My Calendar for Kettie - Cover

My Calendar for Kettie

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mattie was in his thirty-somethings with a successful, but stagnant career. When he got a chance to restart his life by moving from the west to east coast he jumped at it. His fortunes continued to improve in his new home and job. After a few liaisons to continue his pursuit of being a "player" he stumbles upon Kettie, who went from being a fantasy to a possible reality for him. Travel through the unexpected roller coaster ride of his year long quest for a life he never expected to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

June 17 – Mid August

By the time I started in my new management position at World ChipTech I had a New York tan, which, believe me, is different than a California tan. The sun angles for our everyday sunny weather and the angles plus humidity make a different tan. I felt comfortable and ready to take over the wheel after my first 3 days and my predecessor gave me her blessing and let me work alone the last 2 days while she looked on. After 4 weeks I was in the groove. The only thing I hadn't gotten in a straight line was my personal life. I was leaving for work around 6:30 and getting home just before 7. Some days I would go over to the pool and take a dip and get a drink, but most I just crashed.

From the few nights I did go over I finally met Joshua, Kettie's business partner, and the 3 of us, if I was there, would blab, imbibe, and have a good laugh together. They had convinced me they were not a couple, but at least 2 or 3 nights week if I got up to pee during the night, Joshuas car would still be there, but would be gone when I left for work. He may not have been her "boyfriend", but there was certainly something going on between them. For that reason I never did ask Kettie on that date we talked about.

August 15, 2013

In the middle of August I finally took a few days off with plans to take in some of the things upstate New York had to offer for the summer. The horse racing, the entertainment, the lakes were all the talk of break times and during management meetings. I had a Thursday through Sunday 4 day weekend and I promised myself to spend the first day just sitting by the pool, with plans to get drunk and have a lost night. My mind needed the vacation more than anything.

Thursday I was up early and went out and stocked up on beer and carbs for the weekend and watched for the lifeguard to pull up and open the gate to the pool. Once he got there I saw 4 people waiting to get in, 2 adults with grandchildren, it looked like, and when I saw Brendan stroll down in the body I used to have, I called it my cue to go over, now that I had someone to talk with.

"Hey Mattie, where have you been? You must be working like a dog. You never get here during the day hours, it seems. I never got to thank you for the work earlier, and for talking with my Dad about having a beer on the hot day. This is my first day back, my job ended. I was filling in for vacation people. Besides, school restarts in a couple weeks."

"Is your girl going to meet you here today? I wanted to meet her."

"No, she works for her Fathers company, and I think that's to help keep her out of trouble, ... uh with me. She tells me her Dad thinks I'm a pretty boy." Brendan said, embarrassed.

"Well, I suppose if you or I had a daughter we would be a little wary too." I said trying to be a little fatherly, but Brendan laughed.

"What's so funny. Did I respond too much like an old guy?"

"No, I totally agree, it's just ... you'll think I'm bragging. I wonder how she's walking today. We went 3 times last night, I thought SHE was going to kill ME. The new townhouse that butts on the North side of your yard is almost done and they leave it unlocked. The guy next door is watching it, but the entrance through the garage hasn't got any hardware in it. He can't see that side. We didn't go in until after 10 and we were gone by 1 o'clock." Brendan said somewhat proudly.

"Oh, to be young again. I was going to say the best I could do is a deuce, but I haven't been laid since the week I moved in." I admitted, adding, "I'll have to work on that."

"The week you moved in huh? I'll bet Kettie was right, you were a horny California guy looking for something strange. She hoped you didn't try hitting that Marianne. She's a little prissy according to Kettie, who thinks she looks down her nose at her. You acted too coy when I mentioned her, not wanting to admit you got shot down." Brendan guessed.

I flushed a bit and just shook my head smiling to let Brendan figure it out.

"I don't know what you're into, but, that chick has got a great ass. I'd love to pound her stink hole." Brendan said, stopping my mind in its tracks.

"That's pretty hard stuff for a kid, how long you been chasing skirts?"

Brendan's grin turned so big I thought his face might break. "We took in an exchange student from Spain 2 years ago and my sister went to Romania. She was 18 and looked like the sweetest thing but when she got me alone one weekend, she skipped a school trip or something, she had me crazy in a hotel room she rented. We did everything together, and I mean everything. She wasn't my first lay, but she was the first for everything else. With her "away", my parents went to visit my Grandmother for a couple days. My Dad called me on my cell phone once when I wasn't at home and I talked to him while she was blowing me. She loved it up her ass as well. I think she was the horniest girl I've ever known."

"Jeepers Brendan, you're embarrassing ME!"

'Tell me Mattie, Marianne, she looks like a mouth that would love sucking. Nice lips!"

"Marianne who? ... And if I did, I never kiss and tell."

"I would just bet she's a good little cocksucker, little Miss Innocence." Brendan said just before Kettie came down to join our party.

"Well, look who the tide dragged in! Mattie I bet you haven't been here in 2 weeks and not 5 or 6 times all summer."

"I know, I know" I said. "I'm finally getting some ME time. It's nice and hot and great for pool sitting, so here I am."

"Unfortunately the bar doesn't open for 4 hours, so we'll have to be dry." She said making a sad face.

"At some point we could sneak over to my place for a quick drink." I told her.

"If you think THIS is going to count as the date you said you would ask me on, you're wrong." Kettie said wagging a finger at me.

"You two have never dated?" Brendan said acting astonished.

"Nooooo!" We simultaneously sing-songed with Kettie adding,

"Brendan, you've told me that after you turn 18 you'll try to sleep with me and when Joshua is here you make dirty little double entendre's, so it may surprise to know that I'm not some piece of meat or harlot sent here for yours, or anyone else's pleasure. A man and a woman can be friends."

Brendan turned beet red and was looking for a way to apologize when she stuck a finger in his face to make a point. "I like you and I think you're a sweet kid but don't think I come here to put myself on display for you. I wear these little bikini's because I look good in them and they make ME happy. It's not an advertisement and once you get past that, you and I will be fine. Don't assume that every man who looks at me sideways gets a turn. Are we clear?"

Brendan was at a loss for words and Kettie hugged him saying, "Now, let's be buddies and enjoy the summer here."

I was impressed by the way she put him in his place and made sure he knew she could get past it all if he just understood, and apparently he now did, even though he did try to skulk away.

"Hey, where are you going? How can the 3 of us party all day if you take off? I didn't castrate you; I just wanted you to put it away and save it for your girlfriend. Besides, it will give the busybodies here during the day something to talk about if we all go to Mattie's place for a drink." She said grabbing him by the back of his trunks.

When he turned her smile would have melted butter in a freezer.

"OK, I'll stay as long as you want me here, and I'll act a little more grown up too. Sorry if I offended you. I can't have a drink with you two, but I'll smoke a joint over there if you don't mind." He said looking to me.

"Only if you share." I said with a chuckle.

We all laid in the sun and even took a dip or two, but as it turned towards 2 o'clock the sun got intense and I was about to take a dip when I turned and saw the shade under my umbrella on my front porch.

"Why don't we go for that drink now, and sit in my shade. Since he's underage we better sit outside and keep the gossips from biting us."

Kettie and Brendan agreed and we left our towels on our chaises and made the walk over. Kettie stayed outside all of the time and I just went in to get beers. I got Brendan a can of Coke and at one point he went in and sat in my back porch and smoked a joint. After our 2nd beer we strolled back to the pool with just another hour before the bar opened. That meant Brendan had to leave, but he WAS way underage and no matter how old he looked or mature he was, he had to leave.

Kettie and I stayed until around 7 when Joshua showed up and they had to leave to discuss "business". I had planned to have breakfast at the track in Saratoga the next morning so I was planning an early night anyway. All I knew was, 12 hours went by where I didn't have to think about work or look at a computer screen, and I was refreshed.

August 16 – end of October 2013

I stayed busy the rest of my long weekend and didn't see Brendan or Kettie for almost another 2 weeks as the season was dying down. I was so beat every night when I got home (working 13 and 14 hour days) I did little more than wave to Kettie and or Joshua if they were by the pool when I rolled in.

October came and the pool closed and for the first time the bar was going to remain open daily, 7 days, 4 until 10, and until midnight Friday and Saturday. Sundays they would open noon until 8 to accommodate football season. It was nice to have a watering hole right there and they did quite a regular business each day. Kettie would kid it was "Where everybody goes to meet everybody else's wife". I really didn't see it as a pick up joint, but I wished it was in the fact I hadn't been laid since Marianne.

October 31, 2013

One Thursday night late in October I was getting home right at 5, the earliest I had been home in all my time there and I saw Kettie walking in the bar so I hollered over.

"You want to save me a stool, or would you like to go out someplace?"

She stopped with her hand on the door handle and turned to me.

"Are you really asking me out?"

"I have to date someone; I've been pretty lonely lately." I said with a big grin.

"Sounds like you need an escort service, not me." She said as she half walked across to avoid shouting to each other.

"I'm just kidding with you on that. I'd just like to get out and get a nice dinner and few drinks and relax and talk. You're my best friend back here in New York. The fact you're a knockout will prop up my ego." I confessed.

"Flattery will get you nowhere. Getting involved any other way would screw up a friendship." She said with a smile and asked, "Do I need to change? I just got out of the shower and these are clean clothes."

"You're fine. Give me 15 minutes, I'll just shower." I said.

"Can I wait in the living room for you? Less hassle."

"Sure come on in." I said as she got to my door step.

I went back and grabbed a change of clothes and hustled into the shower. When I came out I was dressed but still unbuttoned, working on that.

Kettie was on the sofa with her shoes off and feet on the coffee table sipping a vodka.

"I figured we were good enough friends that I saw the vodka and other bottles with glasses, so I got a little ice and here I am."

"If you wanted to get that friendly, you could have come in the shower with me." I wise cracked, my horniness coming out.

"Shall I leave you alone for a while?" she asked with a shit eating grin.

"No, I promise I'll behave myself, BUDDY!" I said sarcastically.

"I'm sure there are lots of people in here who think I sleep around, and I've heard the women during the day mutter the word "tramp". The truth is, I don't have a long list of lovers, I've never been picked up in a bar, or anywhere, and I've never slept with anyone on the first date. With the few men I have been with, I've always been discreet. For those who see us go out tonight, they'll all think we are sleeping together, and you know it's not true. If it ever does happen, it will not be on a horny whim. I really like you and need you much more as a friend than anything. So, are we both on the same page?"

"Kettie, besides some friendly kidding around, you know I've never made a play for you that way. I understand how you feel and I'm on board with it. I may be an old horn-dog right now, but if that's what I wanted go out for, I would have been straight up about it." I admitted.

We went to dinner and stayed for a 10:00 pm comedy show, drank too much, and ended up at a Diner across the way for coffee and carbs to eat up some of the alcohol. My pocket breathalyzer, which I don't suppose to be extremely accurate, had me at a .07. The gizmo only read 6-7-8- and DO NOT OPERATE A VEHICLE. I felt confident and drove us home. I stopped at her building to walk her to the door, just to prove I was a gentleman, but before I could get out she leaned to me for a kiss and it turned into some furious necking. Once when she came up for breath she squeezed my knee hard and said, "Hey you! You know this is the alcohol talking, right?"

I just nodded and went back for more of her mouth and tongue. When we got to the point where I was holding one of her magnificent breasts and she had the head of my cock between her fingers, through my pants, she called time out.

"To take this any further, we'd be hypocrites. I better go in, and you better get home. In 15 minutes we'll be jack and jilling off, thinking of the possibilities. Have a good one." She said opening the car door and blowing me another kiss.

She was right, in 15 minutes I was home jacking off, thinking of that sexy mouth I was kissing a few minutes before.

November 4, 2013

Looking to hook up, I hit a few clubs in the area from time to time, but I guess I have my standards (read: picky), and anything that seemed interested in me, I wasn't ready to embarrass myself with. Then on the day after we changed our clocks back I had reason to stop at the sales office. It was before 5, I had left work early, but it was dark already. That morning I saw construction temporary dumpsters were filling and overflowing at the end of my block. Now they were overflowing so I made a u-turn to the office to complain of the eyesore, wind and passing cars were splaying the stuff around.

Marianne was there and seemed to be real happy to see me (for once) as I explained the mess they were creating.

"I'll go up right now and take a look, and then call the waste company and see what the problem is." She happily said all smiles and lacking some of the resentment I felt in past meetings.

When I got home I started a quick dinner when there was a knock on the door and I opened to see a smiling Marianne.

"May I come in?" She said as I let her in. "I saw the mess you complained about and I wanted to tell you I called the waste management company and they'll be here in the morning. I'm so sorry to inconvenience you."

"Oh, great, and thanks for taking care of it right away." I said still standing just past the threshold and greeting area before coming in the living room.

"So," she said, "How have you been?"

"Pretty good, just real busy with work and all. I barely have time to even get across the way for a drink, like the summer." I said.

"So you enjoy our bar and the extended hours, besides the summer? We didn't think it would be as popular as it has been. We have a little crowd every night, and the weekends are busy. We may go to a dinner menu for the weekend. Just an experiment." She said suddenly nervous and jittery, wringing her hands unconsciously.

"Marianne, you're so fidgety, what's the matter?"

"I'm not engaged anymore. We're trying to work it out. He has issues."

"His issues have you fidgety?" I asked confused at this point.

"No, the real reason why I wanted to come see you is what has me fidgety ... I want a re-do." She said turning bright crimson.

"Really?" I said surprised, my frustrations seeming to look for a way out, suddenly.

"Don't make me go through this Mattie. I'm not going to beg. I feel like I'm going to explode. Sex with my ex wasn't great, but it was sex." She said quietly with wavering words.

"Show me what you want." I said hoping she might drop to her knees and get things started.

However, she walked past me quickly and went to the sofa, standing in front of it and took off her coat. As I walked toward her she undid her slacks and pushed them, along with her panty, down to the floor. She knelt on the edge of the sofa and reached between her legs, running her middle finger through the V of her trimmed little pussy. She said nothing, just put her hands on the back of the sofa, and seemed to be hanging her head in resignation.

I walked up behind her undoing my belt and watching the sweet ass and pussy I had licked my first few days in town. I thought about the quiet reluctance, and unintended want she had for taking me in her mouth that day. Instant hard-on!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.