Claudia's Condition
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Karen’s phone chirped, and she answered it. She smiled at Dan and Emma and confirmed the request. “That was James. It appears that Claudia is being double-fucked by him and Ryan and needs to eat a good pussy. I guess, Emma, you get to have your first foursome.”

“That’s my Claudia. She has this sex condition that when she’s being double penetrated, she needs more pussy to eat or cock to suck off.”

The trio joined the other three in the master bedroom. Dan smiled, seeing Claudia impaled on two hard cocks. “I can see you’re having fun, my love,” Dan said, going to her and offering a kiss.

“I sure am!” She smiled, accepting his kiss and not missing a cock thrust. Then she noticed the young blonde with full tits walking alongside Karen. “You must be Emma; please come to me, honey. Oh, Dan, she’s fucking beautiful!” She exclaimed quietly.

Claudia held out her hand to Emma and smiled as she came to her. She gazed at her young, firm teen body and licked her lips in anticipation. She had her stand closer, and putting her right hand to her tiny ass cheek, she leaned toward her pussy. Claudia inhaled the mixed aroma of her juices and the smell of Dan’s cum. She urged her closer, and her tongue licked her slit.

Claudia was in lustful heaven, being double fucked and eating a fifteen-year-old pussy. She was now beyond control and moaned freely with every cock thrust and pussy lick. Dan and Karen caressed and kissed, watching the action, and she wanted her turn. She led him to a vacant part of the bed and had him inside her wet pussy in seconds. Dan knew it was too soon for him to cum, so he enjoyed fucking Karen in a steady rhythm.

“Karen, have you ever tried double penetration before?” Claudia wondered.

“No, I haven’t, but James has fucked me up the ass several times, and I liked it. Maybe I’ll try James and Dan our next time together.”

“You don’t have to wait for Dan; you’ve got James and Ryan, like I have right now. I’d love to watch you double penetrated by your husband and son,” she said, pressing against each cock. Claudia returned to satisfying her condition and continually moaned her enjoyment.

“That would be great incest! Thank you for the idea!” Karen said, kissing her.

“Yes, your sweet looking ass is so fucking tight this way!” James exclaimed through gritted teeth. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhhh, uhhh!” He grunted his cum into her.

“Mmmm, I love the sounds when a man cums in me!” She cooed, kissing him. You could hear her mouth as she returned to eating Emma’s pussy. “Come on, Ryan, show me what kind of young fucking stud you are!” She demanded.

Ryan gripped her full tits for support and increased his pace. Her eyes were full of lust for her young stud, and she smothered him with kisses. “Come on, Ryan, fuck my cunt, fuck my dirty, horny, fucking cunt!” She needed.

“Okay, okay, I’m fucking you as fast as I can!” He panted. On and on, he continued.

“Mmm, this feels so fucking good. I love getting a good fucking!” Dan looked on at Claudia’s animalistic demands as he steadily fucked Karen.

Ryan gave one final thrust. “Uhhh, umph, umph, uhhh!” He grunted, filling her hungry pussy.

“Mmm, you sound so good when you cum, just like your dad!” She complimented. The threesome let out a collective sigh of satisfaction, and the guys pulled out of her.

Claudia looked at Dan with that smile, showing him her cum leaking pussy, and knew she wanted him to eat her clean. James surprised them by burying his face in her pussy to lick her clean.

Emma cuddled with Dan, smiling as she watched her dad eat Ryan’s cum from Claudia’s pussy.

“Why don’t we take a break to freshen up and relax, then we’ll show you some good family incest?” Karen suggested.


The group relaxed and enjoyed the company. Dan and Claudia marvelled at the large size of their home. Forty-five minutes later, James and Karen chatted quietly, and then he led Emma and Ryan into the living room.

“As you’ve seen, we’re a very incestuous family, but you may not like what you’re about to see,” Karen warned, leading them to join the others.

Dan stood between Karen and Claudia, caressing a tit in each hand. The women were holding hands wrapped around his hard cock. “Don’t they look so beautiful together? I love it when my family enjoys each other,” Karen offered, stroking his cock.

“Yes, they look beautiful together,” Claudia agreed. James was lying on the couch with Emma straddling his head, and Ryan was at James’s midsection.

Dan enjoyed watching James eat his daughter’s sweet, young pussy, but was surprised to see Ryan complete the threesome by sucking on his dad’s eight-inch cock! The son was sucking on his dad’s cock!

“We are very sexually open with our kids. As you know, they are twins, and on their fourteenth birthday, James fucked Emma, taking her virginity, and Ryan lost his by fucking me.”

Dan and Claudia looked wide-eyed at each other at Karen’s casual conversation about their family’s sexual lifestyle.

“Emma mentioned to me one day that she was curious about what it would be like to have sex with another woman. The only safe and proper way was for me to teach her. She loves eating my pussy, and we do a mother-daughter night at least once a week. Plus, we belong to a group of mothers and daughters who gather for a night of lesbian fun. From time to time, we’re allowed to bring a guest.”

“Claudia, I’d love to take you with Emma and me some night. Imagine all the young teenage pussy you could eat,” she smiled. “And Dan, on a rare occasion, we allow a special man to enjoy all the girls, and I know you’d treat them properly.”

“You must know Tessa and her young daughter Rita,” he wondered.

“Yes, I do, but how...” her question trailed off.

“Dan fucked Rita at the station’s telethon, and she already invited us to enjoy an evening with the Mother and Daughter group,” Claudia smiled.

“Yes, Rita is a special angel, as are all our young girls. I love the taste of her young pussy. If she’s invited you with Tessa’s blessing, then you two must be quite the lovers.”

“Now Ryan has wondered to James why some men have sex together. So he’s teaching him what men can do. They don’t kiss very often, but they do enjoy sucking each other off and swallowing each other’s cum. I imagine soon they’ll try ass fucking.”

“Father and Son give each other blow jobs?” Dan was surprised.

“Don’t those three look so beautiful having sex together, especially Ryan sucking on his dad’s cock?” Claudia asked, stroking Dan’s cock to entice him.

“I’ve never seen a son sucking on his dad’s cock before.”

“Dan has sucked on cock too,” Claudia admitted, looking at Karen. Dan wrinkled his brow, not remembering when.

“Youve sucked cock before? Did you swallow his cum?” Karen hoped.

“Remember, Dan, when you and I met Brian and Laurie in Lockport and we did a foursome in the park? And I had you stroke Brian’s cock and then sucking on it.”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot. That was meant more or less as a joke,” he glanced sheepishly at Karen.

Claudia turned to Dan and walked her right fingers up his chest. “Dan, you love me, don’t you?” She smiled impishly at him and Ryan.

“Of course I do. Oh, I get it now; I can tell by the tone of your voice. You want me to suck on Ryan’s cock.”

“And James’s cock too.”

“Dan, this time, I’d love for you to suck them both off and swallow their cum for me, please.” Her fingers combed his hair, and she rubbed her tits against his bare chest.

“And for me too, if you’ll suck off Ryan and James, Emma and I will spend a whole day with you and Claudia for all the fucking, cock sucking, and pussy eating you can handle,” Karen offered.

“Really, suck them both off and swallow?” He asked, looking at Ryan’s head bobbing up and down on his father’s cock.

“Please, my love?” Claudia whispered, her hand cupped around his neck. Her other hand stroked his hard cock. “I love you, Dan.”


Dan exhaled deeply, knowing he had no choice. He walked over to Ryan, standing close to him. “You seem to be enjoying yourself, sucking on your dad’s cock.”

“I am,” Ryan paused. Dan’s hard cock was only inches away from his face. He placed his right hand on his loins, smoothing his skin inches from his cock. Ryan looked at Dan’s hard cock and then up at him.

“I can suck on your cock, if you like?” He hoped.

“I would like that very much, and to suck on yours also.”

Claudia was beside herself as she and Karen watched Ryan caress Dan’s cock, begin stroking it, and lean forward. He squeezed the long shaft from the balls to the head. An enormous drop of clear gel appeared, and Ryan swirled the drop around with his tongue before slowly sucking it in.

She watched him suck on Dan’s cock a few strokes, then went to them and had Ryan stand. She urged Dan to kneel, and she went to her knees with him. Ryan’s young, hard cock bobbed to his rapid pulse just inches from their faces.

“Please my love, for me.” Claudia’s eyes were glazed over with love and lust for Dan. He stuck out his tongue, licking the curled underskin of Ryan’s cock. Claudia squeezed the long shaft, and a drop of clear fluid appeared. He leaned over and swirled it around the head with his tongue, and she licked her lips.

Claudia sat stroking Dan’s cock as her mouth opened like a mother does when she spoon-feeds her baby. The tip of his tongue flickered over his pee opening and the sensitive skin where the head meets the shaft. Next, his tongue traced the rounded edges of the delicate head, making Ryan’s body jolt.

His lips parted and caressed the head. Almost teasingly slowly to Claudia, Dan began to suck Ryan’s hard cock into his mouth. Deeper and deeper he went, and she gazed wide-eyed as he deep-throated his cock on the first try. He had to remember and, surprisingly, wanted to do a good sucking job on Ryan’s cock for him and her.

Now he began a steady sucking tempo, and Claudia was entering a different kind of heaven. She could feel her pussy growing wet as she watched him suck on and on. He sucked several times and paused for a quick breath. He held Ryan’s cock, and Claudia took her turn on her young stud’s cock.

“Oh fuck Dan, I never in my wildest sex dreams thought that we’d be sharing the same cock for sucking off. I fucking love you!” She kissed his cheek. She gently held Ryan’s young, hard cock, and Dan resumed sucking on it. “Is Brooke ever going to be pissed when I tell her you gave a guy a blow job!”

James had been preoccupied with enjoying the taste of his daughter’s pussy and wondered why Ryan had stopped sucking on his cock. He motioned Emma off his face and looked to see Dan sucking on Ryan’s cock.

“This is the first time another man has sucked on Ryan’s cock besides me. I think it looks so fucking beautiful!” He smiled, moving to the floor.

“I agree with you, James. Who says women can’t enjoy watching men sucking on a cock?” Claudia and Karen reasoned. James watched Dan pleasing his son’s cock and moved onto his side. Dan’s cock was rock hard and hung down at a slight angle.

Emma and Karen moved in closer and began fondling each other’s tits and kissing.

Claudia looked on in amazement, enjoying her man sucking on a cock. Dan felt a hand caressing his shaft and thought it was Claudia’s. He felt a warm breath and then loving, moist lips surround his cock.

“Oh fuck Dan, James is sucking on your cock!” Claudia’s whisper exclaimed. He paused, holding Ryan’s cock in his hand, and looked down between his legs. James was sucking his cock in and out, and Dan couldn’t help but like it.

James noticed Dan watching him and paused, his hand replacing his mouth. “I’m not totally bisexual, and I don’t know if you are or not, but your cock is the first one I’ve sucked on besides Ryan’s. I’ll ask you, Dan, do you want me to stop sucking on your cock? Or, do you want me to suck you off and swallow your cum?”

“Yes, keep sucking on my cock.” Claudia let out a squeal of delight at the notion of her Dan having a three-way with two other men.

“I was hoping you’d want me to keep sucking your big, beautiful cock!” He smiled and resumed offering his pleasure.

Claudia cupped Dan’s face in her hands and smothered him with kisses. “I fucking love you!” She panted. As Dan returned to sucking on Ryan’s cock, she put his hand down to her pussy. She urged him to finger her hard and fast.

Karen and Emma stood on either side of Ryan, with mother, son, and sister alternating kisses and tit feel. Claudia watched, with excitement, the incestuous threesome and felt her pussy practically dripping juices. Dan looked up at Ryan, continuing to please his cock. He watched him fondle his mother’s tits and then his sister’s. His hand joined in, feeling their tits also.

“Dan sucks a pretty good cock!” Ryan praised. Karen and Emma smiled at Dan and smoothed his hair in appreciation.

Claudia was reeling with happiness. “I had hoped that some day you’d suck off a cock for me, but I never expected you to be giving and receiving a blow job at the same time! What you do for me!” She smothered him with appreciative kisses.

“The men seem to be enjoying themselves; why don’t we women do the same?” Karen suggested. Emma moved onto her back and slid between Claudia’s legs. She began to eat her pussy as Karen went to her side on the floor to eat Emma’s pussy.

Claudia looked down at a smiling Emma as her tongue explored her. She put her hand behind her, feeling her young tits, and gazed at Karen eating her daughter’s pussy. She leaned closer to Dan’s face, concentrating on watching him give his first blow job.

Claudia’s mouth continued to hang open as if she were giving Ryan the blow job instead of him. He looked at his love and held his mouth open, letting Ryan’s cock slide over his flat tongue. He circled the head with his tongue, and Claudia swallowed, wanting him also. Dan paused to look down at James sucking on his cock.

Claudia’s gaze joined his. “You like James sucking on your cock, don’t you?”

“More than I expected, I guess.”


“Okay, honey, it’s time to finish Ryan off so we can watch James swallow your cum.”

Dan turned to young Ryan’s hard cock. This time he put his hand around his ass cheeks as he continued sucking. “Remember when you cum in my mouth; do the same for Ryan. That’s it, my baby. Suck on it, suck on it good! You want him to cum in your mouth, don’t you?” He nodded his head. “And you’re going to love swallowing his cum, because you love me, aren’t you?” He nodded again.

Dan, aroused by the double sensation of giving a blow job while receiving one, looked to James again and patted his head.

“Let me see his cum shoot onto your tongue and watch you swallow!” Claudia needed. Dan was strangely turned on by Claudia’s erotic, cock sucking demands. He increased his sucking pace, and Ryan placed a hand on his head.

“Suck him, honey, suck him off! Swallow our young stud’s cum!” She encouraged him, rubbing his back and smoothing his ass. “Tell us when you’re close, so Dan can jerk your cock into his mouth. I want to see his cum fill my man’s mouth! That’s it, honey. Keep going, keep going! Suck his cock! Suck his big, fucking cock!”

Dan’s mouth pumped Ryan’s cock like a piston, needing to be lubricated. Claudia’s erotic words of encouragement had him aroused more than he expected.

“I’m close!” Ryan announced it right away. Dan replaced his mouth with his right hand and stroked his cock rapidly. He held his mouth open, as did Claudia, stroking steadily and aiming dead center.

Ryan grunted and doubled over in spasm as his cock erupted. The sudden spurt startled Dan, and the first large, gooey, creamy stream of cum landed on the back of his tongue. Claudia watched closely as a second spurt landed on its target. A third spurt landed on the corner of his lip. Dan swallowed then returned to sucking on Ryan, sucking his cock hard and fast!

Claudia’s eyes fluttered in ecstasy at seeing cum on his tongue. “Oh fuck, do I ever love you!” She kissed his cheek as he continued to milk Ryan’s cock of cum.

Emma was also doing a great job eating Claudia’s pussy, and seeing her Dan swallow cum and sucking cock was far too erotic for her to endure any longer. “Oh my fuck Dan, Emma is going to make me cum!” She had to brace herself against Dan as she released her climax in an awkward position.

“Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, oh fuck! Uhhh, uhhh!” She announced, wriggling her cum dripping pussy over Emma’s face. Dan’s shoulder was her lean-to as she climaxed and watched Dan sucking off a cock for the first time. “Oh, my fuuuck!” She exhaled.

She was beyond control and licked the clump of Ryan’s cum from his upper lip, plus the shaft of his cock. “I need another good fucking!” She declared.

“Breathe on me, Dan; let me smell Ryan’s cum on your breath!” He forcibly exhaled, and she inhaled the pungent odour. “Again!” He filled her nostrils with her desire. “Oh fuck, do I ever love you!” She kissed him hard, pinning his teeth against his lips.


Dan turned his attention to James sucking on his cock. It felt super hard in his mouth, and Claudia was beyond excited to watch Dan receive his first blow job from a man.

“Man, you sure last a long time. I thought you would have cum in my mouth by now since this is your first time being sucked off by a guy,” James said, pausing for a breath.

“Dan was very good to me, Daddy. He made me cum twice. I asked Mommy, and she said, I can keep him as my fucking lover!”

James had Dan change to sitting on the couch. He knelt between his legs and resumed sucking on his cock. Claudia panted as if she were the one giving him pleasure and knelt beside him. Karen and Emma sat on either side of Dan and exchanged kisses with him, urging him to feel their tits.

James paused again, and Claudia attacked his mouth for kisses. When he resumed, Ryan came to Claudia, stroking his still-hard cock. She didn’t waste a second and devoured his cock while watching James on Dan.

“If Emma gets to keep Dan as her lover, then I want Claudia as my fucking lover too,” Ryan said.

“You won’t get any argument from me!” Claudia agreed, sucking hard on her young stud’s cock.

“And Mom and Dad, you both can have Dan and Claudia as your fucking lovers. All six of us can enjoy eating pussies and obviously sucking cock!” Emma added.

As much as Dan loved kissing and feeling the tits of mother and daughter, his gaze returned to James sucking on his cock. He watched his mouth going up and down and could help hump his mouth in encouragement.

“Is James a good cock sucker? Do you want to fill his mouth with your delicious cum, and you want him to suck you off again and again?” Claudia prompted.

“Yes, yes, and yes! Suck my cock, James, suck it good!” He demanded, and she sucked hard and fast on James’ cock.

Dan closed his eyes, hating to admit that he was enjoying a man sucking on his cock. He started moving his ass on the couch, pinned in place by James’s body, and couldn’t escape. “Do you want to know when I’m going to cum?”

“Yes!” Emma exclaimed. “We all want to watch you cum in Daddy’s mouth!” James continued his stroking and sucking rhythm. Dan was humping his mouth and moving his ass any way he could. Claudia replaced her mouth with her right hand, stroking James’s cock.

“I’m close!” He warned. James leaned his cock forward, holding his mouth open. Claudia closed in, almost in place of his mouth. Dan wanted to close his eyes and let his senses take over, but he had to watch!

He inhaled as the pressure built, and he exploded like a volcano. “Ruhhh, uhhhh, ruhhh, umph, uhhh!” He cried loudly. His pelvis bucked like a wild horse trying to toss its rider. He wriggled every way he could, releasing the pleasure of his climax while pinned in place.

“Wow!” Emma exclaimed, wide-eyed at the force of his creamy flow.

James was startled by the sudden eruption of cum that shot like a geyser to the back of his throat. He immediately choked and swallowed. A second and a third followed.

“Oh fuck!” Claudia reacted as Dan’s cum emptied from his cock into James’s mouth. She saw a pool of his cream on his tongue, and then he swallowed. James sucked hard, wanting all of Dan’s cum. He fought to control his breathing, which was made worse by Karen and Emma kissing him.

“What a beautiful blow job, honey,” Karen praised, combing James’s hair with her fingers. Claudia turned James’s face to him and kissed him deeply. She moaned with delight as she tasted Dan’s cum on another man’s breath for the first time, but hopefully not the last.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.