Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan called the local taxi company, saying they needed a vehicle that could hold six adults, and a short while later, a large Suburban arrived at Aunt Katherine’s door. He and Claudia rode, and he watched, a little nervous, as John and Tracy came out their front door.

The cab continued with Doug, and Kim joined them. All three women wore identical low-cut, short-hemmed dresses in different colours and patterns. The sexy trio held hands as they entered the Falls Country Club.

Dan knew he had to say something to John to clear the air, or, from his standpoint, the whole night would be full of tension. “After what you saw Tracy and I doing last night, should I frisk you for any weapons?” He tried to joke.

“Doug and I know about the reputations our wives have in town, and we prefer not to think about it. Last night was the first time Tracy had the nerve to fuck the guy right in bed with me. Like she said, we have our hunting and fishing, and they have their men fun. To us, having a slutty wife is better than having no wife at all.”

Dan breathed a sigh of relief but still thought that he’d have to watch his back.

“Please don’t hate Tracy for having me jerk you off. It was different to make you cum instead of a woman,” he joked.

“I first thought it was Tracy stroking my cock until I saw your arm tattoo in the mirror. I was going to stop you, but I couldn’t. I had to watch you make me cum.”

Again, they were greeted by Eric, who thanked Dan for asking for him as their waiter. His grin and wink assured his discretion for another enjoyable meal. Doug and John had spoken, so they both knew that Dan had fucked their wives. The only saving grace was that he was Claudia’s boyfriend and was moving her away. They decided to make him pay with his wallet, buying the most expensive meal and drinks they could.

Claudia sat between Kim and Tracy, and they immediately lifted a leg over theirs, exposing her bare pussy, which was now open for business. If Doug and John didn’t know that the girls were bisexual, they were going to find out real fast! Before the guys sat down, Kim was kissing her, and they both were fingering her pussy. Tracy then turned her head toward Claudia and kissed her. Dan sat beside Kim, enjoying the wonderful view of her deep cleavage. John and Doug couldn’t take their eyes off Tracy and Kim fingering Claudia’s pussy.

Tracy looked at her husband and Doug. “I guess the truth is out now, so to speak. I’m bisexual and have been for many years, as are Kim and Claudia. While you and Doug are happily watching your year-round Sunday sports, we are happily engaging in wonderful lesbian sex. If you don’t like it, then too bad. I’m not going to stop loving my girls, understood? Plus, Kim and I love Dan fucking us, and we’re not going to stop that either, understood?”

“Understood,” the men agreed.


“May I take a drink order from you?” Eric asked, eying the twin pussy fingering.

“A magnum of good champagne,” Dan smiled.

“Make that two!” John added.

“I’m going to miss you both so much!” Claudia kissed her girls, and her fingers began exploring their pussies.

“Claudia, don’t you start crying already!” Kim warned them, and they hugged her again.

“Dan, you promise us that you’ll take good care of our Claudia,” Kim began to tear up.

“Don’t you worry, I’ll take good care of her. I love Claudia, and I’d protect her with my life.”

Eric returned with two big bottles of champagne. Toasts were made to Claudia’s move and her new career. Dan mentioned to Doug and John that they should seriously consider taking a fishing trip to Tampa. At least they’d have a free place to stay to cut down on the costs, and Claudia would enjoy having the girls with her again.

“I’d bet you’d enjoy being between our wives legs again!” John’s fake smile revealed.

Dan enticed them again with the variety of sports fishing he has done, suggesting going before or after March break so it wouldn’t be so crowded.

Eric appeared, offering them menus. Doug and John looked for the most expensive meal they could order, even if they didn’t like it to eat. John poured more champagne, and Dan ordered two more bottles.

More toasts were said, and then Eric took their meal orders. Dan lifted his glass and toasted Doug and John on their next fishing trip. “I know exactly what you two assholes are doing! Fine, while I spend a little extra money on your booze and food, I’ll enjoy fucking your wives again before the night is over,” he grinned.

Dan didn’t know if Doug could see him fingering Kim’s pussy or not, but he found it amusing that he was doing so while smiling at him. She gave him a wide-eyed stare as he massaged her clit, making her body jolt. She replied by rubbing his cock through his pants.

“I need you to fuck me, Dan,” she whispered. “And another thing I’ll say about you and Claudia. If you plan on marrying her, don’t dump her days before the wedding like happened to her the last time.”

“Funny you should say that, because Tracy said the same thing. I’m hoping she doesn’t walk out on me.”

“She won’t; you’re the best thing that’s happened to her.”

“And Claudia’s the best for me.”

Dan looked at Doug and John, chuckling at his earlier comment about them. He wondered if they were secretly holding hands under the table. John didn’t protest when Dan gave him a hand job, and he wondered if they had given the other one a blow job.

Eric arrived, pushing a wheeled table that held their food orders. Much to his enjoyment, the girls didn’t bother hiding their hands while they were busy pleasing a pussy.

Their hand action paused as the six enjoyed an excellent meal. Eric read Dan’s mind and returned with two more bottles of champagne. Wanting to make Dan spend more than needed, Doug and John were already becoming quite drunk.

There was no room for dessert in the group. The girls chatted quietly and could hardly wait to get dancing at Angels. Dan smiled graciously, not batting an eye, and Doug and John looked on as he paid the 477-dollar dinner bill. He still had the 100-dollar bill he was going to hand to Tom when Claudia was apartment hunting, and it made the perfect tip for Eric.


The group poured into the same taxi cab and headed for their next destination. Dan found the same table at Angels was available, making for a cozy gathering. The club was already rocking for a Friday night, and the girls were soon swaying their sexy bodies to the hard beat. Claudia hugged Dan and then kissed him.

“Not again?” He asked, spitting a blue pill into his hand.

“Please, do it for me. Tonight is the last night that you can fuck Kim and Tracy. I, on the other hand, will have you for the rest of my life, I hope,” she hinted.

“You hope correct,” he smiled and popped the pill into his mouth.

At Claudia’s urging, Kim and Tracy sat on either side of Dan, and she sat between Doug and John. More drinks were ordered, with the guys wanting doubles at Dan’s expense.

The group sat, taking in the atmosphere. Doug and John ogled the hot-looking women, dancing their sexy bodies to the rock music. Dan looked at them and hugged their wives closer to his side. “You guys just don’t get it, do you?” He thought.

“Come on, you party poopers, this is a celebration, not a funeral; let’s get dancing!” Claudia stated. She forced the others onto the dance floor, and they paired off with their spouses. Dan always loved the sultry moves of Claudia’s body to the music.

“Make sure you dance to slow songs with my girls; they need your loving,” she whispered in his ear.

As if on cue, a slow song started. Doug and John surprisingly returned to their seats, leaving Kim and Tracy to fend for themselves. “I guess it’s just us two again,” Kim sighed.

“You know what? Fuck them; we can dance together. I don’t care who watches us!” Tracy replied defiantly.

As Dan and Claudia cuddled to the song, they saw Kim and Tracy embrace. “Do those two asses know what they’re missing out on?” Claudia looked at the guys scanning other women.

“Apparently not,” he hugged her closer.

“Dan, go and be with my girls,” she motioned to him. Dan kissed her and turned to the duo.

“There is something so erotic and naughty about two beautiful, sexy women dancing together. May I cut in?”

They stood apart, waiting for Dan to take either one in his arms. His left arm went around Kim, and his right arm went to Tracy. He hugged them to his body. “I care about you both and couldn’t choose one over the other.”

Kim and Tracy embraced him, a tit pressing to his side. They laughed at their attempt to slow dance as a threesome.

“At least one man appreciates us,” Tracy smiled, kissing him. Kim turned his head and kissed him too. Dan could feel his cock coming to life as the girls alternately accepted his tongue into their mouths.

“Dan sure is enjoying himself, and so are the girls,” Claudia said, rejoining the men. They looked noncommittal at the trio and downed their drinks, waiting for another round.


Thirty minutes later. “At least Doug and John are happy drunks, barely able to stay awake,” Claudia said in Tracy’s ear. Kim could see she wasn’t going to get any attention from Doug, so she turned to Dan. She turned his head toward her and began kissing him.

Doug drank more as he saw his wife guide Dan’s hand inside her dress. He gave her tit a good feel and shared more kisses.

“Hey, don’t forget about me too!” Tracy mentioned. She moved Dan to face her and took her turn kissing him and having him feel her tit.

“Don’t you worry about those two,” she reassured him, eyeing their husbands.

The DJ played a good selection of songs, and Dan took his turn dancing with Kim and Tracy, then all three. Many in the crowd were becoming very frisky, and several couples were getting busy on the dance floor and at their tables.

“If I’d known you could get away with having sex in here, I’d have been coming here a long time ago,” Kim smiled, gazing at the different couples now fucking.

They returned to their table, and Kim was growing super horny. She stood Dan next to a seated Doug and started kissing him. She looked at Doug, slid Dan’s hand inside her dress onto her tit, then under her dress. His hand motions proved he was gently fingering her pussy.

“Dan and I are going to fuck,” she stated, looking directly at Doug.

“Go ahead and enjoy,” he mumbled, raising his glass in a drunken toast. Kim knelt, unzipping his fly. She smiled at Doug as she released Dan’s hard cock. She stroked it, and still looking at her husband, she began sucking on it.

John squinted, focusing his eyes on watching Kim sucking on Dan’s cock. He turned his head to see Tracy and Claudia sharing kisses, and tit feels.

Kim had Dan nice and hard. “Fuck me, my lover,” she said, loud enough for Doug to hear. She slipped her dress off her shoulders, and he lowered it, making her naked. He helped him out of his pants and underwear, then had him sit. She straddled his thighs and rubbed his cock against her pussy lips. She lowered her head, devouring his cock, then smiled at Doug as she began fucking her lover.

Doug and John turned their attention to Claudia and Tracy, who were busy making each other naked. They watched wide-eyed as kisses and tit feelings turned into pussy fingering and licking.

“Claudia is getting my pussy nice and wet before Dan fucks me,” Tracy told John. Dan held Kim close to him, sucking on each nipple, and his hands smoothed down her back to her ass cheeks. He cupped them, helping her to fuck his cock.

“Come on, Dan, put me on my back and fuck me good!” She wanted.

Dan held her tight, lifted her, placed her flat on the seat, and resumed fucking Kim. Her head was pressing against Doug’s thigh, and he could feel it push with each fucking thrust from Dan. She reached her right hand behind her head and rubbed Doug’s cock through his pants.

Kim’s knees were now bent, allowing Dan’s cock to fuck her as deep as possible. She then pulled the skin protecting her clit up, allowing it to rub against him. Her breathing was hot and heavy as they kissed. Doug didn’t know who to watch, his wife being fucked by Dan or Tracy and Claudia in a full-fledged sixty-nine. Tracy and Claudia drew his attention, seeing Claudia naked for the first time.

Kim smiled and hugged Dan, enjoying another fucking of her life from him. An enjoyable ten minutes later, “Dan, Dan ... uhhh, uhhh, oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh!” Kim cried out, announcing her cum. Her back arched, and she wriggled her ass as if it would help her release her climax. She hugged him tightly, taking his tongue into her hungry mouth.

“Mmmm, you sure know what I want now!” She cooed. “Fuck me, Dan, fuck my horny cunt! Fill me with that delicious cum of yours!” She beckoned. She no longer cared if Doug heard her or not; she wanted Dan so much!

One hand went to his ass and a heel to the other cheek. “Fuck me, my lover!” Dan increased his pace. Claudia placed a hand on his ass, also encouraging him. He put his hands on her ass cheeks, feeling his cock fucking her.

“Fuck my girl, Dan, fuck her good! Make her yours again!” Claudia coached.

Dan lowered his head, kept his eyes half-closed, and held his breath. “Uhhh, umph, uhhh, umph, uhhh!” He announced, pumping his cum into her.

Doug didn’t seem phased, hearing his wife had just been fucked by another man. Dan exhaled a deep, satisfying sigh and kissed Kim. Her eyes sparkled in the dim light as she combed her right fingers through his hair.

“Claudia is one very lucky woman,” she whispered.

Dan let his cock slip out of her, and with that evil-looking grin, he kissed his way down her body. Doug wrinkled his face, and John’s joined him as they witnessed Dan begin to lick his cum from Kim’s pussy.

“Mmm, that’s my man; lick up your milk like a good little kitty,” she cooed, smoothing his hair. Dan washed her tits with his cum and teased her clit with his tongue, making her body jolt. Doug and John watched, disgusted at his unusual fetish.

Kim urged Dan up her body, his face shiny and wet from his meal. She cupped his face in her hands, smothering him with appreciative kisses. As he panted, she breathed in the aroma of his cum on his breath.

Dan sat up and took a well-deserved drink, downing the remainder. “Mmm, I’m so proud of you, honey!” Claudia hugged and kissed him. Tracy smiled, knowing she’d be next to be fucked by him.

Kim noticed that Doug and John were barely able to stay awake. “You know, Claudia, you and Dan will be leaving tomorrow morning, and in all these years, you still haven’t done anything sexual with Doug and John. So it’s now or never.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.