The New Neighbor

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: A newly married young woman finds that the man next door has something she really needs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Size   .

Newlywed Norma Miller stepped out on her balcony, pouting and sniffing, feeling sorry for herself. Her husband of two weeks had hardly glanced at her this morning when she had worked extra hard to look good, wearing her sexiest babydoll and hoping he would take a few minutes to give her what she needed, sexual satisfaction, a fierce quickie, the kind she really loved, perhaps up against the door, a pleasant rape. She usually enjoyed being banged hard, always had, since she was fourteen or so.

Last night he had done his marital duty but that coupling hardly lasted five minutes including a lot of kissing and pawing beforehand, and it left the young woman worse off than she had been before the soft young man in her arms jabbed his erect penis into her dripping vagina barely a score of times. She had hardly felt it and wriggled and humped at him as he grunted and rammed, doing his absolute best to please her and gratify himself despite his fat belly.

His "love muscle," as he called it, was, when fully engorged about four or five inches long and very thin and crooked, about as thick as his thumb and turned to the right most of the time. She could cover it with her fist, the whole thing except for its scrawny head. He often suffered premature ejaculation and sobbed with regret if not shame. This time he had barely climaxed. In fact, she hadn't noticed that he did and then he had turned his back to her and was snoring in minutes.

"Damn," Norma thought as she stretched in the morning sunshine and closed her eyes. "It's my own fault. I should have bedded him before I gave in." She thought of the lovers she had enjoyed before she met Ryan and his very wealthy family. It was, she was sure, the steel gray Bentley that got her. The car was actually orgiastic, and she had begged him to fuck her in the back seat right after the ceremony.

He was a broker in his father's firm, pulling down nearly a million a year if you included bonuses, and as far as she could tell, his sexual experiences before marriage had all been with prostitutes, very expensive prostitutes. It was his family's wealth, of course, that had ensconced them in this luxury high-rise with its big bedrooms, brand new furniture and wonderful view of the Virginia hills across the river from the wide balcony.

"Hi," said a deep voice to her right, and she jumped and squeaked, ending her daydream about her wedding reception at the club and the pawing she got from some of her old friends. She stepped back into the fluttering curtains, her heart racing, aware of how bare she was in just the frilly top of her babydolls, the sexiest thing she owned except for one well-hidden teddy, a prize from her hedonistic college days.

It was her neighbor to the south, and he was also out on his balcony and like her he was only wearing the top of his light pajamas, but its hem was a lot lower than hers. She stepped back out, smiled and waved. "Sorry," she said, "you surprised me. We just moved it."

"Good place to live," he said, drinking his orange juice and then stretching, arms extended and muscular chest filling.

She nodded. He was tall and, she could tell, well built with wide shoulders and a deep chest. His hair was cut short and seemed to be white around his temples. She wondered how old he was. She could see his the top of thick and hairy thighs.

Then very deliberately, for Sam Merchant had seen the luscious girl on the elevator and decided to add her to his long list of conquests, he put his glass down and turned toward her, the glowing head of his huge phallus flopping along between his legs and the thick shaft bouncing off his muscular thighs, just hanging there like a salami, a long and thick one, maybe a five-pound salami with a massive bag dangling behind it.

Norma stood frozen, her eyes fixed on the man's enormous organ which reached half-way to his knees and seemed as thick as her forearm, with its head like a blunt spear point emerging from folds of foreskin. She whimpered deep in her throat, backed up a step as he reached down and stroked it and then lifted the massive thing, pulled the loose skin back and laid its huge purple glans on the low wall of the balcony. He smiled at her, tensed his belly muscles and made his woman-pleaser jerk sideways and bounce up and down.

"Want to see it close up? Like to touch it?" he asked calmly, seeing that she couldn't look away. Her lean body under her thin black top was enough to engorge any man, and Sam could feel his balls churning as he admired her jutting tits and nearly bared hips. He could smell her and knew she was excited.

She shook her head and backed away, off the balcony, a hand to her mouth, feeling her groin pulsing, her pussy lips getting wet as the light drapery fluttered around her.

Norma stood behind the thin curtain getting her breath and watching as the big man turned away and went back into his apartment. Show over, she thought to herself, time to get dressed. Her new job at the daycare center didn't begin until noon so she had plenty of time. She thought of her green Rabbit, tempted, and slowly stroked her warm, wet labia. Her whole pudenda was warm and puffy.

And then the hairy man, shirtless, was back on his balcony with a large plastic bottle of something in his hand. Sam smiled as he stood sideways to his neighbor; pretty sure she was watching. He squirted a big glob of his prescription cream into his palm and plopped the head of his thick penis into it and then began stroking and massaging it in, pulling back the foreskins and squeezing and corkscrewing one hand up and down the long root while he cupped and kneaded his swollen balls with the other.

The ointment was his doctor's suggestion for his nearly unique problem - he had no trouble achieving erections but his rigid ram was so heavy when it was blood-filled that it was hard to keep it up. He had tried one of the Max products, but this was a lot better and now he could often hold it out and up for nearly an hour, through a series of multiple ejaculations.

The prescription mixed the usual ED drugs to promote blood flow in powered form with tiny pellets of nitrous oxide and a soothing and astringent cream formula that was slightly numbing to the skin, making him just a bit less sensitive to friction.

His massive root, when fully engorged, was nearly 25 cm or ten inches in length and more than seven inches in circumference, more than two inches wide at its thickest point where it emerged from his tangle of belly hair on heavy tendons. He could barely get his hand around it when it was ready for action. "Thick as a beer can," was his usual description.

Sam stroked more gently, stretching it out fully and moving the heavy foreskin back and forth, got some more thick cream in his hand and felt his eager member begin to rise as his testicles drew up at the base of his spear and tensed, already churning. His scotum, when he was ready for sex, was about the size and shape and nearly as hard as a baseball.

Norma unconsciously slid one hand down to her trembling slit and cupped a full breast with the other feeling her big nipple extend. Her breathing became ragged as she watched her neighbor's incredible organ fill and rise, a battering ram of unimaginable size, frightening as well as exciting. Her nipples hardened and her clitoris emerged. She stroked herself very gently, breathing with her mouth open, unable to look away, feeling her vagina spasm and liquefy.

Sam now cupped his heavy ball sack as his trembling cock stood proudly before his hard belly, veins pulsing, head darkening, curved just slightly upward. He was ready, now what he needed was a place to put his trembling weapon, and deep and clinging place, a woman's genitals he could plunder and own.

Sam had never raped a girl or woman, but he had come close several times before she yielded. His unconscious motto was that once he was in 'em, he owned 'em.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.