Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

They had barely closed their eyes when the alarm woke them up, and they took a sensual shower together. Claudia put on the white lace and satin bodice top and white mini skirt she wore to the dance Saturday night.

“I think that top and skirt combination is fast becoming one of my favourites on you, besides your sexy teal green dress,” he smiled, admiring her scantily clad figure.

“I really like wearing nice, sexy clothes for you, Dan. I’ll have to go shopping and buy some more sexy clothes soon before I wear out this one,” she said, putting her arms around his neck.

She gladly accepted his tongue into her mouth and urged him to fondle her left tit. “Will you sit beside me again while we eat at the restaurant?”

“Of course I will.”

“In that case, I’m feeling a little on the naughty side this evening; will you please take off my panties and leave them here?”

“You sly little devil,” Dan smiled at her.

He kneeled and put his hands up under her short skirt. Claudia put her hands on Dan’s shoulders for support as he slid her panties down her long legs. She lifted her short skirt, guiding Dan’s head to her pussy. He breathed in her fresh aroma, parting her pussy lips with his tongue. He sucked on her pussy lips and teased her clit.

“Keep that up, and we’ll end up back in bed for another great fuck,” she hinted.

“Then I could have the main course and dessert at the same time.”

Dan opened the car door for Claudia to sit her small ass down. He gazed at her long, sexy legs and saw his prize when she spread them open. Man, I love that upskirt view of your bare pussy. Can I take a few pictures with my cell?”

“Not here, Dan. Someone in my apartment building might be watching us. I’ll flash my pussy for you in the parking lot of the restaurant.”

Claudia marvelled at Dan’s rented Mustang. “A perfect match, a beautiful, sexy woman sitting in a beautiful, sexy car,” he praised.

“You could buy yourself one of these. She’s a beautiful, sexy car,” she said, sliding her hand across the dash.

“Maybe I will.”

A moment later, Claudia’s cell phone chirped, “It’s Kim. Oh, my God, she and Tracy don’t know we’re back together or about your mistaken arrest. Hi honey.”

Oh, Claudia, honey, Tracy is with me, and we’re so sorry about you and Dan. He was such a great guy. However, luckily for you, you found out the truth about him sooner rather than later. Mind if Tracy and I come over and spend some time consoling you with our toys?” She asked.

“I’d love to, but I’m not at home right now. I’m on my way to the Texas Roadhouse for supper. I know it’s short notice, but could you and Tracy join me? My treat. I have some news for you two.”

“We’ll be there in half an hour,” Kim replied.

“Make sure you both dress super sexy, I mean super sexy! I have a big surprise that you’re both going to love for a long time!” She smiled at Dan.

“We can’t dress too sexily; after all, it is a family restaurant.”

“Okay, then dress sexy for drinks out afterward. Do you both want the usual chicken breast meal? I’ll order yours to save time.”

“We’d prefer your breasts instead, honey, but chicken will do,” she kidded.

“You both know you’ve always got my breasts to feel and kiss,” Claudia said, saying goodbye to Kim. She walked her right fingers up Dan’s chest. “You, my love, had better take a Viagra later, because tonight, you are going to fuck me, Kim, and Tracy!”

“Maybe I should take two,” he joked.

“I love you!” She laughed.


Once parked, Claudia waited for Dan to open her door. She shifted her body, placing her right foot on the ground. Her short skirt effortlessly revealed her shaved pussy to the sunlight.

Man, that pussy of yours looks so fucking beautiful!” He exclaimed, taking several pictures.

She pulled up her top without being asked, revealing her bare tits to him. He took more pictures of her.

“And some of my bare ass,” she asked, kneeling on the seat, then pulling her skirt up to her waist. She could feel the late afternoon sun on her bare skin.

“Man, what a perfect-looking ass!” He smiled, taking more pictures of her.

“My ass is all yours and made for fucking!” She said, wiggling it from side to side. She stood, closed the door, and leaned against the Mustang, pulling up her top and skirt. Dan took more shots of his beauty.

“Just stay like that for a moment; there are some people walking behind you.” The final pictures showed Claudia flashing her tits and pussy with the couple on the other side of the hood.

“I should have asked him to take a few pictures of us together showing my tits and pussy,” she said.

“Good idea, we’ll have to find a guy or girl to take our pictures together.”

They were escorted through the busy restaurant to their table; all eyes were on Claudia. Her height plus her white, sexy top and a short skirt made her stand out from the dinner crowd.

“Would you like a table or prefer a corner booth?” She asked.

“We’ll take the booth, please,” Claudia replied.

The hostess put them in a curved booth closer to the back. Claudia slid in next to the big picture window, with Dan on her left. Claudia gazed out the window, seeing the park to the far right. Dan eyed the beauty of Claudia sitting beside him, and she caught him looking at the cleavage her top was revealing. She gave him a quick kiss, and, making sure no one was watching, she undid two more buttons on her top. Her top now revealed the deep valley between her tits and showed more than it covered.

“You cock teaser,” he kidded.

“And you’re a pussy teaser,” she smiled, kissing him.

“Better not undo any more buttons on your top or you could end up breastfeeding me right here,” he joked.

“I’d love to breastfeed you, Dan, but you wouldn’t get any milk from my nipples until I have a baby,” she laughed. “I’d love to have a baby with you someday,” she casually mentioned. “Oh shit, what did I just say?” She reacted by covering her mouth.

“That’s okay; I bet you’d make a terrific mother,” he smiled, cupping her chin for a kiss.

“I’m curious, just a general question, how many kids would you like to have?”

“At least two or three,” she confessed. “Being in my early thirties, it would be a race to establish my career and get a family started for me,” she added.

“I know I wouldn’t want to wait too long to have kids either. I don’t want to have a teenaged son or daughter pushing me around in a wheelchair,” Claudia laughed, leaning against his shoulder.

“I love you so much, Dan,” she happily exhaled.


Lisa, their waitress, took their order plus Kim’s and Tracy’s. Claudia guided Dan’s right hand under her skirt. “I’d love to have a repeat of our night at the movie theatre, but here instead,” she said, softly.

“You want me to finger your pussy and make you cum right here in the restaurant?” Dan whispered.

“I think that’s a great idea! I wish I’d thought of that. I had better make sure I’m not too loud when you make me cum, or you’ll have all the other women lining up for you to finger them too!” She laughed, kissing him again.

“But the theatre was dark inside, and it’s much brighter in here.”

“I know, and that makes it that much more exciting and naughty that we might get caught!”

“You came less than two hours ago, and you’re ready for more?”

“You bet I am!” Claudia spread her legs, brushing Dan’s fingers against her smoothly shaved pussy. Her eyes gleamed as she felt his fingers part her pussy lips and enter her.

“Mmmm, that feels so nice,” she said softly. She leaned her head against Dan’s shoulder, closed her eyes, and enjoyed being pleased.

Claudia let out a deep sigh of contentment. “I could spend the rest of my life in your loving arms,” she let slip.

Why, Claudia Lockhart, are you proposing marriage to me already, when we barely know each other? This is so sudden, I don’t know what to say! You’re just after my body for great sex, that’s all.” He teased.

“I, ahh, uh...” she stammered.

Dan raised his left hand and turned her head toward him. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t tease you about a subject as serious as marriage.” He caressed the softness of her face. “But I’ll admit that I’ve already thought of what it might be like to be married to you.”

“I’ve thought the same thing about you too, Dan, and I love the idea,” she confessed. Claudia urged Dan’s fingers deeper.

“I would like to see where our short time together will take us,” he said.

“I’d love that too, Dan.” She kissed him, then they touched foreheads and said, “Love me again tonight after Kim and Tracy go home?”

“Yes, my love, if I have any energy left in me,” he kidded, and she laughed.

Lisa came back with their food order, and neither Dan nor Claudia noticed her return. She stood beside him, silently watching his busy hand under Claudia’s skirt. Lisa cleared her throat, startling Dan, who froze his fingers inside Claudia’s pussy.

“You don’t have to stop because of me,” Lisa smiled, looking down at Dan’s hidden hand.

“Please don’t ask us to leave.” Claudia pleaded. Lisa placed their plates down. Dan and Claudia looked at each other. “We’ve never done this before in public, in the daytime at least, or in a restaurant,” she said.

“He’s fingered your pussy in public before?” Lisa asked.

“Yes, I have,” Dan answered, eyeing Lisa’s petite figure.

“That sounds so naughty, where did you have your fun?” Lisa was curious.

“Dan fingered my pussy at the movies last Friday night. And last night we drove to Lockport, and I showed my bare pussy and fingered it for a guy at a coffee shop,” Claudia offered.

“You two appear to be my kind of people. I’d love to hear more about it sometime.” Dan and Claudia’s hearts quickened at the personal interest Lisa was showing them.

“I’m sorry, we should introduce ourselves. I’m Claudia,” she said, offering her right hand, and they shook hands.

“And I’m Dan. As you can see, my right hand is sort of busy at the moment.”

“I’m Lisa, as you probably saw from my name tag. They both eyed her firm, medium-sized breasts straining against her white blouse, and they admired her slim figure.

Lisa tried to peer down at Dan’s hand under Claudia’s skirt. “I won’t say anything under two conditions. First, you have to let me see him finger your pussy. And second, you have to show me his cock.”

“Show you my boyfriend’s cock?” She quietly exclaimed.

“And when you show me his cock, I want you to jerk him off. I want to see you make him cum!” Lisa requested.

“Holy shit!” Dan and Claudia looked at each other.

“Do you want me to make Claudia cum too?” He asked.

“I’d like that too,” Lisa agreed.

“Okay, you can watch me make Dan cum,” Claudia agreed.

Claudia looked around to make sure no one else was near. She lifted her short skirt above her ass and spread her legs wider. Lisa could see Dan’s fingers busy inside her pussy.

“I shave my pussy also. Fuck her for me,” Lisa instructed. Dan obeyed, sliding his fingers in and out of her. “Fucking beautiful!” She whispered.

She watched Dan’s fingers slide in and out of Claudia several times. They both looked at Lisa, watching her expression as Dan pleased Claudia. Lisa subconsciously licked her lips.

“I’ll stop by a lot while you both eat.”

“Just so you know, my two girlfriends will be joining us for supper, and we’ll likely have more fun with them too,” Claudia warned.

“Good, the more the merrier!” Lisa smiled.

“Oh my god, Dan, can you believe her?” They both watched her tend to other customers.

“I didn’t think we’d have an audience to watch me make you cum. We could just leave some money for our meals and sneak out,” he said, looking at Claudia.

She squeezed her legs against his hand, placed her left hand on his cock, and rubbed it. “We have to stay and show you off to her, especially with Kim and Tracy coming too.”

“Let Lisa see my cock, and you making me cum?”

“She’s going to watch you finger my pussy and make me cum.”

“You sure are turning into a daring, erotic girlfriend.”

“Thank you,” she smiled, unzipping the fly on his pants. She slipped her hand inside the opening and stroked his cock. “I’m proud of your cock, and I’ll take every opportunity to show it off to another woman, or another guy, if you like,” she smiled, gently squeezing it.

“Umm, I think I’ll just stick with women, though you did have me sucking on Brian’s cock.”


“You aren’t eating very much,” Lisa said on her return.

“We’re waiting for my girlfriends,” she replied. Claudia made sure her skirt was up, giving Lisa a clear view of Dan’s fingers in her pussy. “And the dessert we’ll have later on will be even better. Here, Lisa, take a look,” Claudia offered.

She slipped Dan’s cock out of his underwear, holding it by the shaft. She looked at Lisa while stroking his cock. “Imagine having this big, beautiful cock fuck you every day!” She boasted.

“You are a lucky bitch, Claudia,” Lisa said with a smile. Dan blushed as he looked into Lisa’s eyes, watching Claudia stroke his cock.

“I know, and maybe I’ll let you fuck it soon if you’re good to us!” She smiled while stroking Dan’s cock.

“What do you mean by being good to us?” Lisa asked.

“Have a sexy threesome with Dan and me,” she stated openly. Claudia stroked Dan’s cock, enticing Lisa. “His cum tastes delicious too.”

“Okay, you don’t have to do much convincing to me.”

“We’ll exchange phone numbers,” Claudia suggested. Lisa then tended to other customers.

Claudia squeezed the shaft of his cock and bit her lower lip in sexual frustration, “I just want to fuck the life out of your cock right now!”

“You don’t want me to cum too soon,” he warned, stopping her hand.

“We’ll wait for Kim and Tracy. They’ll shit bricks when they see you, and when I make you cum!” She replied, picking at her meal.

“Speaking of Kim and Tracy, they just arrived,” Dan observed, seeing them exit Kim’s car.

“They definitely are dressed sexy. You should maybe go and meet them and give a quick explanation about me, or they’ll cause a scene over me being with you,” he suggested.

“Good idea.” Claudia put his cock back in his pants, and he zipped them up, then stood for her to go meet her girls. She stole almost everyone’s attention as she walked outside the restaurant. Dan smiled proudly that his girl had attracted so much attention.


Claudia met Kim and Tracy just outside the front door. They wore opposite-patterned blue and white paisley dresses, that were hemmed far too short and cut far too low. The patterns did nothing to hide the protruding mounds of their braless nipples.

“Don’t you two look inviting!” She smiled, greeting them with hugs and kisses.

“That’s the main reason, to look inviting, especially for you, and men of course! You won’t see a stop sign between our legs for you, honey,” Kim smiled.

“I love your two-piece, Claudia, but you need more colours than just virgin white. Your teal dress is very sexy on you,” Tracy teased.

“We’re far from being virgins,” Claudia joked.

“We’re so sorry for you, honey, about Dan and what he did. He would have been great for you. He was a good, decent guy, so we thought,” Kim consoled.

“You two make a great looking couple. What a stupid fucking asshole he was to hurt that old woman like that and ruin a great chance with you. He’ll never know how good he would have had it,” Tracy supported.

Claudia took each girl by the hand and grew a smile that would light up the night.

“You sure seem pretty happy for a girl who just lost her boyfriend to prison. You were an emotional wreck earlier this afternoon. Why the sudden change?” Kim asked.

“Dan is with me inside, and I didn’t lose him to prison,” she smiled, swinging their hands side to side, her smile stretching her cheeks.

“What, are you fucking nuts, girl?” Tracy shrieked.

“He beats and robs old women!” Kim added.

“You’re both wrong! We were all so wrong about Dan. Boy, was I ever wrong!”

“What do you mean?” Kim wondered.

“Dan isn’t the man the police were looking for. He just happens to resemble the suspect, along with his SUV. He didn’t rob the old woman. It was a case of total mistaken identity. I interviewed the police chief, and he confirmed Dan was a victim of such amazing circumstances.”

“That’s unbelievable!” Tracy cried.

They both hugged Claudia. “Oh, that’s so fantastic. Now we’re so happy for you instead of sad. I can imagine the rollercoaster ride of emotions you went through today,” Kim offered with a sympathetic hug.

“That’s for sure, but now I have the man I love, I have my Daniel back. He’ll explain it all over supper. So come and re-meet the new man in our lives,” she smiled.


Claudia led them inside. The looks she got on the way out were now tripled for their return to Dan. The two new, shapely-dressed women belonged in a nightclub, not a family restaurant. He spotted the sensuous trio and politely stood.

“Is it true, what Claudia told us about you being mistaken for the real robbery suspect?” Kim asked cautiously.

“Yes, it is. You wouldn’t believe the number of coincidences that happened to me. I can’t blame the police for doing their job,” he explained.

“I’m happy for you, Dan, and especially happy for our Claudia,” Kim said, giving Dan a good hug. Her embrace and his hug caused her short dress to reveal the bottom of her bare ass cheeks. Jealous gazes came from men and were accompanied by frowns from women.

“I want a hug too,” Tracy said, and Dan happily obliged. The second view of a nice-looking ass cheek was given. Almost every nearby eye was focused on the sumptuous ladies. Several men received a kick in the shins from their women for staring too long.

Claudia resumed her seat, with Dan beside her. Their short dresses barely covered their butts, and their slender, crossed legs revealed a darkened V to Dan. The neckline of their dresses ended below their nipples, affording Dan an excellent view. He showed his appreciation for the girls and smiled.

“I must be the luckiest guy around to be in the company of three such beautiful, sexy women.”

“You just might be!” Claudia agreed.

“Do you girls always dress so beautiful and sexy? Your husbands must enjoy your clothing selections very much.”

“They could care less what we wear,” Kim offered.

“How do you expect to go hunting or fishing in clothes like that? That’s their normal response,” Tracy said.

“Maybe we prefer to do a different version of hunting and fishing,” Kim suggested.

Kim and Tracy were known as the town sluts, though their reputation was based more on their provocative clothing than the amount of fucking around they did on their husbands.

Kim slid on the curved bench to Dan’s left side. “You don’t mind if I sit beside Dan?” She asked, looking at Claudia.

“Of course not, honey.” The three scooted more to the right, and Kim snuggled in close to Dan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.