Claudia's Condition
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“It’s a good thing I packed more than one dress,” Claudia said, slipping her green teal one over her head. Dan came up behind her, caressing her body.

“Do you think the people in the next room heard the bed hitting the wall last night?” He asked, fondling her tits.

“I sure hope so; otherwise all that good fucking and moaning would have been wasted on no audience,” she joked.

They checked out of their room and noticed the group staying next door in the hallway. Claudia smiled and giggled as they waited for the elevator. “Oh yeah, I can tell from the look on their faces that they heard us alright!” She snickered.


Claudia stood in front of the main doors to WZAX TV, closed her eyes, and breathed in. “I’m so proud of you, Claudia; you ought to knock them dead with that sexy dress.”

They met Tessa, who wore a similar cleavage-revealing vest and skirt as the day before. Tessa silently appreciated her figure in her green and teal sexy dress, as did all the male workers at the station. After the necessary paperwork, the tour began.

Claudia’s face had a slight blush to it as Tessa introduced her to her new work family. She could feel each guy politely taking off her dress with their eyes and fucking her.

“And this wonderful person is Paula MacDonald. She does the hair, makeup, and wardrobe for all our on-air personnel. She will either become your worst enemy or your best friend,” Tessa joked.

“I’m sure it will be best friends,” Paula offered, taking Claudia’s hand.

“And I agree with you,” she smiled as they politely viewed each other.

Next, Tessa introduced Blair Cameron, nicknamed Taz, who does the sports. “Watch out for Taz; we call him that, like the cartoon Tasmanian Devil, because he’s nothing but a sleazebag skin hound who’ll fuck anything wearing a skirt,” Paula warned to her ear. She also admired Claudia’s figure, cleavage, and long legs.

“I promise you my clothing selection will be much more conservative on camera.”

“You don’t have to worry about your clothes, Claudia. All the men’s and women’s wardrobes are provided free of charge by several clothing stores in town. I will help you pick out your clothes for each day’s work.”

Paula moved closer to Claudia, observing her figure. “It will be such a pleasure to help you select your daily wardrobe,” she said, boldly caressing her left cheek. “You have such soft skin and beautiful blonde hair. You won’t need very much makeup for the cameras,” she complimented.

“Thank you; with compliments like that, I know we’ll become good, close friends,” she hugged her close breast to breast.

Claudia and Dan met many more workers, several of whom had read Dan’s books or seen the movies. Her heart rate was constantly up from the excitement of meeting new work friends, especially the men who appreciated her shapely body in her sexy dress. She was so excited to start working and could hardly wait to return. Tessa gave Claudia her work and home numbers and said to call her if she had any questions or problems.


“So where do we begin looking for an apartment?” She wondered.

“I imagine not too far to travel from home to work.”

“It must have a balcony for us to fuck outside, two bedrooms for when Kim and Tracy visit, be bright and spacious, have a pool for skinny dipping, and have a decent view,” she listed.

They picked up a rental guide form and a city map, and she scanned the available units. “I don’t want to spend all day looking for an apartment and then drive back home. I’ve circled ten places to look at. Some may just get an outside look from me.”

“Ten! I’ll be tired after just five!” He kidded.

They spent the next several hours viewing apartments. The landlords were very appreciative of Claudia’s figure and her sexy dress. They would always stand close to her, gazing at her deep cleavage.

She didn’t like this feature about a place or that about an apartment. One was too expensive for her, and another looked nice but had no balcony for outdoor fucking.

“Look at this one, the ad says it’s brand new and open only for six months, and it has balconies! Crescent Crosstown Apartments are at 9712 Bosque Creek Circle. However, the rent starts at over 1,000 dollars just for a one-bedroom apartment. That’s twice the 500 that I pay in Middleton for my two bedrooms.”

“You pay your 500 a month, and I’ll cover the rest.”

“Oh, I can’t let you do that, Dan.”

“Yes, you can, and you will.” He paused after being so abrupt. “Sorry for saying it that way. Look, Claudia, I love you so much, and I’m very excited for your success and want you to live comfortably. I’ll be staying with you on weekends and holidays until I can sell my condo, so consider me splitting the rent with you. Your home is my home also.”

“Okay, you’ve convinced me. I love you, Dan!” She smiled, hugging him.

They introduced themselves by their first names to Tom, the landlord, and toured the empty two-bedroom apartment. “This place is so perfect!” She grinned. The landlord also admired her sexy body. “How much is it per month?” She was afraid to ask.

“The Winslow is a two-bedroom, two-bath, and 1,059 square foot unit. It’s 1,275 dollars plus utilities,” he offered, viewing her cleavage again. “Plus a month’s rent as a deposit.”

“I can’t afford that much, Dan!”

“How secure is your building for my girlfriend?”

“We are equipped with video and security surveillance, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, at all entrances, on each floor, and in the parking lot. We have an apartment complex community watch that also looks out for everyone. If you feel uneasy about walking to or from your car, a person will accompany you. Plus, we offer many amenities such as a fitness room, a games room, extra storage, etc.”

“How long is the lease?” She asked.

“We offer two terms: seven and twelve months. I would need two references and a copy of your pay record or pay stubs for the lease. Plus, you need to provide tenant insurance once you move in.”

“I don’t know anyone here. I was just hired yesterday for a new job and haven’t started working.” Claudia feared she’d miss out on the unit and would have to continue searching.

“What kind of work are you going to be doing?” Tom asked.

“I’ve been hired by WZAX TV to begin a new community service segment called ‘Your Community Matters.’”

“You’re going to be on the TV news?”

“Yes, I am. It’s too bad I can’t move here; you have a very nice looking complex.” She walked out onto the balcony, envisioning her and Dan fucking and how many neighbours would see them.


“Tom, I understand your rules and ask you to consider that my girlfriend is a professional journalist who is making a major career advancement by moving from New York State to Tampa. She isn’t a druggie, an alcoholic, or a troublemaker. She’s a quiet person who also does part-time interior decorating. Your deposit and seven months rent equal $10,200. In lieu of references and pay records, would you accept my debit card to cover the full amount?”

“I don’t know if I can,” Tom pondered, rubbing his chin.

Dan considered passing him a 100 bill as a bribe but decided against it. “Have you heard of the murder mystery author, Dan Davenport?”

“I’m not much into reading, but my wife has read several of his books and seen, I think, both movies.”

“Then you can use me as Claudia’s reference. I’m Dan Davenport.” He took out his wallet and handed him his debit card and driver’s licence.

Tom looked from the license to Dan and back. “My wife will be beside herself when I tell her that I met you.”

“I’d be more than happy to meet her and autograph her books for her.”

“We can boast that we have a TV celebrity and a well-known author living here,” Tom smiled, handing him the keys to the apartment.

“Thank you so much, Tom. I really appreciate it!”


Dan walked up behind Claudia and caressed her. She covered his arms with hers, leaning against him. He then snuck his hands up to fondle her tits, then boldly slipped them inside her dress. “I look around at the other units, the palm trees, and the gardens and envision us fucking. I wish we could fuck here, right now.” He massaged her tits, then, taking the keys from his pants pocket, placed them between her tits.

“What’s this?” She asked, taking them from between her tits and turning to him.

“The keys to your new home,” he said, kissing her lips.

“But, but how? I don’t have any references or pay records to show him.”

“Does it matter how, just that you now have your new home?”

“How did you convince him?” She asked, looking at Tom in the living room.

“Let’s just say that he hasn’t heard much about Dan Davenport, the author, but his wife sure has. I told him who I was and that he could use me as your reference. I’m using my debit card to pay for the deposit and seven months rent in lieu of references and pay records. This is the first time I have ever used my name to gain me any advantages.”

“You used your debit card to pay about 10,000 in rent, wow!”

“Yes, I did. My limit is 15,000 in one transaction. If I really needed a lot of money, I could make one phone call to my bank and withdraw half a million with no questions asked. Any more than that, the bank must call the police.”

“And you used it to help me? Oh, Dan, I love you so much. The things you do for me are so unbelievable!”

“That’s because I love you!” He kissed her again. He couldn’t help caressing her ass while they hugged. She gave his hand a playful slap as he began to pull up the back hem of her dress to show Tom her bare ass.

They went to Tom’s office, where she signed her lease, and Dan paid the full amount of the lease. “Do I ever have a lot to tell Kim and Tracy when we return to Miami!”

Claudia told Tom her estimated return for moving in and said her apartment would be cleaned again before her arrival.

“Is Brooke ever going to be pissed off when she learns you’re moving to Tampa,” she said.

“I know she’ll be upset and shed quite a few tears.”

“I’ll insist on her coming along with you on some weekends to visit me. I’ll need to be between her legs, and she’ll need to be between mine, as much as she needs you to fuck her. I’m sure you’ll fuck Brooke until you fly up to help me move.”

“I’d love to have dinner by the beach before we drive back to Miami,” she asked.

Tom recommended they try Spinners Rooftop restaurant at the Grand Plaza Hotel, 5250 Gulf Blvd., in St. Pete Beach. “The restaurant has really great food and service and rotates in a circle. There is a boardwalk that is five miles long for people to walk, bicycle, or rollerblade,” he offered.


Dan drove to St. Pete Beach, finding the hotel. He parked in a corner stall that was shaded and overlooked the sandy beach. They noticed the wooden and asphalt walkway stretched as far as they could see in both directions. People busied themselves, enjoying the atmosphere of walking and sightseeing.

“We can even rent rollerblades here,” Claudia said, pointing to a kiosk. They eyed the perfect and not-so-perfect bodies strolling back and forth. “Let’s go for a walk before we eat,” she said, exiting the Caddy.

Claudia stretched her sexy-looking body, breathing in deeply, “Mmmm, smell that air! I love it here already!” She grinned, taking his hand. They began walking, and it didn’t take long for many eyes to gaze upon Claudia’s sexy-dressed figure. She switched to an arm around each other’s waist and tugged on her dress to reveal as much tit as she could.

“You’re so very bad! I can feel you pulling up the hem of my dress and the sunshine on the bottom of my ass cheeks,” she smiled.

“Do you want me to lower the hem of your dress?”

“No, silly, I want you to raise it even more, especially in front. Let’s pick different people to show my bare pussy.”

As they walked, they looked at various merchants trying to sell them anything and everything. She’d curl her blonde hair behind her ear and lean over to inspect different items. Dan would look at her short dress tightened over her ass and join the merchant in looking at her almost exposed tits.

“As I lean over to look at things, sneak up the hem of my dress so that my pussy is showing,” she said. He couldn’t resist giving it a few enticing rubs.

“I don’t have to. When you lean, the hem of your dress rises, and the bottom of your ass cheeks plus your pussy are in plain view.”

They walked on, and Dan had Claudia pose in between two palm trees, taking several pictures. Further on, she found a shaded bench under a palm tree and sat down to relax. “Want to take some sexy pictures of me?” She enticed, flashing Dan her right tit. She posed for him, first sitting nicely with her legs crossed, then showing more cleavage and opening her legs. She made sure people were in the background or walking by as he snapped picture after picture.

“I sure wish guys could get away with showing their cocks nice and hard, like I can show my tits and pussy. I bet if I took out your cock and got it really hard for pictures, someone would call the cops on us.”

“You should consider joining a nudist group,” he kidded.

“Maybe we should,” she smiled, spreading her legs wider.

“Remember, though, you will soon become a TV celebrity, and any sexual activities we do outside or with others may have you recognized, and people will talk about you.”

“I’ll have to take the chance that a guy I fucked says, ‘Hey, I know her from TV; I fucked her last week.’ Besides, I love dressing and being sexy for you, anywhere!” She’d open her legs for viewing as several people walked by. Claudia propped her sunglasses on the top of her head and bravely smiled and said hello to them.

Heads turned a second and third time as she remained, showing her bare pussy. “Just stay like that,” Dan said and walked away. He turned around about thirty yards away and followed a young couple a few yards behind. He admired her full tits, barely held in place by a small bikini top and a nice round ass, covered by a very short skirt. Claudia had her right hand resting on her inner thigh, dangerously close to her pussy.

“Hello, lovely day, isn’t it?” She smiled at them.

“It sure is!” The guy replied, staring at her sunlit pussy, and most of her tits. She looked at him too and returned her smile; then she stopped him and brought him closer.

“You should be careful showing your pussy like that; not that we don’t mind, because it looks so lovely clean shaven, but we’ve seen the police riding their patrol bikes past here,” she warned, gazing at her semi-nudity.

“Thank you for telling me,” Claudia smiled at them, eyeing his crotch and rubbing her inner thigh. Her fingers were pointing to her pussy as Dan came up beside her and scanned the woman’s side profile.

“Hi honey, this kind young couple warned me about showing my bare pussy because the police are around.”

“Thank you. I wouldn’t want her to get in trouble with them again for showing her tits and pussy in public,” he said, sitting beside her. Claudia took his hand and placed it dangerously close to her pussy. They eyed the sexy-looking young couple standing before them, guessing they were in their mid to late twenties. The sunlight sparkle of her wedding rings looked very new.

Dan eyed her nicely shaped breasts, barely covered by her blue bikini top. His right arm was around her, touching the outer side of her tit. The couple saw Claudia guide Dan’s finger to her pussy and urge him to rub it.

“I’m Claudia.” She offered her hand.

“I’m Cheryl,” she replied, moving closer to accept her hand.

“And I’m Dan,” he offered his right, as the left stayed inside Claudia’s pussy.

“And I’m Ian,” he said, shaking both their hands.

Ian whispered to Cheryl, and she smiled and nodded her agreement. “Cheryl and I enjoy showing off her pussy too,” he admitted, and quickly looking in both directions, he boldly slid her skirt up enough to show them a thin runway of pussy hair above her exposed lips.

“Sometimes, Ian can be so naughty!” She smiled at Dan.

“We’re into naughty also. Would you both be interested in joining us for a while?” Claudia boldly asked.

“I certainly wish we could, but we have a previous engagement and dinner reservations. I think the way we both like to show our pussies, we’d make a very dangerous couple,” she smiled at Claudia. Cheryl looked at Dan and, smiling, raised the hem of her skirt again for him to gaze at her pussy.

Dan returned her smile, admiring her nicely shaped pussy as she watched his fingers gently fucking Claudia.

“Are you staying here in St. Pete’s?” Cheryl hoped.

“No, we’re from Miami and are driving back after more sightseeing and having dinner,” Dan replied.

“We’re on our honeymoon,” Ian boasted, holding his bride’s hand, and showing off her new rings.

“A very sexual honeymoon it would appear,” she offered, eyeing Cheryl’s pussy. “I hope to be on my honeymoon someday soon too,” Claudia hinted, elbowing Dan in the ribs.

“Okay, I get the hint!” He smiled at her and was rubbing his side.

“You two should be in bed fucking your brains out,” Claudia joked.

“That’s our plan after we eat dinner,” she smiled.

“Regrettably, I guess we should be going,” Ian said.

“Do you mind if I take your picture?” Cheryl asked.

“Not at all,” Claudia smiled, cuddling closer to Dan. He continued to finger her pussy as several pictures were taken. Claudia snapped several photos of Cheryl and Ian with her pussy in view and tits begging to be fondled.

They all said goodbye and wondered about what might have happened and probably should have happened.

“Would I ever have loved to eat her pussy and fuck him!” She said, watching the two asses walk away.

“Yes, I would have liked to fuck her too, and then we’d both fight to eat her pussy afterward,” he joked.


Dan and Claudia continued to walk, sit and show off her pussy and a lot of her tit, walk some more, then sit again. “This pussy showing is getting me so horny for fucking,” she said.

“Do you have any particular guy or guys in mind for fucking? I see you looking at several to choose from,” Dan kidded, seeing guys staring at her bare pussy as they passed.

“Yes, I do, as a matter of fact,” she smiled, rubbing his crotch. She stood, taking his hand. “Come on, it’s time for the backseat of your new Cadillac to lose its virginity.”

“Now, in broad daylight?” He exclaimed.

“What’s wrong? Are you disappointed that I thought of it first?” She joked, placing his right hand under her hem to feel her bare ass. He felt the muscles of her ass cheeks move with each step.

“Not at all. I love how your sexy mind thinks. Even though the car is in the shade, it’s still pretty warm inside. I’ll run the air for a few minutes to cool it down.” As the car cooled, she leaned against it, accepting his kisses and tit feels. She pulled up her dress, and it stayed in place, showing her bare pussy, then she guided his fingers inside her.

“That should be cool enough now,” he said a few minutes later.

Claudia had that evil look in her eyes, and without looking around, she slipped her dress off her shoulders. She let it fall to the ground and began to walk around the car in just her shoes.

“You’re fucking crazy!” He said, loudly watching her to see if anyone saw her.

“I know I am. I’m crazy in love with you, Dan! I need to walk around naked!”

“Go for it! You definitely need to go to a nudist resort, but I doubt if their rules would allow you to do all the fucking and cock sucking you want in the open.”

“We need to find us a sex or orgy resort,” she replied loudly, continuing to walk around the car.

“I doubt it if there is such a thing. I’ll check the Internet for us. I have heard of swinger clubs, or wife swapping clubs.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.