Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan stirred at the feeling of something warm around his midsection. He opened his eyes to see Claudia dutifully sucking on his cock. He patted her head, letting her know he was awake. She continued to please Dan without saying a word. Music started to play on her radio, and Dan saw it was 7:30. Claudia reached over and shut off the radio alarm.

“Good morning, sorry I fell asleep on you,” she smiled, lying up beside him. She leaned on her pillow, admiring her man. She lightly combed her left fingers through his brown hair, her left breast brushing his arm.

“And good morning to you too, sleeping beauty. We were both pretty tired.” Dan smiled and kissed her.

“If I expect to be a good cock sucker for you, then I’m going to need a lot of practice,” she said, returning to his cock.

“This sure beats any old alarm clock,” he smiled, gently caressing her head. She nodded her head, continuing on his cock. “Practice on just me, or other guys too?” He teased.

Claudia paused, not sure how to answer, “Maybe we can both pick guys for me to give a blow job?” She wondered.

“That may be possible,” he hinted. “To suck off and then fuck?”

“Wouldn’t that be an experience?” she smiled. “And maybe we can find you, women, to suck you off and to fuck you, besides my Kim and Tracy.”

“I don’t want you to be placed in any danger while we explore our new interests.”

Dan closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of Claudia’s mouth on his cock. He could hear the slurping and sucking sounds her mouth would make.

“Are you going to swallow the cum of the guys you sucked off?”

“Uhuh,” she mumbled, not missing a stroke. “Every drop.”

She continued with her lover’s cock. She loved the feeling of it growing hard in her mouth. This time, she wasn’t stopping until she was awarded her prize.

Several glorious minutes later, Claudia could sense Dan’s breathing getting quicker. “Feed me, my love,” she panted.

Dan raised his hips, announcing his eruption, and came into her mouth, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh.” He grunted. She eagerly swallowed every drop and sucked him dry. Dan urged her to his side and kissed her.

“Mmm, Dan, do you know what that does to me? You kissing me like that right after I swallowed your cum will make me so fucking horny!” Her eyes darted over his features, taking in every detail.

“What is it?” He wondered.

“I have a confession to make,” she smiled. Dan looked at her, concerned that something was wrong. “I’m acting a little shy because you’re the first man to wake up in the morning in my bed since my engagement was broken off.”

“I am? I feel so honoured. I hope this won’t be the last morning I wake up beside you, especially with such a good blow job as an alarm clock!” He kidded.

“It won’t be,” she smiled, kissing him quickly.

“Now that we’ve calmed down from last night’s adventures with Brian and Laurie, do we still feel the same way about us fucking other people now as we did last night?” He asked.

“I am willing to continue if you are. I’m not saying it will happen all the time. I loved watching you fuck Laurie and her sucking on your cock.”

“And I loved watching Brian fuck you, and you’re sucking on his cock.”

“Laurie and I will have to have a cock sucking contest on you guys,” she teased.

Claudia’s work schedule was totally off with Dan around. They showered again together, tempted to have a quick loving fuck. He treated her to breakfast before her day of work, and they made more plans for later in the day.

“Can we stop at the duck pond at the park before I start work? There is something I want to tell you,” Claudia asked.

“I have something to say also,” he smiled. They walked hand in hand to the small cobblestone bridge they’d kissed by on their first date.

“Even in your office clothes, your slacks and blouse look sexy,” he complimented. The same two white swans swam leisurely on the calm water.

“Did you know that white swans mate for life?” She hinted.

“No, I didn’t know that about white swans. I’ll have to remember that important fact,” he smiled. Smiles could not be erased from both their faces as she took his hands in hers.

“I don’t want to seem so dramatic, but I’ve never felt this happy or this content before in my whole life. I know we’ve known each other just a few days, but I feel like I’ve known you my whole life. I’m taking the biggest gamble ever when I say to you, Dan Davenport, that I’m so very much in love with you,” she openly confessed.

“Being a writer, I could use all kinds of literary quotes, but I’ll say it simply: the truth from my heart. I love you, Claudia Lockhart!”

“Oh Dan, I love you!” She expressed herself freely, wrapping her arms tightly around his shoulders.

“I love you, Claudia!” He repeated, lifting her off the ground.

They embraced in a long kiss, and she encouraged him to feel her left tit despite people strolling by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.