Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Brooke knew what she was going to tell Kyle would likely end their short, semi-serious relationship. “First of all, I want you to know that I’m in love with Claudia, and you already know that I love Dan. I will continue to have sex with them both no matter how close we become.”

“I’m in my last year of my modelling contract and plan on buying out my last six months. Between now and next summer, I’m going to buy a hobby farm or small ranch and move to Tampa. As you know, I’m from Texas and miss the openness of that kind of lifestyle. And I’m going to bring my dog, Tex, and my horse, Star, to live with me.”

“We have several things in common. We’re both from farm or ranch country. I’m from Great Bend, Kansas. I also have a pet dog, a German Shepard named Blaze. She was part of a litter of pups that were rescued from a fire.”

“Cute name. Tex is also a German Shepard.”

“And I also have a horse. She’s a five-year-old quarter named Storm. On one of my few days home, my parent’s mare went into labour right as a tornado was bearing down on us. My Dad wasn’t going to leave her, and amazingly, the tornado skirted around our ranch without damaging anything. The name Storm seemed to suit her. I wish I could see them more often.”

“It appears that we both love our animals.”

“Is there anything more beautiful than seeing a foal being born and watching it take its first wobbly steps and feed from its mother?”

“It’s nature at its purest. I watched my Star and Tex born on the same day,” Brooke’s eyes gleamed with a growing love for Kyle.

“See, we have many things in common. That’s the excitement of discovering new and wonderful things about each other. Do you go horseback riding very often?” He asked.

“Yes, I do, but I don’t always ride on Star’s back.”

“I don’t understand. In what other way could you ride him?”

“I sometimes ride under my horse, but he doesn’t always walk. I may as well tell you now. I have sex with my horse and dog.”

“What? What did you say?”

“Kyle, I fuck my horse and dog!” She confessed. She knew that piece of news ended their relationship, and she began to walk away.

“Where are you going? Come back here!” He cried.

She turned to him, walking backward, her eyes pooling. “I knew you wouldn’t understand!”

Kyle hurried to her and gently halted her escape, saying, “Then give me the chance, the time to understand!”

“How could you possibly want to be with a woman who loves being fucked by her dog and horse?”

“I’m from the west, the same as you. I’ve heard of women doing it with their dog or horse, so it’s nothing new under the sun. Your sensuality intrigues me more now than ever! Have you told Dan and Claudia?”

“Yes, I did before we came here. I’ve known Dan for close to three years now, and tonight I finally told him about fucking my dog and horse.”

Kyle started to laugh, “What’s so funny?” She asked, annoyed at his laughter.

“Thank you for the compliment!”

“What do you mean, a compliment?”

“You’ve known Dan for three years, and it took you until now to tell him about you fucking your animals, yet you told me after only six weeks. You know what you’re doing, right? You’re falling in love with me!” He gestured with his forefinger.

“I am not!” She tried to hide her smile.

“Oh, yes, you are, and I’m glad that it’s not a one-sided feeling.”

“You’re falling in love with me? With all the women you could have?” She couldn’t believe it.

Kyle cupped her soft face in his hands. “There is no one like you, Brooke! You’re so smart, you’re stunningly beautiful, you’re dedicated and loyal to your friends, you’re the most beautiful pervert I’ve ever met, and you’re a thief stealer, because you’re stealing my heart!”

“Oh, Kyle, I’m falling in love with you too! I mean, I don’t care about the actor; I’m falling for the man! I want to show you how beautiful it is when I love my Star and Tex!”

“I’m sure you will!” They kissed and hugged.

“The last thing I have to tell you, you won’t like to hear at all. Your timing in coming into my life is sort of awkward for me, not that I don’t regret it. You know that I love Dan, and we’ll continue our fucking, and I have no problem with you fucking my Claudia. I know after my modelling career is over I want to have my own family. I have asked Dan to be the father of a baby with me. After Dan has made Claudia pregnant, he’s going to get me pregnant too.”

The smile on Kyle’s face soon turned to stone. “I can understand your love for Dan, but to have his baby with me in your life, as I hope it will be, may be too much for me to handle.”

“Then why is it so acceptable for a man to have a wife and a mistress, and he usually gets one or both pregnant, but a woman can’t have two male lovers? Can’t I be in love with you and Dan the same way and have one cock up my ass and the other fuck my pussy? You and he are becoming good friends, aren’t you?”

“Yes, we are. So you’re saying you’d want to have a baby with Dan and me?”

“I never thought of it like that before. But if I’m so in love with my two men, then why can’t I have a baby with each one?”

“When are you planning on having Dan get you pregnant?”

“A year from now, Claudia is going off the pill to start her babies. When she’s pregnant, Claudia will let Dan fuck me for my baby.”

“I must be out of my mind to agree with this. Tell you what I’d like to see happen for us: that you please wait to have a baby with me first. At the beginning of March, I’m doing a six-week guest spot on a television show. I get to play a bad guy again. Then I’m making a movie with Heather Brewer that’ll take three months. It’s a western, and I get to ride my own horse instead of a stunt double, and it has several hot and sexy love scenes in it,” he wriggled his eyebrows.

“You and the horse fucking?” She joked, and they laughed.

“What I’m saying is, I started my acting career in TV at the age of ten. The longest I’ve taken any time off from working is about a week. I know how difficult a romantic relationship would be between us, so please give me that time, and I promise you, I’ll give you months together to start with.”

“Our talk with Dan after the telethon really made me think about my life, not my acting life, but about me and about us! You are leaving modelling; no one knows that I’m seriously considering stepping away from acting, for a while, maybe forever. I want to spend the time with you, Brooke, if you’ll have me.”

Brooke’s eyes widened and glistened with a growing love for Kyle. “Yes, yes, my love, I want you in my life so much!” She hugged him as hard as she could.

“You say you are buying a hobby farm or a ranch. What do you think of us joining as partners on the purchase so we can both have our horses and dogs together?”

“Yes, yes, oh yes, thank you, Kyle! I’d love that!” She hugged him hard to her breasts.

Kyle held her naked body close to him as a slow song started. “I need you to fuck me, my love!” She whispered in his ear. They stood still kissing, and her hand brought his cock out of his boxers. She lovingly stroked him as they continued to kiss, then she surprised him by going to her knees and sucking on him. His head was on a swivel, looking around as Brooke sucked on his cock.

“Come on, I need you to fuck me!” They made their way back to join the others.


“Come on with us, Brooke; have we ever got something to tell you about what Dan did?” Claudia said, taking her hand and going to the washroom with Stacey, Paula, and Susan. Jerry and Tony had also gone somewhere.

“What was that all about? What did you do?” Kyle asked Dan as they watched four beautiful bare asses leave.

“I’ll maybe tell you later. You and Brooke were gone a while.”

“We had a really good talk, and part of it is due to you. I hope you don’t mind, but Brooke and I are going to give love and a relationship a try. I know it’ll be tough going, but we’ve discovered our love of dogs, horses, and ranching, and we’ve reached that certain point in our lives where we want more.”

“She told me everything she said to you and Claudia. Naturally, to hear that she fucks her dog and horse was quite a shock, but we’re falling in love with each other, and I want to understand her desires. Then to hear she wants to have a baby with you. I’m not sure on that idea, so I suggested that she have one with me first and then maybe with you. And I’d like our friendship to grow, too. We both love Brooke, and I promise you that I’ll never do anything to hurt her.”

“To our women!” Dan said, offering his glass, and they toasted.

While the girls were in the washroom, they scanned the crowded dance floor and sex furniture covered with couples fucking. Kyle pointed to two guys happily engaged in a sixty-nine.

“Cock sucking isn’t all that bad,” he motioned, pointing with his glass of rye at two guys sucking on each other’s cocks. Dan was in the middle of a drink and began coughing at Kyle’s blunt statement.

“What did you say?” He had to have repeated and cleared his throat.

“I’m saying cock sucking isn’t so bad.” Kyle looked around to make sure no one was listening, then eyed Dan to explain. “In my very first movie, I had a small part where I played a gay teenager. I thought this role would make me a star! Fifteen minutes of the film were reduced to three minutes on the screen. To study my character, I lived for three months in a gay community.”

“I did some kissing with several guys, but no cock up the ass stuff. I did, though, give and receive several blow jobs with a few guys. I wanted to experience what it felt like to suck off a guy and swallow his cum and have it done to me. I actually sort of liked it.”

“Holy shit, Kyle!” Dan exclaimed at his confession. “Should I be watching how you look at me and where you put your hands?” He sort of joked.

“Please don’t say anything to anyone I’ve sucked on cocks before. I trust you as my friend to tell you this and not to say anything.”

“Your secret is safe with me, but I’ll tell Claudia, we keep no sex secrets from each other. Have you told Brooke?”

“Yes, I did, and strangely enough, she said she’d like to watch me sucking on a cock. So tell me, Dan, have you sucked on a cock before?” He wondered in passing.

“Have you been talking to Claudia and Brooke about me sucking cock?”

“No, just Brooke. Why?”

“Yes, Kyle, I have sucked cock before, last month,

in fact. Claudia asked me to suck on a cock for her and I did. I didn’t mind doing it so much either. I sucked off and swallowed the cum from two guys. It sure is a different feeling to be sucking on one cock while another guy is on your cock at the same time. Claudia watched us and loved it.”

“She said guys get a kick out of watching two women go girl on girl, so why can’t women enjoy seeing the guy on guy action? She joked that her New Year’s resolution was to have me sucking more cock. I’ll tell you what happened while you and Brooke were gone. You’ve seen our server Tim; minutes ago, I sucked him off in front of everyone.”

“You didn’t! Did you swallow his cum?”

“Yes, I did!”

“Oh man! Wow, what a night! First Brooke confesses to me that she fucks her dog and horse, and now you and I both confess to sucking off a cock!” They both laughed.


Kyle looked around to make sure that no one was watching. There was no acting involved as his heart quickened. “At the risk of ruining our friendship, and I completely understand if you say no, is it okay if I stroke your cock?” He could feel his cheeks flush with heat at such a bold question.

His eyes searched Dan’s, waiting for a reply. “Wouldn’t our girls go nuts if they saw us giving each other a blow job? Yes, Kyle, you can touch my cock, provided you take off your boxers, and I can feel your cock also.”

Kyle didn’t say a word, moving from side to side, pushing his boxers down his legs and off. They eyed each other’s cock, remaining semi-hard from the Viagra, and simultaneously caressed the other’s cock. Cool hands were soon warmed by heated flesh as they gently grasped and began stroking.

Hands hidden under the table, neither one wanted to admit the rush of their hearts at the first caress of the other’s cocks. Dan gently squeezed Kyle’s cock from the balls to the head, causing a large drop of clear liquid to show. His finger swiped the juice off, and Kyle watched Dan lick it off. Kyle then returned the erotic favour to Dan.

“I find this naughty yet very exciting. I hope we don’t make each other cum,” Kyle said.

“Same with me, though I’m very tempted to replace my hand with my mouth, give you a blow job, and swallow your cum.”


Claudia, Brooke, and the others were gazed upon by countless eyes as their sexy, naked bodies returned. Dan motioned for the girls to lower their heads. “I think you both should take a look under the table.”

They leaned their heads, and their eyes grew wide seeing Dan and Kyle caressing each other’s hard cocks.

“I love you! I love you!” Claudia shrieked, hugging and kissing them. She and Brooke sat with their man and gazed at their man’s hand casually stroking another cock.

“I’ve been trying to get you out of your boxers all night, and it took a man to do it! Should I be jealous?” Brooke joked and laughed.

“No, you shouldn’t be my love.” Kyle kissed her left cheek. “I told Dan about my movie role as a gay teen. I said I had sucked on a cock before and swallowed it, and he had sucked on a cock for you. And then he told me he just sucked off Tim.”

“Does this mean you two are going to suck on each other’s cock and give each other a blow job for us?” Claudia’s perverted mind hoped.

“Would you like to watch Dan and me suck each other off?” Kyle looked at Brooke.

“Oh my God, yes, yes, my love, you’d do that for me?” She cupped his face.

“Yes, I would for you and for Claudia,” he said, and she smothered his face with kisses.

“Hey, don’t forget about me; I want to suck cock for you both also,” Dan piped up. The group laughed as the others looked on, wondering about their inside joke.

“When can we watch? Can you start sucking cock now?” Claudia was eager for a show.

“I’d prefer waiting until after the party and the privacy of your home,” Kyle said.

“Absolutely, but remember that Stacey is staying the night with Dan and me to fuck in the New Year,” Claudia mentioned.

“Besides, Kyle and I are going to give love a try, and we’re going to fuck right now,” Brooke said.

Brooke leaned over and took over from Dan’s hand. She sucked on Kyle’s cock, then pulled him on top of her. She didn’t want any foreplay, just straight fucking. He was inside her in seconds and began loving her.

Stacey cuddled against Dan, then leaned over to warm his cock with her mouth. “A little sucking, no cumming just yet,” Claudia said. She and Dan kissed as young Stacey sucked on him. They continued to kiss and smooth her hair, feeling the up-and-down motion of her head.

Everyone enjoyed the show of Brooke and Kyle fucking. Her body would yield to his every gentle thrust, and Claudia smoothed a hand over his ass, urging him on.

Just as it was announced the buffet was now serving, Kyle grunted his cum into her. When he pulled out, all the girls scrambled to be the first to drink his cum from Brooke’s pussy. They ended up taking turns licking her, and lovely Stacey had the right timing to make Brooke cum.

Claudia whispered to her, and she went to Dan, kissing him. She smiled at Dan as he kissed Stacey and tasted the mixture of Brooke and Kyle’s cum.


“All this fun has made me hungry,” Stacey said, and the others joined her in the buffet line-up.

“It feels weird to be standing here in line sporting a massive hard on,” Dan smiled.

“Yes, I’ve seen women and men gazing at your beautiful, hard cock,” Claudia added, lovingly caressing it. As she and Dan held hands, Stacey had her arm around him, flattening at tit to his side. She’d look at his hard cock, waiting for fucking, then place his other hand around her thin waist. She urged his hand lower to smooth it over her tiny ass cheeks.

She lowered his ear to her and said, “I look forward to waking up in bed with you and Claudia.”

She filled a plate for Claudia and Dan, leading them back to their booth. She returned to the table after getting her plate of food, then sat between her two lovers. As they ate, their hands enjoyed exploring each other’s bodies. Stacey couldn’t resist leaning to suck on his cock and have him finger her pussy.

More toasts were offered to the newlyweds and the New Year, all hoping the next year would be a good one for everyone. Their meals finished, and dancing became the main event.

“Brooke told me you and she is going to give your relationship a try. I don’t want my girl to get hurt,” Claudia said, feeling Kyle’s hard cock pressing against her stomach as they slowly danced.

“I promise you, I won’t give her any reasons for sad tears. We’re discovering we have so much in common.”

Stacey was in heaven as Dan held her in his arms. As they slowly danced, she was practically fucking him on her feet. “May I cut in?” Brooke asked, tapping Dan’s shoulder. He turned to take her in his arms and was pleasantly surprised to see her embrace Stacey.

“You sure fooled me and Dan!” Stacey smiled as their bodies moulded into one.

“This is the only place where I can openly say, I want to lick and finger your sweet, young pussy.” Brooke accented her request with a caress of her tit and a soft kiss. Stacey didn’t answer, and, not waiting for the song to end, she led Brooke back to their booth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.