Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Paula, do I look alright?” Claudia asked, turning from side to side to look at her reflection in the dressing room mirror. Her hands smoothed the sides of her white silk blouse down to the waistband of her red skirt, perfect colours for Christmas.

Usually at work by ten in the morning, and being the newest person at the station, Claudia wasn’t used to an earlier start to her day at 8:30.

“Honey, with a killer body like that, and the beauty of your face, you always look fantastic to me!” Paula praised. She gave Claudia more than an appreciative hug.

“You always make me look so good for TV.”

“You hardly need any makeup, and you aren’t very fussy about the clothes I help pick out for you, compared to others that I won’t mention,” she smiled, touching up a slight shine on her cute nose.

Paula MacDonald, forty-two, hair, makeup, and fashion consultant for the men and women who are before the cameras at WZAX TV in Tampa, Florida, once again admired the woman she secretly fantasized about making love with.

Claudia looked at Paula’s reflection in the mirror. “You should wear the clothes the TV station provides us.”

“I’m more of a T-shirt and jeans kind of girl. Besides the wardrobes are for the stars like you to wear,” she smiled, almost succumbing to her desires.

“I’m far from being a star,” Claudia disagreed. “You do make an ordinary T-shirt and jeans look sexy though,” she said, admiring her figure.

“You are a star to me, and please, please, always stay this humble. Don’t let an overblown ego go to your head like some of the others around here.”

“What are you and Jerry doing for Christmas?” Claudia smiled, admiring Paula’s five-foot-four, 130-pound frame.

“With our boys in the Marines and away from home, it’s just us two and his parents for dinner. What about you?”

“Dan was really busy the past month doing book signings all over the country and into Canada. He was visiting his mom in Toronto the past few days and is supposed to be flying here today for a 2 o’clock landing, but the weather isn’t looking very good for him. I’d hate to spend Christmas alone.”

“With me so immersed in my new job and his book signing schedule prior to Christmas, we’ve been together one weekend since the telethon, Thanksgiving weekend. Living a four-hour drive apart sure beats a four-hour flight, which is more like a ten-hour day. That doesn’t include the preparation time away from each other when I lived in New York.”

“Luckily, my friend, Brooke, has driven every other weekend from Miami to spend it with me. She’s staying with her parents in Texas for Christmas. We’ve grown to be very good, close friends. Plus, we’ve made friends with the Winslow family, whom we met during the telethon. They’ve had me over a few times while Dan is away,” she smiled, thinking of the wonderful sex she enjoys with them and wanting countless repeat visits.

“I certainly won’t complain about the warm weather either, although the rent for my apartment is more than double what I paid in Middleton. I didn’t know I’d be entertaining so much, and my apartment is too small for hosting parties.”

Being a host to different interest groups and charities is all part of the package. You can always come to our place for Christmas dinner if Dan can’t make it,” Paula offered.

“Thank you. You and Jerry are always such good friends with Dan and me since I moved here. Dan sure surprised me with a visit from his schedule two weeks ago. Thank you for having us over for a swim and barbecue. I can’t believe it has been four months since Tessa hired me.”

“You have yourself, one handsome boyfriend. Don’t let anyone take him away from you,” Paula smiled.

“This time I won’t. That happened to me once before. I was engaged for two years, and the fucking ass hole left me for another woman, just two days before our wedding,” Claudia remembered.

“I can’t picture any guy dumping a beautiful, sexy-looking woman like you. I doubt Dan would do that to you. I’ve seen the way he looks at you, and I can tell he really loves you. I still can’t get over the story of how you two met; it’s so incredible!”

“You have a very handsome husband too,” Claudia said, returning the compliment.

“Jerry is in pretty good shape for being forty-five and about 190 pounds. He has a bit of a gut on him, like most men, and he’s still very good in the bedroom department, if you know what I mean,” she smiled.

“Dan is so perfect for me, and he’s such a fantastic fuck too!” Claudia bluntly confided.

“We’ll have to compare notes on how good our men are in bed,” Paula smiled in her mirrored reflection.

“Yes, over a few drinks.”

“Honey, you are such a breath of fresh air around here.”

Paula adjusted the front of Claudia’s blouse, undoing the top button, allowing a nice hint of cleavage to show. She had grown accustomed to Paula helping her with her clothes. An occasional brush of a hand across her breasts or her ass cheeks was considered part of the tasks Paula prepared Claudia for the TV cameras.

“Can we try a high ponytail for that beautiful blonde hair of yours?” Paula asked. Claudia obediently returned to the preparation chair, smiling at Paula’s reflection standing behind her.

“You have such beautiful ears and a nice, long neck. You should show them off more often,” Paula praised.

Claudia watched Paula comb her hair and place it in a high ponytail. “You have nice hair too. I love the short pixie cut on you,” she complimented.

“Do you have a sore neck, feel on edge, and maybe a little nervous?” She asked, seeing Claudia’s right hand rub the back of her neck.

“Not really a sore neck, but since you noticed my tension, I am nervous about Dan getting to me on time. This will be our first Christmas together, and I want everything to be absolutely perfect: what I wear for him, our presents, our turkey dinner, everything!”

“Could you use a neck massage?” Paula offered.

“Mmm, I’d love one since you’re offering,” she exhaled.

Paula put her comb and brush aside and stood behind her. She placed her hand on Claudia’s shoulders and began to knead her flesh with her fingers. Moments later, she slipped them inside the collar of her blouse to continue.

Claudia innocently undid two more buttons on her blouse, allowing Paula freer access to her flesh. Her bra cups were now revealed, caressing one of Paula’s sought-after prizes. She smiled at Paula’s reflection, seeing her glancing down at the valley between her low bra cups.

Paula’s pulse quickened at her next suggestion, “Maybe it would be easier if you removed your blouse.”

Claudia looked at her reflection and the unusual request. She smiled and obediently undid the remaining buttons and the two on her cuffs. She handed her blouse to Paula and relaxed in her chair. “Now your blouse won’t be wrinkled while waiting to go into town,” she justified.

Paula returned to massaging her neck and shoulders. She leaned Claudia’s head back, the valley between her breasts becoming her pillow. Paula looked down at Claudia’s chest, rising and falling with her breaths; her low-cut bra and thin material showed the bumps of her nipples inches away from view. Paula’s heart couldn’t help quickening.

After a moment, Paula put her fingers under her bra straps, slipping them off her shoulders. “You have beautiful-looking shoulders. I’ll have to find a way for you to show them more often on camera.”

“Maybe I can get away with wearing a halter top, but not one that is too low. After all, my segments are supposed to be family viewing,” she smiled.

“I think we have several. I know they’d look great on you.”

“I know I wouldn’t be able to use my own clothes on TV; they reveal far too much skin for our viewers to see,” she said.

“A sexy outfit or two would probably do something to boost our ratings,” Paula said.

“Show my shoulders and maybe some more leg to our viewers?”

She moved her hands down Claudia’s arms. Her heart pumped faster as her fingers brushed the outer edge of her bra cups. A slight push in at her elbows puffed the cups out, revealing deeper cleavage to her.

Paula returned to her neck and shoulders. “Mmm, that feels so wonderful. I’m really tempted to let you keep going,” she expressed, her eyes remaining closed.

“I’ll keep going if you want me to,” Paula hoped. She moved her hands down her arms again. Her nails brushed the material of her bra cups on their way to the crease in her folded arms. This time she let her fingers touch more of her cups on their way back to her shoulders.

“You don’t see me stopping you,” she said, her eyes still closed. Claudia relaxed, enjoying the feeling of Paula’s fingers on her.

“Can you and Dan come over for a swim and barbecue over Christmas?” Paula asked.

“I’m sure we can manage. But you just want to see Dan in his swimsuit again, don’t you?” She teased, opening her right eye.

“I didn’t know my stares at him were so obvious; I’m sorry.”

“No offence taken. I feel it’s a compliment to me that other women find my Dan attractive to them. It helps to confirm I’ve made the right choice in my man.”

“I thought you’d be jealous of another woman showing interest in him.”

“It depends on the woman. I know Dan and Brooke were lovers before I met him, and it hasn’t hurt our friendship. Harmless flirting, or a little kiss and hug, or some little tit feels, or even a few pussy strokes, are nothing compared to another woman trying to steal him from me.”

“Last July, Dan attended a celebrity auction in New York City with actress Heather Brewer. There were pictures of them having drinks, dancing, and exchanging hugs and kisses. I didn’t have to worry about Dan cheating on me with the paparazzi following Heather’s every move.”

“Heather Brewer, wow, Dan sure knows the uppity ups of Hollywood.”

“He was married to actress Connie Sheppard for seven years. Hollywood marriages can be just as bad as anyone else’s. You carry your weight well, and I know Dan appreciates you in your sexy one-piece swimsuit. And your Jerry is in decent shape also,” Claudia said, changing the subject.

“I don’t have as nice a figure as yours. With two grown boys, some stomach flab, wider hips, and my mid-forties approaching, it’s hard to get my weight down past 140. I’m about 135 now.”

“You look perfect to me, and Dan too. I’ve always felt self-conscious about my height. At five feet eight, I draw more looks than I want because of my height, and I feel my 150 pounds are too much weight, too. Maybe we could work out together, you know, support each other to lose a few pounds,” Claudia offered.

“I’d really like that a lot.”

Paula moved her hands down her arms again, her fingertips touching more and more bra material. They smoothed over her bra, where her nipples lay underneath. She desired Claudia so much that, risking retribution, she leaned over and kissed her right shoulder.

Her eyes remain closed. “Replacing your hands with your lips, are you?” She asked.

“Sorry if I offended you. I couldn’t resist. Please don’t tell anyone.”

“I’m not offended, and I won’t tell anyone. You can kiss my shoulders again if you want. Your lips feel nice on my skin.”

Paula’s heart was ready to jump out of her chest as she kissed her right shoulder again and then the left. Almost beyond control, her hands continued spending longer seconds on her bra cups. Her hands rubbed her collarbone, then moved down her flesh. Paula’s fingertips slid under the lace hem of her bra, up to her cuticles, wanting to cup her breasts in her hands.

“I didn’t know my shoulders were so far down my front.” She viewed their reflection with one eye.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized again. She wanted so badly to slide her hands inside her bra cups.

“You don’t have to apologize to me.”

Claudia was very tempted to take her tits out of her bra and let Paula have all the time she wanted fondling them. She smoothed her skin to her shoulders and then slowly down the front of her chest. Several fingertips slipped beneath the fabric of her bra. Paula could feel her pulse pounding in her ears as she inched her fingers lower. Her middle fingers were stopped by hardening nipples.

“You can move your wonderful fingers even lower; I won’t stop you.” Paula hesitated for a moment. “Do you want to feel my breasts?” She boldly asked.

“Yes, I do,” she confessed.

“Maybe I want you to feel my tits, as much as you want to. Go ahead, Paula. I’d love to feel your hands massage my tits.” Paula was ready to faint.

Paula’s fingers smoothed down her front, slipping underneath her cups. She was about to take a handful of tit when Taz, the station’s resident playboy, stuck his head in the door, startling Paula and temporarily bringing her back to her senses. “Have you seen Stephanie?” He asked, not seeing Claudia’s reflection in the mirror.

“No, I haven’t, Taz,” Paula replied for the both of them.

“That guy gives me the creeps,” Claudia said when he left.

“He’s fucked every woman who works here, probably even Tessa.”

“Tessa Mendez, our station manager?” Don’t tell me, he’s even fucked you!” She questioned.

“Yeah, in a moment of weakness, I let him fuck me. Actually, he has fucked me several times. He isn’t all that great as he makes out to be. More talk and less action,” she joked. “Don’t ever sit on his couch in his dressing room, or he’ll be undressing you!”

“Thanks for the warning, but I imagine we’ll fuck eventually, just to try him out. Does Jerry know about Taz fucking you?”

“Yes, he does, so I let him fuck around on me a few times to call it even. We don’t keep very many secrets from each other. I actually picked out two women for him to fuck,” she confided.

“Wow, you two are quite the sexy couple,” she smiled. Claudia didn’t want to reveal anything about what she and Dan do sexually.

“The sex stories I could tell you about this place; it would make your pussy hair curl or straighten out, depending on what turns you on,” Paula joked.

“I’ve heard a few stories myself, and I don’t have pussy hair. I keep mine shaved. Oops, I guess that’s revealing more than I should be telling you,” Claudia blushed.

“That’s okay, honey. I shave my pussy too; it helps to cut down on the rashes from the heat living here, and I know a lot of men prefer a shaved pussy to a hairy one when seeing mine in public.”

“Is that speaking from experience with different men, before and after you married Jerry?” Claudia enquired.

“Yes, before and after I married him, but don’t tell anyone,” she whispered as if she could be overheard.

“I won’t say a word, we all have secrets of one kind or another,” she smiled as her thoughts turned to Kim, Tracy, Brooke, Stacey, Ian, Cheryl, Karen and James, Ryan, and Emma.


“Now where were we before our rude interruption, oh yes, you were about to feel my tits,” Claudia smiled at her. Paula’s hands were halfway down inside her bra when Claudia’s cell phone chirped, and she answered it, placing it on speaker.

“I want to fuck that beautiful pussy of yours, then eat you until you can’t stand cumming any longer,” the caller’s voice wanted.

“Is this my favourite obscene phone caller?” She smiled.

“You bet it is, plus I want to watch you fuck your pussy with your long dildo as you suck me off,” he added.

“Uh, Dan, you should be careful what you’re saying. You are on speaker, and I’m not alone.”

“Oops, I’m sorry,” he apologized, laughing lightly.

“I’m not sorry at all,” Paula piped up loudly.

“Who’s with you?” Dan asked.

“Paula is giving me a wonderful neck and shoulder massage and about to feel my tits before I go into town for my interview with Santa Claus.”

“Hi Paula, just a neck massage and tit feel?” He kidded.

“So far, that’s all. She has good hands,” Claudia smiled at Paula’s reflection.

“I hate to interrupt your fun, but I have disappointing news to pass on. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to be with you later today.”

“What’s happened, Dan? Are you okay?” She asked, worried.

“I’m fine, but I’m stuck here at Pearson Airport in Toronto. They’ve had a lot of freezing rain, and it’s playing havoc with all the flights in and out. My flight departure of 11:10 is already delayed.”

“It figures, that would be just our luck,” she expressed disappointment.

“Can you log onto Seeme so we can at least video chat while I wait for my flight?”

“I can for a few minutes. Wayne and I are going downtown to City Hall to interview kids about Christmas and some guy dressed up as Santa.”

Claudia stepped from her chair, picking up her blouse. “Sorry, we have to cut our fun so short. I really enjoyed our massage and look forward to the next one, only longer and with no interruptions,” she said, slipping on her blouse. She came to Pula, her blouse still open, and hugged her with a light kiss on the cheek. “Thank you again, Paula, I love your hands on me. Maybe for my next massage from you, I’ll take off my bra.”

Paula was in heaven and touched her cheek with Claudia’s kiss.


Claudia buttoned her blouse partway as she made her way quickly to her cubicle. Her workstation didn’t afford her very much privacy for the times she chatted with Dan on Seeme. She glanced around the portable grey fabric wall, seeing several male and female co-workers at their stations. She saw a request to chat from Dan waiting and eagerly accepted it.

“Hi, beautiful, you look nice and Christmassy dressed in red and white,” Dan smiled.

“Where are you?” She asked, concerned, scanning the background behind him.

“I’m sitting in the first-class lounge at Pearson Airport in Toronto.”

Claudia loved to sneak Dan flashes of her tits and pussy when they chatted, and she unbuttoned her blouse again. Her heart would pump faster at the risk of being caught, or worse, seen fingering her horny pussy for him on her computer camera.

“I sure hope you can make it home to me soon,” she fretted.

“I see I don’t have to ask for a tit show anymore,” he smiled, seeing her open blouse.

“You know you can see my body anytime, even if it’s during our chatting.” She checked that no one was looking at her and slipped her tits out of her bra cups, offering her nipples to him. She needed Dan too much to care who saw her.

Paula had walked down the hall, carrying Claudia’s cell phone that she’d left behind, and came around the corner. She covered her mouth to hide her sudden gasp. She could see Claudia sitting there, facing her computer, with her bare tits showing. She quickly stepped back, far enough not to be seen but able to look at her and listen.

She had longed to see Claudia out of her bra and knew she had to very soon suck on those nipples she was gazing at. Claudia rocked from side to side, pulling up her skirt. Her white lace panties now in view, she slid the elastic crotch aside, revealing her shaved pussy to Dan and, unknowingly, to Paula.

“I need you, Dan. I need you to fuck my horny pussy, then eat it until I can’t stand cumming,” she yearned.

Paula’s eyes widen in disbelief as she sees Claudia slip two fingers inside her pussy. She unconsciously licked her lips.

She hardened her nipples and fingered her pussy for an appreciative Dan and Paula. “I will fuck you good when I get my hands on you. I’ll take a Viagra and stay hard and fuck you for hours until you beg me to stop!”

“Stop it, Dan, you’re getting me hot for you already,” she said, licking her fingers and then returning them to her pussy.

The sight of Claudia pleasing herself and the dirty, sexy talk between them had Paula slipping a hand under her T-shirt and bra.

“I need you to fuck me good and hard up my horny ass,” Claudia desired.

“While we both watch as another cock fucks your wet pussy?”

“Yes, Dan, you know what fucking my ass does to me. And I need you to find me a third cock to suck off and swallow his big load of cum! You can watch three men pleasing me at once, like you’ve seen me do before,” she needed.

“Maybe you can fuck James and Ryan again. You know how it turned you on so much to double fuck a father and son!”

“Yes, yes, and I need to eat Karen and Emma’s pussies. Mother and daughter pussies taste so fucking good! And I need to suck off James and Ryan again, and watch you suck them off again and swallow their cum for me.” Her hand tempo increased, as did her pulse.

“I will, honey; we’ll get together with the Winslows very soon.”

Paula was going over the edge in exhilaration as she slid her other hand down inside her jeans. “So you’re not so innocent after all. You do like two or three guys to fuck you at a time. You like to eat pussies, and Dan gives blow jobs to guys?” She recited.

“And Dan, I miss eating a good young pussy. I need to eat Emma’s again and watch you fuck that fifteen-year-old pussy! I miss my Kim and Tracy, and of course, our Brooke. I need you to fuck a woman, and then I need to eat her pussy until she cums and she eats my pussy! I need to watch you fuck a woman, then we can eat each other’s pussy! Plus, I want to see you sucking cock for me and swallowing. She was so turned on that she didn’t realize she was repeating herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.