Helping Hand
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

The door opening woke me up. "The Island's in sight Rock." I tried to focus on Andres but it took me a few seconds to take in my surroundings.

"Did we see any more of the ship?" I'm sure I would have been woken up had we seen them, I just wanted to get on the subject.

"No! They never turned back."

I looked at the shotgun on his back and pointed to it. "Is there any more shells in that?"

He nodded. "There's two left ... I think I hurt my shoulder." The window in the cabin was pretty small and even with the dim light it offered, I could see the redness and some swelling where the butt of the shotgun had left its mark.

"I can see from your shoulder that you weren't holding it properly. You have to push it in your shoulder. When you hold it lightly, the kickback will do that." Pointing to the bruised area of his shoulder.

"NOW you tell me ... some friend you are..." As he was saying that he was smiling and giving me a dismissive gesture. "I was told that those 'Drazzards' would have killed us all."

"I thought that you would have seen them before."

"Rock, before you came to us we didn't even know that other races existed. Now we've met and befriended people from two different races and fought and won against a third one. You realy changed our world Rock."

"Would you have liked it for me not to come when I did?" I had to admit that I now live with the small fear that I might for a reason or another outlived my welcome.

"No, not for a second. To be honest with you Rock, I don't think I'd be alive today had you not helped with the nose people and before you, life was just surviving another day. Now there's no telling what you will drag me into next and even if you scare the crap out of me sometimes, we always come out on top with more than we had before. No my friend, I wouldn't want to go back and I'm sure that there's a lot more that think that way."

Wow. What could I say, the fucker got me all choked up and watery eyed. I was sitting on the side of the bed looking at my feet trying to hide the tears going down my cheeks. The images of the people I'd killed since I've landed here coming back to me. It was like a movie with just death scenes that was threatening to overwhelmed me when I felt the hand of Andres on my shoulder.

"Think of Ines with little Blas and Pia ... where would they be if you hadn't come to us. Fatima would be stuck with a mate that beats her..." At those words my adrenaline started rushing back to my blood. I can feel strength were a few seconds ago was only sorrow. " ... I don't even want to think about the amount of people you saved on this ship just today. We NEED you Rock!"

I got up and looked him in the eyes. "Thank you my friend, I needed those words coming from you. Today, I have to say was just a little too much. I don't even want to know how many of those Drazzards I killed and wish to never see them again but I know we will see them again. I'm sure they'll be patrolling these waters in the hopes of finding us again. I guess we'll have to make sure we're ready when that time comes won't we."

"I have faith that you will deal with it?" He looked to me like he was more preoccupied with something else.

"What's on your mind Andres? I know you enough by now to know that something is bothering you."

He looked realy uncomfortable wobbling on his feet and fidgeting with his hands. "You see ... it's ... well maybe more about ... I just don't know how to go about ... you know the thing with ... well..."

"Come on Andres, stop blubbering. What's on your mind?"

He took a deep breathe, looked into my eyes, standing straighter as he did. "I just don't know how to ... aah, to break it to Maia that I've gathered another mate Rock. You have to understand, I know we joke a lot about Maia and all but it's just that taking another mate without speaking to my first two mates is just not done with our people."

I raise my hand to get him to stop. "Would you like my help at bringing peace into your hut?"

He seem to deflate like a balloon. "It shames me to say that I do Rock. I have no clue as to what to do or what to say when I see Maia." There he goes looking at the floor again.

"Andres why is it so hard for you to talk to me about it? " I need him to be able to confide in me at any time and for any reason.

"I've never talk about my relationship with Maia to anyone Rock."

"You're talking about the way she tells you what to do or the fact that she makes you get the water when that's usually a job for the women to do? You think I will think less of you because of that?" There he goes nodding again. "To tell you the truth Andres, I respect you more BECAUSE of all that. The way you put Maia first in all things tells me a lot about you. First my friend, it tells me you are smart." His head shot up at that. "Yes, you're smart to want to know what she thinks and smart enough to know when she is right; Second, you're thoughtful about the needs of others which counts a lot in my book and which is essential in a leader; Third, you're respectful in your dealings with her which shows that you love her a lot. To sum it all Andres, all that, makes you the kind of man that I would be proud to call brother."

I don't think he expected that. He's looking at me not knowing what to say so I got up and took the step separating us.

It was now my turn to put my hand on his shoulder and the gesture was not lost on him. It was my turn. "Listen up brother, when we get back to the camp I want you to take the initiative with Maia. Don't let her say anything and when she does, because we both know she will, just tell her "later" and get her and Raquel in your hut. You will have to be forceful but gentle at the same time. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes Rock I'm sure I can, but what do I say or do when I get them there. That's my real problem."

"I thought it was obvious Andres..." He's holding his breathe at that moment. " ... You're going to have to make them scream and pass out before you tell them anything." I couldn't help it when he let out the breath he was holding, I started laughing. The expressions on his face was a window into the battle going on inside his mind. "Just tell Maia that you want to show her something you learned from me. Get her to lie down and start to lick her pussy. If that doesn't shut her up nothing will."

"But what if I don't do it right?"

"I don't think you can do it wrong Andres, but when you pass your tongue going up you will feel a little lump near the top. That is the magic spot brother. Play with that lump for a while and she will never be the same woman after. I suspect you might see a change in the behavior of your mates when they wake up."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that your mates will be more affectionate when they'll wake up."

"Realy?

"You'll have to take my word for it now but come and talk to me about in a few days."

"Ok, you've convinced me. I will not worry about it anymore and will do as you said and see what comes of it. When they wake up I'll tell them about Samira." Then I saw his eyes going to the side thinking about her. "She's really an incredible creature." He said.

I plaid dumb. "Who?"

"Samira of course."

"And what makes you say that? It's not like we've known them a long time."

"Last night I tried getting up to go relieve myself but she wouldn't let go. She was afraid that I would leave her. I told her what I was going to do but she wouldn't hear of it. She held on to me like it was the last time she'd see me. When I laid back down she jumped on me Rock. I've never seen a woman so hungry for sex." He looked at me unsure if he should go on.

"And?"

"You wouldn't believe what she did when I was done."

"From the look on you face I take it that you liked it."

"She was still on top of me when she reached between us and smeared her fingers of her juice before spreading it on my upper lip, just under my nose." His eyes were wide with excitement.

I remember the smell that got to us when we entered the chamber last night and the effect it had on all of us so I had a little idea of where he was going with this.

"I never went down Rock." He whispered as if someone could hear us.

"Ok, so what so unusual about that?" I love to see him squirm.

"Well we didn't get much sleep last night."

"I don't get it brother, are you complaining or bragging?" And we both started laughing.

When we stop laughing it was his time to put up his hand on my shoulder. "Thank you Rock. I was afraid to say anything about last night and about Maia. Now I know it was stupid of me. I should have come to you right away. I will do so next time something bothers me. I'm proud to call you brother also." He held on to my shoulder for a few seconds more before turning towards the door. "Are you anxious to see your mates? We should be close by now."

He's right. I can feel that the ship as slowed down considerably. "Instead of landing where the ship usually goes I told Detran to aim for the beach closest to bird cliff. That will put us closest to our camp."

"Great thinking. That alone will save us a lot of time. I still need to go on the other side of the island to get the rest of the stuff on my old boat. There's more rifles and ammo there that we might need in a near future and I would hate to run into more trouble that I have bullets for."

"I agree. I have two shells left and I feel naked now. I will make sure to take more with me when we go back. The whole box can fit in the clear bag you gave me. Now let's go see how close to the beach we are."

"You bet ... lead the way." I look at him in front of me and realize just how big a part of my life he has become. He's now like a brother and best friend all mixed into one. I consider myself very lucky to have met him first.

I came out of the cabin to see our island within swimming distance and the sun not even close to its zenith. I would estimate the time at close to 10.30 am. We did extremely well on speed which will help in getting most of what I want done before the trip back.

Detran was close by looking over the side of the ship at the water below and we made our way to him.

"Detran, sorry about earlier my friend."

"Sorry for what, for saving everyone on board? There's no need to be sorry Rock. I understand what battles will do to a man."

"Then you understand more than me. Were you looking at the depth of the water?"

"Yes and no. We can see the bottom well but I'm more worried about rocks but I don't see any. It's all clear sand, which is good for us."

It only took us about ten more minutes before the bottom of the ship could be heard rubbing against the sand. I know it was only yesterday and that I was gone only for one night but it seems to me like I was gone for longer than that.

I told Aldread to let his people off the ship if they wanted but to not let them wander off into the dense jungle and that we would be back as soon as we could.

Andres was first off the ship and the rest of his people followed him to the beach. We were close to where we cut through to get to the camp of the nose people and we took the same path back. It was impossible to be quiet with so many getting back to the camp and we were heard way before we could see anyone. There was over twenty-five people in front of me so I was the last one to see Faustino looking at the file go by.

"You sure brought a lot of people Rock but I don't see Forina with them. Did something happened to her?" I could actually see the concern on his face.

"No my friend, she is perfectly fine. She stayed where these people were being held. It seems like I took over a small village there and she stayed there with my newest mate."

"What newest mate? You just got done being mated to two new ones just yesterday!"

I just had to laugh at the situation and would of told him more but by that time we were just inside the area of the camp and I could see my women looking at me. "I'll explain later but if you want to know a secret Andres as a new one also." That left him completely baffled. The surprise evident on his face. "Ha! Now I know why he just told me to take care of the people and that he had something important to do. I would bet that something had to do about telling Maia that he has a new mate." He started laughing so hard that people were looking at him wondering if he had gone crazy. I just left him there and walked the rest of the way to my family.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.