Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The evening festivities were to start at 8 p.m. Claudia drove her and Dan to her apartment so she could change her clothes and pick up her camera and notepad. She had already planned what she was going to wear for him. He sat patiently in the living room, waiting. He gazed around her apartment and liked how the coordinated colour and texture scheme worked.

Claudia then came out of her bedroom, “Wow, oh wow, oh wow!” He exclaimed, his eyes widening.

She smiled and turned around for him. She was wearing a white halter top with a bodice made of satin and lace. The low scoop neckline, which revealed plenty of cleavage, was held in place by tiny pearl buttons. Her bare shoulders looked so perfectly shaped. Her top was matched to a white pleated mini skirt and white low heel shoes.

“Do you like it?” She asked.

“Claudia, you look fantastic!” He complimented her, his gaze taking in her beauty.

“I’m just a little nervous looking like this in front of everyone; my skirt is fairly short.”

“You don’t have to be nervous. You are going to make quite an impression, and I mean that in a positive way. You look so classy and so sexy at the same time.”

“Thank you, Dan.” She came to him and hugged him tight around the neck.

She accepted his tongue into her mouth and guided his left hand up to her right breast. If this night weren’t so important to the town, she would have taken Dan to bed right then.

The scheduled events were to be followed by a DJ from nine to one. The huge, round gazebo dome was in the center of the park, with dozens of tables and chairs surrounding it. There is a bar and buffet to keep everyone well fed.

“Do you mind going around with me?” She asked, parking her older model car. “I have a lot of people to meet, and I want to introduce you to them.”

“I get it; I can play ‘Arm Candy,’” he smiled.

“What does that mean, Arm Candy?”

“It’s a Hollywood saying for the person who attends an event with the real star.”

“But I’m not a star.”

“You are to me,” he said, kissing her cheek.

“You say the sweetest things.”

“I mean it,” he replied, as she readily returned his kiss.

Dan accompanied Claudia as she made her required rounds. The strings of overhead lights cast a festive atmosphere over the park area. Dan was thoroughly enjoying himself and looked on with pride at Claudia as she collected interviews for the newsletter.

Most of the discussion from the town folk was about the elderly woman from Lockport who was beaten and robbed. Claudia would watch for Dan’s reaction when the topic came up, and she still couldn’t figure out if he did it or not. However, the evidence sure seemed to point toward his possible guilt. Dismissing the notion once again, she introduced him as her boyfriend to everyone, which he enjoyed very much. He met the local politicians, the fire chief, the police chief, and the commander of the nearby Army Reserve unit.

“You seemed a little apprehensive talking with the police chief,” she said, trying to find a crack in his demeanour.

“People seem to think I actually lived the murders I wrote about.”

“And about beating and robbing people?”

“I guess I make it so lifelike, as if I really had committed the crimes.”

“I bet you could probably get away with beating and robbing someone or murdering them,” she tested.

“I likely could. I did get some ideas from the Chief on several unsolved murders and other violent crimes for another book or two.”


The mayor made the official presentation of the new fire truck to the fire chief. Claudia took several pictures, including ones of Dan meeting them both.

“For the newsletter, it’s not every day we get a big-shot mystery writer staying in town,” she smiled, explaining taking his picture.

Aunt Katherine made it a point to introduce Dan as Claudia’s new boyfriend, and people remarked how they made such a lovely-looking couple.

“My work is done, and now it’s time to party!” She smiled, leading Dan to a table near the dance area.


Kim and Tracy were already there, and Claudia made the introductions again. Kim and Tracy wore opposite-coloured dresses that were devastatingly sexy. Kim’s was white with blue flowers, while Tracy’s was blue with white flowers. The neckline was cut criss-cross and very low, showing more breast than it covered. The hems of their dresses were cut very high, revealing long, slender legs. Dan eyed the deep cleavage they were showing. Kim and Tracy weren’t shy about giving Dan a nice kiss and hug, pressing their tits against him, and greeting him as if he were an old friend.

“You two must be the boobsie twins,” Dan remarked, eyeing their cleavage and getting a laugh from them.

“More like the terrific triplets,” Kim answered, hugging Claudia close to her.

Kim and Tracy’s husbands, Doug and John, returned from the bar. Claudia made the introductions. Doug was a tall, burly man of about 230 pounds, while John was paper-thin and barely 150. They all gathered around a table and started to enjoy each other’s company. Dan was sandwiched between two sexy women, Claudia on his right and Kim on his left. Claudia sat close to Dan, holding his hand and beaming with pleasure for him.

“What do you do for a living?” Doug asked.

“I write murder mystery novels.”

“A writer, what the heck kind of job is that?” John joked.

“I get to make my own hours and work from home; you can’t beat that.” He thought it wasn’t the time or place to mention his seven-figure bank account.

“I’d like to buy everyone a drink,” Dan offered. He took the orders and headed to the bar.

“He can’t be all bad if he’s buying the drinks,” Doug said, eying Tracy’s tits.


He returned with the drinks, and a few minutes later, the DJ started playing. Claudia grabbed Dan right away. “Let’s see how good you dance,” she said, taking his hand.

“I’m not very good,” he confessed. He started dancing to a fast song.

“You dance alright to me,” she smiled. Claudia was doing her normal moves, catching Dan’s attention. He stopped dancing and watched her swaying body movements.

“What is it?” She asked, turning around for a second.

“Do you realize what your beautiful ass moves are doing to your short skirt?”

“No, what.”

“That sweet-looking ass of yours and that short skirt are melting my heart and probably the hearts of every guy here.”

“My ass is all yours, baby,” she said, kissing him quickly. Claudia put more energy into her dancing, feeling her love for Dan grow.

Two songs later, Dan was ready to sit down, and then the DJ began a slow one. He couldn’t resist the opportunity to hold Claudia in his arms. They put their arms around each other, and her body melded perfectly into his. Claudia’s breasts flattened against his chest. Her arms then encircled his neck as he began to move her around in a circle. He breathed in the brown sugar and vanilla scent of her perfume. His arms moved down to the small of her back, and he held her closer to him. Claudia smiled, her eyes sparkling from the overhead light bulbs. She rested her head against his right shoulder and let out a deep, contented sigh.

“What is it?”

“Oh, it’s just that I feel so happy right now being in your arms.”

“I feel pretty damn good too,” he replied, kissing her hair and squeezing her tighter. “But I can feel a lot of eyes watching us.”

“That’s because I’m with the most handsome guy here,” she said.

“Oh, I thought it was because of you and your beauty.” Claudia paused and gave Dan a long, tender kiss.

“Why can’t our husbands dance like that with us?” Kim asked Tracy, their hands resting high on each other’s legs.

“Maybe he’ll dance like that with us,” Tracy envisioned.

The song ended, and they kissed again. Dan walked Claudia back to their table. “Where are the guys?” He asked.

“Doug and John always disappear and talk hunting, fishing, and cars with other guys. Those two don’t know when they’ve got it so good,” Tracy remarked, adjusting the front of her dress to show more of her breasts to Dan.

He excused himself to the washroom. “Are you ready to put our plan into action now?” Kim asked.

“Yes.” Claudia’s thoughts trailed off. “Dan, it’s all up to you now,” she said quietly.


On the way back, Dan stopped by to chat briefly with Doug and John. Doug introduced him to a few of his buddies and offered him a drink.

“Excuse me, Mr. Davenport,” Dan heard. He turned to the voice.

“Hi Janet. Nice to meet you again,” he smiled.

“He even remembered my name!” She thought, beaming. “I brought my other five books and a few friends along. Can you autograph them for me, for us?” She asked shyly.

“I’d be happy to. Let’s go over to my table,” he offered.

“Is he that much of a big-shot writer?” John asked one of the girls with Janet.

“You bet he is! Have you seen the movies Desert Secrets or The Retrospective Murders?”

“I’ve seen them both,” Doug said.

“Mr. Davenport wrote both the books that the movies are based on,” the girl answered.

Doug and John watched the group go and join Claudia, Kim, and Tracy. “Do you think he knows about our girls?” John asked.

“I don’t know if it’s exactly something they want to advertise,” Doug said.

Dan introduced Claudia, Kim, and Tracy to his autograph-seeking fans. The girls quickly brought their hidden hands onto the table.

“Excuse me for a moment, ladies,” Dan politely asked.

They looked on wide-eyed as Dan dutifully signed Janet’s books along with the ones the other three girls had brought. They asked him several questions about the characters in his books, and he graciously posed for pictures with each one. Claudia’s cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. Her heart was filled with pride for Dan, and he was her man!

“That’s Claudia Lockhart’s boyfriend; he’s some kind of novelist,” was the word passed from table to table.

Kim and Tracy watched open-mouthed as the group retreated. “I didn’t know you were that big of a star because you act so normal,” Kim said.

“I’m no star. Writers hardly ever get recognized. Maybe I should be wearing sunglasses even at night and have three hot, sexy babes, like you three, on my arms.”

“I’ll settle for the hot sexy babe’s part,” Tracy smiled.

“So would I,” he whispered to them.

Tracy stood, offering her hand to Dan, saying, “Come on, Dan, let’s dance.”

“Be careful, Dan; Tracy might eat you alive,” Claudia kidded.

As she watched them dance to a fast song, she could feel Kim’s left hand return to its resting place dangerously high on her right leg, then it disappeared underneath the hem of her skirt. Claudia returned the same affection.

Tracy managed to manoeuvre Dan out of Claudia’s line of sight. The next song was a slow one, and she cuddled close to Dan. He could feel her tits pressing against him. He tried to keep some space between them, but she held him tighter; she liked feeling close to him.

“Do you like my dress?” She asked, innocently leaning back a little to show him plenty of her cleavage.

“Very much,” he replied, accepting her offer to look.

She put her right hand up, boldly spreading the opening of her dress. Her right tit came into view, nipple and all. She pressed her bare tit against him then slid her hand across his crotch, feeling his cock.

“There’s a place I know over at the ballpark where we can go to be alone for a few minutes. Claudia won’t even miss us.”

“What would we do there?”

“We would have a quick fuck.”

“Well, that’s being direct. Do you have any condoms? Because if you don’t, then my cum would run down your legs,” he asked.

“I don’t, but I can get a condom.”

“I’m not sure I want to fuck you, Tracy.”

“Why, don’t you think I’d be a good fuck?”

“I have no doubt you’d be a great fuck, and under other circumstances, I’d gladly take you up on your offer. I have a great thing going with Claudia, a real chance at happiness and I don’t want to mess that up. I care a lot about her and think there’s a possibility of having something more with her.”

“Do you love her?”

“If I’m in love with Claudia, I should be the first to tell her. I’d rather she not hear it from you or Kim.”

“Then can I interest you in a quick blow job?” She freely offered, trying to unzip his fly. “I love to swallow, just ask the police and fire chiefs,” she boasted.

“You sure are tempting. I can’t believe I’m saying this; thanks, but no thanks. If I do get a fuck or a blow job, it should come from Claudia. I doubt it if she’d approve of me having sex with you.”

“Maybe, let’s ask her; you never know.”

“No, don’t do that!” He cried out.


The song ended, and Dan escorted Tracy back to their table.

“Back so soon?” Claudia asked, relieved.

“Tracy wanted to dance some more, but I said no,” he said.

Tracy shook her head and mouthed the words ‘no fuck ‘ to them. Dan could see that Claudia and Kim both had a hand resting high up on the other’s leg. Kim uncrossed her legs, inviting Claudia’s hand even higher, but she didn’t take the offer. Dan sat alongside Claudia, taking a big drink. Kim became teasingly mischievous, and Dan could see her hand rubbing Claudia’s leg. Her fingertips again slid under the hem of her short skirt and rested. He looked up at Claudia, who had seen him looking down at Kim’s hand. He said nothing and kissed her cheek.

Claudia held Dan’s right hand for a few minutes as the four talked, then she placed his hand high on her left leg. Her heart pumped faster, and she felt two different hands resting high on her legs. “Do I dare uncross my legs?” She wondered.

“Desperate times call for desperate measures,” Kim whispered in Claudia’s right ear. She took her hand from Claudia’s leg and reached into her purse. She showed Claudia a condom in its wrapper and stuck it inside the top of her dress.

“Dan, I love this song. Will you dance with me?” Kim asked, standing.

“Go ahead, Dan; I’m sure Kim will be gentle with you,” she kidded. Dan went with her, and Tracy immediately took his seat and placed a hand high on Claudia’s leg. Kim led Dan to the dance floor and immediately began putting the squeeze on him. Her body movements were very enticing, and she freely flaunted her barely covered tits at him. Claudia watched them, wondering what might happen. Even though it was a fast song, she danced close to him. The song ended and a slow one started.

“Hold me like you held Claudia,” she asked, putting her arms around his neck. Dan held her close to him, her full tits pressing against him.

“When Claudia told me that you’d be at the dance tonight, I made sure I didn’t wear any panties just for you,” she whispered sensually. “You have a strong grip on me. I love a man who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it.”

“I think I’d be afraid to go after you.”

“Why, are you afraid I might bite you? I won’t bite you, but I might just nibble on your body a lot from head to toe,” she said, kissing his neck.

She could see they were out of Claudia’s sight, so she took more action. She put her right hand up and exposed her left tit to him. She put his right hand on her tit and slid his left hand down to her ass cheeks.

“I haven’t had my ass and tits felt for a long time,” Kim said, urging him to feel her body. Holding him close, she stole a long kiss.

“Do you always dance like this?” He asked.

“Only with the guys I want to fuck me,” she replied softly.

She aggressively kissed him, taking his tongue into her mouth. She took his hand from her ass and brought it around and up under her short dress between her legs.

“I told you I wasn’t wearing any panties for you,” she confirmed, as Dan’s fingers touched her freshly shaved pussy.

“Claudia told us about the great finger fuck you gave her at the movies last night. I need you to fuck me, Dan!” She exclaimed quietly.

“My cum would run down your legs after I fucked you.”

“No, it wouldn’t,” she replied, then took the condom out of her top and showed it to him.

“I see you’ve come prepared.”

“I love the word cum. I know a place close by where we can have a quick fuck and Claudia won’t even know we’re gone.”

“I don’t like to fuck quickly,” he countered. “Besides, I couldn’t do that to Claudia. What would that say about me if she can’t trust me alone with her girlfriends, regardless of how good looking and sexy they are?”

“So you don’t want to fuck me?”

Sure, I’d love to fuck you; if Claudia wasn’t my girlfriend, I certainly would. Look, Kim, you are a beautiful, sexy woman whom I’d love to fuck, but I don’t want to risk ruining my chances with Claudia. I really care a lot about her, and I think there’s a good possibility we can have a long future together,” he stated. “Thank you so much for the offer.”

“I can’t believe I’m being turned down for a good fuck,” she sighed. “Then how about if I suck you off? I’m known to give a pretty mean blow job. Just ask the police and fire chiefs,” she admitted. “And there wouldn’t be any mess because I love to swallow cum!”

“Damn, you sure make it hard to resist you, pardon the pun,” he sighed. She put her right hand down and felt his cock.

“It isn’t hard yet, but I’ll make it hard quick enough,” she said, starting to rub it.

“I’m afraid I’m going to have to say no to the blow job, too. I have no doubt you give excellent blow jobs, but I should be getting that kind of pleasure from Claudia.”

“You can’t blame a girl for trying,” she confessed.

“I’m very flattered.”


The song ended, and Kim barely slipped her tit back into her dress. She led Dan by the hand back to their table. “Claudia, you are one lucky bitch,” she whispered to her as she sat beside her.

Claudia took Dan’s hand in hers and beamed a big smile, followed by a great kiss. “What was that for?”

“For just being you.” She kissed him again.

“Come on, Kim and Claudia, the DJ is playing our song,” Tracy said, urging them to stand.

“I’m going to the washroom!” Dan yelled as they made their way to the dance floor. He came across Doug and John, both pretty much plastered. “There is something so naughty about seeing chicks dancing together,” Doug stated, eying Claudia, Tracy, and Kim.

“That’s for sure,” Dan agreed, eyeing the luscious trio.

“Yeah, it makes you wonder if they do more than just dance together,” John said.

Doug kicked him in the shin for his comment, “You two should be dancing with your wives, not hanging around the bar.”

“They have their fun, and we have ours,” John said.

“You two guys must be nuts to be letting your beautiful, sexy wives go to waste like that. All they want is to be appreciated, loved, and fucked.” Dan thought.

They were interrupted by Officer Derek Holden: “How are we doing tonight, gentlemen?”

“Doing great, Derek,” they replied. Officer Holden studied Dan and the injuries he had on his arms and neck.

Derek had a small metal box with a clear plastic tube and a blank screen. Okay, guys, you know the routine.”

“Me first,” Doug said, putting his drink down.

“What is the box for?” Dan asked.

“We don’t want this party or any other function to be ruined by someone driving while impaired. The police chief has us give free breathalyzer tests, and if the person blows .05 or above, they hand us their car keys, no questions asked. They can take a cab home and get their keys from the station in the morning,” he explained.

“What a brilliant idea,” Dan said.

“We haven’t had an impaired driving charge here in two years,” the officer boasted.

“1.6 Doug is twice the limit; hand them over.” Doug gave his keys, as did John, even without the test.

“How about you, Sir?” Derek asked Dan.

“My SUV is being repaired, so I’m without wheels anyway. But I wouldn’t mind knowing what my level would be at three drinks in two hours.”

Dan followed the officer’s instructions: “1.0, so you’re over the limit too.”

“But all I feel is a little buzz.”

“That’s all it takes to have an accident and pay for it for a long time,” Derek said.


Dan excused himself to the washroom. He returned to the table and watched the trio dance seductively to a second song, ‘I Kissed a Girl.’ by Katy Perry. Partway through the song, Claudia quickly grabbed Dan, pulling him up to join the group. The girls each took a turn doing the bumps with him, and none of them were ashamed of which body part rubbed against him.

The song ended with a group hug. “That was fun.” Claudia was breathless as she hugged Dan.

“I bet every guy here was jealous of you doing three women at the same time,” Kim teased...”You wish,” Dan smiled. “So did I pass your little test?” He asked Claudia.

“Test? I don’t know what test you’re talking about.” She replied innocently.

“You know the test, to see if I would leave the dance to fuck Tracy or Kim, or let them give me a blow job.”

“But how did you find out?” She wondered.

“At first, I thought it was just my lucky day that Tracy offered me a fuck or a blow job. Then, when Kim did the same, I figured something was up. Pardon the pun, but Kim, you sure made it hard to resist you. But what kind of guy would I be if I betrayed the trust of my girlfriend?”

Dan combed his fingers through Claudia’s golden hair and lightly kissed her, “So tell me, Claudia, am I worthy of your love?”

“I’m so sorry I did that to you, Dan. I had to know for certain what kind of man you are to me,” she confessed, cupping his cheek. “And yes, yes, my sweetheart, you are very worthy of my love!” She emphasized her point with a strong kiss and hug.

“That doesn’t mean we won’t stop trying to get a fuck or a blow job from you,” Kim joked.

Dan returned her kisses and hugs and then escorted them back to the table. He told Tracy and Kim about Doug and John taking the breathalyzer test and needing to take a cab home. Dan stood behind the three girls, eyeing their cleavage from above.

“Like what you see?” Claudia smiled, sensing where his eyes were looking.

“I sure do! Can I buy you three beautiful, sexy ladies a drink?”

“What are you trying to do, get us drunk and take advantage of us all at the same time?” Tracy joked.

“Drunk, no; taken advantage of, most definitely. But I wouldn’t get you drunk because I’d want you all to remember every naughty thing that we did the night before the next morning,” he teased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.