of me a few weeks ago when you asked me that commitment question." I said looking into her eyes.

"What question was that?"

"You asked if I you fell in love with you and you me, would I ever ask you to marry me and have your children."

"That scared you?"

"Yes, it did because I never thought I would ever consider that with anyone. But, I want you to know that, yes, I would, and I am falling in love with you. Right now for the foreseeable future I can't imagine being without you."

"Oh Mattie, I'm so glad you feel that way too." She said as she finished pulling me back down to my knees as she pulled herself up to hers.

We necked and kissed furiously for a few minutes and then she broke the clench.

"Let's go to bed and love each other. I'll set the alarm for 7:30. You can go home and get dressed for church and come over and get me and we'll spend the day together, and the night again?" She asked.

"Spend the night and not make love? Are you trying to drive me crazy?" I asked.

"Mattie! Have I ever denied you your orgasm? Haven't I always made you happy? You've always made me delirious and I have no doubt you will tonight. You know I would never leave those precious balls hanging full. Don't forget I want sex with you as much as you want me. Making you happy makes me happy. That's why tomorrow night all you have to do for me is cum in my mouth so I can taste your passion. That will be my present and you can be sure I will be totally satisfied. Have you ever seen a woman have an orgasm without being touched, or touching herself?" She said with a sexy growl.

"Oh my God, NO! Kettie are you that tuned into me?"

"Oh, I am, and I've known it for about a week now. Now, I know you're catching up, and that makes it all that much hotter. We are like 2 electrical wires when they touch." She panted.

"I want to eat your pussy, taste that sweetness."

"I know you do, but then I won't be able to control myself and I'll do what I promised myself I wouldn't. I wouldn't be happy with me or you in the morning. You wait until you can eat me and you'll see what kind of lover I become. It makes me crazy, and I mean good crazy. But right now, sexual health is very important to me. Can we not talk about it anymore?"

"OK, I understand, I really do." I conceded.

She stood and held out her hand and led me to her bedroom. I hadn't seen it before as we had used a different room for our "performance". She had a king size bed and everything was lit with hidden lighting that cast a deep red hue on things. There were two lamps beside the bed, but they were not lit.

"Do you want me to strip for you, or do you want to undress me?"

"Undressing you would be too hard for me to resist sticking my face in places I shouldn't right now." I said. "Let's watch each other."

We both didn't resort to any silly dances in taking off our clothes, but we did sort of orchestrate the deed. When we were done she peeled back the covers and showed me my side.

"I'll be right back, I need to get a couple things." She said kissing me lightly on the lips.

Watching her beautiful ass walk into her side bathroom had me hard already. She was back in a flash and I saw her put something under her pillow. She got in and turned to me.

"Let me feel you next to me, your body, your warmth." She said as I quickly moved to her.

We kissed at first and then our hands got busy as I dry humped at her middle, my cock sliding up over her stomach and then as we slithered around my cock rested between her cheeks where I rutted again. We were both panting heavily and at the point where normally I would screw the hell out of my partner, but I didn't know where to go next, it seemed she had a plan, and as she said earlier, she never left me high and dry before.

"God Matthew, (she had never called me Matthew before, almost no one had since I was in grade school, AND it wasn't my name. I was Christened Matt) you make me want you so much. Come here to me." She said pulling back the covers.

I looked at her curiously and she said, "Straddle my chest."

I did as she asked thinking I was going to get my blowjob early, but she had other ideas. She stroked me a few times and saw how hard I was, the head so shiny from being so engorged. She spit in her hand and polished the head of my cock, squeezing some of the blood down to relieve me. Then she slipped her arm under the pillow and pulled out a condom that she opened and placed at the tip of my cock and spread it down over me. She reached back one more time and came up with some KY lovers lube.

"Here, spread this all over my breasts, and especially between them. If you give me a little I'll spread it all over you." She whispered.

Now I knew what her plan was and I couldn't have been happier. I never really had a woman between her breasts before. For maybe a couple strokes, but never seriously doing it. In the back of my mind I wanted to do Doreen, my HR princess from World ChipTech in Sacramento that way, but she had her own ideas, which I didn't mind.

With her breasts all lubed she pressed her hands up to push her full tits around me. I didn't need an invitation to start thrusting. Her breasts felt absolutely heavenly as I plowed through them and she panted as well. Every once in a while she would lower her chin and kiss the tip of my covered dick as it went through her titty chamber. Once I paused and left the tip in her mouth for a mouth for a moment. She swirled her tongue over it, kissed it and moved her mouth from me. I continued to thrust between them for a few more minutes and I saw she was coming, she was so excited, and then I started to huff and puff.

"Fill up that rubber Mattie, show me how much juice you made for me!" She yelled.

Just then, I did. I came a ton after the tease all night and the reservoir in the condom filled and ballooned quickly, now flopping off the end as it went between her magnificent globes the last few times. She shifted her hands from pressing them together to rubbing over them as I felt her squirm her rear end under me.

"Did you feel me cum under you? Watching your face, hearing you pant, knowing it was for me is such a rush. "Now, didn't I make you happy?" She asked and I was sure my smile was the only answer she needed.

"Go get rid of your condom, get me a hand towel, and come to bed with me. The alarm is set for 7:30 so we can still get 7 hours in." She asked me as she waited for the towel to wipe the KY from her skin.

Once I peed and flushed the condom away I was back in the warm bed and I heard her click the lights off.

"You're my first here, you know." She said.

"First what?"

"First lover I've taken to bed here in this house. Besides working with Joshua and you, I haven't been with a man here, or at all in the time I've lived here."

"Only web cam sex? No other?" I asked, sort of astonished.

"I may be a horny little toad, but I've never been promiscuous. You may not believe that what you see is what you get Matthew, but it is. I'm real. It obviously doesn't mean that I don't like sex, I LOVE sex. But this body is only carnally shared with men that I feel very special about and I can trust to treasure our pleasure and mean something. If I couldn't have separated my web cam persona from my real life persona, Joshua would have never touched me. It was why I never wanted my partners face on the screen and why I wore wigs and fake tattoos. That person wasn't me."

"Believe it or not, I'm beginning to better understand all of that, accept all of that. But as of right now, I hope I'm the only man who ever touches you again." I said, sort of making a commitment to her.

"I'll pray that's true at Church tomorrow, my Matthew." She said kissing me goodnight.

"I should tell you something. I was Christened Matt and I'm not a Matthew. Teachers in school would scold me as Matthew, and people would address letters to me that way, but I'm just Matt and my parents always called me Mattie."

She smiled and hugged me again. "As long as you're my Mattie."

"I am and someday we'll seal this deal and then see if we can make it grow into more. OK?"

"You've never really been in love before, have you?" she asked.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Sort of." She said with a cute smile. "You choose your words carefully about commitment and future. Don't worry about that so much. I don't want anything you don't want and you shouldn't want anything I don't. Words are one thing, but it's the heart that matters. Now let's get some sleep."

We were both pretty exhausted and fell off quickly. I didn't hear a sound until I felt Kettie poking me awake.

December 25, Christmas Day 2013

"Alright, I'm awake!" I said impatiently to the finger prods on my thigh. "Is it 7:30 already?'

"No! It's only 6 but you're humping my ass with that thing!" She spat out trying to push me away.

I sort of came around and realized I had a full erection and I was pressed against her and apparently had been slamming away at her. I let go of her arm and rolled to my back.

"Oh my God Kettie, I'm sorry."

"It was cute at first when I woke up and felt you rubbing between my cheeks, but once you got hard, let's just say, it was a good thing I wore panties to bed! I wasn't sure you were sleeping and dreaming or what!"

I was really embarrassed as I lay there with an erection that tented the sheets.

"It's more a piss hard-on than a passion hard-on, I think." I said, knowing I had to go to the toilet.

"Wow, that's flattering." She chuckled. "Don't worry, I know what you mean. Go pee."

I came back to bed and she had put the mood lights on again and leaned to me. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas to you, too. Sorry if I was trying to give you a, ... uh ... present."

"I thought it was cute. I see it hasn't gone away." She said rising up on one elbow and looking at the tent that was still in her bed.

"You lying beside me with no top on, pretty face and sexy voice will do that to me." I admitted.

She rolled back and picked up the towel she had used the night before. She pulled down my covers and put the towel on my stomach.

"You're going to get a Christmas morning hand job, Mattie!" She said joyfully, "And I'll do my own as well. You just enjoy, I don't need help. We'll have plenty of time for that another time."

I went to protest and she looked at me sternly holding a finger to her lips, "Shhhhh." Was her only advice.

She took my cock in her hand, pushing my underwear down a bit and rolled her palm over the head several times before taking the shaft in her hand and beginning to stroke.

She scrunched and turned her body until she had folded herself, knees on the bed, her thighs over her calves, and her breasts hovering over her knees as she leaned on the elbow of the arm stroking me. The other hand was between her legs as she mewled her own pleasure groans. She sat up just a bit to turn her head towards me.

"How do you feel about me eating your cum?"

"You mean tonight like you said? I have no problem with that. It's all part of it." I answered starting to pant a little.

"I mean right now. Tell me when you're ready and I'll take it. I want to taste you, I just don't want you to be grossed out. It doesn't bother you?"

"NO! Why ask that?"

"My second lover wouldn't let me near him afterward. I just don't..."

"Shhh, no explanations!" I said trying to concentrate.

She sat up a bit further and watched her hand intently manipulating me toward orgasm.

"Yours is only the 4th penis I've ever seen live and touched. So beautiful and uncut. My first was uncut, but you're so gorgeous and fat. You always tell me what a great body I have. You're just delicious and that cock is dazzling. So thick and full. I can't wait to suck you, make love to you with my mouth. I can't wait until you can make love to me with it. That's why I have to taste it now, don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad? Just be quiet and let it happen." I said losing patience with her talking.

She HADN'T been with a lot of men because if she had they would have told her long ago to shut up and let man concentrate on cumming when you're doing him. Would I ask her about other men while I was pleasuring HER sex?

She began to catch her breath and even hesitate her stroke as she was close to her edge, closing her eyes and pursing her lips to hum a growl to her own pleasure that was creeping over her. It was all I needed to see as final inspiration to let go.

"Oh Kettie! You're going to get me. You're getting me!" I said as I lifted my ass from the bed a little.

She looked at my face as I closed my eyes ready to spout and just before my mouth opened to groan my pleasure her lips just went over the tip like a fat kiss. She didn't take the whole head in her mouth, just the very tip where my little slit was spewing my cum. I felt her suck a bit at it as I began to ebb and then pull her head away and bury it in the sheets as she bent totally flat, folded as tight as she could. I saw her back muscles trembling in orgasm and then heard her swallow hard. When it came to sex, she was a 3 act play with encores, and I hadn't had the real Kettie yet. I totally disassociated myself from the "performance" on camera. I couldn't wait to have her."

We lay quietly catching our breath as the 7:30 alarm went off. She picked her head up from the bed and smiled at me.

"Merry Christmas. Thank you for that. I've tasted your love now, you'll have to taste mine soon, I know. It was hot and sweet and bitter at the same time. I hope the bitter was any of the doubts you may have about us, I hope it's gone now. I do love you Matt, not Matthew." She said with a wide grin.

"I love you too, Kettie, ... not Katie." I said making her blush.

"You know what's strange, but all so wonderful?" She asked rhetorically.

"It's that if you told me that a woman jerked you off and when you began to cum she drank it right from the tip of your penis, I would think she was reprehensible and I wouldn't think much of you either. But, for me it was a gift of love from you to me and a bond that I sealed from me to you saying how much I thought I loved you. I don't think it brought you an extra pleasure, in that sense, but now you know how much I think of you. Just how much my love is growing."

"I always thought of love as something flowery, sparkly, with lace, and kittens and all that. It was those feelings I knew I could never feel towards anyone. But now I'm realizing that it turns into that as you get older and you've spent years together supporting and making each other's lives happy and comfortable. But falling in love is intimacy, discovering each other's bodies, finding ways to bring the other pleasure, no matter how perverse or socially acceptable. Anything that makes the other happy in any way is an expression of love and feelings. Once you're alone with no other eyes to judge or critic, anything that either of you finds consensual and pleasurable for the other, is love. It's the discovery of each other's innermost fantasy's, and getting to know each other physically, right down to the most hidden freckle on their body, the smells and tastes that make you up, and also knowing what their thoughts and feelings will be. In just a short amount of time you're taught me all of this about love. I realize it's not a word to toss around cavalierly." I said exposing my inner most new discovery to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.