Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Ahem, uh, excuse me a moment.” They were brought back to reality. A young woman stood close by, watching the kissing and hand groping. “I’m your waitress, Camille. We have several meals available for this evening’s enjoyment.” Dan continued to gently finger Cheryl, while Camille spoke and offered them menus.

“Can I offer you anything from the bar?” Dan continued to finger Cheryl as Camille noticed his busy fingers.

“Yes, Camille, can you bring us a bottle of your house champagne? Our lovely friends are on their honeymoon, and we want to toast to the happy newlywed couple.”

“Yes, of course,” she replied, unable to resist leaning over to see two busy hands between the women’s legs.

Dan motioned Camille closer, placing his left hand on her thigh. “As you can see, we are having a very erotic, sensual time together. I trust you’ll use discretion when serving us.”

“How do you mean?” She asked, watching Dan’s fingers busy in Cheryl’s pussy, then glancing at Ian pleasing Claudia’s pussy.

“You won’t say anything to your manager if you see a cock being stroked or sucked on. You already like watching my fingers fuck her pussy,” he smiled at her.

Camille’s leaning allowed her blouse to fall away, giving Dan a view of her medium-sized breast held by a low-cut white bra.

“Can I stay by your side and watch sometimes?”

“Of course you can!” He smiled. She didn’t oppose his left hand, smoothing her firm ass.


“Camille will let us continue our sexy fun in exchange for letting her watch.”

“Wow, I couldn’t believe it. Dan kept fingering my pussy while Camille looked at us!”

“I know great sex makes me hungry. Dan and I broke in the back seat of his new Caddy after we met you. We even had an audience while we fucked.”

Camille soon returned with a magnum of their house champagne. Dan and Claudia eyed her body, thinking she’d make an enjoyable third for some good fun. He motioned her ear to his lips. “If you wouldn’t get in trouble from your manager, I would like it if you could undo several buttons on your blouse.”

Camille didn’t hesitate a second, undoing two buttons and revealing decent cleavage to Dan. “Is that better for you?” She smiled.

“Yes, Camille. You have a lovely looking body.”

“Yes I agree, very lovely,” Claudia added, hearing his request.

“Thank you,” she blushed, then took their meal orders, touching Dan’s shoulder as she left.

“Trying to hook me up with my next piece of teenage pussy, I hope?” Claudia smiled, watching Camille’s ass walk away.

“You know me so well, honey!” Dan popped the cork and poured each of them a glass.

“To the happy couple!” He said, still fingering Cheryl’s pussy. They touched glasses and drank. “I have to drive back to Miami after we eat, so one glass is all for me,” he regretted.

“You know Dan, Cheryl, and Ian are such great company, and I wouldn’t want to see our time together end too soon,” Claudia began, continuing to rub Ian’s cock. “What would be the harm in staying one more night? Maybe we can get a room here?” She suggested. She began to unzip his fly.

“I totally agree with you!” Dan replied, downing the remainder of his glass.

Cheryl managed to get Ian’s attention and whispered in his ear, “You are sure about this?” He asked softly, and she nodded yes, and he agreed.

“Dan and Claudia, why spend money on your own room when ours has another bed? You could spend the night with us?” She nervously looked at him.

“You want me to spend the night in bed with you?”

“Yes I do,” she blushed, feeling the heat of her recent sunburn warm her cheeks.

“You know what we’ll be doing, and we’ll wake up in bed together in the morning?”

“Yes I know. Ian and I have talked about this, and I want it to be with you, Dan. I want you to fuck me and give you a blow job!” She confessed and kissed him hard. “Ian will be fucking Claudia, and we’ll watch her giving him a blow job.”

Cheryl poured another round of drinks for them, and more toasts were made. Claudia joked but was somewhat serious, showing her and Ian her left hand, which would look much prettier with an engagement ring on it.

Dan and Ian continued to casually finger Cheryl’s and Claudia’s pussies. “It’s a good thing our seating area doesn’t face the crowd,” Cheryl commented.


Camille returned with their food orders. Dan continued to finger Cheryl and spread her legs wider for her to see. “Show Camille my cock,” he whispered to her. She unzipped his fly and slid her hand inside to feel the length of his hard cock. She and Camille’s eyes widened as his hard eight inches came into view.

Dan looked from Cheryl to Camille as she stroked it. “Oh fuck, Dan!” She softly exclaimed in sexual frustration, squeezing the long shaft.

Claudia released Ian’s cock from his pants. “Very nice cock!” She praised, wrapping her hand around the shaft. She wasn’t bashful and had Ian move a little to his right. She leaned over and began to suck on his cock.

Cheryl, Ian, and Camille looked on wide-eyed, seeing Claudia’s head bobbing up and down, sucking his cock. To Dan, it was just something he’d expect her to do.

“Oh, fuck!” He softly exclaimed, feeling her mouth go down repeatedly on him.

She sat up, a little red in the face, and licked her lips. “A little appetizer before the main meal. I love to suck cock and swallow, don’t I, Dan?”

“You certainly do, honey!”

Cheryl wasn’t going to be outdone, so she shifted her nice ass sideways and went down on Dan’s cock. Claudia stroked Ian’s cock as the three watched her head move up and down.

“I love watching other women give Dan a blow job!” She whispered, stroking his cock.

Camille left them to eat their meal and checked several times to ensure everything was satisfactory. “Finger your pussy for Camille,” Dan instructed, and Cheryl was growing aroused, fingering her pussy and looking into her eyes.

Claudia and Ian were also enjoying themselves. He had slipped her tits out of her dress and casually fondled them as he fingered her pussy.

On Camille’s next return, Dan whispered in Cheryl’s ear again. She looked wide-eyed at him, smiled, and nodded. She stroked his cock, producing a drop of juice. “Camille, you’re being such a gracious hostess for us. Would you like to suck on Dan’s cock?” She offered, holding it still.

Camille looked around to ensure it was safe, licked her lips, and knelt. Her brunette hair spread as she took his cock in and began sucking.

“I can see you are already enjoying part of your tips,” Claudia joked. He smoothed his left hand over her back to her ass and returned to fondle her right tit. She straightened up, her face red from leaning, and boldly kissed him.

“Have you finished your meals?” Camille asked, seeing the crossed knives and forks.

“Yes, we have, thank you,” Claudia smiled.

“Would you like to have any dessert? We have several delicious choices,” she offered.

“I see two delicious desserts that I want to sample,” Claudia said, gazing from Ian to Camille’s sexy body.

“Sorry, but as long as I’m working, I’m not on the menu. Otherwise, I’d love to offer you a sample of my dessert,” she hinted.

Camille cleared the table as more champagne was poured. Cheryl searched through her purse and handed something to Ian. He accidentally dropped the little blue pill onto the table.

“You’re going to take a Viagra? Ian, you must plan on being a very busy man tonight,” Claudia teased.

“I, ahh, umm...” he stammered.

Claudia picked up the pill, put it in his mouth, and gave him a drink. “I don’t mind; I want you to be a very busy man fucking me tonight.”

Cheryl looked at Dan, who was holding another Viagra pill. “Is that one for me?”

“Would you mind taking it, please?” Her eyes betrayed her yearning for him.

“You want me to fuck you more than once tonight?”

“Yes, yes, I do, Dan,” she smiled shyly. “How many times would you like to fuck me?”

“It depends on how much sleep you want to get tonight,” he teased. “With a Viagra, I should be good for two or three fucks, plus a nice blow job. Is that okay?”

“Oh my god, yes, thank you!”


“I suggest that you cover up a little; my manager is coming to meet you,” Camille warned. Claudia and Cheryl quickly tucked Ian’s and Dan’s cocks back inside their pants.

A well-dressed man appeared at Camille’s side. “Mr. Davenport, I’m Henry, the assistant manager of Spinners. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I trust you and your friends enjoyed the meal as well as your evening?” He asked, offering his hand.

“Thank you, Henry.” Dan cleaned his hands on a napkin before shaking hands with him. “Our meals were excellent, as was the service from lovely Camille,” he said, smiling at her and her revealing cleavage.

“We don’t have many celebrities dine with us, so to see you here is a thrill for us.”

“I’m surprised that you recognized me. It’s not like I’m a famous movie star or rock star.”

“I know when you’re out in public, privacy may be rare for you, that is why I waited until your meals were finished to approach you.”

“I appreciate that very much, Henry, but it wasn’t necessary. I’m just a normal, approachable guy who enjoys writing books.”

“I hope you will consider returning to Spinners the next time you travel to St. Pete’s Beach from Miami.”

“My girlfriend and I are moving to Tampa very soon. I’m sure Claudia and I will return, provided that beautiful Camille is again our waitress,” he smiled at her.

“I’m sure that can be arranged if you will give us advanced warning of your visit.”

“You can count on it!” Claudia agreed.

“It would be an honour if I could take your picture and place it on our wall for viewing by our customers.”

“I’d be happy to.” Henry handed Dan his business card, and then he left.

“This is my cell number. I’d appreciate it very much if you’d call me once you’ve moved to Tampa. I’m sure we can enjoy each other’s company in other places besides Spinners,” Camille smiled. She wrote her number on the back of Henry’s card and handed it to Claudia.

“I’m sure we’ll be calling you Camille,” she said, eyeing her luscious body.

“You’re Dan Davenport, the murder mystery writer?” Cheryl exclaimed, realizing his name.

“Guilty, so to say, as charged,” he quipped with a smile.

“I’ve read ‘Desert Secrets.’ I had better read your other books too if I’m going to be fucking a celebrity!”

“I’m just an ordinary guy. Only the great authors are recognizable, like Agatha Christie, Danielle Steele, H. G. Wells, and J. K. Rowling, to name a few.”

Dan insisted on paying the whole dinner bill, saying Cheryl and Ian’s meal was their wedding gift, plus a flattering tip for Camille. He posed with Henry, then Henry and Camille, and finally with Claudia, then Claudia, Cheryl, and Ian for souvenir pictures.

Claudia assured Camille that they would call her very soon.


The couples continued with switched partners and, holding hands, walked down the hallway to Ian and Cheryl’s room. He opened the door, and Cheryl led Dan onto their ninth-floor balcony.

“Isn’t this such a beautiful view?” She asked, gazing at the early setting sun and the waves smoothing over the white sandy beach. The boardwalk was busy with evening walkers.

“Yes, very beautiful indeed,” he smiled, hugging her. Claudia and Ian joined them a few feet away, and she had already started kissing him.

Dan stood behind Cheryl and caressed her body. She accepted his hands, rubbing her stomach, kissing the nape of her neck, and moving higher to fondle her tits. He pulled her top up and over her head. The sun shone on her full, creamy white tits.

“Dan, someone will see my bare tits!” She protested mildly, not covering up.

“That’s the main idea!” He said his hands were becoming her living bra cups. “I hope your sunburn isn’t hurting you,” he said, noticing the difference between white and reddish-pink skin.

“I’m healing now. Mmm, that feels so good. I love my tits being manhandled!” She cooed.

“After tonight, you’ll also love your tits being womanhandled too,” he teased. She turned her head, looking wide-eyed at Dan and then over at Claudia. Ian had already made her naked, and she was holding his head to her right tit. Cheryl’s heart was already beating faster in anticipation.

Dan put his fingers on the waistband of her short skirt and slid it down her slender hips and legs. Her toes moved her crumpled clothes aside, and his hands smoothed her soft skin. She widened her stance as his hands felt her inner thighs and moved to her pussy mound.

Cheryl looked right and saw Ian was now naked and Claudia on her knees sucking on his cock. It was natural for Dan to compare the size of Ian and note that he was about the same size as him.

He slipped two fingers inside her wet pussy and gently fucked her, saying, “Don’t they look nice together? I like watching Claudia sucking on another guy’s cock.”

“And sucking him off also?” She needed to know.

“And swallowing his cum too, then I kiss her!”

She turned to Dan, kissed him, and made him naked. She followed Claudia’s actions and knelt before Dan. She smiled at him, stroking his hardening cock. She kissed the head, slowly taking it into her mouth. He could feel the wet warmth of her mouth and tongue helping his cock to grow hard.

“I like to sucking cock too,” she paused. “Ian’s cock is the only one I’ve done since we met. I hope I can please you.”

“You already are,” he smiled, smoothing her brunette hair.

“Do you want me to suck you off now and swallow?”

“Later, after we’ve enjoyed our fucking.”


Dan brought her to her feet, fondled each tit, and as they kissed, she gently stroked his hard cock. He led her into the room and onto the nearest bed. His right leg covered her waist as he kissed her, then his lips made their way to each nipple. She cupped her tit as if breastfeeding him, watching him leave each nipple hard. He noticed a shadow as Claudia led Ian by his hard cock to the other bed.

Dan kissed a trail down Cheryl’s ribs and stomach to her pussy mound. She spread her legs wider, inviting him lower. Her curled pussy lips revealed juices already leaking out. His tongue began exploring her, tasting her liquid for the first time. She showed her approval by bending her legs at the knees and holding his head in place.

His expert tongue flicked over her clit, receiving an instant reaction. She looked over to Ian, seeing him eating Claudia’s pussy. “Fuck me, Ian.” She heard Claudia’s desire.

Cheryl urged Dan onto her body and kissed him. “Fuck me, Dan,” she needed. He settled between her legs, and she hesitantly guided his cock into her. Her eyes looked nervously at Ian as she felt Dan begin fucking her. Ian, in turn, was looking at her, pausing his fucking with Claudia.

Dan gently turned her head to him and kissed her full lips, but her eyes would wander to see her new husband fucking another woman. He sensed this wasn’t going to be enjoyable for anyone.

He pulled away from Cheryl and stood. She eyed his hard eight inches, needing satisfaction. He took her hand, leading her to Ian and Claudia. “Ian, can you stop fucking Claudia and get up for a moment?”

Ian stood wondering about the unusual request, his hard cock also needing to cum. Dan took Cheryl and Claudia and escorted them onto the balcony. “What is it, Dan? Why did you make us stop fucking?” Claudia asked.

He caressed them, two different tits pressing against his body, then kissed them. “Cheryl and Ian are both very nervous. No one is going to enjoy fucking if you can’t relax. It will become worse once you hear the other one moaning or groaning from cumming.”

“Claudia and Cheryl, I want you to lean against the railing and spread your legs. Now, Ian, I want you to doggy fuck Cheryl,” he instructed. They leaned side by side, their arms touching.

Dan and Claudia watched Ian slide his cock into his wife and, holding onto her hips, begin fucking her. She looked back, smiling at him, then at Claudia and Dan.

“Now Ian, I want you to doggy fuck Claudia,” Dan said. Ian pulled out of her, and they watched him slide his cock into Claudia. She smiled at Ian as he thrust deeply into her. Cheryl looked on wide-eyed, seeing Ian fucking right beside her.

Claudia took Dan’s hand and moved him to her head. She stroked his cock and then started sucking on him. Ian looked on wide-eyed, participating in his first threesome. “Mmm, I love sucking cocks or eating pussies while I’m being fucked,” she revealed. Dan smoothed his left hand over her back, feeling the thrusts of Ian’s fucking rhythm and her hot mouth sucking on him.

“Okay, now Ian, let’s switch women,” he said. Cheryl watched two hard cocks switch spots, then Dan slid in and began fucking while he and Cheryl watched Claudia swallow Ian’s cock. Her right hand subconsciously smoothed from her tit to her pussy, watching as his cock was sucked on.

“I really love doing two guys at the same time,” Claudia smiled at Cheryl. Her eyes looked on, her husband’s cock being sucked so close to her by another woman. “Tell Ian you like me sucking on his cock,” she whispered to her.

“Ian, honey, I find it very arousing to be watching Claudia sucking on your cock,” she confessed.

“Cheryl, I want to watch you sucking on Dan’s cock,” he returned to her.

Ian watched as Dan came to her head, and she began sucking on him. “You both are now having your first threesome. How do you like it?” Claudia smiled.

“I’ll admit my cock feels even harder while fucking Cheryl and watching her sucking on Dan.”

Dan smoothed her hair, feeling the thrusts of Ian and Cheryl’s cock sucking. Claudia used the opportunity to fondle Cheryl’s tits, then moved up to kiss Ian.

“Oh fuck!” Ian whispered, growing more turned on, kissing her and fucking his wife. Claudia moved and touched Cheryl’s head as she also kissed Dan.

“Now Ian, you return to fucking Claudia while I fuck Cheryl,” was his last instruction.

Their cocks now buried deep inside the other partner’s pussy, Dan raised his right hand. “You wife is a great fuck; give me a high five!” Claudia and Cheryl could hear the slap of their hands.

“And you had better marry Claudia soon; she’s a great fuck too,” Ian offered, returning his high five.

“Yes, I had better!” He smiled, smoothing her back, leaned over to her, and whispered in her ear. Claudia nodded her agreement and slightly turned toward Cheryl. Her left hand felt the softness of her beautiful face and motioned her closer. Her lips touched Cheryl’s in their first kiss.

Cheryl hesitated a moment and couldn’t deny that her heart was almost bursting out of her chest as another woman kissed her with love and passion! She leaned back, returning her kiss, and moaned slightly as Claudia’s lips separated hers and a tongue explored one, then the other’s mouth.

“Oh fuck!” Ian exclaimed, watching Cheryl kiss Claudia.

“Don’t they look so fucking hot and sensual kissing together?” Dan asked Ian.

“They sure as fuck do! I didn’t think my cock could grow any harder!” He joked. The guys then watched their girls fondle each other’s tits.

“Now do you both feel more relaxed with our fucking?” Dan asked.

“Yes I do,” Ian admitted.

“And so do I, thank you, Dan,” Cheryl smiled. Dan continued fucking Cheryl and looking down at the people walking by.

“Let’s change men again for a few strokes,” Cheryl asked. She gladly accepted Ian, and they kissed passionately. Dan and Claudia also kissed as they fucked. Dan returned his cock to Cheryl’s pussy and kissed her as they fucked.

“Now I want to do one more thing to help us all relax,” Claudia said, having Ian pull out and going to her knees. She motioned Dan to her left side and Ian to her right. She caressed both their cocks and then alternated sucking on each one. She brought the guys together and licked their heads simultaneously.

“That looks like fun,” Cheryl said, also going to her knees. The guys turned to her, and she did the same, alternating sucking on two cocks. Claudia stood and kissed Dan, and placing her hand on Cheryl’s head, she felt her sucking his cock.


“Please take me to bed, Dan,” Cheryl yearned. He stood her up, kissed her, and caressed her tits, then led her to bed.

She held out her open arms to him as he settled between her warm legs. “I know we each love our partner, but right now, it’s just you and me.”

“Okay,” she whispered, pulling his head down to kiss him. She guided his head to her breasts and once again fed him her nipples. “Please eat my pussy,” she spoke softly.

“You have a very soft, sensual voice. I could get hard just listening to you talk.” She laughed as he kissed his way down her stomach. She urged him to turn sideways and stroked his cock as she felt his hot breath, then his tongue entered her.

Dan went to work happily eating her and curled his fingers to find her special spot. She moved her pelvis as if trying to escape her pleasure. Ian then led Claudia towards the other bed, and Cheryl stopped him for a long kiss.

Claudia laid down, inviting Ian between her legs. She guided him inside her, and he began fucking her.

Dan was minutes into enjoying Cheryl’s pussy. As his fingers smoothed her special spot, his tongue lightly flicked over her clit. Minutes later, the two sensations finally drove her over the edge. “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum! Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh!” She released. Her stomach rose and fell, rapidly releasing her climax.

“Cheryl sounds so sensual when she cums. I love hearing my Dan pleasing other women,” Claudia praised, urging Ian deeper into her. “I know you feel a little awkward hearing her made to cum from another man. She’ll feel the same hearing you fuck your cum into me too.”

Dan lapped up Cheryl’s delicious nectar, then she pulled him up her body. She smothered him with kisses, tasting her juices on his lips. “Thank you! That was one of the best cums I’ve ever had!” She confessed.

“It certainly was my pleasure.” Cheryl’s head turned to see Ian and Claudia. “Doesn’t their fucking look so beautiful?” He said, continuing his thrusting.

“Yes it does, just as beautiful as our fucking,” she offered and returned to kissing him. She smoothed her hands over his strong back and down to his ass, feeling each cock thrust into her.

“Fuck me, my love. Cum in me,” she whispered sensually.

“I will in a moment.” He pulled her out of Cheryl and, moving aside, turned her onto her stomach. Dan spread her legs and straddled her waist. She could feel his hot breath cool her as his kisses made her skin tingle.

Her shoulder blades and arms, then her spine down to the small of her back, received sensual rubbing and kisses. He kneaded her bum cheeks, then lower to the back of her knees. More kisses followed his loving hands as he massaged the calves of her legs. Finally, his tongue left a wet trail as he returned to her shoulders. He lay lightly on her, his hard cock nestled between her ass cheeks.

“Mmm, Dan, what do you do to me! Fuck, you’re good!” She sighed.

“I should have asked you how I can please you. I don’t know where your sensitive spots are.”

“Believe me, you’ve found most of them!” She exhaled deeply.

Dan humped her a little from behind, his cock brushing against her ass and pussy. “Are you trying to fuck me up my ass?”

“No, I wasn’t, just rubbing against you. Why, do you like getting your ass fucked?”

“Ian has fucked my ass a few times. I don’t mind it too much.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.