Helping Hand
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

I felt a tug on my shirt. It seems I had two excited young women behind me. "Foria and Jordie I presume?" Both nodded. Both looked almost the same, with round face, brown eyes, Black hair but one of them has a scar on her right shoulder. Both were a little above 4ft and with me at 6.2 they seemed so tiny. Both are wearing the same loin cloth that everyone has. Both are holding hands and practically jumping in place.

"You both are beautiful. Which one of you is Foria?" The one with the scar lifted her free hand. "Hello Foria and hello to you too Jordie." I took their hand in mine. "Would both of you want to be my mate? I've already spoke to Maia about it and all we need is for you to accept. I've also asked Ines to be my mate also and ... oof!" They both tackled me in a group hug, soon join by Pia and Ines. Again everyone started clapping and when I looked around most had a smile on their faces. I say most bebecause I saw one man speaking to his mate about thirty feet from us. By the look on their faces something was not right. I don't know what the women said but her mate punched her in the face and the poor thing went down out cold. It happened so fast it stunned me. I untangled myself from the females around me and started running towards him. He was about to kick the women that was coming to when I got to him. I guess he was too busy beating a women to notice me coming at him.

I readied my right hand and taped his shoulder. I don't think he was expecting anything from the look of surprise in his eyes. And I did my best to make my fist go through his face. With the angle of my punch, his head snapped back and I think everyone heard the crunch his neck made at that moment. I knew from the sound of it, that I'd just broke his neck. Which pissed me off even more. There's nothing I would of like more then to put a major beating on this piece of shit. No sooner did he hit the ground that I was mobbed by my two little beauties. Pia was in the arms of Jordie and Foria had the little Blas in hers. I looked for Ines wondering why she wasn't with them. She was on the ground trying to help the other women.

"His she ok Ines ... and what the fuck was his problem?

"She should be ok soon. Geraldo only knocked her up this time and from the looks of him, he won't be beating anyone ever again." She looked at the body with its head bent back in a completely unnatural position and shivered.

"Master" Foria tugged on my shirt "Yes angel, what is it?"

Looking down "I think I know why Geraldo hit Fatima Master."

"Foria, my name is Rock ok? Not master and please continue."

"Geraldo is the reason why I and Jordie didn't ask to be proven as mate last season. He was always after us and we always said no and he even tried a few times to get us alone with him. That's why we always go anywhere together."

She squeezed me harder.

"Don't worry little one. I won't let anyone hurt you ever." I think they both tried to force the air out of my lungs at that moment.

When I looked around I was surprised to see the different reactions within the tribe. I think I shocked a few. Andres had a look of despair on his face and went down on his knees again, and everyone followed his example even my ladies.

Damn that's getting old quick.

I raised my voice a little, not too much. I didn't want to scare them more than they were at the moment. "Please everyone get up. I'm not mad at anyone. I'm sorry I lost my Temper, I just can't do nothing when I see a women get beaten." Andres got up slowly looking at me not sure of himself and following him everyone started to stand. "Andres,

is beating women normal in your tribe?"

"I don't understand Rock. She was his mate!" he said that as if that explained it all. I have to remind myself that I know nothing of how these people live or I would have slapped his silly face.

"So if I understand what you said ... it's ok for a man to beat his mate? "And I would of punched him too if the women on the floor hadn't come to her senses at that time.

"ohhh ... I hurt ... why am I on the ground and why are you hold ... haaa!" Her eyes locked on her dead husband. "I see someone decided to help Geraldo meet God sooner than later!!" Damned if she didn't have a smile on her face when she said that. "I bet the Master did it." Then she looked at me and just said "Well?" Expecting me to say it was so.

What could I say? I thought she would have been pissed at me for killing her mate. I wasn't expecting her to smile! -"

Yes I killed him and I'm sorry. I didn't meant to kill him, just to stop him from hitting you again." She just wave, dismissing it.

"That piece of boar shit was only good at making staffs. He was nice to me when we first mated but lately he's been wanting one more mate. As if he could! He had troubles feeding the both of us, the imbecile. The first time I said no to the idea of a new mate, he beat me. Today was the second time"

"I can tell you that I will not tolerate a man beating his mate. The women are the life of a tribe. Hurt the women and you hurt your chance to survive as a tribe. In my eyes a man is replaceable but the women are not. Does everyone agree with me?" I didn't even notice the gun in my hand. Fuck me if they didn't all go down on their knees again ... ok, I think I might of said that last bit a little too loud.

"Please everyone. Stand up. And no more kneeling. I don't like that." I bent to help Ines and her patient. "Will you be ok?" I asked her.

"Why wouldn't I be ok? You are obviously very strong. You must be a good provider if you negotiated for three mates. I'm sure one more will not make a difference!" She looked at me as if daring to contradict her. "Are you trying to catch flies with that open mouth of yours." She actually lifted her hand to my chin to close it.

I did the only thing I could have done. I laughed and soon everyone was laughing with me and damn if it didn't feel great.

I guess one more wife can't be bad right? I just hope they'll get along. Can you imagine four women arguing at the same time!! Anyway, it's not as if I could back out now after all. So I did the only thing I could think of. I opened my arms wide and she just walked in them.

"My mate." Is all she said as she laid her head on my chest? The side that wasn't hit, I checked! From the swelling already there, she'll have a nice black eye tomorrow.

I was presented to her earlier when I met the tribe and Foria just told me her name is Fatima. She seemed to be about the same age as Ines and the resemblance was strong and I just had to ask. -"Fatima. Are you and Ines related?" I don't know if it's just me but I have a hard time picking out differences in these women.

"Our mothers were sisters." A sad look crossed her face and I had to ask.

"How did you lose your mother Fatima"

"My mother was killed in one of the raids that we suffered last seasons. She was out of the living area looking for greens and the group attacking must of stumbled upon her. She was found later with part of her skull bashed in."

Damn, what kind of life is that? I'll have my work cut out for me if I'm to help defend these people. Once everyone's over the side of the crater I won't have a problem doing it, but in the open like this, they are just asking to be attacked.

I need to speak with Andres privately and soon.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her and as our kissed deepened we were join by my other three mates and Pia trying to climb on me. My little bundle of joy wanted some kisses too. So after kissing all of them, I noticed a lot of moving around from the women. From the looks of it, it was time for a meal and my group was the first to be served.

The meal was a mixture of dried meat, some nuts and berries.

Most ate around us but I didn't have much time to interact with them, since no sooner was my butt on the log used as benches, my women started asking me questions. It wouldn't have been too bad had they done it one at a time but all four wanted to ask a question at the same time and I almost laughed, almost! Others did, but I'm not that stupid. If you want to get a women pissed, laugh at her when she's asking questions that are very important to her! So I just held up my hands.

"Ladies please, before I answer your questions there's a few of mine that I would like to ask." All four just looked at me expecting me to go on, and I did. I looked at Fatima "Ok. First, from what I understand you want to be mated to me also?". She shakes her head indicating no. I'm confused for a second.

"We are already mated Rock." I'm guessing ignorance is the name of the look I had on my face. "It is our customs that when a man kills another he becomes the owner of the other's possession and takes responsibility for any mate or children that the other had. Isn't it like that for your people also Ma ... Rock?"

"No our customs are different. That doesn't mean that I'm not happy about it. I look at you four and I'm very happy with my fate. But I do have more questions. I know I am to be mated to Jordie and Foria in two days." I get two big smile from them "Do I mate with Ines at the same time also?"

"No Rock. You asked me to be your mate and I accepted and you sealed it with the kiss you gave me. I'm a widow Rock, I'm free to go with whoever I choose. Had you not ask me, I would of had to offer myself to men in the tribe for food for me and Blas and just for that I will be the best mate for you. I promise." Followed by three "Me too"

"You can sleep with us in the hut I had before my mate died or we can sleep in Fatima's. Both are big enough." I notice that the sun is almost down. That's why she's talking about sleeping and when I looked around only a few people were still sitting near us but the majority had things to do before turning in for the night. I still needed to talk to Andres about our little fishing and hunting trip and I would also like to pick his brain about the other people living on this island.

"It will be nice to be sleeping with four mates tonight. Yesterday I didn't even think of having one." I'm all happy saying this but all sets of eyes go down, I get the feeling that I stepped in it again. "Ok, I see I said something wrong what is it?"

"Sorry my mate, you will have me and Ines in your bed tonight but Jordie and Foria have to sleep in the hut for the unmated women. They have never mated and have to stay as such till their mating night. Don't worry my mate, Ines and I will make sure you won't miss them this night." Looking at the two teens. "And no need to pout you two. You will be mated to this wonderful man in two days so be patient."

With that my ladies decided that it was time to turn in. The teens grabbed my arm and dragged me out so I could walk them to their hut. They told Forina that they would show me their hut and then let me come back to them ... Yea right.

They just wanted to grab me alone even if it was just for a few minutes and no sooner had I past the opening of their hut that they jumped me. They are too small to reach my face but Foria had a hold on my collar and she dragged me down ... ok I let myself be dragged ... my mother didn't raise a fool. She attached herself to my lips and Jordie went straight for Dickie. Can you say instant hard on? I had one hand on the back of Foria and the other on the hand holding my dick. 30 seconds later all three of us are breathing hard and I know I have to stop this when we hear someone clearing her throat. In our haste we didn't notice that there was a women sitting in the back of the hut. For my defense I will say those huts are dark inside at any time of the day and I will stick to it!

Raquel, the last of the unmated women and future mate to the leader of tribe was quietly laughing at us. I quickly untangle myself from those two little angels and made my way to Fatima's hut. I was tenting my shorts and I'm sure a few about saw me on my way there but just thinking of what was waiting for me in there and I couldn't of cared less.

As I made my way from the unmated women's hut, I was glad to see two men, I think their names are Faustino and Eskran pulling away the body of Geraldo. My fist was still throbbing from the hit I gave the guy and I would of gladly enjoy beating the fucker again but ... I was thinking of his mate.

It's a little unsettling to see how much these people look alike and my women were no different. There was enough for me to tell which was which but I had to look at a mole or at their tits to know the name of who I was talking to. Ines, for being a mother and still milking her son. Had bigger and firmer tits then Fatima which were the size of oranges.

No sooner did I walk into Fatima's hut, well I guess, in reality, it was my hut now. This 'you kill, you own' philosophy, will take some getting used to. Anyway, I was putt to babysitting duty till they were done rearranging the inside of the Hut which was well built to repel the rain but not much else.

Two poles six feet high and about ten feet apart, one pole going between the two, tied up with twine. Smaller poles about four feet high on each side of the center doing the perimeter. All covered up with palm tree leaves. The walls were basically mud. A few sticks four inches apart with cross section, some water and dirt to fill in the cavities and voila. I'm sure it's time consuming and I bet a big rain must be a pain but it's their way of life and who am I to judge.

Speaking of the way of life and customs, in order to survive on this island these people sure have weird ones. To them, death is just one step in a life filled with many steps. I was stunned at my answers when I asked why I didn't see a lot of old people around at meal time. It seems that there is only four people that are allowed to grow old on the island.

They are the elders and are in charge of passing on the folklore of their people. They are the ultimate law. When one dies, the other will teach whatever knowledge she had to be passed on to another. I don't know how they decide when it's the time but everyone on the island understand that at a one point when they get at a certain age they will have to drink a potion of some plant and die soon after. No one is allowed to grow old and the way they spinned their stories is that for them to join the crater they have to drink the juice from the flower of the Gods or die in battle. If you let yourself get too old, you won't be able to enjoy the afterlife. It's a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

So I'm stuck on an island where no one is allowed to get old, where you have to prove you are ready to be mated, where death is just brushed aside as an ordinary thing and where might made right. Hunting is not the primary source of food but fish and birds are. Hunting is only permitted for weddings and ceremonies. One of the cliff side of the volcano that drops into the ocean is habited by thousands of bird that are very easy to kill with rocks. The birds are big and slow and with care a hunter can come close and kill a few with one stone they're so many. Fishing was done in shallow waters with small nets and in deeper waters with long thin poles.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.