Sis Demands It - Cover

Sis Demands It

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: A eager sister forces her well-hung brother to give her what he has given others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

She heard him come in and clomp up the stairs so she followed, hoping to get what she wanted, what she felt she needed, actually deserved. His door was open a crack so she stepped in and leaned against it. He turned when it clicked.

"Hi, Sis, why are you looking at me like that?"

"I talked to Ginger at lunchtime today, Ginger Wilson. Did you know she was a 8th grader when you boned her?"

He blinked at her and blushed.

"All this time you told me I was too young, that we couldn't do it, that I had to wait. I'm twice as pretty as Ginger. Well, aren't I?"

He nodded and licked his lips watching her pull her soft polo shirt over her curly head and toss it on his bed. He felt his cock tremble and made a noise in his throat. His sister was well beyond lovely. There was not a prettier girl in the whole school or one with a better pair of jugs.

"And these are bigger and better than hers, aren't they? I mean, c'mon she wears a 32A." She grasped them and lifted them, grinning at him.

He felt his knees weaken as he watched her reach behind her and unsnap her white bra. She shrugged it off and handed to him. He had never seen such gorgeous knockers, not even on his computer. They barely jiggled when she freed them. His mouth watered, his palms itched. They were much more than handfuls. His cock jerked and writhed. He knew he was going to do it, to have her, to bone her. He turned his mind off.

"Go ahead, read the label, jerko, 34C. Look at this pair of beauties, and you're out there licking Ginger's little tits."

He shook his head and tried to hand her back her bra. She slapped it away. Her nipples were like strawberries, dark pink ones and her young breasts were fully rounded and pointed upward and outward, the size and shape of softballs. Ginger's had been kind of conical. He almost reached for them but quickly put his hands behind him, feeling his big cock tremble, his balls throb.

"Has she got any hair on her snatch, dear brother, or is she too young, you cradle robber? Let me show you hair." She wiggled off her tight shorts and tiny thong. "Look, I shaved, but I left this little knot to show you, for you to play with. Isn't it pretty, red like my hair isn't it, and curly too? Like to bury your nose in that?" She pushed her soft belly and mound out toward him, and he stared in disbelief.

He shook his head and backed up. He had licked and fucked perhaps a dozen girls but he had never seen one as lusty and exciting as his little sister. Her pussy lips were like a tight-lipped mouth, bulging out, eager to be kissed, and as he watched she spread her long legs, pushed her thumbs in her labia and held her vulva open for him.

"Look at it, you dope. Ever seen anything that good, as pink and juicy as that?" It was actually dripping and her whole vulva quivered.

"I'm sorry, sorry," he pleaded going to his knees and crawling toward her, his cock a solid rod of restricted pain, folded double in his levis, his swollen scrotum tight at its base, mashed to his thick rod, one ball on each side of the Levis' seam. "Sorry." It might explode before he could free it. It hurt like crazy.

He grabbed her thighs, pulled her to him and licked her slit from bottom to top, staying there licking and sucking with her hands on the back of his head until her tiny clit emerged at the top of her folds so he could suck and nip at it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.