Claudia's Condition
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia drove the short distance to Lockport. Dan used the time to finger her pussy and had her fairly wet when they arrived. “I feel like turning around and heading home already,” she said.

“You don’t want to do this?”

“No, that’s not it. You’ve got me so fucking hot and horny, I need you to fuck me again really good!”

Dan laughed and hugged her, “Don’t worry, I will!” The intense desire in their eyes was only outmatched by the unspoken love they were growing for each other.

They found a coffee shop with an outdoor terrace that had ten tables. A portable glass barrier divided the seating area from the passing pedestrians. It had good night lighting and was quite busy with customers.

Is being here okay with you?” He asked.

“Perfect,” she said, nervously kissing him.

They stood beside the terrace, looking over the crowd. “See any guy that interests you? You should be picky and decide on a guy that is attractive to you, that you’d consider fucking,” he suggested.

Claudia blushed. “You’d let me pick up a guy to fuck me?”

“Possibly, you’ve more than once said that I’ll get to fuck Kim and Tracy soon. I shouldn’t get to have all the fun,” he smiled, kissing her.

“I can’t believe I’m choosing a guy to show my bare pussy to just like we’re shopping,” she said.

Dan held her hand as she compared guys at different tables. “How about that guy with black hair and wearing a white shirt? He’s sitting with his girl by the railing. The table just to her left is empty; it has good lighting, and there are no kids around,” she added.

“He looks good to me. You take your seat so you’re alone for a few minutes, and I’ll get our coffees.”

They exchanged a good-luck kiss and hug, then she took a deep breath. As she walked towards her target, she could feel the eyes on her. She checked that her top was showing plenty of her cleavage. Claudia adjusted the elastic band on her waist, raising her short shirt even higher. She smiled, quietly laughing, seeing a guy and girl reading a copy of her Middleton Direction.

Claudia’s heart began to quicken as she walked past the couple. She gave them both a polite smile, making eye contact with each one. They in turn smiled and eyed her skimpy top and skirt. She sat in the empty chair just to the left of the woman, facing the guy, while Dan stood in line for their coffees. She adjusted her top once more, showing plenty of cleavage, shortened her already short hem, and crossed her long, slender legs.

Claudia casually looked around, then smiled, making eye contact with her male target. She casually undid another button on her top. It was now open lower than the cross line of her nipples. Her pulse became more rapid at her unaccustomed boldness.

She looked at her stranger and liked his attractive features. Her eyes viewed his lady friend. The hem of her short, tan-coloured skirt ended under her ass cheeks, just like Claudia’s. Her coral-coloured halter top with several buttons undone showed a decent amount of cleavage when she’d turn slightly her way.

Claudia took out her cell phone and texted Dan. “Our guy is having a hard time talking with his lady friend and looking at me. Dan, honey, look over at me; I’m about to spread my legs for him.”

Dan smiled at his text and looked over his right shoulder. He saw her take a breath and uncross her legs. Just as planned, she lightly scratched an imaginary itch high up on the inner part of her right leg and left it spread open. The lighting was perfect, shining on Claudia and highlighting her bare pussy. She continued to look at her cell, pretending to be unaware her bare pussy was in plain view. Anyone walking past and choosing to view the coffee crowd would also see her bare pussy.

Claudia glanced at him; his eyes looked up, making eye contact with her. He smiled and quickly looked away, then back at her pussy again. “He’s seen my pussy! I feel so excited! Hurry up!” She texted. The guy took out his cell and texted his wife.

“Don’t look, but that cute looking blonde in the white low top and short skirt, sitting behind you to your left, is showing me her bare pussy, and it’s shaved!”

“Hey, she’s just like me showing my bare pussy to the guy behind you. I want to see her nice pussy too!” She replied.

What Dan and Claudia didn’t know was that the woman was doing the same thing, showing her bare pussy to anyone who could see up her short skirt. She got an idea and took a small mirror out of her purse and held it up to see Claudia’s reflection.

“I can see her pussy perfectly! I bet it tastes delicious!” She texted him.

Claudia and Dan didn’t know that the woman was able to hide her cell to take several good pictures of Claudia and her bare pussy. She showed her husband the pictures and smiled. He sneaked several pictures of Claudia, too.

When Claudia saw he was stealing looks at her pussy again, she rubbed the same spot on her leg and left her hand just inches from her pussy. “I’m feeling so naughty and want to finger my pussy for him. Is it alright if I do?” she texted.

“Go right ahead and finger your horny pussy, but I want to watch too!”

She slowly moved her right fingers closer and closer to her pussy. Her fingertips touched her pussy lips and parted them. Two fingernails disappeared between her lips, feeling her already excited wetness. She moved her fingers slightly, then removed them. She smiled at her stranger, who was watching, and sensually licked her fingertips.

Dan came to Claudia’s table, sitting on her right. They toasted their newfound adventures, and he pretended not to know Claudia was showing her bare pussy to her stranger.

“I need you to fuck me already!” She whispered to him.

Dan stole glances at the guy and girl as he sipped his coffee. Several people walked past her, and she resisted the urge to close her legs. They still didn’t know the woman sitting across from her man had positioned her cell phone on Claudia and zoomed in on her. With one press of the red button, Claudia’s performance was now being recorded. Claudia returned her fingers to her pussy, into the second knuckle, and out. She teasingly licked them again for the stranger. On the third visit to her pussy, her fingers remained inside her.

Dan stole glances at the man. Claudia was showing her cunt too. “You have good taste in men,” he complimented.

“That’s why I’m with you,” she smiled.

Dan viewed the woman across from Claudia’s stranger. She had shoulder-length black hair and nice features. He raised his eyebrows at her short skirt, which ended under her ass. Her halter top did little to conceal her ample breasts.

“Would you enjoy fucking her?” Claudia asked, seeing Dan’s gaze on her.

“She would do nicely in one of our fantasies,” he smiled.

“I agree, but which ones?” She teased.

The woman was able to see Claudia on her video screen fingering her pussy. She’d lean forward a little and look at Dan in a mirror she held, then turn her head and steal an odd look at him. She took her husband’s cell and enjoyed taking several pictures of Claudia fingering herself.

“When they leave, I want to take my own pictures of your bare pussy,” Dan texted.

“And I’ll maybe show my bare tits too,” she replied.

Claudia was growing more aroused by the minute as her stranger continually eyed her while fingering her pussy. He was no longer looking away, and she stared at him directly as he watched her finger her pussy. She took Dan’s left hand and replaced her fingers inside her pussy with his. They breathed heavily as they kissed.

The other couple was going crazy watching Dan fingering Claudia. About another five minutes went by of coffee, chatting, and texting.

“You had better be careful or you’ll make me cum right here. I’m so turned on and so fucking horny! I need to fuck!” She whispered.

“Do you want to see if they might be interested?” The woman texted her man.

“Yes, I do,” he replied.

Dan noticed the woman take out a pen and paper and start writing a note. They moved their chair back and stood to leave. Dan, Claudia, and the other couple eyed each other. Dan appreciated the front view of her as she smiled at him. She stopped at their table, finally eyeing Claudia’s bare pussy for herself.

“It seems we both like to wear less during the hot weather,” she commented, handing her a note. “Come on, honey, I need you to fuck me!” She stated this boldly, taking her man by the hand.

Dan and Claudia both watched them cross the street and get into a parked car. Claudia unfolded the note.

“Hi, we are Brian and Laurie. We couldn’t help but notice the beautiful show you gave us of your bare pussy. I love to keep mine shaved too, for the same reason, show it off to guys and girls in public. I used a mirror to look at your pussy, and I enjoyed it very much. I know my husband and I certainly enjoyed you fingering your pussy. Wish we could have seen you make yourself cum. I bet it tastes delicious! You drove us both nuts when you had your husband finger your pussy for us.”

“Brian said how much he’d love to fuck you and eat your pussy. I’d love to eat your pussy too. I can imagine how delicious it must taste. You have a very handsome husband, and I bet he’s a good fuck. I hope you and your husband would be interested in some good adult fun with Brian and me. I know this is very bold and sudden, but you have to take your opportunities when they happen. We will wait in our car for your call; please call us, I know the four of us would have a lot of fun together. Thank you, Laurie. 769-1269.”

“Holy shit Dan, what do we do?” Claudia exclaimed, looking across the street at their parked car. “I never expected to get an offer to swap partners with another couple!” She said, wide-eyed. She scanned the note again and then looked to Dan for an answer.

“Would you want to get fucked by another guy, by Brian?” He asked.

“Yes, but that was in my fantasies. I didn’t expect we’d ever actually do it for real!”

“Nothing says we have to. You could simply crumple up the note, throw it away, and we would leave and forget about it. Or if you’d really like to try another guy fucking you, you could call the number. You are a grown woman, whom I’m growing very attracted to. We might always wonder if we don’t try it,” he reasoned.

“Would you like to fuck Laurie? She is very attractive looking and has a nice body,” Claudia wondered.

“Are you kidding me? A girl just doesn’t give her guy the okay to fuck other women,” he defended.

“Why not? I’ve pretty much given you the okay to fuck Kim and Tracy; why not Laurie too?” They both fell silent, re-reading Laurie’s note, “Would you like me to call her now?” She asked, picking up her cell phone.

“I’ve got the feeling that Brian and Laurie have done this kind of thing before, but it would be new to us. Our relationship is only a few days old, and I don’t want to do anything to ruin it. I’d feel like I was cheating on you,” she said.

“But would it be considered cheating if we knew and truly supported having sex with other people? What would my feelings be like if I watched another guy fuck you and he was able to make you cum?” he wondered?

“And would I be jealous of you fucking another woman and hearing her cum? Yet at the same time, I’m willing to let you fuck Kim and Tracy.”

“I do agree. A lot of different emotions would come into play if we fuck with other people. We would have to discuss this really well afterwards to alleviate any resentment toward each other,” he explained.

“As much as I might fantasize about you fucking other women, I’m not so sure I could actually do it. I’d sooner watch you fuck Kim or Tracy than a total stranger,” she let slip. Both their faces turned beet red at the thought.

“Enough of this kind of talk for a moment. I’ve got some sexy pictures to take of you,” Dan said.

He stood and sat on Laura’s chair. He pointed his camera at Claudia, who gave him a great, sexy smile. She opened her legs nice and wide for Dan. He took several pictures of her showing her bare pussy, then fingered it for him. He waited a moment and got a few with other people in the background.

Claudia checked to her left and right, then unbuttoned her top. She opened it, showing Dan and any other lucky viewers her tits. She gave him a beautiful smile. Dan took several more shots of her showing her bare pussy and tits with people in the rear of her. He sat alongside her, showing her the pictures.

“So what do you want to do with the note from Laurie?” Dan asked.

“We should do something soon; they’re waiting for an answer from us,” he said. She was silent for a moment, then read it again.

“If it makes it easier for you, I’d love to make your fantasy of getting fucked by two guys at the same time come true. It could be with me and Brian,” Dan offered. “Or would you prefer you and me with Doug or John?”

“This may seem strange, but I’d sooner have us fuck with a stranger than with Doug or John,” she confessed.

“Then I guess you know what to do,” he said.


Claudia took out her phone and called the number, putting it on speaker, “Hello, is this Laurie?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Hi Laurie, We’re Claudia and Dan. You left your note on our table at the coffee shop.”

“We’re so glad you called us and so soon. Brian and I sure enjoyed you showing us your pussy and fingering it for us, very, very bold and very sexy. We enjoy couples that are bold and sexy too! You drove us nuts having Dan finger your pussy for us.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed my show. I was so nervous showing my pussy like that. It was my first time doing it.”

“You wouldn’t know it was your first time from the way you acted for us. We’re very grateful that you chose us! I couldn’t see you, so I used a mirror on my compact to look at you too, plus I took several pictures, and I even video taped you fingering your pussy, very, very sensual. You had me licking my lips, wanting to taste your juices.”

“I hope you’re not mad at me for showing my pussy to your husband.”

“Not in the slightest. I wish I was seated facing your husband so he could have seen my bare pussy too.”

“He’s not...,” Claudia was going to say that Dan wasn’t her husband. “He’s not shy about having me show off my bare pussy in public.”

“He’s my kind of man. He and Brian will get along just great, and I know you and I will too.”

Dan began to finger Claudia’s pussy again as she talked to Laurie.

“And it seems we like showing our pussies in public also.”

“Yes, we do. Uhhh, uhhh.”

“What’s the matter?” Laurie asked.

“Dan is finger fucking my pussy, and he’s driving me crazy!”

“Brian is fingering me too as we speak. So, Claudia, are you and Dan interested in getting together with Brian and me for some good, sexy adult fun?”

Claudia looked at Dan. “Yes, we would, very much,” she said for the both of them.

“We’re so glad you agreed; we’d like that too.”

“I just don’t know when we could meet next. Dan lives out of state and has to leave in a few days.”

“If you don’t think it’s too late, there’s no time like the present,” Laurie suggested.

Claudia looked to Dan, who nodded his agreement.

“Can you and Brian come back over and join us for a coffee? They’re about to close.”

“You and I could show off our bare pussies and tits together for fun. We can see how comfortable we feel with the other’s man, then take it from there. I do hope we like each other’s company enough to swap husbands for fucking,” Laurie commented bluntly.

“Yes, we’re looking forward to it also. I also want to get fucked by Dan and Brian at the same time,” Claudia revealed.

“I’m sure Brian will enjoy you also, just as I’ll enjoy your Dan fucking me. See you both in a minute.”


Both their hearts were pounding with anticipation and excitement. “Wow, I never expected that to happen,” Dan mentioned.

“Same here, I guess I told her one of my fantasies.”

“You sure did, and we’ll make it come true too.” Claudia freshened up her lipstick and perfume as they saw Brian and Laurie exit their car and walk briskly hand-in-hand toward them. She adjusted her top to show as much cleavage as possible.

“You’re anxious to see Brian and be with him, are you?” Dan teased.

She paused while combing her golden hair and said, “I guess I do seem a little too eager. I’m sorry.”

“There’s no need to apologize; it’s new and exciting for us. We’ll find out soon enough if it was the right or wrong thing to do. I know we’ll both be nervous doing this, but I want you to enjoy yourself with Brian.”

“The same as I want you to enjoy yourself with Laurie.”

“Who knows, maybe we’ll take pleasure in seeing each other with another person,” he justified. They watched their new acquaintances approach.

Everyone was smiling as they stood to greet Brian and Laurie. They figured Brian and Laurie to be in their late thirties or early forties. Brian inhaled Claudia’s fresh perfume as she stood close to him. She appreciated his eyes viewing her figure. Now standing, Laurie was about five feet five, and Dan guessed she weighed about 150. They shook hands, making their formal introductions. She kissed and hugged Dan as if they were old friends. Brian was Dan’s height but about twenty pounds lighter. Dan and Brian each brought over an extra chair.

Laurie took Dan’s seat, sitting beside Claudia. Brian put his chair beside Claudia and sat close to her. Dan had no choice but to sit close to Laurie. She smiled at him as their thighs touched and his nostrils flared at the fresh, musky scent of her perfume. Brian eyed Claudia, taking in her short skirt and plenty of her cleavage. Laurie smiled, taking in Claudia’s figure.

“I should undo more buttons on my top; you’re showing more tit than me,” she compared. Two more buttons were gone, and the girls matched for cleavage.

“Are we going to have a coffee together?” Claudia asked. “No coffee for us; just good conversation for a few minutes, then we’ll go somewhere and fuck,” Laurie replied openly. Claudia looked wide-eyed at her and then at Brian’s smile. She couldn’t say no; this is what she and Dan wanted.

Laurie opened her purse, taking out a small pill bottle. “When you agreed to be with us, I gave Brian a Viagra pill to take. I’d like Dan to take one too. I’m sure we both want more than one fuck from the other’s husband,” she stated.

“Here, Dan, take this,” Claudia said, taking the pill from Laurie’s hand.

“You want me to take Viagra?” He asked, looking at Claudia. She nodded her approval.

“You’re going to be a busy man later on, and I need your cock to stay hard for more than just one fuck,” she smiled, placing her left hand on his crotch. Dan popped the pill and washed it down with coffee.

“Here’s what your pussy looked like to us,” she offered, showing Claudia and Dan the pictures on her phone. Claudia could feel Brian’s breaths flow over her right shoulder, as he cuddled closer to see her pictures and her tits. He put his hand on her left shoulder, squeezing her closer to him. Dan leaned close to Laurie to see the pictures, taking in her scent and cleavage. Several pictures showed other people in the background.

“And this is my video of you fingering your pussy,” Laurie said. Claudia’s cheeks reddened as the four watched her fingers going in and out of her. “That looks so fucking beautiful!” The video then showed Claudia guiding Dan’s hand to her pussy, and he began to finger her. Laurie spread her fingertips over the touch screen, enlarging the view, “I sure got a lot hornier watching that!” she added.

As they watched the video, Claudia placed her right hand high on Brian’s left leg. “You look so fucking sexy fingering your pussy.” He breathed heavily into her right ear. She hesitantly slid her hand over to feel his hardening cock. His left hand came down over her shoulder and slid inside her top, caressing her left tit. Laurie matched Claudia’s interest and urged Dan’s right hand inside her top. He felt her full tit as her left hand rubbed his cock.

“That’s what we need to do from now on, Brian. You should sit beside me when I show my pussy, and that way you can finger me like we saw Dan do to Claudia,” Laurie suggested.

“The pictures and video are very nice, but we want to witness the real thing. Will you finger your pussy again for us?” Laurie asked.

“Ahh, only if you finger your pussy for us too,” she answered quickly.

“Oh, I can see we’re going to get along just great!” Laurie smiled, pushing back her chair.

Laurie lifted her skirt over her ass. She spread her legs wide and smiled at them. Claudia did the same, much to Brian and Laurie’s pleasure. The guys watched both girls rub the palms of their hands up and down their pussies, then insert two fingers. Laurie smiled wide-eyed at Dan as he watched her finger her pussy. Brian was also pleased with the way Claudia’s fingers worked her slit. She was nervous, yet excited, that she was fingering her pussy for another guy while Dan watched.

The girls smiled at each other. “I’ve got to get a picture of this!” Dan realized.

“Same with me,” Brian agreed. They got up quickly and leaned over in front of the girls. Click, cameras clicked several times.

“Dan, tell Brian to finger Claudia’s pussy!” Laurie whispered as he sat beside her. He leaned a little forward, seeing her smile at Brian while she watched her fingers please herself.

“Brian, why don’t you take over from Claudia and finger her pussy for us?” Claudia looked wide-eyed at his request, allowing another guy to touch her.

“It would be my pleasure,” he smiled, guiding her hand away from between her legs. He held her hand and licked her fingers, saying, “Tastes delicious.”

Claudia looked on, watching Brian’s hand caress between her legs. All he had to do was lightly touch her pussy lips, making her body jolt. His fingers separated her lips, and two slid easily into her. Her body jerked again as his thumb rubbed her clit.

“Your pussy is soaking wet!” He said, gently.

“I know, I’m so turned on, so horny for a good fucking!”

“I’ll fuck you good!” Brian promised.

She looked at Dan with lustful eyes for him as another man pleased her pussy. She instinctively matched the gentle thrusts of his fingers. The lustful gaze of her eyes said it all, as she surrendered her mouth to his probing tongue.

“Definitely need pictures of them again,” Dan expressed, his excitement growing. He could feel his cock growing hard.

“Here, take some on Brian’s phone too,” Laurie offered, handing it to Dan. Click, click, many more times.

He pressed the record button and recorded Brian’s fingers in and out thrusts as they kissed. Claudia rubbed his hardening cock.

“Brian, please tell Dan to finger your wife’s pussy!” Claudia asked.

“Dan, why don’t you return the favour and finger Laurie’s pussy for us?” She suggested.

“My pleasure also.” He guided her fingers out of her pussy and licked them twice, then slid two fingers into her. Her eyes glistened with lust as their eyes locked. His thumb moved over her clit making her body twitch. She couldn’t hold back any longer and embraced his head for a long French kiss. Claudia smiled while watching Dan’s fingers work in and out of Laurie’s pussy. Brian took pictures and a video of the pair.

Four pairs of eyes watched fingers fucking two pussies. Claudia caressed Brian’s neck as she accepted his tongue into her mouth. Her soft moan betrayed her mounting desire.

“This ought to drive the guys fucking nuts,” Laurie whispered in her left ear. She took Brian’s hand from Claudia’s pussy and replaced it with two fingers from her right hand. Claudia looked wide-eyed at Laurie’s boldness.

“What do I do?” She wondered. “There’s no time to chicken out now.”

She looked past Laurie at Dan as she placed her right hand on her left thigh. Claudia’s fingers slid down the valley of Laurie’s legs to her pussy lips. Their eyes locked as she slipped two fingers inside her. The girls mutually fingered each other’s pussies. Claudia winked and smiled at Dan, displaying a more obvious hint that she might be bisexual.

“Fucking awesome!” Brian uttered this, picking up his camera.

“It sure is!” Dan agreed, joining Brian for photos and video of the sensual pair.

“What is it with men seeing two women together, touching each other?” Laurie questioned.

“They’re thinking it’s a waste of two good pussies that aren’t being fucked,” Claudia replied.

“We’ll certainly take care of that!” Laurie smiled, getting a laugh.

“I have to close up the patio in a few minutes!” A voice from behind warned them.

“May I suggest we go to a place we know that is more private for us?” Laurie offered.

“Where is that?” Claudia asked.

“It’s such a lovely warm night out, I thought we’d go to the park a few blocks away to enjoy our fucking.”

“That sounds perfect to us,” Claudia agreed.

They stood, and Dan went to Claudia and asked, “Are you doing alright?”

“I’m doing fantastic, thank you so much, Dan!” She smiled, hugging and kissing him.

“And you?”

“I’m enjoying myself too,” he said, kissing her.

“I didn’t want to disappoint you by not touching Laurie’s pussy.”

“Thank you, I enjoyed it very much.”

“I did too,” her whisper confessed. “I’m going to fuck you so good when we get home!” She predicted with a knowing grin. She gave Dan the deepest of kisses, urging him to fondle her tit as she rubbed his cock.


They left the coffee shop; the couples switched hands. Brian paused at his car, taking a king-sized comforter out of the trunk. “We want to be comfortable while we fuck,” he smiled, kissing Claudia.

The two couples strolled along the vacant sidewalk hand in hand. Brian held the blanket under his left arm and caressed Claudia’s waist with his right. She replied with her left hand inside his left rear pants pocket. Dan and Laurie followed the same movement. Claudia could feel the movement of his left ass cheek as he walked. She didn’t object as he lifted the last few inches of her skirt to expose her bare ass.

“Your hand feels nice on my bare ass!” She smiled as he rubbed it.

“Claudia has a nice looking ass,” Laurie observed from behind.

“She does, and so, do you!” Dan replied, raising Laurie’s skirt so her cute ass was in plain view. They stopped waiting for the red light to turn green.

“Undo my top!” Claudia urged. Brian reciprocated by releasing Claudia’s tits into the night air. Laurie looked up at Dan, who needed no prompting and exposed her full tits to the street lights.

“I’d walk naked if I thought we could get away with it,” Laurie teased.

I’d like to join you,” Claudia approved.

Clear to continue, they strolled to the next block. Both girls glanced at their semi-naked figures in the storefront windows. They were both excited enough not to care if any motorists or pedestrians saw their exposed tits or asses. The wait at the next red light resulted in kisses and nipples willingly being hardened from eager touching.

“Hope the park isn’t too far away. I’m ready to fuck right here on the sidewalk,” Claudia joked.

“We won’t stop you, but the police might!” Laurie joked.

“Cross the next street, and we’re at the park entrance,” Brian directed.


They walked through a wrought iron gated entrance and along a gravel path. Brian guided Claudia up a gentle slope to an opening toward a big oak tree.

“Is this the town’s local fucking spot?” Dan joked, striding up the gentle incline.

“Pretty much, some use the public pier or the gravel pit. Don’t be surprised if you hear other couples fucking nearby in the woods,” Brian warned.

“And don’t be shocked if we end up putting on a show for some snoopy, horny eyes,” Laurie added. “We like to watch too.”

“Here we are,” he said, letting go of Claudia’s bare ass.

She helped him spread out the comforter. Wrapped in the center was a plastic bag with sanitary wipes, several small towels, and half a dozen condoms. Claudia picked up the bag, laying it to one side.

“We like to be prepared for outdoor fucking, whether it’s just ourselves or another couple we meet,” Laurie explained.

Laying below them to the right was a duck pond with a full moon’s reflection. The view back to the left displayed the twinkling lights of the small downtown core. The moonlight casts a blueish-white hue over them, combined with the glow from the park lights.

“We can see each other fairly well at night,” Claudia commented.

“Do you and Brian do this very often, meet or pick up willing couples for fucking?” Claudia wondered.

“Not as often as you might think, maybe three or four times a year. We have to be very careful with the crazies out there. Another couple is safer for us than picking up two strange guys to fuck me. One or two women aren’t so bad either.”

“When I found out you were showing your bare pussy to Brian, I knew you two would be very special to us. I love Brian with all my heart and would never give him up for another guy. We just love the excitement of watching each other fuck someone else, whether it’s a guy, a woman, or a couple. We’ll fuck our brains out for days afterwards at home,” Laurie said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.