Helping Hand
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

She was in front of me and two step up blocking the view. I looked to the side to see what could get that reaction from her. At first it looked to me as if the two female Barrial were wrestling on the ground but then one let out a growl that left no doubt to what was going on, on the floor. Forina was still paralyzed from what she was seeing and I gently pushed her inside so I could pass.

Grindelle was on her back and was busy licking away at the pussy of Samira that was sitting on her face. I could see the wetness of the pussy getting licked and if that wasn't enough, the odor emanating from them was going straight to my brain and my dick. It's like I was mesmerized by the site in front of me also.

I shook my head to take away the cobweb in my brain and looked at Forina beside me. She was still fixated on the duo in front of us and breathing hard. Her right hand was lightly pinching her left nipple and she started to moan.

"Ooooh..." Her left hand was making its way under her loincloth. " ... Haaaa. I'M..." Her knees buckled and I just had the time to grab her arm and support her before she passed out. This has got to be a world record or something close. I don't think it took her more than 30 seconds to pass out this time.

Of course all this got the other two on the floor to notice us. "Mother! He's got a women with him." Samira said with surprise in her voice.

That only got her to be pushed off by her mother and she landed on her ass looking at her mother with a pout. -"

Mother!"

When Grindelle saw Forina unconscious in my arms, she hurried to get up helping Samira to do the same and both went back to looking at the floor. "We were expecting you and Andres only."

"And we were supposed to find you like this and just mount you?" I asked while laying Forina on the couch to the right of us. When I looked back at the two standing there looking dejected, I was able to see a lot more now that they didn't have that silky robe they were wearing earlier.

I could distinctly see their pussy lips glistening from their wetness, their nipples were of a darker red then before and the yellow taint to their skin was now a dark orange, giving them an almost irresistible look. If that is the look they get when they are excited, I will never get enough of it and my dick was reminding me that it needed release.

It's like they had me in a dream because one moment they were like 7 feet in front of me and the next I'm in front of them holding my arms open. Samira is a few inches smaller then her mother at around 5.6ft but both of them surprised me with their strength and gentleness when they stepped into my arms and pushed me to the floor in one movement like they had practiced this all their life.

I was still stunned by the speed and the position I now found myself. My shirt didn't get the time to be taken off. Samira grabbed the collar and ripped it and join her mother at undoing my belt and my shorts.

"Look mother!..." Samira said pointing back to the door. I tried to look back but all I was seeing was a pair a feet because of the table in the way. " ... It's Andres ... Mmm, yummy!" I raised myself on my right elbow and looked back at Andres. The poor man was doing an imitation of a wide eyed fish, his mouth opening and closing like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

"Don't just stand there my friend. Can't you see that I'm in need of help here?" His eyes were taking in the scene with Forina on the couch and us on the floor. "Some friend you are!" I said smiling.

He shook his head a few times. "Ah yes ... a friend in need ... right. I see now ... that you are ... how shall I say this ... undoubtedly in need of help but that still leave me at a loss to what I should do to get you out of your predicament."

After all this and the fucker still takes time to tease me!

Samira left no doubt to what he should do when she got up purring and looking at him like he was the next meal. I was then distracted by a warmth enveloping my cock. I hadn't noticed that Grindelle had succeeded in pulling my shorts open and she was now busy slurping on my dick. Copious amount of saliva was leaking from the side of her mouth, making her hand slide sensuously over it while her mouth was desperately trying to empty my balls.

I heard Andres grunt a few times and was in the process of turning my head when Grindelle decided that my face was the perfect place for her dripping pussy. The pungent aroma of her cunt made my dick become even harder if that is possible. It's like everything about these female was designed to overpower the men with their sexuality

The moment her cunt touched my lips I was hooked. I plunged my tongue as deep as I could, taking hold of her hips to press my face deeper. She growled and plunged her mouth on my dick down to the base. She swallowed a few times and the movement of her throat was literally messaging my cock as she was doing that. She was leaking pussy juice on each side of my mouth and I swear the taste was making my insides twist and turn like crazy. I felt like I needed to be inside her now or I was gonna burst.

I grabbed her waist and spun her so she ended up on her back. The floor was rough but at the moment it was the least of my worries. I spun into position, between her knees and was about to grab my cock to aim it in when I felt her hand pulling me in. As soon as I felt the heat and the wetness, I plunged as deep as I could in one push.

"Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Take me!" she wailed. And I did just that. I fucked her hard and fast, thinking of all of my mates passing out so quickly. I hope this one will have some stamina because I had cum earlier and now I was ready for a good fuck. "Am I your Bitch now?" She moan panting.

"Is that what you want, to be my bitch." I said emphasizing every word with a trust of my pelvis.

"YES!" She screamed and I felt her pussy clenching around the shaft of my cock. She was cumming and I was in heaven.

"You want to be my bitch then! Well get on your hands and knees then." She was still shaking from her orgasm but got on her knees looking over her shoulder at my advancing cock. We were both thoroughly wet at that point so I just shoved myself into her with force.

"Uhh ... Yes ... Be rough..." I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me as fast as I could repeatedly. The sound we were making was just like I was slapping her. "I love it ... harder!"

I could hear grunts and whispering behind me, and when I looked, Andres was fucking Samira on all four also but they were both positioned to look at us. "Like what you see?" I asked them and both nodded but Samira was close and our talking just drove her over.

"Do it Andres ... Cum in me and make me your bitch ... Ahhhhhh!" I literally saw the white of her eyes when she came. Her head came to rest on her hands on the floor but she never stopped pushing back onto the cock plunging in and out of her. "Come on Andres ... Harder!"

I was entranced at watching them but Grindelle got me out of it with her ass wiggling from side to side demanding, extracting stimulation. Who was I to make this lady suffer by withholding pleasure from her loins? One knee on the ground and the other up and over her leg, I grabbed her hips again and fucked her for all I was worth. All the pent up rage and fear let loose at the same time. I lost myself in the fucking forgetting my own needs till the pain on my knees from rocking on the floor brought me back to reality. Grindelle was moaning and shaking her head from side to side.

"You like this don't you?" I said to her as I forcefully fucked her.

"I LOVE IT ... I love it." She was panting hard. "Please don't ever stop! ... Ahhhhhh... !" She was cumming again. " ... Aaargh ... You fucker ... Make me your bitch!"

"I'll make you my bitch and fill you with cum." I said and started to fuck her as hard as I could. The slapping sound was deafening but my balls were starting to get that familiar tingling I get just before cumming. Grindelle had her face to the ground and gasping every time I touched bottom in her cunt but when I plunged for the last time and blasted my cum inside her she let out a wail that ended in a groan. She let herself drop from my dick and rolled to her side on the floor.

She gave me a contended smile. "I've never been fucked like that!" She whispered out of breathe.

"Me neither!" Came from Samira.

I couldn't resist. "It's gonna be so much fun to see Maia when we get back to camp!"

He blanched and for a second there I was sure he was gonna pass out. They were both done fucking and were now sitting on the couch watching us on the floor, so Samira didn't see Andres about to faint but when she turned to him and asked. "Who is Maia?" I couldn't keep it in any longer and exploded in laughter which just got the two women looking at me and Andres back and forth wondering what was making me laugh and what was giving him a sour dejected look at the same time.

"Maia is ... uhh..." He was looking at me wondering if I was gonna bail him out.

"The women on the couch there..." pointing at Forina. " ... Is one of my four mates. Andres has two mates and one of them is named Maia." We weren't getting off that easily. "Maia is what I would call a controlling women to put it gently..." Andres was nodding his head. " ... And I tease him about every chance I get. He in turn, takes every opportunity to tease me about my four mates and how I make them scream every night."

As I was explaining who Maia was, Samira started to get a gloomy look and Andres noticed. "What is wrong my lovely?" he asked her.

"Your mate won't want me!" She had tears in her eyes and it got to me. I also felt Grindelle squeeze my arm harder probably experiencing the same fears.

"Why would she not want you little one?" He asked her. I was surprised at his use of 'little one' when she had at least 5 inches over him. "The only way she wouldn't want you is if you were lazy and did nothing around the camp." He said reassuringly. He took her in his arms and she nestled her head on his shoulder and started purring.

I looked down at Grindelle who still had a lock on my arm. "You don't have to worry also 'Grin'. You WILL be my fifth mate!" And I bent down and kissed her. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeper. When she pulled back she looked at me with sultry eyes and whispered. "I need to be fucked again!" And purred.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.