Sunday Afternoon
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob's got baggage from the divorce. Two young children who are with him on alternate weekends. And Britney, ex-wife's niece. Nineteen. Smart. Just a little spoiled. And a hundred pounds overweight. Britney picks up the kids one day to bring them home and she comes back to watch a movie with her ex-Uncle Bob. She finds that her aunt just might have been horribly wrong.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   BBW  

I regarded my plump little Britney. "What'd you say?"

She looked up at me. Blue eyes. Smile. Okay, I'm melting now.

"I said, 'how do you think they'd feel if I moved in with you?'"

"I thought I was hearing things."

"You DO know I'm kidding, right?"

"Are you now?" I smiled. "You trying to break my heart?"

"I dunno," she said. "It's not like I'm hookin' up with some guy for the first time, you know."

"But this IS our first time." I kissed her. Active little tongue in that mouth of hers. Good kisser.

"Yeah, but you've known me since I was five." She was right. Annoying spoiled daughter of then sister-in-law. Always thought she was very bright, often very funny, and she thought she was the center of the universe. Now she was a college freshman. She'd talked mom and step-dad into footing the bill for her share of an apartment near campus so she could have the "college experience". It leveled her off some amount. She had a job and her own car.

"Yeah, I've known you all these years. And you've heard all the horror stories your aunt has about what a horrible human being I am."

She smiled. "And I know the difference between chocolate and dog crap. She's your ex-wife. You think she's gonna tell everyone she let a good one go?"

"True," I said. "But KNOWING somebody from being around them is NOT the same as living with them. Your aunt is a good example, no, a bad example of that."

"But suppose I just want to use you?"

"Use me?"

"Yeah. I kinda gave up on the whole "boyfriend" thing. And I'm not gonna do the 'hookin' up every weekend' thing, because that's just wrong and I am not that way." She paused. "So then I think about ex-Uncle Bob. And he's mature and caring and sweet, and that's enough right there to have me thinking, but then I find out that he makes me come like an earthquake. So the idea sort of came up."

"How logical," I said. And laughed. "I'm easy, though. I can't think of a single argument except twenty-odd years of age."

"Doesn't seem to bother us too much."

"That's because you're lying in my bed naked right now. What about tomorrow when you're in class and some twenty year old hunk walks by?"

"I'll remember that he has a vocabulary with no words with more than two syllables, he's never read a book of his own free will without a centerfold in it, and if he's with me any time, it's because he thinks I'm desperate and easy because of it an' he's doing ME a favor. And that I'm doin' a real engineer with a real job who treated me better all my life than anybody else could manage for one night."

"Okay," I said. "But that 'easy' part? You just waltzed in here four hours ago and here we are in bed, naked and sticky."

"And if you think that this is a spur of the moment thing for me, your elevator's not getting to the upper floors."

"I suspected something, but I was having too much fun playing your game."

"Yeah," Brit continued. "I've kinda been thinking about it for a couple of months, actually."

"A couple of months? Hmmph!"

She smiled sweetly. "I had to make plans. Steps had to be taken. I had to do some prep work."

"Prep work?"

"Yeah, prep work. Did you notice that I didn't make us use a condom?"

"The thought occurred to me. But I don't have any condoms in the house anyway."

She continued, "So I check around. I have a friend who lives up the street from you. She knows when you come and go and who's parking in your drive, since I asked her to look. You haven't had the old girlfriend here in MONTHS."

"You got that right." Last girlfriend had decided to move on to greener pastures.

"And no matter what kind of crap your ex says about you, she says you're not only a nice guy who doesn't hop in and out of bed easily, but you're careful. So I figured that in five or six months, if you had something, you'd know. Your ex knows the nurse at the doctor's office you use. If you caught something, she'd STILL be crowing about it. So I figure you're okay."

I was a bit disturbed to know that somebody'd been into my medical records, but this story was just getting better and better. "You should change your major. You'd be hell in a research job."

"Nope. Hate it. But I gotta do what I gotta do. Anyways," she continued, "I decided YOU were okay. That left me. I haven't been with anybody in six months, maybe seven. I went to the campus clinic, though, and got tested for STD's. And I'm clean. And I'm stayin' that way."

So I looked at her. "Okay, smarty-pants, are you on the Pill? What about pregnancy?"

"Hah!" she laughed, "that one is too easy. First, yes, I'm on the pill, just 'cuz it makes my periods regular. And second, you ass, you forget I was around when you were still married and got that vasectomy. So you could pump GALLONS in me and we don't have to worry." Smiles. Then wrapping arms. And kisses. Some big. Some little. All good.

"So, are you, like, moving OUT of your old apartment, or just gonna stay here and leave stuff there?"

"I'm just gonna stay here for the time being. If it's working for us, I'll get out of there. But both of my roommates have gone off for a couple of weeks to live with the dong du jour. And they kept helping with the rent and utilities so they had a place to come back to."

"Is that gonna be me? The dong du jour?"

Her hands rolled me on my back and she laid on top of me, her pretty face inches from mine. "Bob, that's not my intention. But it's a pretty fun dong, you know."

I spanked her on the cheek of her plush ass.

"Eeekkk!" she said.

I ran my hands down the middle of her back and fastened one hand on each of her ass cheeks and squeezed. "Mmmmm," I said, "you feel soooo good!"

She landed a kiss on my lips. "You don't know the half of it. I'm still feeling good from a while ago." She reached her hand between us and felt my dick. "So, Bob, is this thing good for a second round tonight?"

I captured her face between my hands. "With a little encouragement, it is. What about yours?"

Giggles. "Yeah. I do think I could stand a bit more." She kissed me. "And I want you to know something."

"What do you want me to know?"

"That this is the FIRST time I ever asked for more sex."

"Awwww, sweetie," I said, cuddling her.

"You're the first man who acted like I was a person with needs to be met."

"Oh, don't get all serious, Brit. I told you that half the fun was seeing you enjoying yourself." I kissed her.

She ended the kiss by sliding down my torso. I spread my legs and she slid right in between them, her face hovering above my dick. She played with it, telling me, "You know, I think this thing is made to be in my mouth." She punctuated her statement by sucking me into her mouth. "Mmmmm. Delicious!" She slid down a little lower and her head dipped, lips fastening to my balls. She gently sucked my right nut into her mouth. Her "Mmmmmmm" reverberated through my whole being. Then she crawled back up beside me on hands and knees, her beautiful bouncy titties swinging beneath her.

"Come up here," I said. "I want a titty."

"Sure," she said, rocking back on her heels, kneeling. Then she leaned over and dangled one in my face. I sucked the nipple and its little round pink areola into my mouth. It was my turn to go "Mmmmmm." Then I switched to its matching partner. Brit let me suck for a while, caressing the back of my head with her hand. These were perfect titties to play with, not too big, not too small, firm, and responsive.

When I finished, she replaced her nipples with her tongue. We kissed for several happy minutes, our hand roaming each other's bodies. She slid down a bit in the bed, bringing her face to my chest. "So how about YOUR nipples," she said. She teased one of mine with a fingertip.

"Weak spot, Brit."

"Does it hurt?"

"Nope. It's like a direct connection between my left nipple and my dick."

"Ooooooo," she squealed, "lemme see!"

I saw that brown head of hair at my chest. Her left hand wrapped around my dick and her pink tongue flicked my nipple. I went "Ahhhhhh." She squealed again. "It jumped." Another flick. Another jump. Another squeal.

She smiled at me wickedly. "I noticed something."

"What did you notice?"

"Every time i make it jump, it gets a little bit harder." Bright girl, my Brit. And her mouth fastened over my left nipple. Suction coupled with tongue. This time I did hold her head against me. When the suction stopped, I let go of her head. She raised up. "Can I bite it?"

"Sure! Just remember, it's a nipple. Treat it like it's yours." I paused. "Actually it is, really."

Head back down, this time lips, suction, tongue and then TEETH. I squirmed at her attentions. I was right on the edge between wonderful pleasure and pain. She released. I breathed. "Gahhhhhh!"

"Too hard?"

"Almost."

"SOMETHING seems to like it." She giggled. My dick was hard as a rock. Looking at me, she smiled. "Mind if I take it for a ride?" She giggled again. "Of course it doesn't mind!" And in a fluid move that belied her weight she straddled me and plunged my dick deep inside her. Her first rocking thrust caused her to throw her head back. "Ohhhhhh, Bobby!" She looked down at me. "I love this position. Do you know today is the first time I did it this way?"

"I'm glad it's with me, Brit. I am." I pushed upward into her. She took that as a nudge to resume her own thrusts. Not being familiar, she experimented with various motions and finally found a thrust that brought her hips downward and back in a curve, pushing her clit against the base of my dick, then pulling back, almost off me, then back. Her eyes were closed. She had her hands on my chest.

I could feel her juices flowing over me. I met her thrusts with my own and she reacted with enthusiasm. And sound. Push. "Ahhhh." Push. "Mmmm." Push. "Ahhh!" Push. "Oh, Bob!" Push. "Push hard, Bob." Push. "I'm not gonna break." Push. Meeting my enthusiastic upward thrust. "Ahhhh! Yes!" Push. "I'm coming, baby!" Push.

And all this time pressure was building. I could feel my scrotum tighten. I could feel the tingling in my balls. I could feel fire building at the base of my dick. The head felt like it was glowing. And when she said "I'm coming, baby," I screamed, "me too" through clenched teeth. And spurted.

"Ahhhh, baby, I felt that," she said as she kept her motions to carry her orgasm along. I spurted again. And again. And each time I pushed as hard into her as I could, subconsciously depositing my semen as deep into her wanton pussy as possible. I found those pushes to be augmented by wonderful rippling rings of tightness gripping my discharging dick.

We stilled. At least on the outside. Her pussy walls took a little while longer to stop. We both could feel it. My Brit was ecstatic. "Can you feel that?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, I certainly can. That's wonderful. So wonderful. It milked the juice right out of me when you were coming." I caressed her ample hips with my hands.

She flopped down on top of me smiling. My softening dick fell out of her oozing pussy. "So now we've mated."

"Mated?"

"Yeah. Mated. We have, sir, consummated our relationship." I loved it when she shifted her vocabulary from the standard repertoire of young adults.

"Just now?"

"Yes."

"Not awhile ago when we ate each other silly?"

"Nope. Has to be intercourse."

"But we did THAT twice, earlier."

"Doesn't count as consummation if you don't come." She giggled, completely wrecking her serious expression.

"Well, little love, you came. I came. We BOTH came. We're about as consummated as two people can get." I smiled at her.

She kept on. "It used to be that way, you know."

"I know."

She looked at me, her eyes a bit dreamy. "Wouldn't be a bad thing if it was still that way."

"Nah," I said. "We'd be married to other people."

"Yeah," she said, "But with you..."

Her hand wondered down to my dick. It was laying soft in a puddle of our combined juices. "You're pretty sticky there, lover," she said. She looked at me. "D'you wanna try that sixty-nine?"

"With YOU? Oh, what a horrible thing!" I laughed. She reacted by turning around and straddling my face with her pussy still oozing both our juices. I went into her pussy, tongue-first, sucking, lapping, drinking. And at the other end, she was doing the same thing.

She cooed, "Oh, I love it! It's soft. I can take it all in my mouth!" And she demonstrated. And continued, licking and sucking me clean. She turned around. "Bob, that's ANOTHER wonderful thing I've done for the first time with you."

"You're my angel," I told her when she turned back around. "Wanna shower together?"

She smiled. "Can we both fit in your shower?"

"Sure we can. If you don't mind bumping into me a bit."

Kiss. "Mmmmm. We do pretty good bumping into each other, from what I've seen."

We showered, a long shower, lathering each other, savoring the feel of skin made slippery with soap. I shampooed her hair. She washed my back. I left the shower with probably the cleanest dick and balls in the hemisphere.

We toweled off, assisting each other. I gave her an extra towel for her hair and then offered her a hair dryer.

"Old girlfriend's?"

"I bought it for her. You don't have to use it if it makes you uncomfortable."

"Look, I know you had girlfriends before I came along. You were MARRIED to my aunt."

She sat on a stool and I dried her hair as she brushed. I finished and she gave her sassy head a shake, stood up, and gave me a kiss. We walked back into the bedroom and crawled back into bed.

"We need to go to sleep," she said. "You have work tomorrow and I have classes."

"Okay," I said. "It's been a long time since I slept with somebody all night."

"I never did," she said. "I mean, like you and me are sleeping together, sex and all that. Never with a guy at all."

"Come here," I pulled her towards me and into my arms. "You are a truly wonderful thing," I said. "I could get used to this. Very easily."

Her head was against my chest. "Mmmmm. Me too." We savored the nearness, drew comfort from each other.

I was breathing easily as I eased into sleep. And I don't know if I was dreaming or what, but I thought I heard "I love you, Bob," as I went to sleep.

The feel of a female form in bed with me was alien enough to cause me to wake up when I turned over in the night, and when I did, I remembered who was there and I lightly caressed her and went back to sleep.

The alarm went off, waking us both. A tousled brown head of hair turned toward me. "Mmmmm, good morning, Bobby. You sleep okay?"

"Yes, little one. I slept wonderfully."

"I felt you touch me during the night," she said. "I liked it. It means something. You didn't have to touch me. You wanted to."

"'Course I wanted to."

She smiled demurely. "Are you afraid to kiss me?"

"I got dragon breath in the morning. Didn't want to gross you out."

"Me too," she said, "but I'll risk it." And she pulled my face to hers, molding her body against mine. "We forgot to put clothes on last night." And we kissed. And it wasn't bad at all. Not a bit.

Then she squealed and dove under the covers and clamped warm lips on my dick. I could hardly control myself. "Mmmmmm, Brit!"

Emerging, she said, "You were right! It works when you need more than a kiss!"

I returned the favor, getting to feel and taste that delightful pussy early in the morning. Then we got dressed. She went her way and I went mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.