Claudia's Condition
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia and Andrew were taking their turns before the camera while Dan and Rita were enjoying their fucking.

Tessa approached Claudia, her hand asking for the microphone. “It seems we have a winner for the dinner dates with Claudia and Dan. A donation of 5,000 dollars was made by the Winslow family of Tampa. So, it appears that Dan has a date with the wife and Claudia has a date with the husband. I’m sure they’re great fans of them both.” She didn’t want to read any more into the probabilities.

While Tessa was in front of the camera, Andrew moved to the darkened shadows, standing close behind Claudia. She felt him press his crotch against the small of her back. “I can’t believe that you told Dan that we fucked,” he said quietly in her ear.

“Dan and I keep no sex secrets from each other. The only thing he was upset about was that I took too long to tell him that we fucked. I did tell him you and Tina might be interested in swapping partners, but she’d need more convincing. Dan said we looked too awkward standing together. I don’t regret us fucking, and you shouldn’t either.”

“So when are we going to fuck again?” He extended his hand and grasped her thigh.

“All you want is another taste of my cum juice and to climb Mount Claudia,” she smiled, turning her head to him. I know we’ll be fucking again, but only after Dan has fucked Tina first.”

“Getting Tina to let Dan fuck her will be a challenge,” he confessed.

“Then your job is to get Tina so interested in Dan that she seduces him right in front of us and has him fuck her. We can go out on a double date, you know, dinner and dancing. But she has to want Dan to fuck her long before that. I can help you if you like. Introduce us somehow, and soon, maybe over a few drinks, we’ll be talking about women’s two favourite subjects: men and sex.”

“That will be a test, but worth the prize in the end. She does like to play card games. We could have Tina and Dan always being partners,” he whispered to her ear as a hand moved to smooth her ass. She couldn’t resist placing her right hand behind her and rubbing his cock. She teasingly pulled down his zipper, and he didn’t stop her when her hand went inside the opening.

She felt the outline of his cock through his underwear, then slid her hand inside the elastic waistband. She caressed his cock and boldly began stroking it. She looked around to ensure they weren’t being watched and stroked his cock a little faster.

“You’re bad; you’re making me need to have you fuck me again.” She bit her lower lip in sexual frustration as she felt it growing harder in her hand. She rubbed her ass against him and let out a soft moan.

Rita would look longingly at Dan as she waited off-camera for Tessa to finish her segment. Dan noticed Andrew standing very close behind Claudia. Even in the darkened shadows, he could make out her right arm bent behind her and in between them. He chuckled quietly when the pumping action of her arm told him that she was jerking off Andrew’s cock.

“I see the numbers aren’t increasing very fast,” Dan said, as he moved quietly to stand on her right.

“Jesus, Dan, you scared the shit out of me!” She whispered loudly at his sudden appearance. Andrew was also startled and pulled back to release his cock from her hand. She squeezed the shaft to hold him in place. He pulled again, and she squeezed harder, keeping him behind her.

“Hi, Andrew. How is your day going?” Dan asked.

“It’s become a hard day, but it’s going along great now,” he joked, not knowing Dan knew what Claudia’s hand was doing.

He relented, and as Claudia looked at Dan, she boldly continued jerking off Andrew’s cock. “You and Rita were gone for close to an hour. I can imagine what she needed your help with,” she whispered.

“I just enjoyed eating and fucking, then eating again a beautiful sweet, fourteen and a half-year-old pussy!” He spoke softly to her right ear.

“Damn you. I’m so fucking jealous that you got to her pussy before I could. Breathe on me and let me smell your breath.” Several pants were close to her lips, and she detected the odour of his cum on his breath. She leaned over, kissing his lips.

Claudia leaned closer to Dan, her right elbow pressing into his left side with every stroke of Andrew’s cock. “You know what I’m doing? I’m jerking off Andrew’s cock.”

“I know you are. I was standing off to your rear, and I could see your arm busy between you and him. I trust you’re going to make him cum in your hand?”

“I love you! Yes, I am; you know me, oh, so well!” She kissed his cheek. Dan looked at Andrew’s face, seeing him try to hide the pleasure of Claudia’s hand around his cock. She squeezed the shaft of his cock, making a large drop appear. Her thumb smoothed the liquid over the sensitive head, making his body jolt.

“I’d love to meet you, wife,” she said to Andrew.

“Tina should be here any moment now,” he said, looking towards the open doors. Claudia knew their time was shortened and increased the stroking of his cock.

“Isn’t it erotic for us to be standing here amongst all these people, and my girlfriend is giving you a hand job right beside me.”

Andrew didn’t know what to do or say. “Relax, Andrew, and enjoy it. Just don’t make too much noise when Claudia makes you cum.”

“I won’t,” he hesitated. Dan leaned back a little, and she moved to increase the space between her and Andrew. Dan had a good view of her hand stroking his cock, then she stopped to let Dan see his hard cock being caressed by her hand.

“Better make sure he cums in his underwear, otherwise we’ll have to explain his stains on the floor and Claudia’s dress and leg,” he teased.

She intensified her hand rhythm, wanting her reward. “I’m getting close,” he warned, whispering in her ear. She put his cock back in his underwear without missing a beat. Her arm hit Dan’s side quicker and quicker.

She could feel his breath on her neck in short pants, then he covered his mouth. Dan could hear the muffled grunts of his cum as his knees almost buckled from his strong spasms. Her hand was suddenly washed by Andrew’s warm cum. She couldn’t help moaning with delight, continuing to stroke her slick, slippery toy.

Claudia’s hand became gooey and sticky from his large load of cum, reducing her strokes slowly until they finally stopped. Andrew let out a deep sigh of satisfaction. “Wow!” He exclaimed under his breath.

Dan looked at Andrew and smiled. “Just so you know, I don’t mind hearing Claudia make another guy or woman cum!”

“I’ll have to make sure Tina wants Dan to fuck her real soon!” Andrew anticipated.

“Really soon, but we will have to wait until the New Year. Dan is committed to many book signings in several cities until Christmas. You’ll just have to wait a little longer before you can fuck me again. In the meantime, we can work on Tina. I’m sure Dan would love to fuck her, as much as I want to eat her pussy.”

“Oh fuck!” Andrew replied.

Claudia finally released his cock, taking her hand out of his pants. Threads of cum hung from one finger to another. She looked at them both, then sensually licked off the excess. Andrew did up his fly and went to the washroom to clean up.


Dan took his love in his arms and said, “You are something else!”

“I know I am; I’m in love with you.” She raised her right hand, and they both smelled the odour of Andrew’s cum. She gave him a quick kiss, then went to the women’s washroom to clean her hands.

While he was waiting, a tall, slender woman with long black hair wandered around as if lost, then walked towards him. “May I help you?” He gazed at her nice-looking body. A medium blue summer dress was decorated with numerous suns, palm trees, and beach scenes. Her deep cleavage revealed medium-sized breasts. Her slender legs started at the hem of her short dress and went down to her ankles.

“Yes, I’m Tina Warner, Andrew Warner’s wife.”

“Hi Tina, I’m Dan. Andrew is in the washroom; he should be here in a moment.” They smiled politely at each other, waiting for his return. Fleeting glances quickly indicate one is interested in the other. They freely exchanged conversation as they waited for Andrew’s return. Both restrooms shared the same hallway, and Claudia and Andrew reappeared, holding hands in more than a friendly way.

“Shit Tina is already talking to Dan! What if she already knows you and I have been fucking?” His worried whisper revealed.

“Will you relax? They’re just talking,” she tried to reassure him. “That’s Tina? Wow, she’s a beauty, and that’s a sexy-looking dress! I know Dan will love fucking her!”

Andrew cautiously approached his lovely wife. Tina recognized him as they came closer. He kissed her, then nervously introduced Claudia. “I love your dress; it’s very sexy,” she complimented. Andrew made sure Tina was standing close beside Dan.

“This is my boyfriend, Dan Davenport,” she offered.

“You’re Dan Davenport, the murder mystery writer?” Dan hadn’t said his last name, and she now made the connection.

“Yes, I am.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ve read several of your books. Several chapters are rather erotic,” she said shyly.

“The pleasure is mine also.” He tried not to be too obvious when eyeing her luscious body. He couldn’t deny glancing at the deep cleavage of her full breasts.

“We were talking, waiting for you both, and we discovered our common love for playing Canasta,” Tina smiled.

“Maybe you and I could be partners and beat the skirt and pants off Claudia and Andrew,” Dan offered Tina in a joking manner.

“I’d like that! Did you know that there’s a Canasta tournament here in Tampa the third weekend of February?” She mentioned looking for Dan.

“No, I didn’t know.”

“Maybe you and Dan should enter the tournament as partners,” Andrew quickly suggested.

“I’d like that very much!” Her eyes sparkled at Dan.

“Yes, I think we’d make excellent partners ... for cards, that is,” he blushed slightly.

“And I would love it if the four of us went out to dinner and then some sexy dancing at a night club,” Claudia suggested.

“I love dancing too,” Tina offered, and the others smiled at the thought of what might happen.

“I’m about to take a turn on the phone for pledges. Would you care to join me?” Dan smiled at Tina. She hesitated a moment, looking at Andrew.

“Go ahead and enjoy yourself, honey. You and Dan can start planning your strategy for being partners.” Partners for fucking, he meant.

“I’d love to join you, but I’m not a celebrity.”

“You are one to me!” He smiled, offering her his hand.

She smiled shyly as his hand enveloped hers. He led her to the top row, where they could sit side by side. Dan introduced Kyle and Brooke, who were seated in the row below them, and he had an excellent view down the deep V of her dress. Tina was excited to meet the well-known movie star. Dan put his hand on the small of her back and rubbed it as he pulled out her chair for her.

“This might be easier than I thought,” Andrew said to Claudia, seeing them begin to chat and laugh.

“Good suggestion about them being partners for the card tournament. As much as I’ll love you for fucking me, we must be careful and act normally when working together. But remember, we have to wait until at least January for our plan to start.”

“I hope you realize that by forcing them to be closer together and practicing their card games so much, you might be causing a romantic relationship to form. I know Dan and I are okay because we’ve swapped partners with other couples for fucking, but what if Tina gets too close to Dan and falls in love with him? Can you handle that?”

“That’s a chance I’m willing to take to be with you.”

“I’ll make it clear right now to you, Andrew. I’ll be with you only for the sex, which is very good. I love my Dan, and no man, or relationship, is worth it to lose him,” she said, looking at him.

“I understand, and maybe Tina would be willing to keep Dan on the side as her lover.”

As they took pledges, Dan and Tina chatted, and she felt more at ease talking to this well-known author. Her smiles and eye contact came more often, and she found herself turning more towards him to give Dan a better view of her cleavage.

“Andrew said he wanted us to try swapping partners with another couple, and I am hesitant because of what it might do to our marriage. However, I think Dan will be a perfect fuck for me. But how do I show him I’m very interested in him without being too obvious?” She thought, smiling at him.

A few minutes had passed, and she casually relaxed her right leg, touching his knee. A well-timed joke, and she laughed, placing an affectionate hand on his knee. Already, her heart skipped a beat, and she forced her hand from his knee.

Tessa appeared and chatted with Claudia and Andrew. “I asked the Winslows to come by the station, so you and Dan can meet them and set up your dinner dates. They should be here any minute.”


The telethon was in its final hour, and it was clear in the last ten minutes that the planned target of five million dollars wouldn’t be reached. The total showed 4,842,102. Claudia and Andrew held hands as they thanked the countless people who sponsored the telethon. Their interaction seemed more comfortable, and he was actually relieved that Dan knew he and Claudia were fucking.

As Andrew spoke, Kyle motioned Claudia to his side. Dan saw him chat with her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She hurried to be with Andrew.

“Andrew, if I may interrupt for a moment. We have just reached our target of five million dollars! Through the generosity of Kyle Jameson, he has just pledged the 157,898 dollars needed to equal the five million!” She shrieked.

As the tote board flashed five million, coloured balloons fell from the ceiling. Everyone began clapping and cheering. Dan and Tina also stood and applauded. Although they were newly acquainted, they shared a congratulatory hug. Her full tits pressed against him, and his hands felt her back. She then gave him a nice kiss on the lips and hugged him again.

“Sorry, I guess I got a little carried away with celebrating and kissing you,” she blushed slightly.

“Believe me, you can get carried away, kissing me as often as you want!” He smiled, smoothing his hands over the small of her back, and returned her warm kiss.

Kyle could feel Brooke’s sexy body forming against his as she hugged him tight in celebration of his donation and the end of the telethon. His arms enveloped her at the small of her back as she cupped his face in her hands and gave him a long, thank-you kiss. Dan and Tina hugged their arms around each other’s waist, watching the interaction of the couple below them. She purposely pressed a tit against him.

Tina looked at Dan, catching him gazing at her ample cleavage. She blushed, but enjoyed the attention from him. “Like what you see?” She teased.

Yes, a very nice view of the beautiful mountains and valley.” He said it felt suddenly warmer inside the studio.

The fluorescent lights above sparkled in her eyes. “I’ve got the feeling that you and I will make excellent partners ... in playing Canasta, that is. I hope Andrew and Claudia will realize that we may have to spend many hours practising being good to each other with our hands ... our card hands,” her sly smile revealed. Their hearts quickened, feeling the sexual tension building between them.

“I agree; I know we’ll work very well together; it’s written in the cards,” he punned. She laughed at his play on words.

“Yes, so much fun together!” She couldn’t help pressing her breast more against him.


Kyle’s right hand was ready to fall off as he was thanked for his generous offer. The lights in the studio soon went dim, and Tessa let out a long, deep sigh, knowing that the day was finally over. “I’ll be over around ten,” she said to Claudia, needing to tend to vital paperwork for the telethon.

“Excuse me, we’re looking for Tessa Mendez. We’re the Winslows; who donated the money for the dinner dates?” He said. They met Tessa, who escorted them to Dan and Claudia. Dan noticed Tessa and the woman chatting quietly as they approached, like they already knew each other.

“Hello, Claudia? I’m James Winslow.”

“And I’m Karen Winslow.” Claudia introduced her and Dan. Both James and Karen were tall blondes, well-tanned, and appeared to be in their mid-thirties and athletic condition. As the foursome smiled courtesy, they were already examining the other’s partner, who after all would be their dinner date.

“I’ll leave you four to iron out the details of your dinner date.” Tessa offered. She didn’t want to reveal that she and Karen knew each other intimately.

Claudia explained that the dinner date would have to be Monday evening due to Dan’s work schedule. The time and place were agreed upon, and Karen gave her cell number to Claudia. Smiles and handshakes were exchanged again, and a telltale glance indicated what might be in store for the night.

“You were already fucking James and giving him a blow job. I could see you spreading your legs for him already,” Dan kidded.

“It’s just a dinner date. I plan on actually trying to be a good girl, for once,” she tried to smile normally. “And you were fucking Karen, then eating her pussy?” She joked in return.

Claudia invited Andrew and Tina to join them at her apartment for drinks with Kyle and Brooke. They, unfortunately, had to decline due to a previous engagement. Handshakes and hugs were shared, and they said good night.


Claudia and Dan drove, while Brooke and Kyle followed in his rental car to their apartment.

Kyle finally relaxed in Claudia’s living room, loosening his tie and top shirt button. Brooke sat close beside him, gazing at this handsome man she had all to herself. She knew she wouldn’t refuse his advances and already envisioned them fucking.

Dan and Claudia prepared the drink order, and Dan had a thirst for one of his favourites, vodka and lemonade. She wanted to change her clothes and soon returned wearing her usual low-cut button-up blouse and short mini skirt, minus, as usual, her bra and panties. Kyle looked at them sitting across, seeing Dan’s hands being held high on her sexy-looking legs. They toasted to a successful telethon, and Claudia relaxes her legs, giving Kyle just a hint of bare pussy.

“It sure was nice to be somewhere for ten hours and not be hounded for pictures or autographs. You don’t know what it’s like to be a celebrity and followed everywhere by the media,” Kyle said.

“I think I have some idea what it’s like in Hollywood. I was married to actress Connie Sheppard for seven years. So I saw all the supposed friends sucking up to her.”

“Please Kyle, I don’t mean any disrespect, and this is just my opinion. You want the fame and recognition that go along with being a well-known actor. Yet, when you finally have it, you complain that you have no privacy. It’s all part of being famous. They’ll buy a huge multi-million dollar mansion with high walls and fencing to have their privacy, but at least to me, their castle ends up being their prison.”

“I’m sure you’ve been seen and followed by the paparazzi, and they love it when you run to get away. They keep trying to get that picture and that quote. I say, turn it in your favour. If you are so accessible to them, soon they’ll have nothing new to report and move on to the next celeb for their five minutes of fame.”

“So you’re saying I should just go shopping and live my life as normally as possible?”

“Why not? They can only take so many pictures of you deciding which brand of cereal to buy. You’ll always be in the spotlight, and so will any woman that you date. She has to expect that her private life with you will be very public, especially if you both are popular. But there is a way to blend your fame, career, and privacy.”

“I’d love to hear your remedy.”

“I’m sure you’ve heard of the rock singer, Bruce Springsteen? He is so down to earth and approachable that he can still go into his hometown bar and have a beer without being hounded for photos and autographs, because he acts just like a normal guy and all the photos and autographs have been done before.”

“Some actors wives are hardly ever recognized by themselves. I was rarely ever noticed, being an author, compared to a well-known actor, such as you. Even when we’d be out at a function, I was known as Mr. Connie Sheppard. Never once did she call herself Connie Davenport.”

“How did you balance your not-so-well-known fame, career, and privacy?”

“I got out of Hollywood and stayed away from New York City. In my line of work, I can work right out of my home. I lived in a condo in Miami amongst other professional artists, including Brooke. I didn’t have to put on any pretence or patronize them with my ego, because there was no need to. We’re just normal people who have abnormal occupations. But the biggest enjoyment, above all my success, is having the love of my beautiful Claudia.” Dan kissed her lightly on the lips, and she blushed. She and Kyle smiled at each other, and her legs spread a little wider.

“My parents, especially my mom, say when are you going to meet a nice girl, settle down, and start a family? But it’s not as easy as that, being always in the public eye. Every time I date someone, the next day the tabloids are full of all kinds of stories and speculation about a romance. You wouldn’t believe the countless offers I get to ... ahh, you know, from women. And my lawyers say, make sure you have a prenup to ward off the gold diggers.”

“Yes, I know what it must be like, and your lawyers are right; you should have a prenup.”

“I should?”

“There’s a difference between meeting and marrying someone who is not in the business compared to a woman who has her own money. Let’s take you and Brooke as an example.” The two sitting side by side smiled at each other.

“If I may ask, what is your net worth?” He asked Brooke.

“Approximately fifty-two million,” she admitted. Dan did a double-take at her and her staggering amount.

“I had no idea you have that much because you act so normal,” he complimented.

“Mine is around eighty-seven million,” Kyle confessed.

“My own personal opinion would be that right now, with that kind of money, what is yours stays with you regardless. You both earned what you have, and the other can never touch it. You both have so much money, you’ll likely never be able to spend it all, big deal. That money is never touched unless you donate it all to charity.”

“Say that you both fall in love and want to get married. You each toss in five million each to start off. Everything from that point on is fifty, fifty no matter what the other earns. Should you divorce, everything is split down the middle and donated to charity. Should you have kids, they get the original ten million.”

“Hey, that’s not a bad idea; do you mind if I keep it for future use?” Kyle asked.

“Sure, be my guest.”

“Hey, who says I would want a divorce?” Brooke joked, and they all laughed.


“Would everyone like another round of drinks?” Claudia asked. She prompted Dan to help her, leaving Kyle and Brooke alone. She’d glance over at them as they talked, and Kyle was still holding her hand. She adjusted her position, snuggling closer to him.

“Again, I say, shades of Aunt Katherine, you’re playing matchmaker!” He kidded.

“I am not!” She protested with a false smile.

“Oh, yes, you are, and I approve!” He hugged her from behind, kissing the nape of her neck.

“Stop it, Dan, you know what that does to me,” she cooed, turning, and their embrace held her breasts close to him. There was no protesting as his tongue searched her mouth, and she didn’t stop him from undoing several buttons on her blouse. He slipped his hand inside the opening to fondle her bare tit.

“Join me on the balcony?” Brooke asked, standing and offering Kyle her hand. They stood at the railing, gazing over the scene below them. His eyes scanned her side profile and decent cleavage.

“I noticed earlier the ankle bracelet you’re wearing; it matches the colour of your shoes.”

“I didn’t think you looked down my body that far to notice my ankles,” she joked.

“Believe me, I’ve noticed!” He smiled, moving closer.

“I know you’re Kyle Jameson, the famous actor. I’d like to get to know Kyle Jameson, the person, the man. We both are rich beyond our wildest dreams, but that money means nothing if you aren’t happy in life,” she said, gazing into his eyes.

“Wow, I’ve never had anyone say that about me like that before. And I want to get to know you, Brooke Jennings, the woman, not just the beautiful, high-fashion model,” he smiled.

Kyle cupped her soft face in his hands and leaned closer. Their eyes closed as they experienced their first romantic kiss. Lips met lightly, then pressed harder. Her lips parted as his tongue explored her mouth.

“Look, look, they’re kissing!” Claudia’s hoarse whisper declared. As they spied, Dan’s hands caressed her tits. She rubbed her ass against his crotch, needing to be fucked by him.

“Would you mind going for a walk with me? I’ve got a sweet tooth craving that needs to be satisfied. There’s an ice cream store at the corner that sells my favourite, sugar-free pineapple.”

“Pineapple ice cream. I’ve never tasted that before.”

Brooke placed her right hand behind his neck. “Maybe, before the night is over, pineapple ice cream won’t be the only flavour you taste,” she sensually offered. Their lips met again, but this time she placed his hand on her breast. A soft moan escaped her lips as his hand slid inside to caress a bare tit. She held his hand in place and kissed him longer.

A moment later, they walked into the kitchen. Kyle looked on wide-eyed, seeing Dan feel Claudia’s tits. Alright, you two, why don’t you just go to bed and fuck?” Brooke interrupted.

“That’s a good idea.” Claudia smiled.

“We’re going out for pineapple ice cream; be back soon,” Brooke said, taking Kyle by the hand.


As they strolled the sidewalk hand in hand, Kyle continually looked around. “What’s wrong? You seem jumpy.” She asked.

“I’m expecting the paparazzi to pop out of the bushes any second and take countless pictures of us.”

“Try to relax, will you? Normal couples aren’t hunted for pictures. You’re an actor, so just act normal.”

“That’s a good pun!” He laughed, and she joined him. Their handholding turned to embracement as they strolled.


“Hi, Brooke. Sugar-free pineapple, as usual, I presume?” Adam asked before she could order.

“You know me so well. Yes, thank you, Adam. Pineapple, please. It is so hard to find pineapple ice cream.”

“Adam, this is my friend, Kyle,” she introduced. They said hi and shook hands.

“I’ll try the pineapple also,” he smiled.

“Aren’t you the actor, Kyle Jamison?” Adam wondered.

Kyle feared another encounter with a fan, and his location leaked out. “Yes, I am. I’m visiting several close friends of mine, Dan and Claudia.”

“I like your movies, especially you being a bad guy for a change in ‘Desert Secrets.’ Did you know Dan Davenport lives just down the street? He wrote Desert Secrets.”

“Yes, I know. Do you want my picture or autograph?” He wanted the encounter over with as soon as possible, so he could be with Brooke.

“I imagine privacy is hard to come by, so I’ll pass on the picture and autograph if you promise to stop by the next time you visit.”

“Thank you, Adam. I really appreciate your keeping my presence to yourself.”

Kyle offered to pay, and they sat side by side on a bench. “See, so he knows you’re a famous movie star. Big deal. He didn’t go all crazy about you, but I just might,” she smiled.

“Mmm, this is good!” He declared, after his second spoonful of ice cream.

“I’ve been coming with Dan on weekends when he visits Claudia. It’s hard to squeeze a relationship into the weekends, but they make it work. You should ask them how they met; it’s an amazing story. Dan says he’s going to write a book about it. I expect him to ask her to marry him soon.”

“You and Dan seem to have a history together.”

“We did have and still do. I love him very much. Two years ago, we started dating and became very serious. I mean, we likely would have married, but his schedule and mine, which took me to so many different places in the world for weeks at a time, killed our relationship. Thank God we had the sense to realize it before making a mistake. Any man who wants to be with me will have to understand that Dan is very important to my life.”


Their ice cream finished, and they returned to the apartment. On the living room couch, Claudia was straddling Dan’s lap, minus her blouse, and her skirt was pulled up above her waist.

“I didn’t think you’d be back so soon from your ice cream,” Claudia said, turning to sit beside Dan. She smiled at Kyle, not bothering to cover her tits or her bare pussy.

Brooke looked at Kyle, who was gazing at Claudia’s tits. “Couldn’t you at least have used the bedroom?” She joked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.