Claudia's Condition
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia Lockhart stood from her desk and stretched her arms above her head as if she could touch the ceiling, her tall, five-foot-eight-inch figure casting a shapely shadow on the wall behind her. “Another one ready for Friday morning’s print,” she lamented to no one.

She admired the front page of her latest creation. Claudia is the sole full-time employee for the ‘Middleton Direction,’ the town’s weekly newspaper, which is more like a newsletter. This was a far cry from the kind of journalism she imagined doing by now with her five-year-old degree. She shredded her latest job rejection, making fifteen and counting, then turned off her computer. She turned side to side, observing her perfect 150-pound reflection in the wall mirror, running her hands down the sides of her silk blouse to her hips. She let her strawberry blonde hair out of its bun and fluffed it to rest on her shoulders.

“Eat your heart out, George O’Brien. You’ll never get your stinky, little hands on this body,” she said, admiring her figure.

At thirty-one years old and still single, Claudia quietly dreamed of working for a decent-sized newspaper firm or TV station, anywhere, not living her life here and ending up married to one of the town’s local losers.

“I’m a great looking woman who has more than enough love for the right man. All I want is to be happy and successful. Is that so much to ask for?” She said to her mirrored reflection.

Her medium-sized breasts strained against her blouse as she slipped on her raincoat. The heavy mid-July rainstorm was supposed to spell relief from a stifling heatwave covering the northeastern United States.

The unmistakable sound of squeaking and creaking announced the opening of the office door.

“I’ve got to get that damn door fixed,” she said to herself.

“I’m sorry, we closed an hour ago. You’ll have to come back tomorrow,” she said, looking at the shadowy reflection in her wall mirror.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking to do any business,” he replied. She turned to face the stranger.

“I was driving down Main Street, and the car out front was the only one I could see,” he said, taking off his ball cap and wiping the dripping rain from his bare arms.

“It’s past 5 o’clock in Middleton; the town workers will be by to roll up the sidewalks in thirty minutes,” she joked.

The stranger’s green hazel eyes twinkled as he smiled at her often-used small-town joke. “I had car trouble, and I’m a soaking, muddy mess. Can you tell me if there’s a hotel or a bed and breakfast nearby?”

Claudia’s curious reporter’s eye scanned the man she approached. She guessed he stood six feet tall and weighed about 200 pounds. His dark blue polo shirt, wet from the rain, clung to his upper body like a second skin, revealing decent muscles and a slight belly. She noticed an eagle tattoo on his left lower arm and a parrot on the right. He had slightly wavy brown hair, which was combed back, and several grey hairs at the temples, giving him a distinguished appearance. She observed the start of laugh lines at the corners of his eyes and figured his age at mid-thirties.

“Not too bad looking,” she thought. “I see you’re a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. I should kick you out of here,” she kidded, seeing the crest on the ball cap in his hand.

“A gift from my mom. I am a Leaf fan, but being from Miami, I only get to watch them play the Tampa Bay Lightning or the Florida Panthers.”

“You are a sucker for punishment,” she smiled. “I’m partial to the Rangers myself, being from New York.”

“I thought you’d like the Sabres being closer to Buffalo,” he assumed.

“My dad was original six all the way.”

“To answer your question, there’s a bed and breakfast four blocks down. Turn right onto State Street, then left, and the big house is on the corner. It’s called Katherine’s and is owned by my aunt,” she said, pointing the way.

He quickly looked her over as she told him the directions. He raised his eyebrows in appreciation for this pretty woman. He estimated she stood about five feet, seven inches tall and weighed between 140 and 150 pounds. His nostrils breathed in the faint scent of brown sugar and vanilla perfume.

“Thank you,” he smiled, donning his cap. He stood under the canopy and looked in both directions before running back to his SUV.

Claudia watched the dark blue Cadillac SRX SUV back out and drive away. “Must be nice to have money and drive a fancy rig like that,” she commented to an empty office.

She noticed damage to the right front bumper and fender and a different-sized front tire. She wiped up the water he’d left on the floor and ran to her car. “Maybe I’ll visit Aunt Katherine for iced tea later tonight,” she said, driving home to her empty apartment.

Her stranger found the bed and breakfast and parked his damaged vehicle in the rear parking lot, out of sight.


Three hours later, Claudia was at her aunt Katherine’s doorway, her only family since her parents died in a car accident fifteen years ago.

Why, Claudia, this is a pleasant surprise,” the elderly and jovially plump Katherine smiled, answering the door.

“Hi Auntie, I thought I’d drop by and have an iced tea with you.”

“By all means, my child. I have a guest staying the night, and he’s not too bad in the looks department either, if you know what I mean,” she whispered.

“Still trying to find me, my, Mr. Right?” She laughed lightly.

“You bet I am, and guess what? He isn’t married!” She whispered again. Claudia, honey, you should be married to a wonderful man with two or three babies by now.”

Yes, I know, Auntie; I’ve heard the lecture many times before,” she sighed, rolling her eyes skyward.

Katherine escorted Claudia into the living room, which was decorated as if it were an antique store. “Come on, let me make the introductions,” she said, ushering her by the small of her back.

“Mr. Davenport, this is my niece, Claudia Lockhart.”

“We met earlier today,” he smiled, standing and walking over to her. “Hi Claudia, my name is Daniel, Daniel Davenport. You can call me Dan,” he said, offering his right hand. “Your aunt Katherine told me she was going to invite her niece over for iced tea, but I see she didn’t have to make that call. And much to my pleasant surprise, it’s the same beautiful woman I met a few hours ago.”

Claudia felt her cheeks flush like a teenager from his compliment. Dan quickly gazed over her figure from head to toe and liked what he saw. He was just a few inches taller than she was and liked the eye-to-eye contact. Claudia had sworn she’d never marry a guy who was shorter than her.

“I’ll be back momentarily with our teas. You two sit down and get acquainted,” she smiled. They sat at opposite ends of the couch.

Katherine grinned while turning the corner to her kitchen. She looked from Claudia to Dan. This wasn’t the first time she had tried to set her niece up with a young man, however, but it was the first time she didn’t have to be invited. Dan was instantly drawn to her long, bare legs. Her blue jean shorts hugged her body perfectly, while the V of her white T-shirt gave a nice hint of cleavage.

“I hope my aunt hasn’t been badgering you with all sorts of questions; she can be quite nosey at times,” she apologized.

“I don’t mind; she’s actually quite refreshing compared to what I’m used to.”

Claudia crossed her legs, scratching an imaginary itch on her right knee. Dan was pleased to see that her left hand was bare of any jewellery. He also noted her hair was strawberry blonde in colour and fell nicely to her shoulders. Even her sparkling green eyes mirrored his curious green-eyed gaze. He had several days’ growth of whiskers, which gave him a sexy and edgy appearance.

“So what brings you by this way?” She asked.

“Vacation and family business.”

“I see.” Claudia glanced at his left hand; there was no wedding ring. She did see a bandage covering an injury on the top of his right hand and several scratches on his arms and neck. “Hmm, I wonder what happened to him,” she thought.

“It looks like you had a rough day,” she mentioned.

“I wanted to travel the back roads and ended up on some farm road outside of Lockport. Some idiot sped towards me in the pouring rain and almost forced me into a ditch. I had a tire blow out when I hit some black metal box on the side of the road. Sad to say, I slipped and fell down an embankment into a ditch while changing my tire,” he replied, flexing his right hand. She noticed again the scratches on his hand and neck.

“Doesn’t your SUV have OnStar or something like that?”

Yes, it does, but I had no service in that part of the area. My cell phone didn’t work either,” he explained.

“Do you write all these articles for your newsletter?” He asked, picking up several editions from the coffee table.

“Yes, I do.”

“They’re good, very good.”

“Thank you for the compliment. I try, but I’d sooner be working for a newspaper or, better yet, at a TV station. I’ve also written a few articles for one of our local papers, The Times Herald-Record.”

“How long are you staying?” She had to ask.

“I’m not sure. I don’t want to drive very far on my spare tire, plus I’m concerned about what kind of damage may have been done to the front end of my SUV. Is there a GM dealer in town?”

“Yes, there is.”

“I’ll have to take my Caddy to them in the morning.”


Katherine returned, seeing Claudia and Dan sitting at opposite ends of the couch. “Well this certainly won’t do,” she thought, noticing too much cushion space between them.

“It’s such a lovely evening, why don’t we go outside and sit on the veranda?” Katherine suggested. Dan opened the door for her, and Claudia followed. She put the tray down and put her cup and saucer on the table next to her wicker rocker.

“You two sit on the swing, and I’ll be right back with some homemade cookies.” Katherine was no dumb bunny. She knew the swing barely seated two people.

Claudia and Dan sat on the swing; her left leg couldn’t help touching Dan’s bare right because of the small seating area.

“There’s not much room to sit,” he said, looking at the side profile of her breasts. Sitting closer afforded him a better view down her top.

“I think that’s by design,” Claudia whispered, seeing her aunt peering at them out the living room window. Claudia frowned at her aunt, knowing what she was doing. Katherine just smiled and waved. Dan poured iced tea for Claudia and him. Katherine returned with some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

“So where is home for you, Dan?” Claudia asked.

“I’m originally from Albany. My dad was American and my mom is Canadian, from Toronto, so I have dual citizenship. I was young when my dad died, so we moved back to Toronto until I was out of school. We’d visit my aunts and uncles in Albany fairly often through the years. Now I live in Miami. I’ve tried to convince my mom to move down south with me for the warmer winter weather. I was visiting her and on my way to Albany when I had car trouble.”

“I’ve always lived here in Middleton except for going to journalism school,” Claudia offered. She looked at the bandage on his right hand as he sipped his tea.

“You had better make sure your hand doesn’t get infected,” she suggested.

“I’ll watch it. I need my hands for my work.”

“Oh, what do you do?” Claudia enquired.

“I’m a writer.”

“As a writer, what do you write?” Katherine wondered.

“I write murder mysteries.”

“Sounds interesting; have any of your books been published?” Claudia wondered.

“A few,” he replied modestly.

Dan felt it was anomalously refreshing that Claudia didn’t recognize his name. He had written six bestsellers and had two more in progress. Two of his six books had already become movies, with others still in development.

Dan relaxed his right leg, letting it rest against Claudia’s left. He felt a nice tingle from their bare legs touching. As they chatted, Dan and Claudia faced each other more, and their eye contact grew increasingly longer. He placed his right arm on the back of the swing, behind her shoulders. Claudia liked the closeness she felt with him.


Two more hours of talking and laughter flew by in the blink of an eye. She discovered Dan was thirty-four and had been divorced for two years with no children. His seven-year marriage to Hollywood actress Connie Sheppard was doomed from the beginning. His move to Miami, Florida, had eased some of the sadness; however, he was still hoping for his own ‘Happily Ever After.’

Dan thought Claudia looked much younger than her thirty-one years and wondered why this sweet, beautiful woman wasn’t on the arm of some very lucky guy. He discovered that she had been engaged once before when she was twenty-five, and the guy split with another woman two years later. Her main job of journalism was complimented by her hobby of being an interior decorator. Dan listened intently as Claudia explained the finer details of decorating and coordinating colours and shapes.

He yawned and stretched, politely covering his open mouth.

“If you’ll both excuse me, I think I’ll turn in for the night. I can feel my bumps and bruises now, and I’m an early riser. I like to jog before breakfast,” he said, standing.

“I make a mean blueberry pancake breakfast,” Katherine smiled. Claudia couldn’t help stealing a glance at his crotch as he stood. She stood inches from his side.

Dan offered his hand, which she readily took in hers. He could feel the warmth and softness of her hand and noticed once again her perfectly manicured nails. Katherine furrowed her brow at Claudia and nodded her head, encouraging her into action.

“Dan, I was planning on going to our Paramount movie theatre tomorrow night. Would you be interested in going with me?” She asked nervously, her heart pumping faster.

“Even if my SUV is okay to drive, I’d gladly stay and go to the movie with you, Claudia. For some reason, I’m in no hurry to leave Middleton and drive to Albany,” he replied, giving her a big smile.

Claudia’s heart was beginning to melt.

“Will you let me take you out to dinner before the movie?”

“I’d like that,” she smiled.

He didn’t want to leave Claudia’s side, but he was very tired and bruised from his earlier ordeal. “If you like, you could always drop by my office, and I’ll show you how I do our newsletter,” she offered.

“I will, for sure, after I drop off my SUV,” he said, catching her gaze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.