Claudia's Condition
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

At two in the morning, Dan woke up to a warm sensation around his cock. In the filtered night light, he could see Cheryl sucking on him.

“That feels wonderful,” he whispered.

“I was wanting to wake you up this way,” her quiet voice replied. She kissed the head and moved up to lie partially across his chest. Her full tits gave him a warm and cool sensation.

She looked over at Ian and Claudia asleep, cuddling with each other, his left hand holding her tit.

“Shhh, I don’t want to wake them. I need you in two ways. I want you to fuck me again, plus I want to give you a blow job and swallow your cum. I just don’t know which to do first. What do you want me to do? I’ll take it either way from you.”

Dan caressed her soft face and kissed her lightly. “You are a very beautiful woman. Ian is a very lucky man.”

“Claudia is quite an amazing woman. A writer and a journalist together as a couple, I imagine you’ll both have some interesting discussions over the dinner table. When do you plan on asking her to marry you?”

“Did I give something away?”

“No, but I can see the love you have for her in your eyes.”

“I’ll let her get settled in Tampa and her new job, then ask her. We’ve only known each other a few months, but it already feels like forever.”

Dan stood, taking her by the hand and leading her onto the balcony. She locked her eyes on his as he laid her on the lounge cushions. His body lightly covered hers, and her legs willingly spread for him.

Her hands folded around his biceps as her lips rose to meet his. Cheryl was breathing very rapidly as Dan urged his hard cock into her. His hand became her pillow as he gently began to fuck her. She smoothed her hands up and down his back and kissed him.

“I couldn’t imagine fucking outside like this in the winters of North Dakota.”

“Then you and Ian will have to do your best to move to Tampa.”

“Would you be here for me, to fuck me when I needed you or Ian wanted Clauda?” She asked, feeling little spasms in her pussy.

“Of course we would. Claudia and I will be here for you both. Me personally, I prefer to have you both as friends, and I have no intentions of breaking you up.”

Cheryl combed his hair with her fingers and then offered him each nipple to harden with his tongue. “Fuck me, Dan; don’t hold back and cum in me,” she needed. He slid his hands under her ass cheeks and began a quickened, steady rhythm. She cupped the back of his neck, holding him close to her breasts.

The night lights sparkled in her eyes as Dan continued to love Cheryl. For the next several minutes, her luscious body gave way to his every thrust. Her eyes widened and then partially closed. “Oh fuck, you’re good! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh,” she announced her cum.

Cheryl put both her hands on his ass cheeks. “Now give me your fucking cum!” She demanded.

She bent her knees for deeper penetration, encouraging him to fuck her faster. “That’s it, my love, fuck me, fuck me good, and give me your cum!” She continued to smooth his back, kissing his ear and neck.

Finally, Cheryl’s erotic desires were too much for him. “Uhhh, umph, umph, uhhh!” He grunted, filling her pussy.

“Mmmm, that’s it, my love, fuck me, fuck your cum into my horny fucking cunt!” She cooed. She held his head against her shoulder, feeling his panting breath turn from hot to cool. Finally, Dan gave out a deep sigh of satisfaction.

“I should have brought a towel with me,” she regretted.

“Remember, you won’t need a towel when I fuck you,” he said, gently nibbling on her nipples. He let his cock slip out of her, and he kissed his way down her flat stomach. He went lower, kissing her inner thighs, then his face feeling and smelling the raw heat from her pussy.

“This is our little secret. I started doing this with Claudia,” he said, looking up from her pussy.

Cheryl felt Dan begin to lick her pussy. “Oh fuck, you’re licking your own cum from my pussy?” She quietly exclaimed, as if it were their first time. She had to look at him, watching his mouth move over her.

He scooped some cum on his fingers and bathed her nipples. “Wet your fingers again,” she asked, then held his hand and licked them clean.

“Mmm, you are full of surprises!” She smiled, tussling his hair. She bent her knees, wanting his tongue to become his cock. His fingers gently rubbed her clit as his mouth cleaned her pussy.

“I should have sucked you off first so that we could have a nice, long fuck.”

“Remember that thought for the next time we meet,” he mentioned.

She let out a deep sigh of satisfaction and brought him up to her chest. She kissed him over and over again, smelling the cum on his breath.

“I have got to teach Ian to eat my pussy after he’s fucked me!”

“Try kissing him right after you suck him off and swallow. If he resists, tell him how much of a turn-on it would be to you for him to kiss you like that. Then you can use the same approach to him eating your pussy.”

“Thank you, Dan, I’ll definitely try that after you and Claudia leave.”

“Ian will likely ask you if I ate your pussy after fucking you, and you can tell him how much of a turn on it was to you for me to eat you like that and that you would love for him to try it too.”

Cheryl had Dan stand and thought for a moment then hurried into the room and returned with Claudia. “Dan really kisses you after you’ve given him a blow job, and he eats your pussy after he’s fucked you?”

“Yes he does and I love it!” She confirmed.

“Will you love me and help me give Dan a blow job?”

“Of course I will, honey. I can hardly wait for you and Ian to move to Tampa. I just know we’re going to be great friends,” she said, taking Cheryl in her arms.

Cheryl accepted her exploring tongue and exchanged breast feels. Lips alternated, hardening a nipple, then she lowered Cheryl to the mattress. They turned to their sixty-nine position like before, and Dan stroked his cock as they licked each other.

“Hey, don’t forget about me. Cheryl was going to give me a blow job.”

“As you can see, our mouths will be busy for a while, so you’ll have to use another hole to fuck.”

“Can you both turn onto your sides and continue to sixty-nine? I know what I’m going to do,” he grinned.

The girls repositioned themselves, and Dan quietly moved the chair and table. He lay behind Cheryl and put his cock against her ass hole. He wasn’t as gentle as the first time, and steady, increased pressure had her hole taking him in.

“Uh, oh fuck, that feels so fucking good!” She sighed. He lightly grasped her hips and began fucking her. He wasn’t keeping track of how many cock strokes he gave her ass. Claudia stretched her neck and sucked on his balls.

He moved behind Claudia and buried his cock up her ass. Cheryl watched him fuck her hole inches away from her face.

“Mmm, you know how I love my ass fucked!” She cooed softly.” He gave a decent number of strokes, then returned to Cheryl’s ass.

“Why don’t you go and quickly wash off your cock, and we’ll give you a blow job?” Claudia suggested.

Dan hurried to the bathroom as the girls continued pleasing each other. He cleaned his cock and returned in time to hear the echoes of Cheryl’s cumming from Claudia’s talented mouth.

He sat in the chair, and both girls knelt side by side. He leaned over, cupped Claudia’s face, and kissed her. Her heavy breath smelled of Cheryl’s wonderful cum juices. He repeated the same with Cheryl, tasting Claudia on her lips.

Cheryl began to stroke his cock and sucked on it, then held it for Claudia’s turn. Back and forth, they continued alternating his cock in a mouth for quite some time.

“Are you getting close yet, honey?” Claudia asked.

“You girls are good together. Yes, I’m getting close.”

“When you are ready, I want to jerk you off into Cheryl’s mouth. You’ll swallow, then we’ll kiss,” she smiled. Dan moved closer to the edge of the chair, and their mouths brought him to the brink.

“Okay,” he warned. Claudia frantically stroked his hard cock, aiming the head at Cheryl’s open mouth, “Uhhh, umm, uhhh, umm!” He grunted. He shot out several small spurts into her mouth, landing on her tongue. She swallowed, wanting more cum to pool on her flat tongue.

Claudia turned her head and kissed her hard, lapping up his cum from her. Cheryl breathed hard through her nose until she broke their kiss. She leaned up as Dan met her lips. Cheryl moaned with delight as he tasted his cum on her breath. Claudia leaned over and sucked hard and fast on his cock, draining the last of his cum.

Dan breathed hard and let out several exhales of satisfaction. “I don’t know about you two, but I’m totally spent!” He said, shaking his head.

“Yes, I guess we should get some sleep again,” Claudia smiled.

They stood, and the girls kissed again, then with Dan. “This has been quite the day and experience for us all. I don’t want us to cause any bad feelings between you two because of the lifestyle that we enjoy, especially on your honeymoon. I think it’s best if you wake up in the morning next to Ian instead of me,” he suggested.

“I agree with Dan. We had our great night of lovely fucking, and you belong with Ian. We will go our separate ways in the morning, and we’ll all return to our somewhat normal lives.”

“Does this mean you don’t want us to be friends anymore?” Cheryl feared.

“You bet your sweet-looking ass we want to become good, close friends. I’m sure that some morning you’ll wake up next to Dan and me next to Ian.” She kissed her lightly on the lips. “Tell each other how it turned you on to switch partners with us and what you want to do when we meet again. Now get into bed and fuck and blow your husband in the morning.” Claudia patted and rubbed Cheryl’s ass.

“Thank you both,” she kissed and hugged them, then cuddled into Ian. Claudia fell asleep in Dan’s arms.


Dan and Claudia awoke to the sounds of heavy breathing. They looked over to see Ian’s cock pounding the daylights out of Cheryl’s pussy. They cuddled and smiled, watching the sex show. She stroked his cock as he fingered her pussy.

“I can see it didn’t take you long to get hard!” Claudia smiled.

“No wonder, we’ve got our own sex show right in front of us. Fuck her Ian, fuck her good!” He prompted.

Her face grew her evil grin again. “Let’s go and join them fucking.” She took his hand, leading him to their bed. “Move over, honey, we’re going to do some twin fucking!”

Cheryl scooted her ass right with Ian still inside her, then Claudia lay beside her. “Don’t let us stop your fucking,” she smiled, then leaned in to kiss her.

“Oh fuck!” Ian looked wide-eyed at them. With his elbows locked, Claudia kissed Cheryl and felt her tits.

Dan worked his hard cock into Claudia and began fucking her. He and Ian timed their fucking thrusts to match each other.

“Hey, I like this kind of fucking,” Ian agreed.

“Let’s switch partners for a few minutes,” Cheryl suggested.

The guys pulled back, two cocks bobbing straight up to their pulse. Claudia leaned and sucked on Ian, and Cheryl on Dan. The girls settled underneath the other guy, and the fucking continued for several minutes.

“Put ‘em on their hands and knees!” Ian said. The girls giggled, moving to all fours, and felt a cock re-enter them. More fucking continued, then the girls returned to their own man. Ian was the first to cum, and Dan followed several minutes later.

“Honey, you know what to do!” Claudia whispered. Dan kissed her, and, slipping out, kissed his way down her body. Ian’s eyes widened seeing Dan go down on Claudia and begin eating her pussy.

Claudia looked at them, especially Ian. She caressed her tits with a lustful expression. Fuck, I love it when Dan eats my pussy after he has fucked me! It makes me feel so good and so loved by him!” She sighed.

Ian looked at Cheryl and said, “I suppose you want me to try and eat your pussy too?”

“Please honey. It would mean so much to me if you could eat my pussy, even if you tried just a little.” Ian looked again at Dan, making Claudia’s body jolt.

“He does seem to be enjoying himself,” he observed.

“And believe me, Claudia is enjoying it too.”

“Did Dan eat your pussy after he fucked you?”

“Yes he did, and it was wonderful. Please try Ian for me, please.”

Cheryl grinned as Ian moved down between her legs. He gazed at the cum oozing out of her pussy and could already detect the metallic odour of it.

“Please,” Cheryl whispered, sensually, while guiding his head lower.

Ian paused, trying to figure out the best way to do this. He knew he had to try to eat her cum filled pussy, or she’d look to Dan for that pleasure in the future. He took a deep breath to hold, closed his eyes, and buried his face in her pussy.

He felt his warm, cooling cum wash his face, his nose buried in her clit. It was thick and gooey. A little lick of his tongue, and he cringed at the taste of his fluids. Then, after a second and third lick, he couldn’t hold his breath any longer and inhaled deeply. Two more breaths to calm down, then Cheryl, her knees now bent, gently returned his mouth to her pussy.

“Please, Ian I liked it so much!”

“Rub your cum over her tits!” Dan instructed. Ian followed his words, and Cheryl’s nipples glistened from his cum. He looked sideways, seeing Dan eating Claudia as if it were only natural. He didn’t like it much but continued to lick her to please his new wife.

“Now kiss your way up her body and kiss her lips,” Dan whispered. Ian watched him kiss his way up Claudia’s body, and she devoured his tongue.

Ian did so with Cheryl, watching the progress of his lips. Nestled again between her legs, he could see the lustful gaze in her eyes. She put her hand on his shoulders and pulled him down.

“Oh my Ian, I fucking love you!” She exclaimed, smothering him with kisses. She was like a woman possessed, kissing his face all over. She kissed and sucked on his lips, sucking on his tongue. After a moment, he had to pull back to catch his breath.

“Wow, I don’t think you’ve ever kissed me like that before!” He complimented. He hurriedly returned to her pussy, and this time she didn’t have to coax his head. Ian buried his tongue and ate and ate her pussy.

“I think you’ve converted Ian. I know if I ask you, you’ll eat Cheryl’s pussy with his cum in it. Now the next thing will be to get him to eat my pussy after you have fucked me,” Claudia envisioned.


“I need a shower before we drive back home,” Claudia said, fingering her pussy.

There was plenty of hot water, and she and Dan had a long, sensual shower. Partway through, Cheryl joined them, and they laughed, soaping each other up. As the girls kissed, he knelt and alternated licking both pussies.

Claudia and Cheryl then took turns sucking on his cock. Cheryl knew their time together was soon to end, and she needed one more pleasure. The hissing of the showerhead covered the sound of his grunts and moans as Cheryl sucked the last of his cum out and swallowed. Claudia loved kissing Dan, feeling the vibrations of his climax from his mouth as he came into hers. Dan stood, and as they kissed, Claudia ate her pussy.

Dan stepped out of the shower, his satisfied cock poised with a decent hang. “It’s your turn, Ian.”

Ian stepped in, and both girls soaped him up and alternated sucking on his cock. He and Cheryl kissed as Claudia sucked him off. Ian hesitated but finally succumbed to Claudia kissing him with his fresh cum on her breath.

The foursome dried and dressed, and the girls looked as sexy as yesterday in short-hemmed, low-cut dresses. They changed partners, took the elevator down to the main floor, and ate breakfast at the Palm Room Restaurant. The setting outside by the pool was perfect and sexy for them. The all-you-can-eat buffet was the popular choice.

Claudia sat close to Ian in her short dress, letting the morning sunshine bathe her bare pussy. Her sexy smile greeted his fingers, gently fucking her pussy.

Dan’s fingers were also keeping busy inside Cheryl’s pussy, making his body jolt several times.

Regrettably, the time came to say goodbye. Ian and Cheryl said they’d try to move to Tampa as soon as they could. The four promised to keep in touch, saying that they’d be friends for years to come. Claudia suggested they use Seeme to have video chats.


“Can I drive part way home?” Claudia asked, digging the car keys out of Dan’s front pants pocket.

“It appears that I have no choice,” he smiled, feeling her body press against his. Claudia took Dan’s T-shirt from yesterday and laid it on the driver’s seat.

She slipped her dress straps off her shoulders, exposing her tits, and asked, “What are you doing?”

“I’m going to drive home naked,” her evil grin revealed. She slipped her dress down her slender legs and tossed it to Dan. He gazed at the naked body that he loved so much.

“You’re fucking nuts, you know,” he chuckled.

“I know, I’m nuts in love with you, Dan Davenport!” She pressed her bare tits to his chest, passionately kissing him. “Your shirt is so that I don’t leak pussy juice onto the seat fabric.”

Claudia steered the Caddy towards home. Driving in the right-hand lane, numerous truckers had a great view of her luscious, nude body. She’d have Dan feel her tits or finger her pussy as a trucker passed. It was even better when there was a passenger in the tall truck to see her.

She shrieked when a police car with its lights and siren on rapidly approached from behind. “What do I do? What do I do?” She was freaking out.

“You could tell the officer that since it’s your birthday, you wanted to wear your birthday suit,” he laughed.

“You’re a lot of help!” She grinned, hitting his left shoulder.

“You’re the one who wanted to drive naked, so suffer the consequences,” he laughed. Claudia steered the Caddy onto the shoulder of the road and reached for her dress. Dan teasingly moved it out of her reach. She let out a sigh of relief as the police car continued by on its way to an emergency.

Dan enjoyed himself, taking a lot of pictures and a video of her driving nude. He would alternate his hands, fingering her pussy, and with the cruise control on, she lifted her right leg over the center console. He worked her pussy to the brink of cumming, and luckily there were no other cars nearby, as the car swerved in both lanes when she released her strong climax. He then fed them her delicious cum juice.

Claudia finally puts on her dress when she parked the Caddy in its stall at Dan’s condo.

Dan checked his paper mail, phone messages, and emails and made several phone calls. They slumped onto his bed and, relaxing, soon drifted off to sleep.


Claudia was the first to stir. She rested her head on his chest, feeling his breath and hearing his heartbeat. “I love you so much, Dan,” she whispered, cupping his cheek.

“And I love you too,” he replied, opening one eye.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.