Helping Hand
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

This morning I woke up with a sense of urgency. I don't know why but I feel that we have to hurry in our rescue of the women and children held captives by the black men. It will be the first thing we do today if I have anything to say about it. My guess is that it will be a priority with Andres and the men whose families have been taken. And After the dead bodies we found yesterday, I doubt these fuckers will be breathing air much longer. I will see to that.

I woke up alone again. I'm not a late sleeper but these people are up at the crack of dawn it seems. The sun is still low in the sky. I would estimate the time at around 8 am. I can see that a few changes have been done this morning. More logs have been brought to serve as benches and I can see most of the men busy working on the start of 5 more huts.

There's a big piece of pork meat on the flat rock above the fire with grease leaking.

I spotted my 4 women sitting by the fire talking with a group of people. Ines had Blas attached to a breast. Her eyes were closed and she had this contended smile on her face that touched the very depth of my heart. Could I love this women this much after such a short period of time? I don't realy think so. If I was a shrink I'd be saying shit like, the basic need of the man to protect the weak opened up something in me that is masking my true feelings and what I think is love is nothing more than a power trip. Well, that could be the truth! But in all honesty ... Who gives a fuck!!

I'm here and they are mine and if I can find some satisfaction in being a lover, protector and father at the same time I will continue to do so.

This time as I got closer to the gang talking, people started to shut up and stare at me. I felt uncomfortable to be stared at like this and like I said before my white hair as got me my lot of attention but these new people were looking at me as if expecting that I would suddenly start walking on air or make the sun set. It was weird.

Forina noticed the reduced sound and looked around. She spotted me coming and gave me this huge smile. She bent down a little and tapped Pia on the shoulder and pointed at me.

"Daddy" My little bundle of joy was up and making dust in a flash. I bent down a little, ready to catch her when she jumped and I didn't miss when she did.

"How are you this morning Pia."

"Good daddy. Not hungry anymore." She kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder.

"How do you like your new family Pia? Is everything good with your new mothers? She didn't answer in words but I felt her head still on my shoulder nodding.

"I see Pia as found herself a new sleeping matt." Forina said from the other side of the fire pit.

"I used him as a sleeping matt last night and it was very comfy. There was ONE bump but I dealt with that on my own." Came from Ines.

"You're just bragging again Ines. Shut up will you. Your making me wet with your naughty thoughts." Now everyone was laughing.

"She's making you wet? I've been wet since last night. I've had to go and get some moss to wipe the leaking on my thighs all morning and your complaining she just made you wet? I'm just about to grab him by the arm and force him to feed on me like he did last night!" Silence and total shock on most of the faces around me, mine included. That coming from Jordie, yes the same shy and quiet Jordie.

Looking at her. "Who are you and where is the shy Jordie that I'm mated with?" I was smiling but I'm sure she surprised herself with her new found audacity, because her hand went to her mouth and she went right to looking at the ground again.

"Sorry master."

I putt Pia down and went to sit beside her." Jordie my love, I was just teasing you. You're coming out of your shell and becoming more confident, which I like." Her head came up and she looked into my eyes, searching for the truth in my words. I bent closer and kissed her lips. "Don't stop ok? I love the new spunky Jordie." Then I gave a look at

Forina and Fatima. "I'm almost certain of where it comes from anyway!" The two culprit were giggling. I wispered to her. "And why is everyone looking at me as if I hate their meal?" She answered by looking at the ground again."

Hum ... it's about the noise we made last night."

"What about it?" I understand that my girls could be shy about certain things like the scream they make when they cum but why would the people look at me. "And why are they starring at me?" She looked at me as if saying 'Duh!

"That's because you made all 4 of us scream." Ok, I made all of them scream. Big deal! All these girls need to scream is to look at them suggestively.

I frowned not following, so Forina added. "Have you heard other screams but ours last night Rock?"

"Or any other night?" From Jordie "Would you two stop teasing our mate?"

"You're no fun Forina." Jordie said pulling out her tongue at her.

"Instead of talking, why don't you get our mate his meal? I'm sure he'll appreciate it more then you making jokes about his prowess at making us scream." Now it was her turn to pull out her tongue.

Both Jordie and Forina promptly got up and I moved closer to Forina. "So, are you gonna tell me why they stare at me when I pass by. Most should be used to me by now."

"Yea right! You don't get it do you?" Then she looks at Ines and shrugs her shoulders to which Ines just gave her an "I told you so" look. She turns back to me. "Rock, do you think that words of you killing a man killer you call a "shark" would not spread. Even if someone wouldn't believe what is told, the head of the man killer was boiled and we kept the jawbone for everyone to see. Then everyone in this village saw you take a few steps and kill a man with one punch for hitting his mate. I suspect that more than a few have hit their mate in the past and if they haven't, they've thought of it!

Do you think that is reason enough to fear you just a little? And with that, you have 4 mates who come out of your hut in the morning with huge smiles on their faces. The men are just a bit envious, get used to it! Now what have you got in mind for today."

I see what she she's trying to say but my goal wasn't to impress or scare anyone. I want to make life here easier for everyone but then again, I've only been here for a short period of time. There's a lot of things to be done and a lot of work to do in order to get it done before life on this island becomes even close to comfortable and I'll need help to get anything done.

"There's a lot I need to do but first, is there anything you girls need?"

"No, we have everything we need." then she gives me this naughty look. She meant me.

"We don't need any food or something like that? I know I killed a shark and two pigs but with the amount of new people that joined the tribe, I don't know how long all that will last."

"We share our food as a tribe Rock. I thought you knew that but as for how much we have you should ask Andres or Faustino. They're the ones that our responsible for our food stocks. Us women will be leaving shortly on a gathering run. It will be nice to have so many helping us do the picking. We need more berries and we need more shells to be able to serve meals for everyone at the same time. Some of the new people had to eat with their hands this morning and Maia decided that we needed to go." She pointed to the terrible duo on their way back with a shell in their hands."

It took them this long because they had to go to wash the shell before serving you."

"Thank you ladies. I'm glad to have you two as mates." It must have been the right thing to say because they both tried to choke me at the same time with a hug.

I hate my meal of fruits, berries and small pieces of dried meat with 4 women and a good part of two tribes looking on. I would have liked to talk more with my beauties but I was more than a little uncomfortable being the center of attention and having everyone hanging on to ear every word I say.

I tried getting up to go talk to Andres but both Fatima and Jordie grabbed one of my arms to hold me back. "Please stay with us some more Rock?" Came from Fatima "Please." Jordie added with a pout.

And I was about to sit my ass back down but was saved by Forina. "Will you two hussies quit doing that? You can have him when he comes back tonight. Let him go talk to Andres and I'm sure he'll come back and see us before he starts on his day. Won't you my dear mate?"

"Yes I will." I bent and gave them all a kiss and went to find Andres who I saw overseeing the construction of the new huts.

"Good morning Andres. I see you guys did some nice work this morning." They had the 5 skeleton of the huts almost done already. Men were tying the last of the poles together. There was some men mixing dirt with water to fill in the cavities of the side walls as soon as the tying was done and I could see men 30ft up palm trees breaking branches for the roofs.

"Ha Rock, there you are." the bugger had a teasing smile on his face. "I wasn't sure you survived the night when I didn't see you at first light this morning."

"Are you trying to tease me Andres?" I tried to look serious.

"Considering all the screaming going on from your side of the camp last night. It was genuine concern that made me think this way Rock, I assure you!" And it would have seemed heartfelt had he not started laughing.

"Ok you got me, but don't worry my friend. I'll get you back someday." We were both laughing at that point.

"You should have seen your face Rock. For a man so white it is surprising to see how red you can get." I just shook my index finger at him menacingly. I don't know why but he just laughed harder.

When we both calmed down I got down to the agenda of the day. "Besides those huts, what have you got planned for today?"

"I was thinking of leaving a group here to complete the huts. The longest part is the walls and that will take all of 3 days at least. The mud can only be putt so high before it crumbles." He was indicating with his hands around 10 inches. "Then we let it dry and start another row."

"I talked to one of the men with family taken by the crow people."

"The "crow" people?"

"Yes. That's what those men call themselves I was told. Anyway, it seems the trip will take us a full day to get there and a full day back. But that's not all. The number of men present at their camp is great." He turned towards the hut in construction. "MADRIL" he shouted.

When I turned to look at where he was looking a man was walking our way.

"What do you mean by great Andres? Are we talking more men then we have here?"

"No but that's not the problem." He nodded in the direction of the man almost to us.

"Madril, this is Rock. Rock this is Madril. His wife and two kids are being held on another land and he knows how to get there. Tell Rock about the ship Madril."

He was twisting his hands together and looking at the dirt. Typical. "Well ... you see ... well the ship ... will only..."

"Madril!" Andres interrupted him. "You don't have to be afraid of giving Rock bad news. He will not bit ... much." I looked at him shocked that he would tease the poor man. "Look at us when we talk Madril and don't be scared. You are part of this tribe and if we speak to you now that's because we need your help. And to be able to help we need you to tell us everything."

He looked at Andres but not me. "The ship will not hold more than 30 people and you need at least 5 people to steer it."

"That's perfect. We can bring more men than I thought we could."

"No Rock. That's not the case. Please continue Madril, tell him about the Crow people."

"They come from a land less than a full day with ship in that direction." He was pointing in the direction north of the island. "They call where they live a "Fort" and it has a fence of logs all around it. They all sleep in the same thing that they made us build on the beach. They call them "houses". I prefer huts, they are much better."

"Madril, your people, where are they being held in their camp and how many are there?" His head snapped in my direction.

"Haaa well ... They have this house at the back of the fort. It's huge, more than 3 times the ones we built on the beach.

I don't know how many of our people they have exactly but I've seen more than 20 people held captive."

"How many Crow there to guard them?" I asked "At least 12 to 15 men are there at all times depending on how many ships they have tied up on the beach. I've seen as much as 40 men at times."

"Ok. Let me get this straight. We need to make a two day trip in a ship that can't hold more than 30 people. We need at least 5 to control the ship, we have at least 20 prisoners to bring back and anywhere from 12 to 40 enemies waiting for us." Both were nodding. "That means that we can't bring more than 10 men on the ship." I looked at both. "So what are we waiting for?"

"We were ... You want to go now?" Andres asked me with surprise in his voice?

"We don't have time Andres and if I have my way, all we'll need is me and you and our little friends." I pulled my index finger as in a trigger pull. He understood and smiled with his silly nod. (Yes I'm using a line from Scarface so!)

"Assemble the men and meet me at my hut as soon as you can. I expect we'll go across the jungle by the camp like we did on our way back yesterday?"

"Yes it's faster that way."

"Do I need to pack food and water?"

Madril answered that one "There's more than enough food and water at the Crow camp then we'll need for a week."

"That's great. We'll travel light and go faster. Madril, get the men that want to come and have family prisoners and meet us at that hut." pointing at mine.

We all went in our respective direction each with a purpose. I needed to talk to my mates and when they spotted me walking I waved them to the hut. I got there first but not by much. I just got time to grab my AR and I was tackled to the ground by the terrible duo. It didn't take a lot to make me fall since I was bent down reaching for the rifle and had my back to them.

I ended up on my stomach with both of them giggling and when I was able to turn around I couldn't help but start laughing. Ines and Forina both had their hands to their hips and were looking down at us.

"You two little tramp couldn't wait to get him on the ground now could you!"Forina told them but again she was just teasing and it was easy to see on both their faces. They were amused by the antics of their two new co-wives.

"Instead of arguing, why don't you come here and help us keep him down?" Fatima said in between the kisses she was laying on my cheek and my lips when Jordie was not kissing me there. I should have put a stop to it but I had a two day trip ahead of me and they felt so god damn good in my arms.

I ended up with all 4 on me, all trying to kiss me at the same time and rubbing their titties on any piece of my skin they could reach with them. I was being systematically smothered and I was loving it. But like all good things ... it must come to an end.

"Ladies we need to stop." I tried to say more but someone stuffed a stiff nipple in my mouth and instinct took over.

The milk that flowed into my mouth told me I was sucking on Ines. She was almost purring and stroking the top of my head at the same time. I felt some hands reach into my short for my dick while more hands were busy unbuttoning them and another pulling them down. They had me naked waist down in 6 seconds.

"Oh look who wants to play!" Fatima with her hand on my dick said.

"Ladies we need to tal ... huumm." I wet mouth just descended on my cock. I heard the other 3 gasp in astonishment.

Whoever had me in her mouth let go. "What? ... He did it us!" I recognized Jordie and the sensation on my cock returned. I was still too busy drinking milk from Ines to even bother. Only when she went to change nipple did I get a look at Jordiie sucking away at my cock and Fatima holding the base of it. They were both working at making me cum and combined with the nipple in my mouth, it all proved too much. Before I could even warn her; I did have a nipple in my mouth, I erupted in hers. The poor girl wasn't expecting it. She coughed once but the lock she had on my dick never let go.

When Jordie coughed Ines lifted herself off of me to have a better look at Jordie still with my cock in her mouth. I got to look at all 4 and only one had her mouth closed and I was loving every second of it. "My god Jordie that was wonderful. You can do that to me anytime you want my love."

"Wow" came from a stunned Forina.

"Yes, wow for me too." That coming from Ines. She was looking at the drops of cum leaking down the chin of Jordie.

"What does it taste like?" That was Fatima and for an answer Jordie put her hand on my chest, bent over me and kissed her. I was seeing her tongue moving trying to pry open the lips of Fatima, which caught on to what she was trying to do and opened her lips to taste my cum.

"Mumm, I like it." Fatima said when she was let go by Jordie. "I can't wait to get more." And she looked at me smiling still licking her lips. She still had a tight grip on my cock and she was stroking it up and down slowly. "Look, there's more!" There was indeed a few drops running down the length it.

Fatima was in the process of bending down to take care of the leakage when a hand on her shoulder stopped her and got her to look at Ines who was fixated on my Penis and the cum covering it. Forina had seen the hungry look in her eyes and figured what Ines wanted and moved to make it happened. She was really asserting her leadership over my other wives and it worked beautifully. Fatima didn't even hesitate. "Ines. It's your turn to taste it." She moved my dick from side to side like she wanted to entice her.

Never leaving sight of her goal, Ines move slowly till she was able to to replace the hand already holding it and brought her head close. I saw her eyes get wider when she inhaled the scent of my cum just one inch in front of her.

Shen then closed her eyes and pulled her tongue out and licked one side of it, starting at the bottom catching a drop of cum in the process. Once at the top her mouth opened up and she took the entire tip in it. She started sucking and trying to get her tongue to enter the tip of it. The feelings she was giving me, being even more sensitive after having cum just seconds ago was mind boggling. She flicked her tongue a few times around the head and came back up smacking her lips. "That was absolutely the best ever. The feelings inside while I had you in my mouth was absolutely the best. I want to do that again if you'll let me." There she goes looking at the ground again and with a hand still on my deflating dick.

"Ines, you can do that anytime the need takes you my love. I for one will be the happiest man alive if you guys do that to me. It gives me the same pleasure that you get when I do it to you girls." I pause for the effect. "Now seriously, I need you all to listen to me. This is important." I had their attention at those words and 4 somber faces looking at me."

I'm sure all of you met some of the men we rescued from the crow people." Nods all around. "They have mates and kids who are still being held by those crow people. Now I know you women talk and know most of what goes on here. Did you guys find out how we got the men back?"

All 4 were nodding. "Maia told us what she was able to get from Andres." she smiled at that. "It's not like he can refuse her anything. The man worships the ground she walks on. Anyway, she told us you killed a bunch of those people and that you might be needed to kill more. Is that what you want to talk to us about?"

"Yes and no. Yes we have to go back and rescue those people. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least try. But the main reason for talking to you is that the trip there and back will take two days. If we leave soon, we should be back before the sunset tomorrow." All faces dropped, looking at the ground. "There's nothing I would like more then to stay here and be with you and I will miss you terribly tonight but this is not something we can put back. There's too much risk for the families detained by the crow people."

"We want to go with you." That came from the meek Jordie.

"And I would love to take you but there won't be enough room on the ship on the return trip with all the people we're bringing back." I could see this was not going well. "Tell you what. I will bring one of you with me..." I held up my hands to stop the arguing. "Like I was saying, I'll bring one of you with me today and I will take all of you later after we get all this settled. But no arguing and make up your mind quickly. I'm surprised Andres isn't here yet."

"Oh Andres is outside. I saw him peek in when Ines was busy stuffing herself." Fatima said, which got her a light slap on the arm from Ines.

"Look who's talking." she told her.

"Ladies, if Andres is outside I will decide who's coming with me on this trip. I would love to bring you two." Pointing at the terrible duo. "But I need you here to help Ines with Blas and Pia, so that leaves you Forina. Would you like to come with me?"

"YES! I mean yes Rock. It's my duty to be beside you." She was practically jumping in place. The other didn't seem to be bothered by my choice, they were too busy being happy for Forina.

"Ok, let's go then." And I kissed all 3 leaving them behind and joined Andres outside. He was by the fire pit and talking with a bunch of men. When I got there with Forina close behind, he took one look at her, then gave me this "realy!"

Look, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey I have 4 of them. You only got two to deal with and yours are needed here. So don't give me that look my friend."

He smiled knowingly.

"You don't want to know how pissed Maia was this morning when I told her she couldn't go because I needed her here to help with the widows that joined us yesterday."

"Poor man, I sympathize with you my friend ... Not!" My turn to laugh. "Better you then me!" That got me a slap on my arms by Forina.

"Be nice my mate." All the men gasped not used to seeing a women speak to her mate like Forina just did. They probably thought I was gonna beat her or something.

"Rock, these men all have families being held by the crow people. I could have had more men. Most wanted a chance to get back at those men but with the size of ship we have I knew we couldn't bring more." Then he turned to the 5 men beside him. "You recognize Madril. With him is Carlo, Biral, Domingo and Diego. All of them have been to the land of the crow people and are capable of bringing us with ther ship there and back."

"Hello guys. As you all know my name is Rock and I'd like you all to consider me like a brother. I don't bite..."

Looking at Andres " ... not even a little, like some would say. Can you guys tell me if their land is an island like this one or a much bigger piece of land?"

Madril was the first to answer. "We all have been there but the land is too wide for us to see the side like we see with this island. I would say it's huge when looked at from the water."

"Then if we're all ready I suggest we go now." And everyone agreed with me.

We took the trail leading to the now abandoned camp and kept on in the same direction till we reached the sand. One there we started making very good time. We reached the shacks within two hours. I was surprised to see a man there waiting for us. I looked and there was no sign of the men we killed or even that some battle at taken place here.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.