Claudia's Condition
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

They said their goodnights with Dan and Claudia taking a cab, “Would you like to go to my place with me or prefer your apartment?” He asked.

“I’m feeling really naughty. Why don’t we let Aunt Katherine hear the headboard bang against the bedroom wall so she knows we’re fucking!” She whispered.

Oh, we’ll make it bang the wall, alright!” He grinned.

“I’m counting on it,” she smiled.

Claudia was quite aroused for Dan to fuck her, and though she knew Paul, their cab driver, she didn’t hesitate to have Dan undo the buttons on her top. Paul trained one eye on the road and the other in his rear-view mirror. He’d smile and raise an eyebrow at glimpsing a bit of tit and nipple. She caught Paul’s gaze in his mirror and brushed her top aside, giving him a clear view of both tits.

Exiting the cab, they quietly entered the front door and tiptoed hand in hand up the stairs. “I feel like I’m trying to sneak you into my bedroom without my parents catching us,” he laughed in a whisper.

“I know, this is fun!” Claudia giggled, trying to avoid the squeaky steps.

They didn’t know that Aunt Katherine, who was still up, heard them come in and just caught a glimpse of their feet going up the stairs. She smiled and gently closed the kitchen door.


Inside Dan’s room, they immediately embraced. They breathed heavily through their noses as they kissed, and Dan began to unbutton Claudia’s top. She pulled his shirt up over his head, tossing it into the air. Giggles erupted from both of them as she undid his belt, anxious to get at her prize. Dan paused, cupping Claudia’s face in his hands. His heart was pounding so hard that he could feel it in his ears.

She pushed hard against his lips, guiding his hands to the buttons on her top. “I want you; I need you, Dan,” she said, seductively. She moaned softly, eagerly taking his tongue.

Dan moved around to her back and swept her golden hair off her right shoulder. Claudia could feel his breath on her as she watched him slowly and teasingly undo the remaining buttons on her top. He cupped her breasts in both hands, becoming her living bra. He began to knead her tits as if they were baker’s dough. Her nipples hardened under his masterful touch. He squeezed her tits together, one nipple touching the other. She turned her head, meeting his lips. Her heart was pounding like a runaway freight train. He slipped her top off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Claudia’s skin tingled as the heat from each breath he exhaled cooled on her shoulder. He kissed his way from one shoulder to the other.

“Why did you slow down feeling my tits?” She wondered.

“Self-preservation, for one thing.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m so turned on to be with you that once inside you, I’d probably cum in four or five strokes. I don’t want our first time to end that quickly. We could make love a thousand times, but only have our first time once. I want to make it perfect for you, for us.”

“Just about everything is perfect about you, Dan,” she smiled.

“Mmm, that feels so fucking good! I haven’t had my tits felt like that by a man in a long time,” she moaned, showing her approval.

“Perhaps you’ve had your tits felt like this by a woman instead, maybe Kim or Tracy?” He teased.

“Wouldn’t you love to know?” She taunted, smiling. Claudia leaned against Dan, folding her arms over his. “I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have said ‘by a man’ like that. I didn’t want you to feel bad.”

“That’s okay, Claudia, we’re losing our virginity with our first time together, though neither one of us is a virgin. We’ve both been with other partners before, so there is no comment that can be said wrong.”

“Everything we do together is a new discovery. One might like to do something and the other doesn’t, so we’ll reach a compromise, like I’m not into chains, whips, and bondage,” he explained.

“Same here, then from now on when we kiss, I’d love for you to caress my tit.”

“Like this?” He asked. Dan cupped her cheek with his right hand and kissed her. While his tongue entered her, he slid his hand down and lightly and lovingly caressed her left tit.

“Yes, exactly like that,” she said, breathlessly. “I don’t know why, but the connection of your mouth to mine and your hand to my breast really gets to me!”

They looked into the other’s eyes, darting over the features of the other. If the eyes are the window to the soul, then surely they were seeing the intensifying love they felt for each other. Dan lightly touched her jaw and throat. Their lips met again, tongues searching their mouths and making the sounds only perfect kissing can make.

“Damn, you sure know how to kiss!” She whispered.

“You’re pretty good yourself.”

Claudia put Dan’s hand back on her breast, softly saying, “Love me, Daniel.” She put her right hand behind her, trying to undo Dan’s pants as his hand continued from her breast down her stomach. “That tickles,” she laughed, as his fingertips counted her ribs.

“I thought I tickled your fancy between your legs.”

“Tonight, right now, my whole body is my fancy,” she laughed.

“Guess I’ll have to tickle your whole body.”


Dan moved to her front, and kneeling, he sucked on both her nipples. Claudia caressed him to her breast as if feeding him. He kissed her ribs and stomach, his tongue circling her navel. He gently pulled her skirt down, and she stepped out of it. Dan admired Claudia in her white silk and lace panties. He slid his hands over her waist and thighs. He kissed her pussy mound and could see the crotch of her panties stained wet with excitement. He slowly slid her panties down her legs. Claudia could see the reaction in his eyes at seeing her freshly shaved pussy. He hesitated a moment.

“I understand if you don’t want to lick my pussy. Some guys don’t want to get that personal with a woman or like the taste,” she said.

Dan stood up and cupped Claudia’s cheeks in his hands. “Being able to eat you and make you cum, then taste and drink your love, the very essence of your being a woman, is just as satisfying as if you were to suck me off and swallow my cum. I love to eat pussy and taste a woman’s cum juice.”

“I don’t know if I can suck you off, Dan. I’ve sucked on a guy’s cock before, but I haven’t cared about him enough to let him finish in my mouth. I normally finish by jerking him off. I want to try and suck you off to swallow your cum. I don’t want to disappoint you.”

“Disappointing me would be if you hurt or killed someone.”

“And I’m disappointed that you beat and robbed that poor woman from Lockport,” she thought briefly.

“Don’t get me wrong, I’d love for you to suck me off and swallow, but there are no expectations, no right or wrong thing to do.”

“Thank you, Dan, for understanding me.”

Claudia kissed Dan and pressed lightly on his shoulders. He took the hint, and this time he led her to the bed. She laid down, spreading her legs, inviting him between them. He got on the bed and kissed her on the lips, then her neck, and down to her nipples. She caressed his head and ran her right fingers through his hair as she breastfed him.

Dan made her nipples rock hard and left them wet as he moved lower to her navel. His tongue circled it, and he traced a line to her left thigh and then her right. He next kissed her pussy mound. Her quick breathing matched his as each exhale dampened her skin.

Dan kissed a path from her right thigh to her knee, then backed up and did the same to her left. He caressed the soft skin behind both knees.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” She asked, coyly.

“What have I forgotten?” He smiled.

Claudia rubbed her pussy spreading her lips apart, her pink flesh beckoning Dan closer. “I need you to eat my pussy! Eat my cunt!” Her eyes urged.

Dan licked his way up her left leg and moved to his waiting prize. He could see the flatness of her stomach and the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed quickly. He observed her pussy closely for the first time. Her soft skin was perfectly shaped, and the tips of her pussy lips protruded. Dan rubbed his right palm up and down, feeling the heat from her. He gently spread her lips apart and saw the glistening of her flesh. His nostrils flared as he breathed in her aroma.

“You smell delicious,” he commented, then lowered his tongue. “And you taste delicious too,” he added after a few licks.

Her right hand urged his mouth further. His left fingers pulled back her skin to reveal the lighter mound of her clit. Claudia reacted instantly to his sticking his tongue out at her. Dan easily slid two fingers inside her, feeling her wetness. He slowly worked his fingers in and out like a piston, while his tongue on her clit made her body jolt.

Claudia instinctively met his finger thrusts, and he wetted both her nipples with her pussy juice, then resumed fingering her. For the next five minutes, he licked her clit continually and felt the softness of her skin wherever his left hand could reach. He paused, kissing his way up to each nipple, then returned to his meal.

The next time Dan washed her nipples with her juice, she took his hand and licked his fingers. He watched her clean his fingers and winked, letting him continue. Her pussy lips curled outward beautifully, like butterfly wings. “I need to touch you, Dan. I want to stroke your cock,” she urged, pulling at his pants leg.

“Not yet,” he murmured.

Dan’s fingers re-entered her pussy but went further and curled upwards, searching for that special place. He continued to place his tongue on her clit while his fingers probed her inner walls. Then he touched that small, slightly rough patch of skin. Claudia’s reaction was instantaneous, and her thighs and ass began to undulate.

“Oh my god, what did you just touch? That feels fantastic!” She asked, lifting her head. Her reaction told Dan he’d found her G-spot.

“Didn’t you know you had a G-spot?”

“I’ve heard that women have a certain area inside them that is very sensitive, but no one has ever found it before in me!” Dan, encouraged by his find, worked harder, giving his love a good, long, steady finger fuck.

“Please, Dan, I really need to feel your cock,” she pleaded.

This time Dan relented, and he adjusted his position into a sideways sixty-nine. Claudia quickly undid his pants and spread them open. She pulled down on his underwear, releasing her sought-after prize. She gazed at his eight-inch cock, which was lying hard on its right side. She lightly touched the shaft, making him startle. Dan could feel her warm hand circle around it. The head and part of the shaft showed over her hand. She slowly stroked it, getting a big drop of cockjuice on the head. She gripped his cock firmly, biting her lower lip, frustrated that she hadn’t had a real cock in her hand or inside her for way too many months. Had it been at least a year? She couldn’t remember.

“Better be careful or you’ll have me cumming in no time,” he warned, as he continued to finger her. Claudia relaxed her grip. She wanted Dan’s cum inside her pussy, not on her hand.

Claudia adjusted her position a little, trying to get her mouth closer to his cock. She wanted to suck on Dan’s cock, but his expert tongue and fingers told her otherwise. “Oh fuck Dan, that feels so fucking good! Don’t stop! Yeah, keep your fingers and tongue moving just like that!” She instructed.

Dan kept a steady rhythm on her pussy, her sounds, and her body movements, urging him on, “Eat my fucking cunt!” She demanded loudly.

Dan could feel Claudia’s body meeting his fingers. “Oh fuck Dan, honey, I’m going to cum!” She exclaimed.

She gripped the bedsheets, her back arching as her body exploded into a crashing orgasm she’d never experienced before. The intensity emanated from her pussy throughout her body. She started to scream out her pleasure and grabbed the pillow, covering her face. Dan could hear her shriek with muffled enjoyment, trying to hold onto her writhing pelvis.

Dan’s fingers were bathed in Claudia’s cum, and he alternated licking his fingers and drinking her womanhood. “Mmm, you taste so fucking delicious!”

She pulled the pillow away and ground Dan’s face into her pussy. “Eat my pussy! Eat my fucking cunt!” She ordered. She pressed his head to her pussy, lapping up her juices. Dan continued drinking her love juices until he made her clit so sensitive that she had to stop him.


Her climax subsided, and she exhaled deeply, saying, “Come up and kiss me!” She urged, gently pulling on his hair.

Dan nibbled on each hip bone, moving up her body and pausing at each nipple. She pulled him up to her, eagerly sucked his tongue into her mouth, and tasted her cum juice on his lips.

“That’s twice you’ve made me cum and you still had your pants on,” she joked.

“You want me to have my pants on every time I finger your pussy?”

“Not all the time. I expect many repeats of our time in the movie theatre,” she anticipated.

“You won’t get any refusals from me!”

“We can go to another movie soon; only this time, I’ll wear a short skirt and no panties.”

Dan got off the bed and took off his jeans and underwear. He went quickly to his suitcase and returned. Claudia smiled, looking at his cute ass and the slight hang of his cock as he returned.

“Do you want me to use a condom? I don’t mind it if you prefer.”

Claudia came to the edge of the bed and said, “I appreciate the offer. I’m clean, and I trust you are also; besides, I’m on the pill.”

“I am clean,” he confirmed.

She took the condom from him, tossing it toward his suitcase. “In that case, I never want you to use a condom on me.” She eyed his semi-hard cock.

“I’m not a well-hung porn star, who with great editing can last half an hour and fire off a huge load of cum,” he defended.

Claudia lay on her left side and propped herself up on her elbow, her face inches from his cock. “I mean, size does matter to women, doesn’t it? It doesn’t look that big from my point of view. But I’m never looking up at my cock,” he kidded.

Claudia wrapped her right hand around the shaft of his cock and slowly stroked it. “Size doesn’t matter too much as long as you know how to use it. Your cock looks big enough to me. How big is it?”

“It’s eight inches when hard and more like two or three when soft,” he laughed.

She watched Dan’s cock grow harder and longer in her hand. “It’s the perfect size for me. Besides, Kim says any more than a mouthful is a waste of cock. And she ought to know with all the cock sucking she’s done.”

“It’s the porn movies and society that make it seem like a bigger cock is better. Actually, only about the first two inches inside a woman’s vagina have any nerve endings,” he explained.

“I didn’t know that,” she replied, admiring his cock.

“What if I had snuck off with Tracy or Kim for a quick fuck or a blow job?”

“Then we wouldn’t be here right now. Do you realize how important it was to me that you turned them down?”

“I’m beginning to realize it.”

She tightened her grip around his cock, and a big bead of cock juice appeared at the tip. Her green hazel eyes looked up at him, then she leaned forward and licked the head, spreading the juice around with the tip of her tongue. She kissed the head and slowly took it into her mouth. Dan could feel the warmth of her mouth around his cock and her breathing against him. In and out she went on his cock, letting it slide over her tongue. She looked up at him as she sucked on his cock, their connection growing stronger. She could feel it grow harder in her mouth.

“Mmmm, that feels so fucking good!” Dan complimented. He lightly brushed her head.

Claudia paused for a breath and continued to stroke it. “I want to please you, Dan. I want to be a great cock sucker for you and give you great blow jobs.”

“I’m sure you will be.”

“Maybe I should take some lessons from Kim. She sure could show me how to suck a good cock.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.