Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia took Janice by the hand and led her to the hallway. “I hope I didn’t offend you with Dan and I fingering your pussy,” she said in a low voice.

“I’m surprised, but definitely not offended, except you both had me close to cumming a few times and it never happened.”

Then, if you know a place where we can be alone for a few minutes, I’d love to finish making you cum.”

“I know a room we can use,” Janice said, leading her to the utility closet. “It isn’t much, but it serves the purpose,” she said, closing and locking the door behind them.

“Is this where you and Arthur fuck sometimes?”

“How did you know we were fucking?”

“I didn’t know, though Dan and I could tell. You have got to be more subtle when you’re around Arthur. Dan saw you stroking his cock while I made my news video.”

“Yes, we’re fucking, but mostly in his office,” she confessed.

Claudia clasped Janice’s hands and put them above her head. She pressed her against the wall and kissed her hard. “I need to eat your fucking pussy!” She exclaimed, hastily undoing the buttons on her dress.

They breathed heavily as Janice returned her kiss. Claudia slipped her dress off, letting it fall to the floor.

“You don’t waste any time,” Janice said, letting her dress fall crumpled on the floor.

“I have to make this a quickie. Normally I’d take a good hour or more to make you cum.”

They eyed each other, exchanging tit feels. “I loved you and Dan fingering my pussy and no one knew about it.”

“I’m sure you saw Dan fingering my pussy. It felt so naughty and sexy.”

“I think Arthur was probably the only one who didn’t see Dan fingering your pussy.”

Claudia stooped lower and sucked on her nipples, and Janice returned the affection.

“I sort of figured that. I couldn’t help myself knowing those boys were watching. It turned me on so much that Dan made me cum! I hated having to keep quiet, and he made my pussy feel so fucking good!”

“Dan made you cum? I have got to taste your juices!” She opened a closet door and took out a blanket. “The floor is too hard and cold to lie on.”

Claudia helped her to spread out the blanket, and they knelt. They resumed kissing and fondling each other’s tits. Nipples grew hard with excitement. Claudia laid Janice down, removed her panties, and straddled her thighs. “God, I could spend hours loving you and your teenaged body!”

“And I would enjoy those hours with you also.” Claudia started kissing her path down Janice’s lean body. Her chest rose and fell quickly, revealing the pleasure her lover was already giving her.


Dan and Arthur were discussing Claudia’s video. “I’m very impressed with the level of detail your students displayed in helping Claudia, especially during our interview.”

“They did a very good job editing her interview with you. Where are Janice and Claudia?” Arthur asked, thinking of being between Janice’s legs.

“I think Claudia mentioned something about them comparing fashion notes,” Dan replied, covering for his girl.

“We will have a chore trying to find the addresses for different TV stations to mail Claudia’s resume to.”

“You’re in luck; I can get you all the addresses you need. Claudia’s Spanish could be the deciding factor when it’s placed beside other applicants. I’ll list the stations that are in Spanish-speaking states, plus others. Does she have a preference for where she’d like to work?” Â Â Â

“I know you have to go where the work is, but she would like to work somewhere warm!”


Claudia licked Janice’s stomach, nibbling on her ribs. Her tongue circled her navel and then lowered to her fleshy mound. Janice combed her fingers through Claudia’s golden hair. She urged her mouth to explore lower. She spread Janice’s legs, viewing her damp, matted pussy hairs. She leaned closer, inhaling her aroma. She kissed and sucked on her pussy lips.

Janice bent her knees as she felt Claudia’s tongue part her lips and taste her pink flesh. She pulled back the hood covering her clit and slid two fingers into her.

“I want to taste you too, Claudia,” Janice urged her to turn around. She turned for a sixty-nine, and Janice pulled her pussy closer. Claudia could feel her hot breath, and her tongue split her pussy lips. “Fuck your pussy tastes so fucking good!” Janice moaned, lapping up her minutes-old cum juice.

Soft moans and the sounds of licking flesh filled the small room. Claudia slid two fingers inside Janice and began rapidly fucking her. “I have to be careful that my fingernails don’t hurt you,” she said.

She curled her fingers, finding her special spot. She gently rubbed it in circles, getting an immediate reaction from Janice. She’d withdraw her fingers, lick off the juice, and resume fucking her.

Claudia could feel Janice using a combination of her fingers and tongue on her pussy. Janice smiled, making her body jolt. “I hate having to hurry like this,” she apologized with a furious finger thrust. “I’d sooner be in a soft bed with soft music, a glass of good wine, and taking my time with you.”

“I’d love that too. Maybe we could plan on being together for a day,” Janice hoped. “We could exchange phone numbers, but I won’t promise anything.”

Several minutes of stolen pleasure passed by, and Claudia could feel Janice’s chest heaving quicker. She continued working on her pussy, and she’d lick her fingers, tasting Janice’s juice. Claudia’s mouth was met by Janice’s thigh, trusting. She started panting, with quick gasps escaping her mouth. An arch of her back and, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She released. “Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good!” She sighed, sure that her wonderful sounds would be heard.

“Am I the first woman to make you cum?”

“No,” she replied, embarrassed.

“I didn’t think so; otherwise, you wouldn’t have let me finger your pussy earlier. I know my Dan would love fucking you.”

“Yes, you are a lucky girl to have a guy like him, and I certainly wouldn’t close my legs to stop him from fucking me.”

Claudia buried her mouth in the fresh cum, lapping it up like a cat to milk. After a moment or two, she lay beside Janice. They exchanged tender kisses and caressed each other’s tits.


Dan and Arthur sat in the main cafeteria, having coffee and catching up on old times. “There they are,” Arthur said, seeing the pair approaching. Their short-lived love session carried over to them unconsciously holding hands as they approached the men. There is nothing wrong with two women holding hands, is there?

“Sorry, we were gone longer than expected. Janice was giving me a tour, and it was so enjoyable that we lost track of time,” Claudia apologized. “Kiss me and taste Janice’s cum,” she whispered to Dan.

“Missed me already?” She asked after Dan kissed her.

“I love your special kisses; they’re very tasteful,” he whispered and smiled.

She slipped a piece of paper into his pants pocket and said, “Janice and I exchanged phone numbers.”

“Janice, I have some business to take care of with Dan and Claudia. Could you stay behind, and we’ll discuss today’s production of Claudia’s video in my office? There are several items that can help you with your course.”

“Of course, Professor Bentley. I’ll call my mom and let her know I’ll be staying late. Can you give me a ride home again? I’m meeting some of my girlfriends for drinks later on tonight,” she smiled at him, understanding their next fuck would be soon.

Yes, I’ll make sure I get you home safe,” Arthur said, anticipating their next fuck.

Dan and Claudia walked hand in hand, following Arthur back to his office. Her shoes clicked her steps on the ceramic-covered floor, as Dan eyed her breasts with a slight bounce to her step. She gave him that look of needing him to fuck her.

“I wish you could have tasted Janice’s pussy, it was delicious. And I know she would have been a great young fuck for you,” she whispered.

“I guess Janice must be your youngest piece of pussy, yet.”

“I never thought of it like that. She did tell me she’s eighteen, though. I think I could get used to eating teenage pussy and then you’d fuck it. Sort of becoming a sex tag team. I can find us the young pussy for us to eat and then for you to fuck,” she smiled, squeezing his hand.

“And we’ll have to find you some young cock to fuck and suck off,” he added.

“Then you can eat his cum from my pussy and we’ll kiss after I give a guy a blow job,” she supported.

“Mmmm, I’m not sure about eating another guy’s cum. I may as well just suck him off for you,” he countered.

“You’d suck off a cock and swallow his cum for me?”

“Probably, some day I will for you.”

Arthur led the way into his office. “Lock the door behind you. I don’t want someone to walk in on us while Arthur is fucking me,” she whispered to Dan. He quietly locked the door so Arthur couldn’t hear it.

Arthur ushered Dan and Claudia to his cloth-printed couch instead of the two chairs in front of his desk. They sat while Arthur gathered her DVD and resume. Claudia sat with Dan on her left. Her knees were touching, but it was useless, her short dress still betrayed a nice hint of bare pussy, and the front of her dress barely contained her tits.

“I tweaked your resume, like you asked,” he said, sitting on the right of her, his knee touching hers. The cushions sunk with the weight of the three. He tried to be subtle, but his eyes could not leave her fabulously long, slender legs and exposed cleavage.

“I added more to include your DVD. I’m sure you’ll get a job somewhere, but still, expect to receive negative replies. I have a list of about fifteen stations throughout the country to mail a copy to. They will be receiving your resume even if they aren’t hiring. So you should also look at many of the job sites on the internet for TV stations that are hiring and send them first,” he explained.

“This is so thoughtful of you, Arthur,” she said, taking his hand in hers.

“It has been my pleasure. I did this first as a favour to Dan, but the more involved my students and I became, the more I really wanted to help you.”

“You did much more than I ever expected, and my DVD is so professionally done. I know of only one way, the best way, to thank you,” she said, placing her left hand on his right knee. She rubbed his leg higher, then stood and knelt in between his legs.

Her right knee was on the floor and her short skirt revealed her bare pussy to him. Claudia started to undo his belt, pants fastener, and zip. Arthur watched her hands wide-eyed.

“Would you like to fuck me or do you want me to give you a blow job?” She offered. Claudia released his cock from his underwear. It was only about four inches long and floppy. She caressed his cock and began to stroke it.

“You don’t want a thank you from me?” She asked, not receiving his answer. She leaned down and began to suck on his cock.

“I definitely want to fuck you!” He gazed at his cock vanishing into her mouth.

“Do you have any condoms because if you don’t, I have some?”

“Yes, I have condoms. But what if someone comes through the door?” He wondered.

“Don’t worry, I had Dan lock the door for me, so now you can relax and enjoy fucking me,” she smiled, seeing his cock come to life.

Arthur looked at Dan and said, “You’re okay with me fucking Claudia?”

“Yes, I am Arthur, so relax and enjoy yourself.”


“Come on, Arthur, let’s get naked,” she said, bringing him to his feet. She dropped his pants, and he flipped off his shoes. She helped him out of his pants and underwear. She slipped her dress straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor. Dan leaned over and picked it up.

Arthur gazed at her naked body, especially her shaved pussy. She stooped again and stayed, sucking on his cock until he was hard. She stood, kissed Dan, and had him move to a nearby chair. Claudia lay sideways on the couch so Dan could watch her sucking on Arthur’s cock.

“I love sucking cock, but don’t you cum. I need you to fuck me,” she expressed, going down on him again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.