Rochambeau - Cover

Rochambeau

Copyright© 2014 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 9

Jack Andrews, Monday, August 18, 2008.

I pretended to be surprised when they called my name for The Program. After all, I wasn't supposed to know what the schedule was. I left my backpack, which contained my gun and an assortment of other necessary items, under the desk and proceeded down the hallway to Kelley's office. She was waiting for me with the plastic bins.

"I suppose I should go ahead and strip off?"

"Glad to see you're so eager. I'll wait to start the presentation when everybody else gets here."

I stripped off, slid my flip-flops back on, and put my clothes in the bin with my name on it. I noticed Kelley staring at the scars on my stomach and hoped she wouldn't say anything. The school's file on me had a more or less accurate description of my childhood up until the time I left home, but it said that I had been placed in the care of my aunt and uncle this past summer. We'd be in trouble if Kelley decided she wanted to meet said aunt and uncle, and besides, I didn't take this job so some school district flunky could play psychiatrist with me.

Fortunately, the seniors walked in before she could say anything. She just had everyone strip down and gave the usual NIS spiel while I sized up Jenna Ramos, my "partner" for the week. She was newly single, and one of the most popular girls in school, so we were planning to use her as a honey trap to get Horn to admit he was the hacker.

I put the plan into motion in second period, the first I had with her. I walked to the front of the room.

"Mrs. Delgado, I'd like to request relief."

The teacher sighed, "Go ahead, but please make it quick."

"Any volunteers?"

Before anyone else could raise their hands, Ramos strode to the front of the class, and engulfed my dick in her mouth. She actually gave really good head. I glanced at the boyfriend, a 'roided up baseball player named Jake. His hands were clenched under the desk and his face was red with shame and anger. Everybody in the room knew that Ramos was supposed to be his girl.

This is going to be trouble later on, I thought to myself, just before the continued pressure of Jenna's tongue on my frenulum rendered me incapable of further analysis. She kept going until I warned her that I was about to cum, and then finished me off with her hand. I grabbed a couple of tissues from Delgado's desk and we cleaned up as best we could.

I sat down next to Rosario.

"That was impressive," he whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.