Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The summer evening air was beginning to cool as Dan and Kim walked hand in hand. “Where are we going?” She wondered.

“Golf courses can have some of the most beautiful settings, especially ponds close to the greens,” he said, escorting her along a gravel pathway.

“Thank you, Dan, for treating me so special,” she said, hugging his arm.

“It’s my pleasure. I love my Claudia and care a lot about you and Tracy. But right now you are the only woman in my world.” Kim stopped him under a light standard and cupped his face. Her sparkling eyes darted over his features as she gave him a long, sensual kiss.

She didn’t object as he exposed her tits to the twilight. They walked with their arms around each other. “I’ll let you choose a few places where we can fuck.”

Kim’s heart was pounding faster as she searched for her ideal spot. “Over there,” she pointed, leading Dan to a bench that was the rest stop between the third and fourth holes. The croaking of frogs and crickets announced their homes around a small pond.

They sat and kissed freely. She moaned as he felt her tits, and she willingly spread her legs for the return of his fingers. She placed a hand on his crotch, and this time he didn’t resist her unzipping his fly. She worked his cock out of his pants and smiled, watching it grow hard with her loving caress.

Kim kissed him hard, then scooted her ass sideways and lowered herself across his lap. She squeezed the shaft of his cock, getting a large drop of juice. She kissed and licked the head, and Dan felt the warmth of her mouth taking him in deeper. He gently patted her hair as she proceeded to suck on his cock.

She moaned with delight as he positioned her right leg and began to finger her pussy. “I had better control myself or I’ll suck you off now instead of later.”

Kim moved around, straddling Dan’s thighs. “Fuck me here for a few minutes, my love,” she asked, kissing him. She found her opening with his cock on the first try and settled down onto it. She moved her pelvis, taking him in deeper, then began to fuck her lover.

Dan raised the hem of her dress, and she didn’t protest as he made her naked. His hands smoothed her back from her shoulders down to her ass and up, “Oh fuck Dan!” She exclaimed again.

“You sure like to say that a lot.”

“It’s just that you make me feel so fucking good! I love you fucking me, Dan!” He placed her ass in his hands, helping her up and down on his cock. She breathed heavily, kissing him.

Kim paused and turned around, her back now to him. She lowered herself onto his cock and continued fucking him. She’d lean back and turn her head, accepting his tongue. He gave her tits a good, healthy feel by keeping her nipples hard. His left hand covered both tits as his right smoothed down her stomach to her pussy.

His fingers traced around her lips before brushing against her clit. Kim moaned with delight as he made her body jolt. “I sure hope you plan on having a long, long friendship with me.”

“I sure am.” Dan gently rubbed her clit up and down, side to side, and in circles. The constant change in motion was sending her over the edge.

“Don’t stop Dan, don’t st ... op! Oh, fuck Dan, uh, uh, uh, uhmp, uh!” Kim released her cum loud and free, her groans of delight fading into the nearby woods.

“That’s it! Shout out your wonderful sounding cum!” He encouraged.

“Uh huh huh!” She continued. “Oh fuck Dan, don’t you ever leave Claudia, or I’ll never keep on getting this good fucking!”

“I have to return to Miami, but I’ll be back. I’m never leaving her.”

Kim finally stopped fucking Dan and stood. He laid her on the bench and dove between her legs. She bent her knees, accepting his tongue as deeply as she could. She gripped his head by his hair, grinding her wet pussy into his face.

“Eat my dirty, fucking, horny cunt!” She demanded. Dan happily lapped up her juices and teased her clit again. He washed her nipples with her juices, and she’d lick his fingers clean. “Mmm, I love what you do to me!”

After a moment, he sat up, and she knelt beside him, licking her juices from his face. Her breathing still hadn’t recovered as she kissed him.

“Ready for another walk?” He asked, standing. He let her dress drape over his left shoulder as she took his hand and stood.

“You’re going to walk me naked?” She exclaimed when he didn’t return her dress.

“Yes, I am. I’m proud of your body, and I hope someone sees you naked.”

“And so do I!” She agreed. They continued deeper into the golf course. “I feel so content with you, Dan,” she sighed.

A few minutes later, they could hear voices as they rounded a curve in the path. Two golfers had run out of daylight and were returning to the clubhouse.

“Holy shit, I know it’s hot out, but now it’s even hotter!” One said, spotting them. They split apart, watching the two approaching them.

“Hi guys, nice night for a walk, isn’t it?” Kim offered, glancing at their crotches.

“It sure is!” They stopped and watched her pass by. They gazed at her full tits and shaved pussy, then at her nice ass.

“Hey, I bet you’re shooting for a hole in one!” The other guy joked.

“He’s already made me cum twice; now we’re looking for a place for another hole in one for fucking!” Kim answered, turning to face them. They continued in separate directions.

A few moments later. “I’m surprised you didn’t want to stop and offer them each a blow job,” Dan kidded as they walked hand in hand.

“The thought had crossed my mind,” she confessed.

“So why didn’t you?”

“Because I’m with you, it would have been rude to suggest that.”

“When would you ever turn down giving two blow jobs at once?” He teased.

“Never have and never will!”

“Then, let’s try and catch them!” He turned around.

Kim’s heart burst into overdrive again in anticipation of more cock. Around the curve, they saw the duo continuing ahead. Dan yelled, but their chatting and the golf cart noise on the gravel path drowned out his loud voice. Dan yelled louder, but they still didn’t hear him.

“Too bad you missed out on giving two blow jobs.”

“As much as I’d love to suck off their cocks, this is our night,” she said, gripping his hand tighter. They turned and continued their stroll.

“Another time, I’ll make sure we can find you another cock or two to suck off.”

“You would have made a fantastic husband for me,” she admitted.

“Maybe I can be your fantastic lover and boyfriend instead,” he suggested.

“I’ll accept that. I wouldn’t want to break you and Claudia up to have you for myself. This way I get to keep both of my lovers.” They came to a small, curved stone bridge lit by a lonely light. “This is a beautiful spot for fucking,” she offered.

Dan laid her dress down, and they embraced. The sounds of her moans of delight were heard throughout the night. She knelt and undid his pants. She pulled them and his underwear down. She stroked his cock and began sucking on him.

“I don’t care who sees us,” she said, noticing him looking around.

“You definitely are a good cock sucker!” He praised her, patting her head.

“So I’ve been told by the fire, and police chiefs and several others,” she boasted.

Dan stood her they kissed. He fingered her pussy, feeling how wet she was. “I need you to fuck me, Dan!” She yearned.

“I’m going to now, my love.”

The top of the bridge had a gentle curve, just the right height. He told Kim to place her right foot on the top stone. This opened up her whole ass and pussy area to him. He moved closer, kissing her shoulders. He bent her over slightly and rubbed his cock against her ass and then her pussy lips. Her body yielded to him as his cock finally entered her. He stepped forward, going deeper into her, and began a gentle fucking rhythm.

“Uhhh fuck, do you ever know how to make an entrance!” She praised. Dan began to slowly fuck his new lover. Kim leaned back against him, using his hands as bra cups. “Mmm, this is so perfect. I love you fucking me, Dan.”

“And I love fucking you too, Kim.”

She held him tight to her breasts, enjoying her sensual fucking. “I sure hope the mosquitoes don’t make a meal out of our asses,” he joked, and they laughed.

He smoothed his right hand down her stomach and massaged her clit, “Mmmm, you know what that does to me!” She sighed.

“What does it do?” He knew, of course.

“It gets me going even more and makes me horny for you!” He stood still and let the touching of her clit fuck his cock.

“Do you want me to cum in you like this?” He asked, resuming his fucking.

“Another time for sure, but this is our first fuck, and I want you facing me so I can watch your expression when you cum in me. Please keep fingering my clit.”

Dan continued to love her button and the reaction he got from her body. “Mmm, Dan, you’re getting to me again!” She put her arms behind his head, turning for more kisses. Her body jolted to more clit-loving.

“Keep jerking your body like that, and you’ll make me cum.”

“Pull out of me, but don’t stop rubbing my clit,” she asked. Dan leaned, and his cock slipped out. He hugged her close, kneading her left tit as his right fingers pleased her clit.

The sound of heavy breathing filled the air. Kim reached her left hand behind her and firmly gripped his hard cock. “Keep going, please keep going,” she yearned. Her body movements increased, and her pelvis began to hump his fingers.

“Oh fuck Dan, you’re going to make me cum again!” Her voice echoed, “Uhmp, uhhh, umph ... uhhh!” She expressed the intensity of her cum, without caring who listened.

“Fuck, do you ever sound so sensual when you cum!” He praised.

“Mmmm, thank you, Dan! No man has ever made me cum three times in one day!” She complimented him, hugging his arms to her tits.

“And the night isn’t over. Maybe you’ve got a fourth or even a fifth cum in you,” he smiled.

“If I have, I’m sure you’ll be able to coax it out of me.”


Kim turned around, gazing at his cock. “You’ve been a good boy, and now it’s time for you to give Kim her prize,” she said, stroking him. She stooped down and sucked on his cock to give it new hardness. “Am I ever going to love you filling my mouth too!” She smiled up at him and continued sucking hard.

She stood, then sat on the flat edge of the bridge. As Dan moved closer, she bent her left knee, placing her foot flat on the stone. Her leg turned out, and her pussy was eager to accept his cock.

Kim gently grasped his cock, pulling him closer. She stroked it up and down her pussy lips. They separated, and she watched him enter her. She smiled at him as he began to fuck her. She hugged him tight, then put her hands down on his cheeks. She felt his ass muscles flex as he fucked her.

She smoothed her hands over his back, giving him goosebumps. They kissed, matching his tongue to his thrusts. She was so turned on, she could feel her raging heartbeat in her ears. She looked down, watching the shaft glisten from the overhead light each time he pulled back.

“Do I ever love watching you fuck me!” She smiled. Kim put her right heel on his hip, urging him to fuck her faster and deeper. Dan’s breathing increased, and then he paused.

“What’s wrong, Dan? Why did you stop?”

“I’m not ready to cum in you yet.”

Kim smiled, hugging him close. “Claudia told me you have good control,” she praised. “But next time, don’t hold back; fill me up! And remember to look at me as you cum.”

Dan locked his eyes on her, continuing to fuck her. “If passion is love, then do I ever love you! No man has ever made love to me like this, not even Doug in his better days!” She kissed him, taking his tongue deep into her mouth, just like his cock in her pussy.

He was breathing super fast through his nose, then paused. His eyes were half-closed and his head tilted a little. “Uhmp, uhhh, umph, uhhh!”

“That’s it, Dan. Grunt out your cum as loud as you want! Fuck your cum into my horny cunt!” She urged.

“Uhhh ... uhhh!” He continued. She covered his mouth with hers, feeling the last few grunts of his strong climax.

His deep breathing slowly calmed down, and he exhaled one last sigh. “Oh man, did that cum ever feel good!” He smiled at her.

“It sounded good to me too. I love the sound of you cumming and will want to hear it a lot in the future,” she said, kissing him.


“Now what do we do? Your cum will leak out of my pussy when you pull it out.”

“See that bench over there?” She glanced in the direction he looked. “Think you can hold onto me, and I’ll walk us over to it. I’ll lie down, and you’ll cover my face with a sixty-nine. I’ll eat and lick up my cum to clean you out.”

“And I’ll suck on your cock to clean it too. Claudia told me how you like to eat a woman’s pussy after you’ve fucked her. Now I get to experience it for myself. But you’ll have to take small steps because your pants are down around your ankles,” she warned.

“Oh yeah, I forgot,” he replied, looking down.

Kim laughed as Dan tried to keep his cock inside her pussy while he heel to toe each shoe off. He then raised each leg, trying to pull his pants off. “Be careful or you’ll slide out of me!” She laughed.

Dan struggled to pull his legs free of his pants, and they laughed as he tried to maintain his balance. “Ready?” He asked, gripping her cute ass in his hands.

“Ready!” Kim shrieked as she wrapped both legs around his hips, and he waddled to the bench. He flopped down, with Kim lying on top.

“I think you’re still in me,” she said, flexing her pussy muscles.

“Oh yeah, I’m still home!” He smiled.

“I love you, Dan!” She expressed this, holding him tight. But now her love for Dan wasn’t just because of the good sex.

“I love you too, Kim.” He gripped her hair and kissed her hard, tongues exploring each other’s mouths.

She lifted, his cock sliding out of her. She quickly turned around as his cum began to ooze out of her. Her inner thighs glistened from leaking juice as he opened his mouth to catch the first drops.

Dan could feel Kim caressing his cock and the warmth of her mouth as she began to clean him. He put his lips to hers, beginning to lick out his cum. She put her hand down between them, scooping some out so they could taste it.

“I definitely am going to suck you off tonight!” She promised, enjoying the flavour of his cum.

He nibbled on her wrinkly pussy lips, and his tongue entered her. It darted around like a hummingbird, seeking sweet nectar. He began to make love to her pussy and clit. His hands smoothed over her ass, up to her shoulders, and under her tits. He then reversed the path, kneading her cheeks.

Dan’s mouth action on her stirred her desires, and she began to hump his face. “Be careful or you’ll make me cum!” He warned.

“I’m going to suck you off in my house, not here,” she promised. “Claudia told me how good you eat a pussy! She wasn’t kidding!” She approved, pressing to his tongue. Her fingers returned to her pussy, wanting more of his cum.

Dan caressed her ass and hips, enjoying the mixture of their juices for several more minutes. “You’re doing it to me again!” She said it loudly. Kim began moving her hips more and more. She started moaning in pleasure as her action came quicker.

“Oh fuck Dan! Uhhh, uhmp, uhhhh, umph!” She grunted. “You beautiful fucking man, you made me cum again! That’s four fucking times!”

“Tonight, you’re nothing but a horny orgasmic machine,” he kidded, and they both laughed.

“You got that right! I’ll take all the cum you can give me!” She gleamed.

Kim turned on top of him and kissed him hard. She stood, and he led her back to the bridge, having her sit on the edge. He knelt, spread her legs, and she leaned her arms back for support. Dan continued eating her pussy for another five minutes. Her fingers combed through his hair, and her shrieks of laughter showed her delight.

Dan picked up his clothes and dressed. Kim started to slip her dress over her head, but he stopped her. “You’re walking back to the car naked,” he smiled.

“Dan, I can’t do that! Some will see me for sure!” She lightly protested.

“So it’s okay for you to show your tits earlier until I covered them up, but you don’t have the guts to walk to the car naked?” He challenged.

“Okay, I will!” She replied, defiantly tossing her dress at him.


Dan draped her sexy dress over his shoulder. They hugged and kissed, then began walking, arms around each other, towards the country club. Unfortunately, no one saw them on the gravel path, but as they approached the club, people were out on the terrace enjoying the evening air.

Wolf whistles announced Kim being spotted, and several people were called to the balcony railing to see a woman walking naked. “Hi up there!” She waved. “Nice night for a walk, don’t you think?”

“I can tell you’re not concealing any weapons!” One yelled down, getting a laugh.

“Oh yes, I am; my pussy is built for fucking action. We just fucked twice on the golf course, and we’re now going to fuck some more!” She received more wolf whistles.

Kim walked defiantly through the parking lot and leaned against the fender of the Mustang. “Please take some more pictures of me,” she asked. Dan trained his camera on her as she posed in various sexy stances.

“You’ve got a lot of nerve going around nude,” he confessed. He handed the sexy dress to her, but she didn’t put it on. Dan took more shots of her getting into the car and some from his seat.

“Where would you like to go, my sexy, horny love?”

“Take us for a cruise and show off my tits,” she suggested. Dan began driving around town, taking directions from Kim. She leaned out her window enough that her tits showed, and she waved to people.

“Let’s act like teenagers and go parking. Park at the duck pond,” she asked.

Dan parked the Mustang at the rear of the lot, and Kim stood to let anyone see her. She put her seat forward and crawled in the back seat, and Dan joined her on the other side.

“Not much room,” he noticed as she cuddled closer to him.

“It sure would be difficult to fuck here, but we can do something else,” she smiled, unzipping his fly. She worked his cock out and began to suck on him. He spread her legs and stroked her pussy.

“You don’t seem to care if we get caught.”

“I’m sucking off my boyfriend’s cock!” She yelled through the open window.

“I thought you said you were going to suck me off in your place.”

“I am. I’m just getting you ready. You have a nice-sized cock, and I love giving blow jobs.”

Kim sucked steadily on his cock as he wetted two fingers inside her. She moved around and straddled his thighs. She had to lean her head sideways but had room to settle down on his cock.

“Fuck me for a minute, my love. Doug should be in bed by now, and we can go home and continue our fun.” She awkwardly rode his cock for a minute. “Mustangs may be cool-looking cars, but the back seat sure isn’t made for fucking,” she complained.

She lifted off her stud, and they kissed. Sitting on the front, he had to defog the windows before leaving. Kim confirmed the directions to her place, and Dan parked in the driveway.

“Shit, I think Doug is still up!” He suspected.

“If he is, I’m not going to let him spoil our fun. I’m still giving you a blow job, and you’re going to fuck me again,” she said, slipping on her dress. They entered the house, walking quietly hand in hand to the rec room.

“I thought you would have been in bed by now,” she said, seeing Doug still in his chair.

Doug gazed at them holding hands; her appearance was a little different than before. “The ballgame went into extra innings. The Marlins just won in the twelfth, seven to five.”

“So how was your dinner date?” He asked.

“It was perfect! Dan and I enjoyed ourselves for about half an hour, then Claudia and Tracy came and joined us. We had a great dinner and talk. Then Dan and I went for a walk through the golf course and watched the swans at the pond. Dan and I are going to sit and talk for awhile. I’ll be up to bed soon,” she said, kissing his cheek good night.

“Thanks for treating Kim out to dinner. I don’t get her out about town that often.”

“Believe me, Doug, it was my pleasure!” He smiled, shaking his hand. “Don’t you know what a fantastic fuck your wife is?” He thought.

Doug said goodnight and went to their bedroom. “Just sit and relax a few minutes while I go and freshen up.” She leaned forward, kissing him. Her tits easily slipped out of her dress, and she didn’t bother to cover them up.

Dan rested, gazing around Doug’s man cave. Trout, pike, and pickerel were a few of the fish pictures he recognized. The hunting pictures showed him and John liking pheasants, ducks, and deer. Dan relaxed too much and began to doze off.

“Hey, come on, my stud. Your work isn’t even close to being finished with me!” Kim said, approaching him. “Doug should be asleep by now,” she said. Dan’s nostrils flared at her fresh-scented perfume.

She stood before him and slipped her dress straps off her shoulders. Her dress fell effortlessly to the floor, and she stepped out of it. Anyone walking by could see her naked through the window.

“Fuck, do you ever look beautiful!” His eyes gleamed. She pounced on top of him, straddling his hips. She was already breathing heavily as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him.

“What if Doug catches us together?”

“I’ll make him sit and watch you fuck me.”

“I was looking at his hunting pictures. It looks like he’s a very good shot with his rifle. I don’t want my ass shot off by an irate husband who catches his wife being fucked.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.