Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 13

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 13 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I was about to go in to deep slumber when a sensation coursed through my body and I woke up in an instant and realized that Ria was sleeping but her cunt muscles had come alive, her cunt muscles were rotating my cock inside like a blender. Ria was very still but there was sweat on her forehead and all of a sudden her body started to shiver and shake I knew she was having thunderous orgasm in her sleep eventually this made me open my flood gates and it hit her hard she shook uncontrollably, a sob and sigh escaped her lips then she went still, I was totally spent in her cunt but kept my cock seated in her cunt and I slept.

I woke up in the morning only to find that my dick though soft was still embedded in Ria's cunt as I have spooned her and my right hand was cupping her tit, the situation made me hard once again and I started at a languid pace. Ria sighed and woke up.

Ria – "OH" my Stallion give it to me, I am your slave for life. Manu my stallion many cocks have invaded my cunt but none matches yours.

I told Ria that I could never be a one women man yet I love all who are speared by my cock.

Ria – I am your slave and who am I to command you can have millions but do not forget me my stud, now give me what you have at your leisure I am at the receiving end my love.

I continued to fuck her at a languid pace savoring each slow thrust in her silky glove pussy and at each thrust I remembered my Bhavna as if I was fucking her that made my cock swell more. Bhavna's memory made me cum in torrents and I filled Ria's womb with my baby making cream and I cried out loud taking Bhavna's name.

Ria was cumming hard but she just froze on hearing Bavna's name, I withdrew from her cunt and rushed to the washroom as I entered Ria entered too. Ria grabbed me and spun me towards her and slapped me hard. I was stunned, tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Ria:- Manu you were with me not with Bhavna and you were fucking me not "BHAVNA", you got that you ASSHOLE, you insulted me and my emotions, I hate you I hate you. You bastard, how could you do this? The whole night you fucked me and I enjoyed immensely and you took it away from me in a second. You never realized that you were special to me I don't have an iota of marrying you but I wanted you.

I tried to console her by taking her in my arms, she pushed me away and said "Don't you dare that again Mr Manu we are finished. I told Ria that she had asked me in the office that I am not myself the reason was, is and will be Bhavna and also if she remembers that the entire night of lovemaking I never ever took Bhavna's name and it was only in the morning I remembered her because I have a crush on her and she was in my dreams when we slept.

My honest explanation seemed to relax Ria a bit but her face showed anger, I again tried to take her in my arms she came reluctantly and hid her face in my chest and sobbed incoherently. I too felt bad and picked her up to take her to the living room where I cuddled her in my lap and arms. I rocked her gently and kissed her earlobes she shuddered and clutched me fiercely ih her arms and her face digging deeper in my chest, suddenly I felt Ria's kisses on my chest and she bit on my nipple.

I yelped in pain she giggled and said finally she has forgiven me as she understood the truth in my explanation. I exhaled in relief and kissed her tenderly Ria responded with renewed passion we tongue dueled for few minutes till our jaws started to ache.

Ria went to the bathroom for shower and she got ready to leave. I saw her off at the door and said "Ria I am a lover and worshiper of feminine beauty and fresher the better". Ria arched her eyebrow and then laughed and said "Yes Sir I will remember it". Ria winked so did I and she left, I sighed and closed the door.

It was Saturday and I had no work on hand I was wondering how to pass the day when it suddenly struck me that why don't I visit my uncle and I would be hitting two birds with one stone, not only would I be meeting gorgeous Bhavna but also fulfilling my obligation of visiting my uncle once in a while. I decided that it was best way so quickly I took shower and dressed to leave for my uncle's place.

I reached uncle's place and to my surprised I found Bhavna waiting by the lift, I could see that she was pleased to see me and so was I, Bhavna wished me and I like a gentleman took her hand and brushed my lips and wished her Bhavna went beet red but she did not withdrew her hand from mine. I kept holding her soft hand in mine and rode the lift together with her hand still in mine, we reached the apartment and there Bhavna squeezed my hand as she rang the bell, I let go of her hand.

The door was opened by my cousin Vandy and she flung her arms around me and said I knew you were coming I saw you park your Audi down, it's good to see you bro. I was overwhelmed by her affection and noticed a spark of jealousy in Bhavana's eyes, was I right or was I just assumed, before I could think on it further I was dragged by Vandy in to the living room announcing my arrival on top of her lungs soon she was joined by Vicky her brother he too flung himself on to me and all three of us were a mass of limbs that had fallen on the couch giggling and laughing. I loved those kids.

Uncle came in the room and asked me why in the heavens I don't too often, I told him that because of work but today I was feeling lonely so I came. Uncle said that this was my home too which I agreed and promised to come more often since now I had the reason too.

Vandy and Vicky in unison asked me if I was willing to take them to water park for the day as it has been quite a long time they have not visited the resort and moreover it would be fun, I agreed with them and they both cheered and asked Bhavna to serve them light breakfast.

We all gathered at the dining table and had light meal; my aunt suggested that I should take Bhavna along as she was also a kid and need some outing. Bhavna protested that who would cook for uncle and aunt and clean the house to this my aunt said she still knows how to cook and today was like any other day and together (my uncle and her) we would clean the house and it would serve as a good exercise for both, so it was decided that Bhavna was coming along, boy I was on cloud nine.

All four of us got ready for the picnic at the water park, soon we all boarded my Audi and were on our way. I stopped at my building all asked why I have stopped so I told them that to take my swimming shorts and extra pair of dress. I asked if they wanted to come up to my pent house. Vandy and Vicky agreed but Bhavna was a bit reluctant. I told her that I could not leave her alone in the SUV. We all went to my apartment, Bhavna was mesmerized by the opulence of the flat, and while I was taking out my clothes she walked in to my walk-in closet and stood next to me. I looked at her and she asked if I stayed alone in such a big house, I told her that I did then she asked me if I was richer than my uncle. I told her that my father is rich and I am just an employee of his company and yes I have privileges and I enjoy them.

Bhavna's nearness was too much for me her smell was intoxicating, I turned and held her by her waist she flinched as she asked what was I doing. I told her that she was too beautiful to resist and kissed her full on her lips, after the kiss her eyes were cast downwards and she breathed back as if she was holding it for long then she ran away from there. I collected my clothes and put them in a bag and came out of the room.

I saw Bhavna in the balcony withdrawn from the world, and I was ashamed of my doing but the deed was done. I called out loud to leave and all followed down to the SUV. I noticed Bhavna walking as if she was being dragged.

I asked Bhavna to sit in front with me as both kids occupied the rear seats, as I drove to the water park I said to Bhavna that I was sorry for what I have done, she looked at me and said she was not angry with me for whatever happened, it was that she was surprised by the suddenness of it. Bhavna said nobody till date kissed her and it was her first time, she was a bit shocked and then she lowered her eyes in shyness and smiled.

I was puzzled as to what she meant by what she said, both kids were having a whale of a time in the rear seat as they played among themselves. I was driving at a normal speed and my one hand was on the gear shaft when Bhavna suddenly placed her hand over mine and started to caress I looked at her and she smiled. I raised my eyebrow and she told me that she liked me because I had shown her respect that very few people had given her and made her felt like a living person not some dirt on the street.

In half an hour we reached the water kingdom resort and the kids rushed towards the entry, I stopped them as we had to buy the entry tickets but the two were impatient so I signaled the guard to let them enter as I would shortly give him the tickets. The guard let them in Bhavna and I went to purchase the tickets and we bought the tickets and gave it to the guard and went in by the time the two brats were already on the slider ending in the pool.

I told Bhavna to change in to swimming costume to which she said she didn't had any, I asked her if she knew how to swim. Bhavna laughed aloud and said that when she was young she use to visit her grandparents in the village by the river and she would swim and swim till her father would drag her out by force but today she did not have a swimming suit because when young she swam naked with other boys and girls. Bhavna turned beet red on mentioning her swimming naked, I laughed and asked if she would dare now.

Bhavna said I was incorrigible and smiled; I then took her to the resort shop and asked her to buy a swimming costume that suits her modesty. Bhavna chose a floral one piece suit and I asked her why she said it's personal but I insisted then in a whispering tone she said she had not shaved her pubic hair from quite some time and she doesn't want to be embarrassed. I whistled softly and she hit me with her tiny fist and asked me to shut up. I did. I looked at her and said lecherously that I like my girl to be bald down there. Bhavna again hit me and called me rouge, scoundrel and a lecherous man. I laughed louder. I paid for the suit and directed her to the female showers to change while I went to the male section and I wondered how come Bhavna and I opened up to each other so soon.

I shook my head and went for the change. I came out of the shower after locking my stuff in the locker but I did bring my credit card which was in my waterproof pocket of my shorts. I went and sat at the edge of the pool with my legs dangling in the cold water of the pool. I almost came in my shorts the moment Bhavna walked out of the ladies shower, she was an absolute head turner, men were ogling at her I felt like killing them all a twinge of jealousy crept in, my dick was roaring hard as I saw her gentle sway of her very feminine hips and bounce of her tits. God she was gorgeous absolute Goddess Venus. Bhavna had a figure to die for she was 5.3 in height, with 34B, 22, 34 figure to match.

I quietly slipped in the pool before anyone could notice the growing bulge in my shorts, Bhavna came to the edge of the pool and dived a perfect arc in to the pool and began to swim like a fish. I was floored by her grace, I too swam couple of lengths before heading towards the bar in one corner of the pool. I sat on a stool and ordered Vodka, the water was lapping on my waist. I kept one elbow on the bar counter and turned sideways to look for Bhavna as I sipped my drink.

I heard a voice "looking for me", I turned around to see where the voice came from and heard a musical laugh coming from down and I saw Bhavna standing in the pool between my thighs. The pool was almost 4 feet deep at that point and Bhavna rested her hands on my thighs while she looked at me with mischief in her eyes. Bhavna looked like an angel, the warmth of her hands on my thighs made my cock jump and it started to grow, an obvious bump started to grow in my shorts. The water was crystal clear and soon Bhavna noticed my discomfort, her eyes became saucers and she laughed and said "it seems I woke somebody up".

I whispered "Bhavna behave yourself", then she did unimaginable she slid her hands underwater and began to caress my cock from outside now this was sheer torture. I asked her to stop she laughed and said "its payback time mister for what you did to me at your house". Bhavna was becoming a mystery for me, I was unable to understand her, in a moment she was the most innocent girl another she acted like a known slut. I was not able to decide what actually she was.

Bhavna squeezed my cock while I was busy in my thoughts, I almost jumped from the stool and dove after her and caught her by her waist, I guided my fingers under her suit from her right thigh and fingered her clit she jumped in the water and shuddered. Bhavna pleaded me to leave her and she confessed that she had no ulterior motive she only wanted to tease me. I let her go she turned around and faced me, I drew her closer to me by her waist so that my bulge was grounded in her navel button.

Bhavna shivered at my touch and looked straight in to my eyes, I asked her "who are you"? Instead of giving me reply she asked me "What do you want from me Manu"?

I asked you first Bhavna so answer me "Who are you"?

"Manu to be honest right now I am a confused girl, who is not able to decide what she wants in life and whatever she wants will she be able to get it." Bhavna replied.

I asked her why she was torturing me physically.

Bhavna said "Manu we have met couple of times recently and every time I saw you stalking me with your eyes, moreover you have been too good to me you showed me respect yet I saw the beast of lust lurking in your eyes. I was 13 when my parents died and since then I have been taking care of myself and endured many nightmares and escaped from the clutches of devils who were hell bent on destroying my body to satiate their lust including people from my family".

Bhavna further added that "Manu I teased you only to find out if you were also like other people and I have developed a corner for you in my heart (she chuckles), a poor girls dream. I know you lust after me but you are different but how different I can't and will never be able to explain, you are kind and your lust is full of love, you want to give more than you will get in return. I can see it in your eyes, I am not being philosophical but we girls do mature faster than you men. I in -fact answered my own question to you".

I was stunned at what this 17yr old said to me and shocked to the fact that was I so transparent about her that she read me like a book.

Bahvna put her arms around my neck her gorgeous tits flattened in my chest and said "I ask you only one thing Manu that you treat me with respect and kindness and you will never be disappointed let the corner in my heart grow for you".

I savored her closeness to me yet my mind in turmoil. I finally took her hand and brought her back to the bar and asked her to sit on the next stool beside mine, she refused and said that she was fine standing between my legs. I finished my drink and ordered another while Bhavna started caressing my thighs. I looked at her and she said that she was not teasing me but in-fact she was enjoying the feel of my skin.

I told Bhavna that for me it was the torture of the worst kind, she laughed throatily and said not to worry I would get my chance. I asked her what she meant by this. Bhavna said to keep patience.

I was pissed off as I finished my drink and ordered another. I almost yelled at her "what the fuck you mean, you at one time indicate the heaven and yet you deny it".

Bhavna's demeanor changed and she said "Manu you have yet to learn a lot about women". Bhavna left me as she swam in the pool and I like a fool nursed my drink, that girl was sure driving me nuts.

I was about to finish my drink when I heard the brats yelling and running towards me demanding lunch as it was 1 in the afternoon, I paid the bartender by credit card and dragged myself from the stool and swam out of the pool. I asked Vandy to locate Bhavna and bring her to the open air restaurant. I and Vicky left for the restaurant.

Soon both Bhavna and Vandy came and joined us, we ordered our choices and waited them to be delivered. I tried to talk to Bhavna but she was aloof so I let her be but the mystery around her deepened. Our lunch was served shortly and we all had a hearty lunch, after lunch I asked the kids if they wanted to rest for a while they said yes so I took a room in the resort and we all retired foe the afternoon.

We all had been in the room resting, me on bed, Vandy along with me, Vicky was lying on the couch and Bhavna was sitting watching TV. I don't know when I dozed off but when I woke up I found my head in the lap of Bhavna her fingers roaming sensuously in my hair and she was humming a romantic song I turned and her crotch was in my face I kept lying and enjoyed the sensation her fingers created, eventually I got up and asked her the meaning of her actions she just shrugged her shoulders. We were still wearing our swim suits.

I pulled her and she came to my arms, her lips trembled and she breathed hard I kissed her with all the passion I had for her she responded with equal fervor and the moment I cupped her divine tit she pushed me and said "not this Manu, please understand me".

I shook my head and got up from the bed and went in the balcony she came after me and hugged me behind her boobs were drilling holes in my back as she kissed my back passionately, her every kiss felt like hot burning coal on my back her fingers caressed my chest.

I asked her to stop and change her dress then fetch Vandy and Vicky telling them it's time to go home as I too left for the locker room to change and get my belongings. I was waiting for them at the lounge when they returned all dressed. We came out of the resort to the parking area and there I lit my first cigarette of the day since coming to the resort. I enjoyed my fag while the kids arranged their bags in the rear.

On the drive back home Bhavna again kept her hand over mine on the gear shaft I glared at her she smiled and pleaded through her eyes to let her enjoy the proximity. In another 45 minutes we reached uncle's place the kids rushed up with their bags and boarded the lift before I and Bhavna reached the lift. We both waited for the lift and when we boarded the lift and the door closed Bhavna lunged at me and started kissing me passionately I held her in my arms and kissed back she then started to cry. I asked her what was the matter she said "YOU Manu You are the cause". The door opened and she stormed out leaving me shell shocked in the lift.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.