Claudia's Condition
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia’s 6 a.m. alarm woke her and Dan from a sound sleep. He stretched and gazed at his naked lover. “I sure can get used to waking up next to you every morning,” he said, leaning in to kiss her.

“It’s nice to have company in bed now too,” she smiled.

“Have Kim or Tracy ever slept over?”

“Not as often as I’d like,” she smiled, and then they took a sensual shower.

Dan and Claudia gathered the items and clothes she’d need for her videos and headed for the local drive-through doughnut shop. The boy in the window was very appreciative of the long legs and ample breasts she showed.

“How am I supposed to drive safely all the way to Albany with you barely wearing that sexy dress?” He asked, admiring her beauty.

“Just keep your eyes on the road so we don’t have an accident. That doesn’t mean your hand can’t be busy.” Her sexy smile was captivating to him.

Claudia’s computer sat on her lap, just showing a hint of bare pussy. “This should keep you happy. I won’t cover up my tits until we get there,” she said, slipping them out of her dress.

“What if we have to stop for a pee break? Are you going to cover up your tits?”

“No, I think I’ll flash them to the lucky guys,” she replied. She paused and burst out laughing. “Of course I’m not going to cover up my tits. You just watch me!” She teased. His right hand caressed her left tit feeling her nipple grow hard to his touch.

“Now to come up with several news articles to talk about,” she pondered.

“You should cover world, domestic, and local news, plus maybe something about sports or the weather,” he suggested. “Since these stories are fictional, you can report on anything that may have had a wide-ranging effect throughout the world. For example, what if peace actually came to the Middle East?”

Claudia thought for a moment, then smiled. Her fingers typed as if they had a mind of their own. The words flowed onto the screen. “You are so good to me.”

“I’ll only help you if you need it. Your presentation should be done by you, not me. I’m anxious to see what it looks like; I know it will be fantastic!” He said, admiring the gentle sway of her tits as they drove over the roads.

Claudia typed on and on, her newscast evolving into a living form. She began speaking Spanish, using words that Dan didn’t understand.

“Why are you speaking Spanish?” He wondered.

“I’m going to do one segment in Spanish to show my language ability and hope your friend can supply English subtitles. I could use your help with a sports story. What would you like to see changed in the sporting world?”

“That’s an easy one. I would like to see the topic of concussions in contact sports mentioned. You would think that with all the modern technology available, they could come up with a helmet that protects the user from severe concussions.”

“I have a good idea what I’ll say.”

Dan noticed a road sign saying, “Last Rest Stop before Albany,” then below it, “75 miles to Albany.”

“You need to go to the bathroom, don’t you?” He asked.

“No, I don’t, but since it’s the last stop before Albany, I’ll go,” she said, seeing the sign also. “You just want to see if I’ll show my tits while I’m out of the car.” Claudia scanned the parking lot, seeing several parked cars and tractor-trailers. “I’ll only cover up if I see little children around,” she said, being cautious.

She exited the Mustang standing by the hood, her tits proudly displayed to the sunlight and for anyone to see. Dan was already taking pictures of her, and she happily posed for him. She pulled up the hem of her skirt, smiling as her pussy showed.

“You have to go with me,” she said, holding out her left hand for him to take. “It’ll be such a turn-on for me to be showing my tits with you right by my side.”

They walked towards the washroom building and saw several people sitting at picnic tables. The gazing began along with finger-pointing. “Look, Dan, my nipples are getting hard with excitement!” She observed. Dan could see the darker skin of the areolas had shrunk with her hardening nipples.

“I’ve got to hand it to you, Claudia, you sure are gutsy.” He complimented her, eyeing her beautiful tits.

A couple approached along the sidewalk, and they both gazed at her bare tits. “Hello there! Nice day out, isn’t it?” She smiled at them. Claudia chuckled when the guy, staring back at her, walked right into a light pole. “I’m having so much fun!” She snickered.

They both used the washroom, and she wanted a bottle of water. Standing by the water machine was a guy on his cell phone. “Hi sweet tits!” He said as she walked past him.

“You’re my kind of girl!” He followed them. “Can I take some shots of your pretty, sexy tits?” He asked.

“Of course you can,” she smiled, standing tall and proud. He took several with his cell phone.

“Will you take some with me and my boyfriend?” She asked.

Claudia stood close to him and smiled, handing over her cell phone. He gazed wide-eyed at her full tits and hard nipples. “You can tell I’m excited because my nipples are hard,” she smiled. Her stranger took several shots of them together, including Dan caressing her right tit.

“Can I please have a few pictures of you with me?” He hoped.

“Since you asked nicely, yes, you can.” The guy showed Dan how to use the camera and quickly stood close to Claudia. He then put his right arm around her waist.

“Can I have a shot of me feeling your tit?” he wished.

“Of course you can; we don’t mind.” Dan focused the camera on them as he took a full handhold of her right tit.

“Do you always flash your tits like this?”

“As often as I can,” she smiled, encouraging him to fondle her tit.

“We should be going,” Dan prompted.

“Sorry, but we have to go,” she said, reluctantly.

Claudia and Dan returned to the Mustang. More gazing took place and no doubt more pictures were taken of them.

“Two teenage boys came up to her and boldly asked her to pose with them.

Claudia happily agreed, and they each caressed at tit for the cameras. “If you’re showing your tits so easily, then it should be no problem for you to show us your pussy!” The taller one said.

“I thought you’d never ask,” she smiled, raising the hem of her dress. More pictures were taken of her. “Here, let’s sit at the picnic table for a better picture. Claudia sat the boys down and took a seat between them. She raised her legs and spread them wide, resting them on top of theirs.

Man, oh fucking man, she shaves her pussy! What a beautiful looking cunt!” One exclaimed at her spread-out view. Dan took more shots with both cameras. She didn’t object to a hand placed high on her thigh.

A second hand was on her leg. “You boys want to finger my pussy?” She smiled, and two hands explored between her legs. Claudia could feel two pairs of fingers entering her pussy as her tits were felt. She rubbed both their hardening cocks through their shorts. One touched her clit, making her jolt.

“I’m tempted to stay, but I have to go. Thank you, boys, but I do have to go,” she said, standing.

Claudia came up to Dan and took his hand back to the Mustang. “Let’s go before I change my mind,” she said as the engine came to life.

“Change your mind about what?”

“If we didn’t have to hurry to Albany on our business, I was really tempted to give both those young teenage studs a blow job,” she confessed as Dan drove back onto the highway.

“Do you want me to go back so you can suck them both off?”

“You would do that for me?”

Yes, I would,” he said, sliding his right hand between her legs. “I guess I’ll have to be more cautious when I dare you,” he confessed.

Dan found an area that was safe to turn around. “You won’t be able to take your time sucking them off,” he warned.

Ten minutes later, they were back in the rest area. He drove around with Claudia’s eyes searching for her two cocks. As luck would have it, they couldn’t find the boys.

“I’m sure while we’re in Albany, we can find you another cock to suck off, or two, three, or four,” he kept going, and she laughed.

“You are so good to me,” she replied, rubbing his cock.

They continued on their journey with Claudia’s tits proudly displayed.


“A few moments later, Dan’s cell phone made a wolf whistle sound. “I got a text. Do you mind reading it to me?”

“Are you sure? It might be personal.”

“I might be book business, and maybe we should also mention previous relationships in our pasts.

Dan opened his cell for her. “It’s a text from a woman named Brooke, who has black hair and blue eyes and is very beautiful,” she said, seeing her photo.

“Yes, that’s her. I guess you can read it to me,” he said, blushing slightly.

Hi, my love, I miss you so much and need you to fuck me really well. Hailey told me about your accident. I’m so glad that it wasn’t serious and you are okay. My shooting schedule here in London is all fucked up, as is normal. I hope my work in Venice goes better. Hailey told me you have met a beautiful woman named Claudia, that you are deeply in love with her, and that she is the one. I’m so happy for you, Dan.”

However, if you really love this Claudia, you should tell her about us so she doesn’t feel threatened or think I’m trying to steal you away from her. Bring her to Miami so we can meet her. If she’s the one who has won your heart, then she must be an extraordinary woman. I love you so much. I will keep in touch and see you about mid-August. I expect a great fuck from you when I get home.”

Claudia looked at Dan in silence. He knew he should tell her about Brooke and found a safe place to park.

“First of all, I want to say that I truly love you, Claudia, and have no reason to change that. You should not feel threatened by Brooke or any other woman I know. We both have people from our past that may come into our present. There’s a difference between loving a woman as a good, close personal friend and loving her as a mate or partner.”

“You don’t have to be sorry, Dan. I love you, and with our new lifestyle, I don’t expect you to be fucking only me. You’ll have to introduce me to your other friends, male and female. I’d love to meet them. I know your girls might feel uncomfortable, and I likely will too. I’ll tease them, and we might even compare notes on you. I love you, Dan, and there is no woman on this earth that can take you away from me.”

“And I don’t want or need another woman to love the way I love you. I live in a condo building that has many different professional types, married and single, such as artists, musicians, writers, and models. Many of us are away a lot through our work, and we take care of each other. We collect the others mail and check on their condo. We are a close-knit group of about a dozen people, mostly women.”

“I’m not surprised, but should I be worried about this other woman, Brooke?”

“I love them as friends and haven’t been romantically involved with any of the women, except Brooke. Have no doubt, Claudia, that I love you intensely. You can be confident knowing you are the only one I love as a mate and hopefully, someday, as my partner and wife,” he said, caressing her soft cheek.

Claudia looked wide-eyed at him. Marriage to Dan had been on her mind several times, and she was glad that he mentioned it again. “Thank you, Dan; you’ve helped to ease my mind a lot.”

“I met Brooke when I moved to Miami, and she introduced me to her circle of friends, who are now my friends. We did start dating and became quite serious, though her modelling career took her away a lot. After about six months, we realized it wouldn’t work for us, and we have remained close friends. She has set me up on a few dates, and I’ve done the same for her. I guess we’re trying to find the right person for each other. I did find the right person for me without having to try. Meeting you and falling in love with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.”

“And you are the best thing that’s happened to me also.”

“Whenever Brooke or I had to attend a function with a date, we went with each other. That way, there was no guessing what kind of person we were set up with. Enough about Brooke; this is our time.”

“You should send Brooke a return text,” she suggested.

“I can’t text and drive.”

“Want me to say it for you? I’ll read it to you before sending it.”

“Okay.”

“Thanks for checking up on me, Brooke, and I love you too. I’m doing great now and can’t wait to give you a good fuck! You are right in saying that Claudia is an extraordinary woman. She’s beautiful and intelligent, just like you, and she’s a journalist. She’s coming to visit me in Miami around mid-August. I look forward to you both meeting and hope you become good friends. I can hardly wait for us to fuck again. I love you,” she read back to him.

“That’s pretty much how I would have said it.”

“See, I told you that we make a great team,” she smiled, and they kissed. Dan drove the remaining distance to Albany.


“Perhaps it’s time for you to cover up,” Dan mentioned as they entered the Albany University campus. Claudia put her tits back in her dress as he followed the directions Arthur had given him. A few minutes later, they were parking at the production building and greeting him at his office door.

“Hello, my friend, I see you still have a taste for beautiful women,” Arthur Bentley praised, admiring Claudia’s sexily clad body. She blushed at the compliment.

“Hello, Arthur, it’s nice to see you again too,” he said, exchanging hearty handshakes and a pat on the shoulder.

“May I introduce you to my girlfriend, Claudia Lockhart?” Dan beamed.

“Yes, yes, Daniel has told quite a lot about you already,” he said, covering her right hand with both of his. His eyes could not leave her slender legs and the deep cleavage of her sexy dress. She smiled, enjoying his eyes on her.

“I hope it was all good,” she smiled.

“And this is my lovely student assistant, Janice,” Arthur introduced.

Dan and Claudia studied this young, short-haired woman who stood close to Arthur. She wore a light yellow and white floral print sundress that flared low at the waist and stopped well above her knees. The neckline had a moderately low scoop, and with the top button undone, it showed a nice hint of cleavage.

“I owe Arthur, Professor Bentley, so much! I was very sick and missed two months of classes, and I would have lost my whole year of university if not for him. He convinced the faculty to let me make up the lost time working for him. I’m doing my best to repay him,” she said, rubbing his back and giving him a slight smile.

“Come and join me for lunch in the faculty lounge. We can plan for Claudia’s needs and set our afternoon in motion. Janice, I would like you to assist Claudia and get her anything she needs.”

“It would be my pleasure, Professor Bentley,” Janice smiled.

“Now Claudia, you come sit with me and tell me everything you need, and I will get it for you,” Arthur said, eying her cleavage. Dan followed, watching Arthur hug her close to him and slide his left hand around her waist, dangerously close to her ass. He rubbed it, feeling the softness of her polyester dress.

“Arthur, you sure are a piece of work, already putting the moves on my girl,” he thought of his wandering hand.

Inside the faculty lounge, all eyes were on Claudia as she served herself from the buffet table. Arthur sat closely beside Claudia, enjoying the great view of her cleavage. She smiled at Dan, who was seated opposite her, and played footsie with him under the table. While they ate, she explained what she would like to do for her DVD resume, and Arthur was very impressed.

Claudia found herself giving Arthur plenty of views down the low opening of her dress at her breasts. The usual short hem did little to hide her pussy, and it didn’t go unnoticed by Arthur. She crossed and uncrossed her slender, sexy legs through their normal conversation. Claudia relaxed her legs more, spreading them out wider for him. She dropped her napkin on purpose, and leaning over to pick it up, he could easily see her shaved pussy. Claudia gave him a nice smile, acknowledging that he saw her bare pussy.

“You have such beautiful legs,” Arthur complimented, placing his right hand on her left knee.

“Thank you; I’m glad you noticed,” she smiled, then glanced at Dan. “I might be very, very grateful later on for your help on my DVD, if you catch my drift,” she whispered, teasingly sliding his hand up her leg.

“I played left drift at university,” he whispered in her ear, causing her to quietly laugh.

She leaned against the back of her chair, letting Arthur see her pussy in plain sight. Several others nearby also appreciated the sexy view, and several unseen pictures were unknowingly taken of her.

“For logistic purposes and to save time, I suggest you do your outside segment first. Then the other two will be done here. We can edit them to place them in proper order,” Arthur suggested.


Returning to the production studio, Claudia downloaded her flash drive onto the studio computer. Arthur and two of his students stood over her as she typed her narratives. The words would scroll for her to read on the teleprompter. All they wanted to do was look down her dress at her tits. The odd arm movement while typing would reveal a nipple to them. Her short hem did little to hide her pussy, and the two students were certain they saw bare skin at her crossed legs. Claudia smiled, knowing the three were gazing at her.

Claudia went to the women’s washroom and changed into a skirt hemmed six inches above the knee and a fashionable blouse. She, Dan, Arthur, Janice, and a cameraman drove into town.


“What is the biggest money bill you have?” She asked Dan.

Dan looked in his wallet and said, “I have a hundred dollar bill.”

“Can I borrow it for my story?” She asked. She smiled, grabbing it from him before he could say anything, then kissed him, “Love you, honey!”

Dan watched Claudia reveal her story to the camera and marvelled at her professionalism. Janice and the cameraman were great help with positioning her and checking lighting and sound levels. She had to redo two moments in her story that would be edited out of the final presentation.


Returning to the production studio, Claudia changed her blouse and skirt again. She quickly styled her hair and applied a little makeup. Janice assisted her, and they talked as she prepared herself, and she couldn’t help glancing at the nice hint of breast Janice showed.

Claudia sat behind a desk with a wall-mounted, NATO-style logo showing the four directions, which also spelled NEWS. The sound and lighting were rehearsed and adjusted, as was the speed of the teleprompter. She took a deep breath and smiled at Dan. He gave her the thumbs-up signal.

Dan watched from behind the cameras as Claudia began her newscast. “Her delivery reminds me of Lisa LaFlamme, who does the CTV National News in Canada,” he mentioned to Arthur, standing a few feet away.

“I think I’ve heard of her before,” he replied.

“She’s one of the best in the news business.”

Fearing he might be a distraction to Claudia by standing so near, he stepped back, mixing with the studio darkness.

In the dim light and shadows, Dan noticed Janice standing in front of Arthur, leaning against him. He placed his hands on her hips, pressing his crotch to the small of her back. The smell of her hair and perfume was always intoxicating to him. Holding a clipboard across her chest to hide her actions, Janice undid the top two buttons on her dress. She took Arthur’s right hand and guided it inside the opening onto a braless left breast. Her right hand snuck between them, and she rubbed his cock. She unzipped his fly and placed her hand inside his underwear.

As Claudia continued her newscast, Janice slowly stroked Arthur’s cock, yearning to be fucked by him again. He had her left nipple hard to his touch. He smoothed his hand over her left shoulder and whispered in her ear. She gave his cock a loving squeeze as she nodded her agreement to his question.

“Be careful, or you’ll make me cum,” Arthur whispered to her.

“I can’t help myself sometimes. I need you to fuck me again, Arthur,” she desired from her professor.

“I will, my love. Come and see me in my office after Dan and Claudia leave, and we’ll have a good fuck,” he needed from his pretty student.

Claudia said her last lines, and Arthur quickly slipped his cock back into his pants before zipping them up. Janice did up one bottom button on her dress. When the camera shut off and the lights dimmed, Dan let out a shriek and holler, clapping his hands. Others working behind the scenes applauded too.

“Thank you, people, for excellent work on cameras, sound, and lighting,” Arthur praised his students. “And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you deliver a newscast, outstanding presentation, Claudia,” he applauded.

“Thank you, Arthur. Now to see how it looks on video,” she anticipated.

“What did you think?” She asked, going up to Dan and putting her arms around his neck. She pressed her breasts flat against his chest.

“You were absolutely fantastic! I’m so proud of you, Claudia!” Tears of pride pooled in his eyes.

“Thank you, tears of happiness; what a compliment! Oh, Dan, you are such a good man to me! I love you so much! Stop it now or you’ll make me cry too!” She wiped his tears away.


Dan and Claudia prepared for her last segment, his interview. “You should have a list of questions you’d like to ask me. For any interview you do, consult with the person as to the line of questioning and what questions can’t be asked,” he suggested.

“Are there any questions or topics you don’t want me to ask you?”

“No, you can ask me anything.”

“Anything I like, including your personal life?”

“Yes.”

Claudia changed her clothes again and combed her hair out. Dan sat across from her and had to remind himself that this was an interview by a stranger doing her job and not his girlfriend. Dan found it difficult not to look at her shapely legs and beautiful figure. Especially difficult was hiding his love for her as she interviewed him.


The final editing of Claudia’s DVD was complete, and now it was time to watch it on the main giant screen in the production room. The lighting was subdued for viewing the screens, but once your eyes were adjusted to the low light, any body movement wouldn’t go unnoticed. Claudia had changed back into her sexy teal dress and sat sideways on Dan’s lap, putting her arms around his neck. Dan and the student standing on his left had an excellent view of her mostly exposed breasts.

Arthur was sitting with Janice standing next to Claudia and several other students who were on camera, sound, and lighting. Two female students were in charge of the control room.

Dan leaned his lips to her ear and said, “While you were doing your newscast, Janice was standing in front of Arthur. I saw her take his cock out and stroke it, and she had him feel her tits.”

“I have no doubt that Arthur is fucking Janice,” she whispered back. “I know I loved showing him my bare pussy while we ate lunch and having his hand on my knee. Too bad he didn’t feel my pussy. I’m going to let Arthur fuck me as a thank you for making my video.”

“And I’m going to enjoy watching him fuck you,” he smiled, hugging her close.

“I’m starting to get very naughty thoughts. I find myself looking at women that are attractive to me, such as Janice, and thinking of them as potential sex partners. I want to touch her pussy. I hope you don’t mind,” she whispered.

“I’d love for you to touch her pussy. So finger her and see what happens. The worst is when she takes your hand away. And the best part is that you get to eat her pussy. Who knows when we’d return to Albany, so you find the time to be with her before we have to go home,” he whispered back.

“You are so good to me,” she kissed him. “Maybe if we have time, I can give these five boys a thank-you blow job, or maybe I’ll let them fuck me. I like the one standing next to you, looking down at my tits and pussy,” she added lustfully.

“You do plan on being a busy girl. Maybe we won’t have time to try out the Ambassador Club after all,” he said.

“That doesn’t mean we still can’t create our own sexy fun,” she smiled. “And don’t forget we need to find a good sex store to buy some toys. I’ll let the boy beside you know I’m interested in doing something,” she said, placing her left hand on his ass and rubbing it.


Arthur started the video and stood beside Janice.

The video began with Claudia standing beside one of the studio cameras. “I wish to acknowledge the staff, in particular, Professor Arthur Bentley and his students in the visual arts department at Albany University, New York. Without their help, the production of this DVD would not have been possible.”

“This DVD is presented in three segments and it is intended for resume purposes only. The first video is a fictional news broadcast account of past and current news events. The second is an on-scene delivery on a social topic, and lastly, a one-on-one interview,” Claudia voiced as a disclaimer.

The scene faded to black and then showed her. “Due to the length of our originally scheduled program, our newscast is joined in progress.” Arthur voiced over.

She gazed into the camera lens and began her varied monotone delivery of the news from the teleprompter. Dan watched with pride as Claudia’s journalist persona came to life before his eyes.

“Religious leaders and theologians alike are continuing to debate the significance behind the massive 9.7 earthquake that devastated the Middle East region one year ago today. Was it the hand of God or Mother Nature flexing her muscles that was to blame for the largest earthquake ever recorded?”

“The previous quake, measuring 9.5, struck near Valdivia, Chile, on May 22, 1960, killing approximately 6,000. The Middle East quake, dubbed the ‘Miracle of the Ages,’ is aptly named, for not one single life was lost to a natural occurrence that has killed hundreds of thousands over recorded history.”

“Israel lies on the border of the African and Arabian land fault lines, with a constant, though usually undetectable, shifting of the earth’s tectonic plates. It shares its political borders with Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt.”

A map of the Middle East and video footage of an earthquake were shown on split-screen.

“As you may recall, the physical border between Israel and its surrounding neighbours was altered forever. Land that was once inside Israeli borders is now 250 meters to an amazing 1,000 meters inside Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, and Jordon. The same border alteration has also occurred in the neighbouring states. Five countries that had waged scores of battles over the ages laid down their weaponry and set aside their political and social differences to aid each other’s injured and trapped civilians.”

“Aftershocks still continue to this day, and as a result of fractures in the earth’s crust, water is now flowing freely from the Mediterranean Sea, down the River Jordon, through the Sea of Galilee, to the Dead Sea, and onto the Gulf of Aqaba, which then empties into the Red Sea. The Dead Sea, once known for having the highest content of salt water in the world, now has an entirely new ecosystem capable of sustaining marine life.”


While the video played, Claudia eyed the five male students gathered to watch. They were more intent on looking up her short dress, hoping to see under her hem than on watching her video. She didn’t want to disappoint them, so she adjusted her sitting pose on Dan’s lap, her legs now straddling his. Dan tugged a little on the front of her dress, making her right nipple slightly peek out. She smiled at several of the boys as a dim pocket light shone on her cleavage and bare pussy. She smiled up at the boy next to her and rubbed his ass again.

Claudia looked up at Janice and saw her looking down at the low opening of her dress. She took Janice by the left hand and smiled up at her. “You don’t have to look away when I smile at you. I know you’re looking down my dress at my tits. I want to thank you again for helping me with my video,” she said, kissing the back of her hand and holding onto it.

“It was my pleasure,” she said, her eyes gazing at a hint of nipple.

“I love your polyester dress, just like mine,” Claudia said, feeling the hem.

“I love yours also, very sexy.” Janice looked down at her and saw her pussy in plain view for everyone.

Claudia let Janice’s hand go and put her right hand down, feeling the calf of her left leg. She rubbed it and moved her hand higher, to the back of her knee. Janice didn’t protest as Claudia’s hand continued to go higher and higher, now going under the back of her dress. The tops of her knuckles met her right inner thigh, and Janice slightly moved her left leg.

Claudia could feel the heat coming from her as her fingertips touched her panties, which Arthur had made damp earlier. She slid her fingers past the elastic, touching dampened hairs. Her fingers probed and separated her pussy lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.