Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The new foursome took a well-deserved fifteen-minute break. Brian and Claudia snuck off butt naked to the woods twenty yards away to have a pee. Laurie kept busy sucking on Dan’s cock, then they took their turn in the woods.

“Imagine how easy it is for anyone to be watching us,” Laurie said, as she stroked Dan’s cock. From the edge of the tree line, they could easily see Claudia sucking on Brian’s cock. The group then cuddled close, reviewing the pictures and videos they’d taken, commenting on how hot some were and which ones needed improving.

“Okay, Dan, I’m ready to try it now,” Claudia said.

“What does she want to try?” Laurie asked.

“She wants another of her many sex fantasies to come true, to try a double penetration. She wants Brian to fuck her pussy while I fuck her up the ass.”

“Ahh, double penetration, I’ve done it a few times too!” Laurie fondly remembered. “Have you had Dan fuck your ass before?” She asked.

“No, I haven’t.”

“Okay, Brian, you lay on your back, and Claudia, you straddle his cock,” Laurie instructed. They did as told.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Dan asked, concerned for her.

Yes, I do, Dan. Please help me make my fantasy come true!” She urged.

“I just don’t want to hurt you,” he fretted.

“I know you don’t and you won’t, honey.”

Dan waited until Claudia was on her knees squatting over Brian, then came up kneeling behind her.

“Laurie, can you please pass me a condom?” He asked.

“No, please, Dan I need you to fuck my dirty fucking ass hole with your bare cock. I need to feel you shoot that beautiful cum of yours deep up my fucking ass!” She emphasized, turning and kissing him.

“Okay, honey.” The moon and park lights sparkled in her eyes, revealing her unsatisfied lust and unspoken love for Dan. That same loving feeling was mutual.

Claudia positioned herself above Brian’s hard cock. She could feel Dan put his hands on her ass cheeks and then the heat of his loins against her. Laurie got on her knees next to Dan, grasped his cock, and stroked it for him several times. As she sucked on it a moment, Dan made several gobs of spit and dropped it at her hole. Laurie then guided his cock towards Claudia’s wrinkled, puckered circle. Dan held the head of his cock to her entrance and attempted to work it in.

“Try to resist pushing as Dan’s cock enters you,” Laurie instructed.

“Okay.” With a little more effort, the head disappeared.

Dan leaned over her back. “Just try to relax, honey. Let me listen to your breathing.” He gently caressed her tits, and on her exhale, he would push slightly. Every second breath out, his cock slid in a little more.

Claudia grimaced at the pain, breathing in between her teeth. She resisted the urge to push, saying, “It hurts.”

“I’ll pull out.”

“No don’t, start fucking my ass hole.”

“You’ll feel stretched and tight for a bit, then the pain will subside,” Laurie encouraged.

“Fuck me, Dan, fuck my dirty little ass!” She lusted. Her hole caved in and puckered out as he began a slow fucking rhythm. Deeper and deeper his cock went with each stroke until his balls would gently tap against her ass cheeks.

“Wow, is your ass ever tight around my cock!”

“Is this your first ass fuck?” Laurie asked.

“Yes, it is,” Dan revealed.

“It won’t be your last, because I like getting fucked up my ass too, and I’ll need you to do it to me another time.”

Brian guided her thighs lower until his cock was at her hole. Dan adjusted his position behind her. She rubbed the head across her opening and then took it in.

“Her pussy will feel tighter than before,” Laurie said, watching her take his cock deeper. Brian joined Dan’s thrusting actions, fucking Claudia.

“Oh fuck, what a difference!” She said it loudly. “I feel like I’m being split in two!”

“Take it easy, guys,” Laurie cautioned.

Now and then Brian and Dan would thrust at the same time, causing a loud moan from her. Alternating thrusting created shorter gasps of pleasure. Her whimpers of being pleased became more frequent.

“People are going to hear us,” Brian warned.

“I’ll try to be quieter, but this feels so fucking good!” Claudia expressed, her thighs meeting every thrust.

“One way to shut her up is with another cock in her mouth,” Dan joked.

“Yeah, can you find me another cock?” Claudia grinned.

“Is there another cock around? We need another cock!” Laurie playfully yelled. “Sorry, honey, no more cocks are available. But I do know a way to help quiet her moaning,” Laurie offered.

She knelt on Claudia’s right and cupped her head. She leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Her moans of delight were muffled, and she breathed heavily through her nose. Dan could see tongues being exchanged as they kissed. He noticed that Claudia didn’t resist Laurie kissing her.

Claudia began to give a constant, “Umph, umph, umph.” To their double fucking. She let out a higher-pitched sigh: “Dan’s cock is pushing against Brian’s cock, making it hit my special spot.”

“I know another way to help keep her quiet,” Laurie said. She stood and straddled Brian, facing Claudia. She stooped lower, her open thighs inching closer to her head. She grasped Claudia lightly by the hair, tilting her head up, “Eat my fucking cunt!” She ordered, lowering her head to meet her pussy lips.

Claudia had to fight to breathe, her nose buried in Laurie’s damp, sweet flesh. “You want to eat my pussy, don’t you, Claudia?” She teased. “Don’t you?”

“Yes!” She panted.

“Tell me, tell us!”

“I want to eat your fucking pussy, Laurie. Make me eat your pussy and drink your fucking juices!” Claudia wanted.

Dan’s rapid pulse spiked higher upon hearing the erotic demands and confessions of his love. He watched her eagerly devour Laurie’s pussy like a starving animal. She moaned, even more, announcing the enjoyment of her meal. Her tongue lapped over her parted lips, making her body jolt at the touch of her clit.

“Ahh, you sure know how to eat a good pussy! You’ve eaten pussy before, haven’t you, Claudia?” Laurie questioned. “Haven’t you?” She repeated, pulling her head back by her hair.

Claudia was frightened to finally reveal another of her hidden secrets to Dan. “Yes, yes, I’ve eaten pussy before with my two girlfriends, Kim and Tracy. I love eating pussy!” Laurie shoved her face back to her wet slit.

“I just knew it!” She smiled, defiantly.

Claudia felt ashamed, what would Dan think of her? But it also turned her on that he knew now, that she loved to eat pussy.

Laurie moved back beside Dan. She kissed him and then Claudia. As Dan felt her left tit, Laurie made her right nipples stay hard.

“I sort of guessed that you, Kim, and Tracy did more than just talk and gossip on your Sundays together. What stupid husbands they have! I don’t think any less of you, actually, even more,” he whispered in her left ear.

Claudia broke her kiss with Laurie and turned her head to Dan’s lips, “Thank you for understanding. I want you to be with Kim, Tracy, and me as much as you can!” She spoke softly.

“I would like that very much too, my love.”

Laurie continued to show pictures and videos of Claudia’s threesome.


Claudia was growing aroused to a fever pitch at her erotic confessions to Dan. Laurie kissed her hard, and Brian joined her in feeling her tits. She started undulating her hips and thighs faster. Her breathing was uncontrollable! “Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh fuck Dan, you and Brian are going to make me cum!” She shrieked. She let out a loud wail. “Uhh, uhh, oh fuck, uhh, uhh!” She panted her release. She bucked wildly, her climax spasms unequalled, as her hormones released.

She slowly caught her breath, but Dan and Brian continued double-fucking her. Dan leaned to her ear and said, “I love the sound of you cumming; it’s so sensual and beautiful.”

“Even with another man fucking me at the same time, another man making me cum?” She asked.

“Yes.” She turned and practically swallowed his tongue in a passionate kiss.

“Oh man, what a fucking cum!” She exclaimed, still moving her thighs against the two cocks. Brian had been fucking Claudia fairly rapidly himself.

“All of this talk has gotten to me!” He expressed this by thrusting faster.

“Come on, Brian, fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me good!” She encouraged.

He grimaced and let out a deep grunt. “Uhh, uhh, uhh,” announcing his cum.

“Mmm, I can feel your cum shooting into my fucking horny cunt! Keep going Brian, fuck me! Fuck me!” She demanded. He gripped her thighs tightly and thrust as fast as he could. His balls were almost slapping against Dan’s.

Finally, out of energy, Brian relaxed, catching his breath. He marvelled that Dan was still steadily fucking Claudia up her ass. She kissed him as Dan continued to fuck her. “Thank you for a wonderful fuck,” she said softly.

Brian gently pulled out from underneath Claudia to rest. Laurie began to suck his cock clean, tasting his and Claudia’s cum mixture. It was now just the two lovers.

Dan raised Claudia off her hands to a kneeling position, still impaled on his cock. He caressed her body, fondling her tits. She put her arms behind her, around his neck. She moaned softly as he continued fucking her ass. She turned her head for another series of sensual kisses.

“What a fucking beautiful sight!” Laurie expressed her admiration for the erotic lovers and took more pictures and videos.

“Oh Dan, I feel so content, so happy, so loved in your arms,” she sighed softly, embracing his arms as he caressed her tits.

Laurie had waited long enough to rejoin the sexy fun. She handed the phones to Brian. “I need to eat some good pussy! Take plenty of pictures and video,” she instructed.

Dan and Claudia watched Laurie position herself head first, between her legs. She had a bird’s-eye view of Dan’s cock fucking Claudia’s ass hole. Some of Brian’s cum was seeping out of her pussy onto her throat as Dan’s balls gently tapped against her forehead. “She’s sucking on my balls,” he whispered in her ear.

Laurie wrapped her arms around Claudia’s thighs for support. She tongued her pussy, lapping up her husband’s cum from her parted lips. She made her body jerk, brushing over her sensitive clit. Claudia felt the warmth of Laurie’s tongue enter her. “Oh fuck, Dan, Laurie is eating my fucking cunt!” She whispered, sensually.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.