Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“You got here just in time, Dan. Claudia is going nuts!” Paula said.

Dan looked at the beautiful sight of his bride being fucked by Jerry up her cute ass and Tim in her pussy. He saw the lustful gleam in her eyes and her body jolting when Tim’s cock hit her G-spot again.

“Dan, you know what happens to me when I’m being double-fucked like this and a cock hits my spot. I need more cock to suck on or pussy to eat. Please find me some cock to suck off.” She pleaded.

He looked at Stacey and asked, “Can you find some cock for Claudia to suck off?”

“I’ll check with other customers,” she said of the unusual request. “I’m sure I can find a few guys more than willing for a blow job. Does she always go super horny, needing to sucking cock like this when she is double fucked?” She asked her new lover.

“Every time, and sometimes she eats pussy instead of sucking cock!” He smiled.

“I’ll suck off any cock you can find me, including the cook and dishwasher,” Claudia added, the lust growing in her eyes. Paula was amazed at how Claudia had turned from a meek and mildly flirty co-worker into a sex-craving newlywed.

“Be right back,” Stacey said, pressing her breasts against Dan and kissing him.

“Why don’t you suck off Dan? He is your husband,” Paula suggested.

“His next cum is for Stacey and then you. Besides, we want to see me sucking off a lot of cocks.”

Stacey hurried to different booths, asking if the guy would like a blow job from a woman customer. The first guy and his woman were leaving. “I won’t turn down a blow job.” The second guy said, bringing his naked wife with him.

Dan noticed Paula sitting by herself and went to her side. He kissed her and took her hand. “I guess I haven’t been good company to you; I’m sorry. I had no idea the Diplomat Club would be like this.”

“I understand. It’s your wedding day, and you want to celebrate.”

“I also want to celebrate with you too. I thank you for inviting Claudia and me to your place tonight. When Jerry drives us to your home, you can sit in the back seat with me, and we’ll start our fun early. I do look forward to fucking you.”

“And I want you to fuck me too,” she said, feeling better from their talk. While they kissed for a moment, he fingered her pussy, then she went to her knees and sucked on his cock.

Two booths over, Stacey spots a guy and girl fucking. “Excuse me, I have a woman customer needing to suck cock.” The girl had her man stop and lead him by the hand.

“Who needs to suck cock?” A guy asked, entering Claudia’s booth.

“I do, I need to suck a cock.” She motioned the stranger toward her. “One thing about this place is that it takes the guessing out of how big the guy’s cock is.” She smiled at her well-hung stranger. His girl joined the group.

“I’ve got another guy coming over. Are two cocks enough?” Stacey asked.

“I’m sorry, Claudia, but I can’t last any longer,” Jerry said. He started grunting, and Claudia could feel his cock filling her ass with his warm cream.

“Two would have been enough, but not now I need another big cock up my ass to replace Jerry’s. Would you like to fuck me up the ass?” She asked the stranger.

“You bet I would!” He smiled, stroking his cock.

“Are you going to cum soon?” She asked Tim.

“Not even close. I make good tips being able to fuck a woman for a long time,” he boasted. Tim backed out of Claudia’s pussy so she could move and let Jerry up. Jerry went to the restroom to wash off his cock. He still wanted to fuck Claudia’s pussy later on at home. She put a cloth napkin under her ass to catch Jerry’s oozing cum.

Tim’s young cock stood proudly, straight out. Paula couldn’t resist the opportunity, knelt to him, and began sucking. “I’ll go and see if our cook and any of the kitchen staff are still here. I hope you don’t mind sucking off a black cock,” Stacey said, hurrying to the kitchen.

“You know what they say about black men and the size of their cocks,” Paula kidded.

Claudia’s pussy was wet and pinkish-red from Tim fucking her. She held out her hand to Dan. He came to her side, and she kissed him. “Do you think badly of me for needing so much cock? I’m turning out to be quite a slutty wife, even on my wedding day. More of a slut than I thought possible!” She said, caressing his face. Concern showed in her eyes. Was she doing the right thing?

“Of course I don’t think badly of you. You need a lot of cocks when you double-fuck, and you aren’t in any danger. I’ll even go find you some cock to suck off. We know what our sexual lifestyles have developed into. I’m very happy with you being my slutty bride, my very slutty wife,” he smiled, kissing her.

“Thank you for understanding; you are such a great husband. I want to be the best slutty wife I can be for you. And I’m very proud of you for being my slutty husband. I will make it up to you.” She kissed him, stroking his cock.

Claudia went to her knees and began sucking on her stranger’s cock that will soon be in her ass.

“How was Stacey? Did you enjoy yourself with her?” She asked between sucking strokes.

“Very much so; I really loved eating her young pussy. Her cum juice tastes very good, and she sounds so wonderful when she cums. You will have to talk with her about what our relationship will be so she doesn’t get the wrong impression.”

“I will talk with her. I want to watch you fuck her.”

“You won’t be too busy sucking off cocks?” He kidded.


Stacey bounded to Dan’s side, slightly out of breath. “I found you three more cocks from the kitchen staff to suck off; they’ll be here in a few minutes,” she beamed, taking Dan’s hand.

“Thank you, honey. I will definitely show my appreciation for your help.”

“I’m Claudia,” she said, to the cock that was growing in her mouth.

“Hi, Claudia, I’m Peter, my wife is Brenda, and I’m here to join you.”

“The more, the merrier, Brenda,” she smiled at her, his cock hard enough. Peter’s cock was just as big as Tim’s, and she knew her two holes would be filled.

Peter fondled her tits as they kissed. Claudia sat him on the seat and put her back to him. She put the head of his cock into her wet hole and slowly took him inside her. Brenda took the opportunity, stooped down, and ate Claudia’s pussy with her husband’s cock up her ass. Claudia leaned over and kissed Brenda, then turned to Tim and sucked on his cock before re-entering her pussy.

She gasped at feeling her pussy and ass filled in. Pete leaned Claudia a little left and began fucking her ass. Her tits made good handles for him to hold.

“Who needs to give a blow job?” The second stranger asked.

“I do,” Claudia said, beckoning him to her side. She smiled at him, pleased with the size of his cock, and caressed it.

“Hi, I’m Claudia,” she smiled, stroking his cock.

“Hi, Claudia, I’m Allan. My wife is Susan,” he said, seeing her sitting by Jerry and Paula. Claudia smiled at her, admiring her nicely shaped body. She preferred a cock to grow hard in her mouth and proceeded to suck on Allan’s right away.

Stacey took several pictures of the foursome. Dan had his arms around Stacey, his cock stabbing her in the small of her back. He caressed her, his hands becoming her bra cups. “Would you do what Claudia is doing, being double fucked?” His whisper enticed her.

She turned, pressing her firm tits against his chest. “Yes, Dan, as long as you were one of my lover cocks. I’d do anything for you.”

“I’m not into bondage or torture, so you’re safe there. But I will have you do sexy, naughty stuff with Claudia and me in public.”

Hmm, that sounds very erotic and wicked. You’ll have to tell me more,” she said, giving him a sexy smile. She smiled up at him, caressing his cock.

“I’ll tell you another time while I’m fucking you.”

“I’m looking forward to it very much,” she said as they watched Claudia sucking on Allan’s cock while being double fucked.

“Have you ever had a threesome before?” He wondered.

“No, you and Claudia are my first.”

“Here’s something you can do for me. I want you to go over to Paula and kiss her, feel her tits, then eat her pussy.”

“It would be my pleasure.” She kissed him and went directly to Paula. Dan watched Stacey make out with Paula.

“Congratulations,” a soft voice said as a hand was placed on his shoulder. Dan looked to his right, seeing the lovely face of Brenda. She smiled, eyeing his hard cock, and caressed it. Dan smiled, viewing her naked body. Stacey saw this new woman with Dan and returned to his side. A sensual smile, a kiss, and a loving caress told Brenda, hands off, he’s mine!

Claudia called Dan to her side. He had a close-up view of her sucking on Allan’s cock and how wet it was in her mouth. With the camera in hand, he took several close-up shots. She posed, smiling, with his hard cock against her right cheek.

“I want you to love our Stacey as if she were your own new bride,” she whispered. Claudia caressed his face. She sucked on Allan’s cock, then kissed Dan. He returned to his seat, and Stacey rejoined him with waiting lips. They kissed, tasting Paula’s pussy juices on her lips.


“Who ordered a blow job to give from the kitchen menu?” A deep voice joked. He gazed at all the naked people, especially the women. Everyone looked to see a tall, muscular black man who stood close to six feet six and weighed nearly 250 pounds.

“Hi Bear!” Stacey smiled. He entered the booth, smiling at the foursome taking place.

“I ordered the blow job,” Claudia answered with a smile and by raising her hand. Bear smiled and went to her. His massive frame overshadowed the others, and he flashed a brilliant white smile.

Dan spotted the newest member of the group. “Don’t worry; Bear is harmless. He may be massive, but he’s as gentle as a pussycat, and he’s a really great cook too.” Stacey eased his concern for Claudia. “He’s more of a protective big brother and looks out for all of us.”

Claudia paused from sucking on Allan, looked up at her next partner, and rubbed his crotch. She unzipped his fly and revealed his cock to her. She gazed at the colour of it. Claudia isn’t prejudiced by any means, but this was going to be her first black cock.

“There’s a special dessert inside just waiting for you to swallow,” he smiled.

Bear’s cock was about five inches soft. “I get no complaints about the size,” he smiled as she stroked it. Claudia kissed the head, stroking the shaft, and began sucking on it. She could feel his cock coming to life in her mouth and was soon hard at a thick nine inches.

She had to coordinate her movements, having two cocks inside her and one in each hand. She alternated between sucking on Allan and Bear.

“Be right back,” Stacey whispered. “I’ve got to get some good shots of this.” She snapped several pictures of Claudia smiling, enjoying her four cocks.

Her big grin revealed her pleasure as she held her two big cocks tip to tip. The picture was sensual, showing the contrasting colours of the two cocks. She did her best to stuff both heads into her mouth for another picture and licked them.

Tim lifted Claudia’s legs and began fucking her faster, finally grunting his fuck into her hungry pussy. She smiled up at him, watching her young stud fill her pussy. She leaned him toward him, and he shied away from her cum scented kiss.

“I definitely need you to fuck me another time,” she predicted. His climax over, he backed out of her, his cum beginning to ooze out of her. Jerry was getting hot and heavily involved with Brenda.

Paula didn’t want to see Tim’s cum wasted and moved between her legs. She lapped up some of his cum, stimulating Claudia’s clit. Pete, Allan, and Bear enjoyed watching the girl-on-girl action. The slightest touch was all that she needed, bucking out a strong climax. “That’s the second time you’ve made me cum today, and I hope it isn’t the last,” she praised, patting her lover’s head.

Claudia pulled Paula up and kissed her, tasting Tim’s cum on her lips and tongue. She held their cocks for her and Paula to eagerly suck on. Claudia enjoyed the contrasting colour of two hands fondling her tits. Pete, Allan, and Bear took turns fingering her pussy.

Stacey returned to Dan’s side, having taken more pictures. She stooped down and sucked on his cock a few times, then stood. She rubbed his upper arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She knew it was time.

Dan was caught off guard as she jumped up, enveloping her arms and legs around him. She had seen the Notebook movie also and wanted to relive her scene too. She was as light as a feather, and her tiny ass cheeks fit easily into the palms of his hands. Her hands caressed the back of his head, then his face as they kissed. Her eyes gleamed with lust for him as they touched foreheads.

Her firm body still attached to his like Velcro, he sat them on the padded seat, cornering Claudia. He made sure she could see them, for she loved to watch her Dan fuck other women.

Dan lightly brushed her hair from her brow, and the back of his knuckles felt the softness of her cheeks. He loved his Claudia immensely, but right now, at this moment, Stacey was the only woman in the world to him.

She returned the gesture, feeling the beginnings of whisker stubble. Their eyes closed as their lips met and tongues explored the other’s mouth, breathing heavily through their noses.

“We’ll start with you on top. That way you can control how deep I go into you and you can fuck me,” he said, and she kissed him passionately.

Stacey straddled him on her knees, placing her right hand between them. She gently grasped the shaft of his cock and rubbed the head against her opening. It separated her lips, and she lowered herself onto him. Her eyes fluttered as she felt her pussy filled in by her new lover.

She began to flex her knees, riding his cock, taking him deeper. Their eyes were glued to each other, one giving and one receiving the sensations of fucking. “Wow, this is the first time I’ve started fucking like this. It feels so sensual. Most boys just lay me down and go at it. Yeah, I know you’re not a young boy,” she smiled, correcting herself.

Dan caressed her firm breasts, and she urged his mouth to suckle each nipple. She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck as his hands caressed her tiny ass cheeks, helping her to fuck his cock.

“You haven’t fucked with you on top before?” He asked.

“No, but I sure will be now!” She confirmed. Stacey breathed heavily through her nose as she aggressively gave Dan more kisses.

“Are you comfortable? Do you have my cock in you as far as you want?”

“I know you have a big cock, but I wish I could take you even deeper inside me.”

“You sly little devil, I can feel you tightening your pussy muscles around my cock.”

“I don’t want to let you go,” she teased.

“Your beautiful pussy is already tight enough. Let’s change your position slightly. Move up and wrap your legs around me, like when we were standing.” She did so and leaned to one side to guide his cock back home. Stacey settled down, taking his cock even deeper. “I’ll have to raise and lower you on my cock. You can try and move your hips forward and back.”

Stacey’s eyes widened, and her breaths came in with halted inhales. “You’re in me so, so fucking deep. I can feel your beautiful cock touching the insides of my pussy!” She hugged and kissed him. “Uhh, when I lean back, I can feel the head of your cock touch my spot.”

“You might be able to make yourself cum on my cock.”

Claudia paused, sucking on Bear, and gazed at Dan and Stacey fucking. She could see his hands holding her tiny ass, and his cock would show when she lifted. She touched her right foot to his left, getting his attention. Claudia gave him a sensual smile and a wink. He returned her affection and watched her continue sucking on Bear.

During the next few minutes, Stacey leaned back more often, and a glaze of lust covered her eyes. She held him tight, breathing heavily into the crease of his shoulder. Gradually, her eyes closed, and she tilted her head to the right, then held her breath, “Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh!” Her body shuddered as a sensual climax washed over her. Her erotic voice filled the room. “Umm,” she groaned, exhaling deeply. “Mmm, that cum felt so fucking good; thank you, Dan!” She attacked Dan with animal-like kisses. Claudia glanced, overhearing Stacey’s cum and smiled, proud that her Dan had again satisfied another woman.

“You don’t have to tell me what happened. That was one of the most beautiful, sensuous cums I’ve ever heard a woman have with Dan,” Claudia told her.

Stacey gave Dan a shy smile and hid her face against his shoulder. He raised her head to see her eye to eye. “Don’t ever feel embarrassed to be expressing your pleasures, your womanhood. And it makes me feel pretty damn good that I helped to satisfy you.”

“Thank you, Dan; you make me feel so special. I must say no man has made me cum twice in one night.” She praised and smiled at him, using the word man instead of a boy.”

“You are a special person, in particular to Claudia and me.”

She hugged and kissed him, saying, “Now it’s your turn; please fuck me, Dan.”

“Hang on!” He stood with Stacey still attached to his cock. He laid her down on the padded mat and kissed her. He kissed her left shoulder, then her neck, making his way to each nipple. “I want to taste you. I bet you taste even more delicious with another fresh cum in your pussy.”

He moved lower, his tongue leaving a wet trail down her flat stomach. She knew where he was going and obediently spread her legs. Dan’s nostrils flared as he breathed in her aroma again and licked up her delicious pussy. She bent her knees, pushing the back of his head toward her. Stacey wanted her lover’s cock back inside her and urged him up against her body. He licked her nipples before returning to her lips. She bent her knees again, guiding his cock back inside her.


Claudia was in heaven, alternating sucking on her black and white cocks while the other two fucked her. Pete’s breathing came rapidly, fucking her ass quicker. “I’m getting close!” He announced, gripping her hips, not use to ass fucking. Claudia could feel his warm cum filling her ass. She didn’t want to stop the action, so Pete would have to stay under her.

“At least I’m well lubricated for another cock up my ass,” she joked, getting a laugh.

“I need your cum down my throat,” she said to Allan, and sucked his cock with more eagerness. She worked her hand and mouth in unison, wanting her prize. She paused to suck on Bear and keep him hard. Returning to Allan, Claudia wasn’t stopping until he was close to cumming in her mouth.

Several glorious minutes later. “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum!” Allan announced. At the last possible moment, she opened her mouth, and her lovers watched Allan’s cock shoot several creamy spurts into her mouth. She kept her mouth open and her throat muscles contracted; they saw her swallow his cum. She resumed sucking on her meat, getting every last drop she could.

“Now I’m short two cocks,” she complained. Luckily for Claudia, Ben and Hector, who work in the kitchen with Bear, appeared. They approached Claudia, unzipping their pants.

“I love you sucking on my cock, sweetie, but I’m not going to turn down the chance to fuck that beautiful-looking white pussy of yours,” Bear said, moving between her legs. “It’s unfortunate for you that I’ll have to fuck you in a hurry, so I can get home to my wife.”

Claudia nudged Dan’s shoulder to get his attention. She motioned her head to Bear’s nine inches, which were glistening wet from her mouth.

Claudia didn’t waste any time; her pussy was still oozing Tim’s cum, making it an easy entry for Bear. She sighed with pleasure as he filled her pussy with one gentle thrust. “You want my black cock to fuck you, don’t you?” He teased, bringing the head back into view.

“Yes, I want that big, fucking black cock of yours to fuck my fucking, horny, white, fucking, newly married cunt!” She desired, staring down at the long, glistening rod. “Uhhh!” Her eyes widened as Bear shoved his cock back to the hilt, his thighs slapping against her.

Ben and Hector partially knelt on either side of Claudia. She took both cocks out and started sucking and sucking, hungry for more cum to swallow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.